Caught Her Masturbating

Story Info
Nick catches Becca masturbating, then fucks her.
2.8k words
3.95
104.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick arrived home from work, at about 5pm, got out of his fiesta and opened his front door, his keys jangling as he pushed the door open. His house was a two bedroom semi-detached bungalow, situated in a cozy neighbourhood. It had all the furnishings you would expect - furniture, pictures, carpet; everything a house wanted but with a woman's touch, that being his wife. His wife usually greeted him at the door, with a hug and kiss and the usual small talk between husband and wife. But there was oddly...nothing, not even the dog wagged its tail as Nick entered the door. He put his keys in the dish, and took off his shoes and placed them next to hers. Everything was neat and tidy...but never taking it to that OCD level, his wife made sure of that. He hung his blazer up on the coat stand, unravelling his tie, loosening it so that he could undo some buttons on his shirt.

Nick was 5' 11" tall, with short ginger hair and a slight beard, and his physique was OK, though he had a massive 11" cock. Nick slowly made his way towards the master bedroom, which was situated at the rear of the bungalow.

The door was slightly ajar, and through it he could see his wife spread out on the bed, naked except for the her panties around her leg in a rush to pleasure herself. Nick could hear the whir of the vibrator as his wife, Becca, began to masturbate, her moans were loud and tempting, and he could faintly hear the sounds of the TV as it played out a porn movie. Nick looked over his wife and her figure, seeing her pale skin and her big tits, as well as the mound of her pussy.

"Mmmmm mmmmm oh god," Becca moaned as she pushed the vibrator in and out her wet pussy. Nick's wife was fairly good-looking. She had brown hair and green eyes, a good figure - she was "curvy" - those big luscious tits he loved to wrap his cock around, her strong legs, and her sweet pussy. She was about 5'7" - a few inches shorter than Nick, and definitely a good thing for Nick.

As he looked his wife over, Nick felt the surge in his groin and felt his cock stiffen to the point where he needed to take his clothes off, it pushed and probed against his clothes, wanting to be set free. He rubbed his groin absently as he watched his wife plunge the vibrator in and out, and he heard the lewd sounds of her skin and the vibrator contacting. Nick's cock throbbed again and he realised that he could go away and masturbate himself and watch porn himself, or interrupt his wife and fuck her silly.

Nick decided with the latter and push open the door slightly, his trousers now removed, thrown astray without looking, and his cock could clearly be seen through his boxers, though he still wore his obligatory shirt and tie. "Hey honey, I'm home." He said and she gasped, pulling up the duvet to try and cover herself, but when she saw it was Nick (a horny Nick) she let the duvet fall to the side, opening her legs again widely, inviting him. "You're home, I see...," a finger trailed up her slit, teasing him. "How long have you been watching me?" She rolled over onto her stomach and pretended to hump the mattress with enthusiastic thrusts, after a few she looked back at Nick over her shoulder and grinned.

She did the same again, humping the mattress with strong thrusts, her juices wetting the sheets beneath. A dark stain could be seen against the white of the sheets as her ass rose into the air again, the lewd sound of her pussy hitting the patch of wetness as she thumped herself down against it.

"Just a few minutes, before deciding to fuck you." He slowly pulled down his boxers as he said this, revealing his massive cock, throbbing and straining, wanting release. "So, now that we're both semi-naked...." He let the sentence hang, and Becca rolled over onto back again, and spread her legs widely again, using her finger to invite him. Nick slowly climbed onto the bed and then onto his wife, gently resting his body on hers, letting his weight come down on her gently.

They kissed passionately as Becca helped removed the rest of Nick's clothes, first his tie, removed his loosened tie and throwing it to the floor without looking; and then removed his shirt, pulling it slowly and seductively off of him. As his shirt came away from him, and it was more easier to do, one hand moved down his cock and began to stroke it absently. Not the point of orgasm, but just lightly and softly to keep him aroused. They parted slightly from the kissing, Nick sizing up his wife in a now up-close view.

His cock throbbed all the time as Becca slowly stroked it, and he felt that tenseness in his groin, suggesting that he was close to cumming. Already!? Nick thought; I've not even fucked her yet. His idle hands moved up to slowly grab and caress his wife tits, squeezing them gently and feeling the weight of them in his hands. Oh shit, I'm so close. "Mmmmm, baby...I'm sorry but, I'm gonna come." Becca went wide-eyed at this, knowing that he would at least cum quite a lot. "Ok," she said, and began to speed up her strokes, fully gripping his cock in her hand though of course she couldn't grip his full 11" in her hand.

She sped up to an incredible her hand a blur as it moved up and down his cock, doing her best to bring him to an incredible orgasm. About a minute or two passed, as Nick's body gave away and now they both lay on the bed: Nick lay there, eyes closed as his wife Becca, snuggled close to Nick, laying on her side to stroke her husband's cock. Finally, Nick's body clenched and every muscled tensed in his body; "Oh god, I'm cumming," he moaned and his eyes clenched tight, and a thick white load came shooting out of his cock, it must've at least went a few inches up in the air before coming down onto the sheets. A few more spurts came out, each landing on the bedsheets, before it gently and finally pooled out of his cock; Nick breathed heavily as he orgasmed, his body straining as the surge went through his body. "Oh my god!" he said, as Becca gently began to clean him, her soft tongue feeling like heaven on Nick's cock.

As Becca pulled away, Nick's cock now clean, she scooped up the rest and sucked it off of her finger, her mouth making wet and sloppy sounds. "Juicy," she said, and kissed Nick fully on the lips. They stayed like that for a minute or two, but slowly and gently Nick pulled Becca down to him and they lay there for a minute or two; as Nick's cock began to de-erect, and his breathing returned to normal.

Nick gently wrapped his ams around Becca's waist pulling her closer to him, and they parted slightly as Becca got herself into position. Her pussy gently rubbed against his leg, and Becca moaned softly. "Do you want to come like this?" Nick asked, as Becca began moving more strongly against his leg and her moan got slightly louder, all Becca was give an affirmative nod and Nick pressed himself more deeply into the bed, getting at good look at his wife's tight body and the jiggle of her luscious tits. She got lost in her own lust and pleasure, closing her eyes and concentrated on bringing herself to orgasm, whilst Nick sat back, his arms around his wife's waist, and noticed that his cock was coming back to life, slightly jumping and tried to stand up straight again.

Nick's buddy shuddered as Becca rubbed her pussy against his legs, she was a strong woman despite her height, and could easily take control of the situation as they made love. Now it was her Becca's turn, and it wasn't long before her breath came in short rasps, her voice making the slight hic that Nick could tell she was close, and Nick gently unwrapped his arms from her waist as Becca's hand came to rest on chest. His hands move slowly up her back but stopped at her shoulder blades, Becca stilled moaned and gasped at the pleasure lost in her own world, Nick moved his arounds to her front, his fingers lightly skimming over him skin, and he gently took hold of her tits. "Mmmmm, I love you!!" she cried out, and Nick knew that she enjoyed the touch, as Nick leaned forward slightly and brought himself slowly, he slowly took one of her nipples in her mouth, rolling it around using his lips, and flicked his tongue at it sharply.

"Oh god...," Becca rammed her pussy against Nick's leg, "I'm cumming!!" she cried out, her body spasming and jerking as the orgasm cursed through her; all the while Nick sucked on her nipple; God, he knows I love that! Her wild mind thought. Her moans were short and raspy, and a few aftershocks rocked her body, she finally calmed down, and Nick gently let her nipple fall out of his mouth, and flatted herself against Nick's body, spent.

Becca gently kissed Nick's cheek, as they both rest from their orgasms. Her hand absently stroked his arm. "Oh my," Becca said, taking in the sight of Nick's now fully erect cock. It throbbed and pointed straight up towards the ceiling, ready to invade her pussy like a blood-thirst army, though it would only bring her pleasure.

She took hold of it again, and gently stroked it as she continued to kiss his cheek. Nick sighed happily as he felt Becca's soft hand caress his hot and throbbing cock, a familiar warmth spreading over Nick's body. "I'm going to fuck you, either way," he said, absently stroking her arm and thinking of fucking her, inbetween a kiss she sighed slightly, his cock twitched slightly at Nick's own lewd thoughts. "Oh, ok then," she said, letting his cock go free and getting up, standing just a few feet from the bed, as Nick lay spread-eagled in the bed and enjoyed the show. Becca did a naked lap dance for him, teasing him, her tits jiggling as he danced, her body moving effortlessly as he gyrated and posed for Nick. She inched ever closer to the bed as she danced, as she neared she turned around to face his back to him and bent over fully, exposing her ass and pussy to him, and turned her head around slightly to gauge Nick's reaction - his cock jumping and twitching in excitement.

She turned around to face him again, and climbed on top of the bed, ending the dance, and moved to straddle Nick's legs, she got into the position that was needed, and took hold of his cock.

She slowly inserted Nick's cock into her pussy, and began to ride him gently. "Mmmmmm, you're so warm," she said as his cock began to stretch her, the length not unfamiliar to her by now. "You're so soft...and wet," he whispered back, taking a hold of her tits again, though this time he was rough and squeezed them; it wasn't play-time, it was fuck time. He squeezed her and massaged her tits with his hands, grabbing the skin roughly and pulling it each time she thrusted down on his cock. The familiar sounds of skin contacting could be heard throughout the room, as well the moans of both Nick and Becca. "Mmmmmmm," was all Becca could manage to say as she came down again, engulfing Nick's cock with her pussy, she raised her hands above, stretching out her body. She began to speed up slowly, the thrusts coming a little faster.

"Oh god," he said, squeezing her tits again, cupping his hands around her big tits. His cock felt so good, each time she came down on him he thrusted back up towards her, though he knew it wasn't enough...he wanted to go faster.

Pushing her gently, he rolled her over, managing to keep his cock inside of her and a firm grip on her tits. "Oh my, we are horny," she said as came to be the one on the bottom, gazing up into Nick's blue eyes, reaching up to kiss his lips, though he guided his lips down to meet her.

Nick began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of her, pulling it out gently then ramming it back in with force, grunting each time he did so. "Take it, take it" he said as he thrusted each time.

"Yes, mmmmmmmm," she moaned as his cock spliced her open again, "I'm gonna take your hard cock, then you're gonna shoot that cream all over me." It was her way of dirty talk, though she knew it turned Nick on and it did. Ok, now he'll speed up, she thought. And he did.

He sped up gradually, going from a slow thrust to an almost ragged pace, both of them becoming hotter and hornier, reaching the final stages and nearing their orgasms. All she could do was moan as Nick fucked her hard and fast. "Oh god, give it to me," she moaned as she dug her nails into his back again, "give me your big cock " You could hear the sounds of them connecting, the lewd slap of her pussy as Nick slammed his cock into her, all the while as she dug her nails into his back and moaned out his name.

Nick's breathing was heavy and ragged, he could feel that familiar tension in his groin again, he pinched her nipples slightly and she reacted by throwing her head back and moaning. He started to thrust his cock a little harder, her body moving a little each time his slick cock slammed into her, and Becca' tits jiggled a little whilst he had a grip on them. It wouldn't be long before he would shoot.

Faster, faster, faster was all her mind could think in her lust. Nick's cock opened up her again, slick from her pussy juices and as hard as steel. She could his warmth and the tenseness within him; "you going to come soon?" she asked in a half-moan. He stopped for a second to look down at her, kissing her gently and squeezing her tits as their lips connected. "Yeah, I'm gonna shoot my cum all over you." She was alarmed that he would continue and shoot his cum into her womb, but knew that Nick was careful enough not to let that happen. "Stand up," she said, pulling back a little to help him slide out. "I'll blow you." She said and Nick instantly knew what she meant: a blowjob.

Nick pulled out of her slowly, his full 11" slick with pussy juices, and began to move himself off of the bed, standing up on the floor with his cock waving and hanging in the air invitingly. Becca also joined Nick, getting on her knees and assumed the blowjob position. She tried to swallow the full length of him down her mouth but couldn't, only fitting him halfway down her mouth, but continued anyway. Her idle hands both moved into different positions: her right hand on Nick's balls, stroking and grabbing; whilst the other, her left, gripped Nick's cock tightly, stroking the half which couldn't fit into her mouth. It wouldn't be long she knew, but she enjoyed it anyway.

She blew him quick and hard, her mouth going up and down his cock very easily given its already slickness. Nick moaned and sighed from the blowjob he was being given, and she could that he was close very close indeed.

"Oh god..." came the eventual moan from Nick and Becca that that was it. She quickly took him out of her mouth and wrapped one hand around his cock, going up and down on his cock like a jackhammer, whilst the other hand cupped her tits up so that he could cum on them. "I'm cumming," came the half-moan half-grunt from Nick and shot out a fantastic load of cum, managing to hit the target area. The first few loads came out very sporadically but managed to land on her tits, whilst the rest simply pooled out into a gentle puddle as Becca let go of his cock and rest it against her cum-soaked tits. Nick's breath was heavy and laboured.

They met eyes and grinned.

"Let me catch you masturbating more often..."