Caught Her Masturbating... Ch. 02

Story Info
She loves to masturbate, and I love catching her.
1.9k words
3.89
63.4k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/16/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week and a half passed by and we were planning a hotel party at one of the local hotels. We had done this a few times, with a few people, not like a big event or anything. I started to think about it, and I noticed how Leah usually spent a good ten minutes in the bathroom only minutes before bed, and thought to myself, "Could she be...?" Finally the date for the party came, and oh boy, did it come. Only three people turned out and they had to go home early anyways. We both thought of how lame it was, but neither of us wanted to ditch the room and go home. I casually flirted with her an hour or so before our mutually agreed bed-time, and I did what any guy would do with a girl alone in a hotel room. But she turned me down and shot down every idea that I had. It had seemed to me that my fun with her had come to a final and dismal close. I went to sleep a little before she did...or so she thought...

The tv was on and I was having a hard time falling asleep, though my lack of movement suggested otherwise. I opened my eyes a little, to see this little ball of covers on her bed. At first I thought she was in the bathroom, but a little, low whimper notified me of where exactly she was. I stared at the ball, watching for any signs of her hot masturbation, and with the tv, shedding just the right amount of light at the right angle, I could see the bed was vibrating very quickly, and very hard. The ball started rocking quietly back and forth. I was under the covers so naturally I pulled it out and started jerking under the covers. As I watched, I heard her say a name, but I couldn't make out whose it was...was it mine, or some other guy she had been with. She started to cum, and she wildly flailed about under the covers, not caring to see if I had awoken or anything. She rolled over onto her stomach then, and lifted her butt into the air, still under the covers, I watched as her hand made a bulge move as she fingered herself from behind. She instantly came and I heard what sounded to be her squirting all over the bed. Then I realized it was into her sweatpants...unless she had taken them off...She emerged a short time after her final satisfying orgasm, and looked at me. I play dead well. She rolled onto her back, kicked the covers off, revealing that she as in fact naked from the waist down and shoved her hands once more down her stomach and into her pussy. The sound of the juices as she entered herself once more was overwhelming and I came. She fingered herself wildly, in the open air, to a busting orgasm. She arched her back off the bed, and her hips, gyrating in the air, humped her fingers as if it was the only thing she would ever have for the rest of her life. I watched as she grabbed a few tissues, and began to clean up after the mess she made. Licking her fingers, she dried up all of what she could...and went to the bathroom. She came out a minute later and let out a heavy sigh, jumped into the bed next to mine, and went to sleep. I couldn't. I was up all night thinking about her.

At this point, I had become obsessed with catching that girl masturbating. Almost to the point where I would intentionally try to get her horny, so she would go and diddle herself till she came.

One night, at a friends house, we were all in bed sleeping, and I look up at the bed where she is sleeping. One leg bent up at the knee, and one laying flat on the bed The covers were over her chest, where you could see faint signs of movement, but her sweatpants were outside the covers as if she wasn't concerned about them. Her signature move; the slow finger going strong in her pants...a little gasp, and deep breathing coming from her corner of the room. I couldn't help but stay awake with her, and watch the masterpiece unfold. I slowly made my way along the floor to the edge of the bed, where she lay, still going at it, after at least one orgasm. I raised my hand up and felt the side of the mattress. The timing of her thrusts giving the bed a rhythm to match hers was enough to get my other hand down my pants. She came loudly, as I heard several little whimpers, and as she sat upright and convulsed several times in her crouched position. She took her sweats off and threw them onto the floor, close to where I was. I waited for a few minutes and then slowly grabbed them. Looking them over, I discovered two very damp patches and I touched them. It had been the first pussy juice I had touched since the week of our breakup. I then realized, that she was sleeping in just her panties, and a t-shirt. I came when I thought of her just rubbing her clit through her panties. Her sweats were still warm, and I came.

She moved into an apartment, not far from her old house, and with her mom's busy schedule, she needed company quite often. I did everything I could to schedule time with her. I called out of work, I skipped class, and I wouldn't come home until 2 in the morning. My parents were thrilled. But I was doing whatever I could to try and be there to catch her as much as I could. She seemed as if she almost wanted me to catch her masturbating. Her constant fidgeting during movies, her placement of her hands in her lap, clasping her phone against her jeans, waiting and praying for the next text message, while we went driving at night.

We started talking on AIM more too. We got into conversation about our sex lives, and I just had to go to her masturbation. I asked everything I could think of, and I wasn't willing to take no for an answer. How many times a day? Favorite position and favorite method? How long till you orgasm? These questions haunted me, and as she answered them, I could only imagine what she was doing to herself on the other end. One conversation in particular peaked my interest. "I love having the chance of being caught" she said. "I want someone to catch me one of these days." I devised the perfect plan.

One day, at her house, her mom gone, we were watching a movie. She slowly slid her hands down her side, onto her stomach, and finally down her pants. Her fingering motion and the look on her face were so erotic; I could barely keep from coming in my pants. She looked over at me as I stared at her, watching her wet fingers going in and out of her wet pussy as if I had x-ray vision. She immediately stopped and said, "Can I help you?" I said, "Yes please" and kinda gestured towards the huge bulge in my pants. She smiled and said, "Nope, me first." I was excited to finally be doing things with her, doing things to her again. I reached over and rubbed her pants through the blanket which she quickly removed. Her sweats were already pushed down below her thighs and her sexy panties made me realize she was planning for this. I started to rub her the way I used to and she smiled, laid back and relaxed, just as she had done a year and a half earlier. She stroked me through my pants, and we were both really close. I kissed her passionately, the way I had longed to do for some time, and then slowly made my way down her neck, past her breasts, and down to her pussy. She was so wet, she was already using the blanket as a towel. I stuck one finger in at first and gave her a good licking. She came and when she did, she pushed my face hard into her vagina, making me take all of her wetness to my face. Her pussy smelled sweet and fruity, I laid her back on the couch and climbed on top of her, kissing her while still rubbing and fingering her. She came again, this time with less juice but a more violent convulsion that almost made her bump heads with me. I restrained her on the couch and she begged for more. The outside door to the apartment opened with the loud shriek we had come to know. We quickly recovered, her going under the blanket and me jumping right up to sitting laid back on the couch, a full cushion away from her. The front door opened and her mom came in, went straight to the back and closed the door. "Leah" put her clothes on quickly and asked me to leave. Apparently she was having second thoughts.

We went a week without talking. She then called me out of the blue, and asked me to join her for lunch. I thought I should prepare for the worst, so I did. She didn't like me like that, and while she had fun, it just wasn't right for her. I agreed and told her that it was my fault and that I was sorry. I did everything I could to let her know that I really cared.

I went over to her house this past New Years for a party she was having. Her mom was out of town and she had the apartment to herself. She didn't mind my asking to sleep with her in her room, as she had a little too much and wasn't feeling well. I really did want to just keep her safe overnight and make sure she was okay. Around 5am, we both woke up to the sound of the other two guests fucking on the couch in the living room. They both were still drinking and thought it was a good idea. I almost fell back asleep, but something told me to fake dead again, so I did. Sure enough, she kinda propped her head up, looked at me to see if I was awake, and when she was sure I wasn't, she pushed the blankets down to the bottom of the bed, where I was laying on the floor. I could hear her sliding her hands down her pants as she let out a little whimper of excitement. She masturbated, and masturbated, and masturbated, the bed, convulsing and throbbing, and the low moans and whimpers made it almost unbearable. I was reduced to having a blocked view. I would have had a perfect view if it weren't for those covers. I was so mad, but so turned on. She kept masturbating. 6am, 7am, 8am...I counted the orgasms...32, 33, 34...The room was smelling of sex and alcohol. The aroma intoxicated her and only made her want more. I then remembered something. I completely forgot. I had a hidden camera pointed at her bed from the dresser across the room.

That is some of the best footage I have to date.