Caught in a Trap Ch. 01

Story Info
Marradice is walking in the woods when she's caught.
3.8k words
4.25
87.7k
44

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did I get caught in this mess? I'm a level thirty-five wizard, I should have noticed what kind of plant this was before I strolled right into its path. A Violent Mantrap, right out there in the open. But I had thought I saw a Green Cabriolet fluttering about – a rare butterfly that was an ingredient in a particular spell of power that would fetch an insanely high price on the open market – and I tried to catch it, and here I am. The Cabriolet flutters about my head, as if mocking me.

The Mantrap had picked me up with four thick tendrils, one for each of my limbs. I struggled, but with only a few skill points in any kind of physical combat (it seemed like a good idea at the time), I stood no chance of getting away so easily. With my hands held immobile, there was no way for me to cast a spell. As I pulled against the plant, the heavy vines gradually spread me until my arms and my legs were taut, allowing me only the slightest movement. I thrashed my head about in my efforts to make any kind of headway against the Mantrap, but stopped after a minute to save my energy.

Sensing that I was now still, the plant sent out its secondary tendrils: thin, with razor-sharp leaves. These moved with precision across my body, slicing and pulling at my clothing until my robes fluttered onto the ground in dozens of tiny pieces. In an academic setting, I would have been fascinated. The Mantrap was unable to digest the spun and processed fibers used in clothing, or the tanned leather of most light body armor, but its secondary tendrils were more than equipped to deal with that. Thinking of the plant's digestive habits made me squirm again, which had an alarming effect on my breasts, making them sway and jiggle in front of me. However, they also reminded me that I possessed a distinct natural advantage in my sex. While the Violent Mantrap is gender-neutral when it comes to trapping prey, its unique method of preparing the prey to be eaten causes it to release female captives at least half of the time, if not more.

Once it had divested me of my clothes, it kept me hanging in the air for a few more moments, which felt like hours as the cool breeze caressed my hips and thighs. Then, very slowly, the primary tendrils pulled my legs apart – still keeping them taut – until I could have straddled a horse or two. The breeze felt even stronger as it blew between my legs, an area I'd never before exposed to the open air. Unconsciously, I arched my back and stretched. It was fortunate that there wasn't anyone coming along the path to see me.

Slowly, the vines pulled me backwards through the air. I kept struggling, for all the good it did me, until my ass hit something solid and I froze. That had to be the Mantrap's bulb: a dozen scales covering up the soft and truly dangerous part of the plant, supported by a thick stalk. I could feel the scales unfolding against my skin, and couldn't resist looking down as the vines brought me right to the middle of the open bud. Although the outer scales were vividly green, the inside of the bud was a shocking pink. It was also smooth and soft, like flesh, with a nub standing up in the center. The vines were positioning me over the nub – then suddenly they were pulling me down until I was pressed against it. The scales began to close again, enveloping my hips and pelvis. Try as I might, I couldn't move at all. And thus we come to my present sorry state. The Mantrap has to rest before it starts the next step in its hunting process.

It moves again – internally. The vines and the scales of the bulb are are stiff and strong as before, but something inside the plant moves, pushing the nub against my sex. It seems to grow, pushing up and actually into me, making me gasp and unconsciously try to fight it again. This would be the first time anything not belonging to me was inside me: there were a lot of men in my classes at university, but I had been more interested in besting them academically than getting involved with them romantically or sexually. I don't want this to be my first experience, but there's nothing I can do about it! Does it count as rape if it's being done by something without a brain, that can't choose to ignore your consent? Oh, gods, I'm thinking such stupid things. I should be more worried about the possible death later on, but the insistent pressure on my sex is taking up all of my attention. My eyes tear up and I gasp some more, still trying to fight against the impossibly strong vegetable. This can't be happening. It can't!

Should I shout for someone to save me? It might just deplete my strength, and I doubt there's anyone around to hear me. I settle for suffering in silence.

The nub grows larger and more insistent. The flesh of the bulb itself has become warmer, pulsating in a steady rhythm against my thighs, my ass, and my sex. Suddenly, a warm rush of sap coats everything encased in the bulb – the Mantrap's venom. Its purpose, I remember, is to increase the prey's libido and make it more susceptible to the plant's efforts to tire it out, but it has the unfortunate side effect of dissolving all the hair on a body at the points of contact. My fighting slows despite myself. Instead, I begin to rock with the plant's pulses as much as I can, a burning need filling me as surely as the hard nub. I need to come. I need to come! Not only does the core of my body want to explode, but I know that the female orgasm can often, somehow, trigger the Mantrap to release its victim. I use the vines around my ankles as leverage and pull myself down, grinding against the plant. I'm closer – closer – and then I stop. Why have I stopped? The plant itself is frozen, not pulsating anymore. My brain is working again, analyzing and calculating. It must be Rozen's Timestop. There must be another wizard nearby.

"Hello?" I call out. "Please, I'm over here, help me!"

"Well, well," a voice drawls from behind me. He's already seen me. "Marradice Sturmbergen. What is a girl like you doing in a place like this?" He walks around me, but I already know who it is. Geoffrey Harper, my closest rival in university. My heart sinks. "And, if I'm not mistaken about the stage you're at right now, what's a plant like that doing in a girl like you? Giving you a good time?"

"Geoffrey, thank the gods, if you get me out of this I'll be in your debt forever – "

He makes a swift motion with one hand (Murray's Silencer) and I'm unable to say anything, so I try to beg with my eyes. "You have no idea how sweet this is. It couldn't be better if I'd planned it. But I really wouldn't thank me just yet, darling. Out of the frying pan and into the fire, as they say." He reaches into a pocket and draws out a piece of thread, which he ties into a loop with an odd knot, then elongates and thickens it. Once the loop is big enough, he drapes it around my neck and then tightens it until it fits snugly. "You'll find yourself unable to be more than ten feet from me from now on, and unable to stop yourself from following my orders. Personally, I'd prefer leaving you with free will and controlling you via physical means, but it will be easier to get you home this way." From another pocket, he pulls out a glass vial and uncorks it, then pours it onto the plant's bulb. "This is a little elixir of my own invention."

Making a complicated gesture, he releases the timestop. The plant begins its work on me as though nothing had happened, but after a few seconds it shudders to a halt and slowly opens enough to slip off and fall to the ground, leaving me hanging in midair, spread eagled, with no way of covering myself and no voice. If I weren't already flushed from the plant's attentions, I'd be blushing. Geoffrey can see every inch of my exposed body, and I can see from his smirk and wandering eyes that he's taking full advantage. After a moment, he actually steps forward and runs a hand over my hairless labia, and then pinches my nipples, using them to shake my breasts like I'm just some kind of toy.

"When we get home, I'll have to mix up something to keep you this clean and smooth," he says, mostly to himself. "I like you this way." Keeping his hold on my nipples, he pulls steadily and the vines sluggishly unfurl and let me down. Once they've finally uncurled from my wrists and ankles, I bring my hands up to his to force him to let go of my breasts, but he stops me with an order. "Stop. Put your hands on your hips. No, put them behind your head." I comply, even though without the collar I'd have punched him and then tied his intestines into knots with a spell. Oh, gods. There is really nothing I can do – he's made me into his slave. I try to scream, force myself to run, but there's nothing I can do. He's still staring at my body with the greediest look in his eyes – like he's been living on scraps for years and someone's spread out a feast in front of him and told him that it all belongs to him. At last he lets go of me.

"Time enough for this later," he says, then reaches for one of the vines and severs it with a word. I expect him to tie it to some part of me, either as bondage or as a leash, but in one motion he shoves it up between my nether lips and sticks it there with a word. My look of humiliated surprise clearly amuses him, as he sniggers to himself like a teenager. "Now, let's go back to your rooms and collect your things. I suppose you might have something of value there – a few rare spell components or something." There are, and I want to shout that I'd destroy them before I'd give them up to him, but of course I can't.

During the whole walk back to the village, my attention focuses on the strange feeling of the woody vine-leash filling my cunt and scraping between my thighs. Geoffrey occasionally tugs on it, even though I'm keeping up with him, just to remind me that I'm his object now and he can do what he likes with me. In the village, we pass people – even some I recognize by sight – but they pretend not to see anything. I still can't stop myself from flushing, embarrassed at how I must look, like I just feel like having my hands behind my head and letting my breasts jiggle in full view of anyone who wants to look, and the only explanation for the vine is that I'm clenching it there. Nobody will say anything about it, because nobody interferes with wizards. Common law doesn't touch us, and there's no magical legal system for us either, because that might give ordinary people ideas about controlling us. If I'm going to get free, it will have to be through my own effort.

I'm wrong about the people passing – they pretend that nothing's wrong, but they sneak looks at me, just as greedy as Geoffrey. Most of the men look as though they'd like nothing more than to reach out and grad me with both hands.

Inside the inn, the landlord can't restrain himself from looking shocked for a long moment at my transformation from scholarly, buttoned-up researcher into shameless, wanton whore.

"We're just collecting her things," Geoffrey says. "Which room?" With a wave of his hand, the leash ties itself around one of the roof beams. I stare at the vine rising up in front of me, forcing me to jut out my hips due to the pressure. "Feel free to sample her," he says to the four or five men sitting at tables before he heads up the stairs to take control of my earthly possessions. They look at each other, and I can practically read their thoughts without even having to perform a spell (which I can't, as my hands are immobilized): she's a wizard, so if he's done that to her he's an even more powerful one, and so he might get really offended if we don't take his suggestion and do something horrible. Besides, who doesn't want to get his hands on this piece of ripe flesh right in front of us?

The men come forward, wary at first, and stand around me. I'm terrified, but at the same time, I have a strange detachment, because what else can happen? My life is already over. One tentatively brushes my hip, and when nothing happens, he grabs hold. The others follow suit, pinching various parts of me; one (from whose hand I charmed a wart the other day) enthusiastically squeezing one breast as though it were a rubber toy, another running a hand over my backside. One kneels down and examines the vine that seems to be rooted inside me and points out that, to my shock and horror, I'm dripping wet. They all agree out loud that that must mean I'm enjoying this, that I must be so happy to have found my true calling in life, that women like me ought to be kept naked by law and free for the use of anyone who wants them. This makes them even rougher, lifting me off my feet in their enthusiasm. They're speculating on what would happen if they turned me over – would I dangle from the vine in my cunt, or would it pull out of me? – when Geoffrey comes back.

"Oh, good, I'm glad you enjoyed her," he says, and they back away. It's one thing to take advantage of a wizard's gift, it's another to play with it in front of him.

"She enjoyed us just as much, by the look of it," one says, and points to the vine, which is visibly damp. The fact that I don't even say anything in my own defense seems to prove to everyone that I'm a slut, because any decent woman would protest despite the obvious truth.

Geoffrey settles my bill, and then we leave, vine in his hand. Outside the door he stops and looks at me critically, prompting a few passersby to do the same. "Hands behind the back," he says, and I obey. As we walk along the main street, I feel less displayed and yet more complicit in my own slavery for following an order in plain sight of people. "I've been staying on the other side of town," he tells me with an evil smile, "so it'll be a bit of a walk to get there." As we set off, there are even more staring men and women, although the women look uniformly disgusted by my shamelessness. One makes a sign to ward off evil as we walk past her. Suddenly, a man rushes out of a shop – after a moment I recognize him, Michal Haraday, someone else who was in our class at school. Which can only mean that he's here with Geoffrey, and he's going to become an ongoing part of my humiliation.

"Gods!" he exclaims, goggling at me. "So you finally got in Sturmbergen's pants. Or something did, anyway. What happened, Marradice, stuff a seed up there and wait for it to sprout?" He waits for my rejoinder, but when nothing comes he realizes that I'm spelled into silence and grins. "It's weird seeing you so quiet, but it's a nice change. Pretty girls like you should just sit back and let men take care of you. Good thing for you that we're taking care of you from now on, eh?"

"You know," says Geoffrey in a conversational tone, "I think I'd feel better if both of us had a handle on her, not just me. What do you think?"

"To be honest, I'd really love to have a leash of my own," Michal says. "I'm actually pretty jealous of you right now." So Geoffrey mutters and makes a gesture, and peels off a duplication of the vine to hand to Michal.

"I'll let you figure out where to put this," he says, and Michal starts to walk around me. He could put it in my mouth, I speculate, in a crude parody of oral sex, or wrap it around my neck like a collar, or probably stick it to one nipple to pull on my breast. But then, when he is behind me, Michal suddenly spreads my buttocks with one hand and presses his vine up inside of me from the back. Geoffrey laughs heartily at the look on my face. There is nothing erotic or pleasurable about the feeling of the dry vine inside my arse – in fact, it is almost painful – but the feeling of fullness makes me shift from one foot to the other, and reminds me of how much control they have over me. I can only fidget and squirm, unconsciously trying to rid myself of the intruders in my body even though I know it's impossible to get them out until Michal and Geoffrey decide to take them out. They both laugh at me, howling in the street at the hapless woman who has become their toy. When they come to enough to move on, they walk side by side, with me between and behind them.

Their inn is much different than mine, in a rougher part of the village and much more run-down. When we go inside, the men sitting around are a bit surly and dirty, and I'm actually slightly glad to be in the company of Michal and Geoffrey – although if they hadn't captured me, I wouldn't be there, of course. They drag me up the stairs and into their room, which they promise will be exchanged for their permanent home the next day.

"There's a while until dinner," says Michal. "Let's have a bit of fun – not that you haven't given us plenty of entertainment, Marradice, dear, but I could do with something a bit stronger."

"I get her cunt first," says Geoffrey. "I caught her, it's only fair."

"I wouldn't dream of arguing!" protests Michal. "Let's do it together, though. She really likes having both holes filled, you can tell."

"I could make a few alterations," Geoffrey says, looking at me critically again. "Let's see ..." With a few enchantments, he removes the silence and replaces it with something else – when I try to speak, I find I can only moan hotly – my arse suddenly feels slick and loose, and a fire lights within me, making me involuntarily writhe on the spot, trying to pump myself on the vines. "Move on your own again, but no magic," Geoffrey orders, and my hands fly to my leashes, trying simultaneously to pull them out of me and to push them further into me, while the men burst into peals of laughter again. I try to plead with them to help me, but it only comes out as a prolonged, wordless moan. Staggering away and trailing heavy vines behind me, I don't know what I'm doing, but I must do something.

After a few minutes of enjoying my distress, Geoffrey grabs both vines and pulls me over to him. At last he releases the spells holding them inside me, tossing them to one side, and I moan again and rub my thighs together. He opens his trousers and strokes himself hard, then pushes me up against a table and roughly shoves inside me. Intellectually, it's so rushed that nothing about it is sexy to me, but because of the spells on me I can't help but cling to him and moan loudly. He thrusts into me a few times, then turns away, holding me up. Michal has already prepared himself as well, and he thrusts up into my arse, stretching it almost painfully. The two fuck me, driving me to magically-induced orgasms seconds apart, until they both come one after the other. They're clearly very satisfied, but once they end the heating spell on me I just feel dirty and used and somehow empty. Forgetting that I can't speak, I attempt to argue that they've had their fun and should let me go, but am left moaning as though I'm still coming.

"She might as well fetch our dinner," Michal suggests. "We won't want to fuck her again for another half-hour or so."

"But she looks so cold," says Geoffrey, and I look at him hopefully. Will he give me some clothes? "Let's see what we can do for her." The two of them share a look, then each uses magic to manipulate one of the vines. Geoffrey takes one and wraps it around me like a loincloth, pulling it tightly up into my cleft – which at least means that I'll be safe from one kind of depredation when I'm sent downstairs, even though it's a little painful. Michal's slithers up my body to my chest, where it forms a kind of halter on my shoulders, pulling them back and letting my breasts bob free.

"Not what I thought you'd go for," Geoffrey comments.

Michal shrugs. "I was going to wrap it around her tits, make them pop out a bit, but sometimes that makes them look a bit off-putting. They look more grabbable this way." To prove his point, he reaches out and squeezes them. Since I can move now, I start to fight him until Geoffrey orders me to stop.

"Go down and get us some food," he says curtly, and touches his vine with a spell that makes it even tighter. Just as I get to the door, he removes the moaning spell and replaces it with something that makes me unable to speak above a whisper.

12