Caught In Act

Story Info
Sister catches brother jacking off... and more.
2.1k words
3.23
269.1k
50
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wow. Crazy day.

Okay. Sorry, I'll fill you in.

I'm a 25 year old white male, about 5'11" at 210 pounds. My dick is about 7 inches, above average for a white guy. And man, this afternoon was crazy.

Most days, I chill at my house and just hang out watching tv. I go to college, but the grades haven't been working out as planned. So most recently, I have traveled to my mother's house to help with my sister. My sister is a newly age of 18, 5'3" at about 145 Pounds. But man, she has a rack on that young body (much like our mom) with a 33 cc. The beach blonde hair goes down to her big, fat, round ass of hers.

Usually, when I am watching her she goes to her room as I tell her to and I sit in the living room to watch tv. Now today, some crazy shit went down so I decided to sit on the couch and relax my stress by jacking off my cock.

As my cock begins to grow as I spit on the big round head of the penis, I began to hear knocking in my sisters' room. " Oh well, no big deal." I thought to myself. I kept my cock in my pants for awhile to get going but my long penis was too wet to be captured.

As I unzipped my pants, my cock was screaming to breathe so I ripped it out. I began to go to town, slowly placing my left hand around my ass (strange kink I have to slowly finger myself as I jackoff). A little bit of pre-mature cum was dripping out of my cock, and I was wacking away even harder.

All of a sudden, my sisters' door flew open and she came screaming out , tits bouncing and her white curtail panties bunched up. She looked at me with big eyes, realizing what I was doing, mouth wide open...turning me on even more.

"What the fuck!! David, put that...oh my god. You have a ..." She stopped what she was going to say, but I knew.

"I have a what..." I replied, my blood was pumping and I figured there was no turning back now that she already saw it.

"David, what are you doing with your... You know, all out and in your hand? That thing is so wet! What were you doing big brother!?"

Her saying big brother was almost the iceberg, it allowed me to recognize that my sister was astounded at my 7" cock in the open air. The same brother who use to wrestle with her a few years back, play catch with her, and even help her with school.

"Well Jessica, my cock was getting hard and I was getting horny. That equals me fucking going H.A.M. on my cock." I said that just to induce a reaction out of her.

"What I was going to ask," as she placed her hands over her eyes, her tits squished together and I gave my cock a few more strokes. She had a white tee on with no bra. The tee shirt was really thin, one of those Dri-Fit Nike shirts, so I could see her nipples perfectly. "If you wanted to do something, but you are obviously busy. So..." Jessica was about to turn around, but I WANTED to do something with her alright.

"Hey, come here Jess. Come sit down on the couch with your big bro, your BIG bro." As I said that I couldn't help but laugh. She resisted for a little bit, but she ended up heading over.

"Ugh, can we hurry." As she flopped onto the couch showing she didn't want to, her tits almost bounced out of her shirt. "Seriously, stop looking at my boobs!" She yelled, and threw a punch at my arm but I dodged it.

"Jess, listen, my dick is t that intimidating. Plus, it even seems friendly." I took my hand off it, and it sorta swung as I let it go. Spit flowing down the cock, and I finally took my finger out of my ass that I had down there the whole time. I couldn't believe she didn't notice that. Whew! "Do you want to grab it? I mean, it can't bite, but I will spit if you do it right." I laughed again, but she showed a little smile.

"Umm, how about I just wrap my mouth...actually, we shouldn't do this!! David, I'm still a virgin!" She was staring at my cock the whole time, my cock hardening minute by minute. At this point, it is almost 8". My vanes were popping, cock turning a fire red almost.

"Well fuck Jessica, I didn't say lets fuck. I just simply said do you want to hold it. Ha! You do want to fuck don't you!?" I finally caught her, she was getting wet. Her white panties were almost sweating full of pussy juice.

"Ahh, just fucking take it off David! Take it all off!" She stood up yelling this, putting her arms up in the air, giving me freedom to take her shirt and panties. Her tits looked bigger than ever, panties didn't even seem to stay to her hips.

I jumped to the moment, got on my knees, cleared the coffee table next to our living room couch and took off her panties. Damn! Her pussy was so tight, lips screaming "EAT ME!" and the new hairs that were growing into a perfect line above her fresh vagina.

"Ah! I just...can't seem to hold it!" I said it looking straight into her eyes, talking about my cum. Her tits were now off, and I don't even know how. I was so into the moment of stripping her underwear, she must have gotten weary that I wouldn't move upwards. The nipples were so big, pussy so tight, my dick so hard! Agggghhhh!

She just grabbed my dick, clearly she was in control now. So in control, she placed it quickly into her mouth. The slapping noise of my dick hit her mouth at a tap, tap, tap, tap within a second. Her head was moving so fast.

"Jessica! You know how to suck a dick! Are you...ah...sure..." I couldn't even say the sentence without stopping to give pleasure loudly. "Are you sure you are a virgin? Cause' this is amazing!" Her tongue was just licking my slit on my head, but her saliva was all over. She stopped, looked up and said ...

"Well, I have sucked plastic toys, in my room. If that counts? I mean what do you think I have done in my room after school all of these days?" She stared at me with her big blue eyes, eyelashes just batting in the air, her tits covered in her own saliva mixed in with my piss that periodically squirted out.

"I don't know, but keep sucking bitch!" I slapped her in the face, not even knowing what I was doing. It wasn't too hard, but she seemed turned on by it.

"Fucking prick! Now I'm gonna make you blast." Rubbing her dick right on the spot I slapped her on.

I grabbed her tits, feeling all of the juices that spilled onto them. Pinching the nipples just enough that she squirmed a little bit.

"Bend over," I demanded her to turn over. Her ass seemed to bare, the juices were going. I was GOING to cum. I was surprised I held it so long. "I'm about to fuck you!"

"David, what!?" She seemed confused.

"Jessica, I'm about to cum. Turn over now. Fucking open that pussy."

"But, I don't want you to be the first...well...FUCK IT!" She ripped it open, almost making herself scream. Man, she was tough for only being 18.

My dick was slipping out of my hand and I needed to put it somewhere. Her pussy was wide open, as her back laid on the couch that was now soaked with sweat, piss, and her pussy juices. Damn, I'm gonna hafta clean up, I thought to myself. My ass was wet, her tits were wet, my dick was dripping with very fluid you could name, her pussy was dripping. I couldn't resist, I straight spit on her pussy, and stuck my cock in raw with no condom.

"David, you...AHHHH! OH MY GOD. OH, DAVID. DAMN!!!" I wasn't even all the way in, my head only halfway in, my cum slipping out. "David, do ..you have a ...AHHHH... Condom on!?!?"

"Shut up! I'm going raw!" Slap! I just hit that ass, all the juices squishing at impact, splashing everywhere. "Jess, get ready..."

I was going to countdown 3...2...1...

I pelvic thrusted my cock straight into the air tight pussy, all 8 1/2 inches now, damn it felt so good. The pussy was nice and warm, clinching onto my penis in full grasp. My cock felt like it was going to... Ahh too late.

"David!! What the fuck! Did you just cum?" She was laughing but seemed worried. Her tits were still jiggling from the pelvic thrust, and the few humps I got in. Her moans slowed, and I screamed. The neighbors had to be able to hear it, they well knew my name by now.

"Jessica, AHHHH! I couldn't .... Hold it any longer." I was gushing, the biggest shot I ever had in my life. Almost a 30 second bust, assuring that she'd get pregnant...oh well. This pussy was almost fit to explode. All of a sudden, I felt her ACTUALLY IMPLODE right onto my dick. Which made me almost go into another fit.

"Ahh, fuck fuck fuck fuck. David, I just...exploded. Ahh shit!!" She yelled, presenting extreme pleasure in her explosion.

"I'm going I the rear baby!" I gave her heads up, even if she didn't understand it.

"What the fuck does that...ohhhh. Oooooooo, that is ah!!" Her pleasure was surely a 10 out of 10. I placed my dick right in there, almost promising a cream pie and a pussy full of cum. The two holes just superimposing each other full of cum, equalling about a liter of David Juice.

"Fuck me baby. Come on bro, faster, lets go. Give me the dick, I'm going to swallow!" Jessica seemed set on swallowing even if it was only the second spillover sperm.

I took it out, rubbed it on her pussy and thrusted it in a little bit. She was almost about to explode again, I felt her convulsing. Her tits were bouncing more than a bouncy house full of little kids. All wet, covered in pure sweat. Mostly hers, because she only felt fun, not the pain she was going through. Even if she wasn't gonna be able to walk straight for over 4 days. This slick dick was enough to put her into a coma. For the next 10 minutes, her mouth was going purely on my head, waiting for my explosion.

"Fuck yea, I know you're ready. Bring it on. Lets go!" Jessica was so excited, almost uncontrollably.

"Jess, rub those tits. Run the big boobs you have and I'll explode!" I yelled and demanded it, hearing a car pull into the driveway. Shit! I couldn't believe it. Crazy.

"Ahh, fuck come on!" I couldn't believe we simultaneously yelled it. We were both nervous, and I knew what I could do. I put 3 fingers in my ass, Jessica saw that and place 2 of hers into it. My ass was so sweaty and wet that they flew inside.

"David! Hurry bro!" The click clack of the heels from mom approaching. We were on the living room and the room was a mess, I didn't know what we were into.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck! Here!!!!!"

I just exploded all over, so much that the cum spilled out of her mouth. The keys almost jingling by now. I didn't give a fuck though now, I just had the best sex with me 18 year old sister, she was straight swallowing the cum. After a few seconds, after the mouth had been filled to the rim with creamy white liquid, it disappeared. She swallowed it!

"Go go go go! Fuck this, the couch will survive, run!" I slapped her on the ass, leaving a hand print on Jess and I grabbed my dick.

"I want more though baby. That dick is amazing David." She looked back at me and my cock almost couldn't take it. Her tits were soaked with piss, cum, sweat, and a lot of saliva.

The door opened, and we were both able to dive into her room. Action movie worthy, as I landed on top of her with my creamy dick sliding into her ass as she lay face down on her bed.

"Hello David, I have a gift for you guys!" My mom was home early!

To be continued...

This didn't actually happen(but it's my biggest fantasy). Enjoy! My first story. If you don't get a boner by this story, please contact me and we can exchange emails so I can become a better writer. Thank you. :D