Caught in School Ch. 2

Story Info
He goes to his cousins' cabin
851 words
3.86
162.1k
11
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I banged my mom the first time, we basically began walking around the house nude when my sister wasn't around. I fucked my mom over and over, and didn't even care about the girls at school anymore. My mom was the hottest woman I knew, and I didn't need anyone else!

One day, while my mom was deep throating my cock, the phone rang. I picked it up, and it was my cousin, Cynthia. Though it was hard to talk with that beautiful woman slurping on my dick, I did my best.

She invited me to their cabin up North for a week during Christmas vacation. I accepted, of course, knowing I couldn't just say no without an excuse, but I also asked if my mother could come up with us. I didn't want to get 'lonely.'

So the next day, we were getting ready to go up. We packed our things in the car, and we decided that I would drive first. I put my foot on the gas, and we were on our way to the cabin. My sister stayed home, as usual.

About a quarter of the way there, my mom got horny and pulled out her dildo. We were on a country road, and I didn't want my mom to get an appetite for rubber, so I suggested she just mount me. I already had the erection, so in moments, my mother, in her red summer dress with no underwear, was riding my cock as she rode in the car.

Having my cock slide in and out of my mother's juicy pussy while driving was the best experience of both our lives yet. For me, the extra movement and naughtiness was a real mega turn-on. For my mother, I think the best part was that I had to concentrate on the road, making me last much longer. She climaxed twice before I filled her pussy with my seed.

When we finally arrived at the wintry cabin, and breathed the fresh air, we had already had 'car-sex' three times. Just thinking about it, my dick was twitching again. I needed some more liquids, if I was going to survive!

I have four cousins in that family, three girls and a boy. The boy, 15 years old, was in Juvenile Detention right now, so he wasn't there. The three girls however are ages 18, 22, and 24. They all have shiny blond hair like Uncle Steve, not shiny brown hair like Aunt Hannah. Connie and Karen, 18 and 24, have small B breasts and small firm butts, obviously taking after their dad's side. Cynthia, however, takes after Aunt Hannah in figure, with big D boobs and a plump, yet shapely ass. Aunt Hanna has those huge D boobs you hear so much about, and she's plump, but definitely not fat or even chubby, she's just wider.

I love their cabin. They have nice ski hills and snowmobile tracks and tons of fun stuff, but I had other things on my mind. When we got there my aunt and cousins seemed sad. They told us that a storm came through and destroyed two bedrooms. Now there were only 4 one-bed bedrooms left and one two-bed bedroom. I had to share a bed with Cynthia, Aunt Hanna shared with her friend that came up, Gretta, Karen with Connie, and my mom got her own bed and room. I was in the two-bed bedroom with Connie and Karen.

-------Day One-------

My mother and I unpacked our stuff and went to bed. My aunt told me that I could move around a lot and make quite a bit of noise, even bump into Cynthia, and it would be okay. Apparently, that family is very deep sleepers.

I couldn't get to sleep, because of my raging hard on pressed against my cousin's leg. It seemed she was wearing only a bra and a thong. I really needed a jack. I began stroking my trusty sidekick, but that just wasn't enough to satisfy him anymore. This could go on for hours, I thought. Just then, Cynthia half rolled-over and her hand fell on my cock.

I got wicked thoughts. Cynthia is a deep sleeper. Hmmm. I tested a few things, bumping her shin, tilting her head, and saying a few words louder and louder until I was louder than conversational volume. It looked as if this was going to work out fine. Her soft hand was already partially wrapped around my erection, so I lightly grabbed her wrist and began pushing it up and down. I was making her stroke my cock, and it felt sooo good!

I put her hand up to her own mouth and had her lick it to get nice and lubed. Then I repeated the wrist trick until she was stroking again. I realized that she was unconsciously doing it one her own now, so I left her alone and let her do her work. Eventually, I climaxed in her hand and she stopped when my hand went down to normal size. I drifted off to a pleasant rest.