Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

"Why don’t you come over to my place for dinner tonight?"

"No!" Clark started to move on her, but she grabbed his hands and held them in front of her. "We’ll make plans later." Clark smiled and she got away. Maybe it would be better to have dinner in private so she would not have to defend herself. She could get a little pay back, if Clark did not drive her mad her first.

* * * * *

Lois’ father was happy and wanted to meet Clark right away. He grilled Lois all about him, and she surprised herself with her ability to answer his questions with ease, she knew him much better than she had realized. Somehow Clark had snuk in her life and become a key part of it, all while keeping her looking the other way. Superman played a part in that she realized.

"Does he have any problems in his past?" Her father pulled Lois’ attention back to the present.

Lois was about to answer no, but realized she was not sure, maybe that was why he was always running off at the worst times. It did not seem probable; he was to much of a boy scout. "No."

"Well honey, I am very proud of you, when do I get to walk you down the aisle?"

"We just got engaged today, who knows when the wedding will be." Why was everyone in such a rush for the wedding to happen? They were together now, that is what mattered.

"Well, you tell me when you know, okay Pumpkin?"

"Okay Daddy."

"Bye-bye."

Lois looked for her soon to be husband. She spotted him in Perry’s office, talking with Jimmy and Perry. Good. She was wearing herself out fending him. Her whole body was strung out, her nerves shot from being constantly on edge. She had to stare him down when he passed to get coffee while she was on the phone with her father. She was not sure, but he seemed to be laughing to himself when he went. She was sure he was enjoying terrorizing her. Clark was going to exhaust her by the end of the day. She did not even want to think about what she would do if he was this way all the time.

"Hello?"

"Hey Luce, it Lois."

"Hey sis, what’s up?"

"I have some big news. Sit down. I-" Lois meant to say "I’m getting married!" but she found Clark’s tongue in her mouth. Despite herself she kissed back. "Clark!!" She yelled and pushed him away when they separated.

"Perry said to take tomorrow and the afternoon off, I thought we should go to lunch at Miacristoes to celebrate. You look as though you need to relax."

"Very funny. Fine, whatever. But I’m on the phone, so wait a minute." Lois turned back to the phone. "Luce?"

"What are you and Clark celebrating?"

Lois took a deep breath. "We’re getting married."

"I knew you two would end up together!!" Lucy crowed.

"What?"

"I saw how he looked at you. You were oblivious, but I could tell he had a huge crush. I knew you would see what a great guy he was eventually. It took you long enough, I was starting to get worried you would let him get away. You will so happy with him."

Her sister’s comments stunned Lois. Lucy had seen it coming, why hadn’t she? "You really thought we were going to get together?"

"Yes!! I’m so happy for you! When’s the wedding?"

"Lucy! He only asked me this morning."

"Well go celebrate, but call me tonight, I want to hear all about it."

Lois was glad Lucy could not see her blush. "Okay, bye."

"Bye, sis." Lois hung up the phone and sighed. She spun around to ward Clark off, but for once he was not there. She looked around, but he was not anywhere. Lois could breathe a little easier, but where was he? She went over to his desk to see if he left her a note. She did not find a note, but his phone rung. Figuring she was Clark’s partner in life as well as business now Lois answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Lois?"

"Yes?"

"This is Martha Kent, is Clark there? He called and said to call back, that he had news he wanted to tell us. "

"No, he disappeared on me, but I can tell you the news. We getting married!"

"What? He never told us he was thinking asking you!!"

Martha’s response surprised Lois. "Well, I am not sure that he was planning to, I caught him practicing. He was so shy about it…he is so cute sometimes!"

"Well congratulations, I am so happy for both of you, I think you will very happy together. I’m just a little surprised. I should go tell John."

"Okay, I’ll tell Clark you called."

"Thank you dear. I want to welcome you to the family, you should come to Smallville as soon as you can."

"Thank you Martha, I’m not sure when we will able to get down, but I promise we will try."

"Oh, I bet that will sooner than you think. Give Clark a kiss when you see him."

Lois laughed. "That really won’t be a problem."

"Bye-bye."

"Bye."

Lois was glad she would getting closer to Martha. She smiled when she realized that Martha had not asked when the wedding was. She supposed she should talk to Clark about it. Speaking of Clark, she still had not found him.

* * * * *

Clark slipped into the Daily Planet. He had been chagrined to hear Lucy say she knew he had a crush on Lois for a long time. Clark thought he had been doing a good job of hiding that, but earlier Jimmy had said the same. Then he had heard a police wire saying there was an officer wounded. He was okay now, thanks to a flight on Superman express. He found Lois almost immediately.

"Where did you get off to?"

"You said you don’t want me to tell you."

Lois blinked, but grasped what he was saying. "Oh."

"I do not want to give you excuses any more."

"Thank you." She squeezed his arm. "So how about that lunch?"

Clark was happy at how easy that went. "I would love to."

* * * * *

Clark enjoyed his lunch at Miacristoes. Lois related her conversations with her family to him and mentioned that his folks had called. He smiled when he heard how his mother had handled the news, he would have to call them. "So what were you talking about with Jimmy and Perry when I was on the phone?"

"They wanted to congratulate me, take me out somewhere for a celebration. Perry told me we had earned some time off and we could take it when we wanted. Actually Jimmy surprised me by saying he knew I had wanted this for a long time."

"Him and Lucy both! How did I miss it?"

"I thought I was doing a good job of not letting on."

"Why?"

"You were not interested."

"Then what am I doing here?"

"Now, yes, but back then you were stuck on Superman."

"‘Back then?’ How long has this been going on?"

"I have been carrying a torch for you for a long time Lois."

Lois swallowed. "Thank goodness it did not burn out." She wanted to kiss him to show him how thankful she was, but they were in public. Then she got a wicked idea. She deserved to pay Clark back. Slipping a foot out of her shoe she ran her toes up his leg. The table was small so her foot easily made it to his lap. She kept eye contact with Clark and he smiled in surprise. She felt his cock harden and start to rise. Lois was enjoying this. Then he grabbed her foot. Lois tried to get free, but she could not. She sat dead still in horror as Clark worked his magic on her again. Slowly he massaged her foot and worked up to her calf. "Clark!" she hissed, "someone might see!"

"Don’t worry dear, we have this little corner all to ourselves." Lois squirmed as he reached her knee. She was not sure how far he could, or would, reach, it surprised her how far he had made it already.

"Can I get you some coffee?" Lois jumped out of her skin. She had not realized their waiter had come around.

"I’m fine." Clark’s fingers seared as she worked her cap. "Lois?"

She managed to get out "no." She was sure her face was red.

"Just the check please."

"Right away." The waiter smirked, showing he had an idea of what was happening.

Lois got her leg free at last and stared at the floor as Clark settled the bill. She was quiet as they went to her Jeep. Then she grabbed him. "You can’t keep doing this to me!"

"You started it."

Lois realized she was going to get nowhere. "Let’s go back to my place."

* * * * *

Lois’ gaze swept her apartment as she entered. Her whole life had changed since she had awoken here this morning. She was going to have to get used to it, but so far it had been the best day of her life. She still did not know what Clark’s big secret was, and she was certainly curious, but Clark would tell her soon enough. It would be bad, she had a feeling, but they loved each other, they would get over it. For now Lois wanted to focus on paying Clark back for all the teasing he had put her through today. She spun on him and entered his arms and the kissed. It was all that Lois had ever thought a kiss could be. Clark seemed to be trying to pour his soul into hers. She fought back tears and lay her head on chest when she finally came up for air.

Clark held Lois to his body. Finally, after three brutal years, they were together! Clark was not sure how his life was going to be from now on, but he knew for certain Lois would always be right there with him. "I love you Lois."

She stirred against his body. "I love you too." She separated and leaned back to look at him. Her look caused Clark’s breath to catch in his throat. They kissed again and she took his hand and lead him to the couch. They curled up in and snuggled, kissing ever now and again, but not speaking. Clark was more than content to stay there with Lois for as long as she wanted. For a long time they just held each other. Finally Lois sat up and look down at him. "I believe I owe you some pay back Mr. Kent."

Clark did not understand until he saw the twinkle in her eye. "Ahh, Lois." She smiled and pushed him down, closing her mouth over his.

She got up after the couch and walked into the kitchen. "I know I have to stop for now, but I do not think it fair what you have been doing to me all day."

"You’re right. It’s just that I have wanted to be able to touch you for three years, I could not control myself. Sorry, I’ll stop doing that." Lois’ face turned crimson at his remarks and she quickly poured herself a glass of water. Clark came over and circled her in his arms. "Don’t get embarrassed, I told you that this morning. You are beautiful." He started to kiss his way down her neck.

She sighed and tilted her head to encourage him. "Are you sure you are a virgin? You seem to know how to do this right."

"Three years of planning." Clark mumbled between kisses.

Lois laughed and jokingly elbowed him. He had a rock hard stomach. "For all the torture you put me trough today it would be worth it if we could go farther. You are sure we have to stop?"

"Well, I am not sure you would figure it out, but you might, with you reporter’s skills, you would definitely be looking for a hint with all of that buildup." Clark had removed his suit, but was worried about taking his glasses off in front of her. "You might be angry with me if we did before I told you."

"You aren’t sick are you?"

"No, but I haven’t been telling you all there is to know about me."

"Well I knew that." She fidgeted as Clark started to kiss her again. She twisted away. "You have to stop that now if we can’t."

"Who says?" Clark smiled.

"Clark!" Lois yelled in alarm as Clark grabbed for her. She backed out of his reach. "You promised to stop it."

"In public, not here. How is this to treat the man you are going to marry? Besides, what would you rather be doing?"

Lois was seeing a new, enticing, side of Clark. Her mind raced to find any alternative. "Since we have some time off we should start planning to move in together."

"Really?" Clark stopped to consider.

Thankful that her gambit worked she pressed ahead. "Yes. Do you think we should get a new place or move into one of ours?"

"I think you are just delaying, but okay, we can talk. Get a pad."

Lois found a pad and got some snacks (lots of chocolate to help cool her frayed nerves) together. "What’s your first inclination?"

"Have you move into my place. This is not really big enough for both of us and moving into my place would be easier than finding a new apartment. I bet you want to move somewhere new."

"Yeah, you don’t live in the best neighborhood. And the paint scheme in there is awful."

"Hey, I did that myself, I think it looks good."

"Don’t worry I am willing to look past that."

"Funny. I can repaint it."

"That is more work than it is worth. It is still in a bad part of town, don’t forget you were robbed there once. We would not live there forever. You know, between the two of us we might be able to afford a little house somewhere."

"You want to live if the suburbs?"

"Why not? The city is okay for living alone, but if we are going to be married maybe we should have a bigger place."

"I guess, I’m just not relishing the idea of moving." Clark decided to take a risk and took off his glasses to rub his eyes. He put them down on the table.

He looked up to find Lois staring at him. "I don’t know that I have ever seen you without your glasses before. You look pretty good, have you ever considered getting contacts?"

"They would not get the job done."

"Really?" Lois tried his glasses. "Clark! They hardly help at all!" Clark shrugged. "If you say so." She put them back on the table. "Where were we?" Clark breathed an internal sigh of relief. He had been sure Lois was going to realize the secret. He watched her intently. His behavior confused her and she smiled a little uncomfortably at his look. "What?" Clark pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. Then he broke off and started to kiss her face softly.

"Clark!" She laughed freely. "We have been down this road before remember?" She was a little surprised at his sudden mood swing. She jumped when she realized he had started to unbutton her shirt. She put her hands over his to still them. "What is going on here?" Clark kissed her again and thrilled her by easily picking her up his arms. "Clark!" She squealed, "what do you think you are doing?" He responded by kissing her again. She responded passionately. "Don’t get me wrong, I’m enjoy this, but I thought you said…" Lois trailed off when she realized that he had carried her into her bedroom. She looked into his face and he smiled back. Clark dropped her on the bed. He moved for her, but she held him off. "Wait. If this is going to be your first time I want to make it special for you."

"It will be with you."

"No. My first time was nothing great. I love you Clark, let me do this for you." She owed him for everything he had done. He nodded and she kissed him. "Lay down, I’ll be right back." She went to her closet and pulled an outfit out and hurried to the bathroom.

Clark felt a little nervous as he waited. He did not want to do anything to ruin the moment. All his fantasies of the past three years were about to come true. He felt his cock tug at his boxers and he realized he was already stiff in anticipation. He did not want to just stand there so he undressed partially, not sure how Lois would want him. He decided to just shed his jacket, tie, and socks and shoes.

The door cracked and Clark moaned when Lois stepped out. She was breathe taking. He had always loved her body, but he had never seen her this way before. She was wearing a tiny pair of black panties with a little red bow on the front. Her heavy tits were swelling over her mesh half bra. He just stood there as she sexily stepped over and kissed him, slipping her tongue into his open mouth. The pleasant feel of Lois’s arms around his neck reminded Clark to hug her back, he enjoyed the feel of her skin on his hands. He almost died when she took his hands and put them on her ass. He explored the firm curve of her buns and she giggled a little.

She broke off the kiss and smiled up at him. Then she started to open his shirt and ran her hands over his rock hard chest. "Wow you’ve got a great body." She pulled his shirt out from his pants and tossed it aside. She started kissing and licking his chest as she maneuvered Clark towards the bed. He was surprised when he felt the bed hit him in the back of the legs and Lois pushed him onto his back. She ran her nails over his chest and kissed him again. He ran his hands down her arms. "Come on Clark, there’s no need to be shy. I want you to enjoy this."

"Trust me Lois I am."

She smiled and covered his mouth with her own. "You keep telling me how beautiful you think I am, here is you chance to explore." She felt a little silly, she was not used to being the aggressor. He reached up and slipped a strap over her shoulder. Giving him a smoldering look she reached behind to unattach her bra, but held it in place. Clark pulled himself up on his elbows as she put her chest in his face. Then slowly she pulled her bra away. She was a little embarrassed at her behavior, but the look on his face made it worth it. She pulled his face into them and he kissed one, sending sensations unlike she had ever felt before down her spine to her moistening pussy.

"My god, you’re perfect." The heat of his breath running over her tits made her nipples stand on end.

"Shh. Don’t talk. Kiss me." His hangs moved up to cup her and gently tweak her points as she ran her tongue through his mouth. She rocked back away from him and slid down his body, dragging her breasts over his naked torso. Kneeling in front of him now, she undid his belt and quickly pulled his pants and offending boxers down to his ankles, where he kicked them away. His cock took her breath away. It was enormous! Close to a foot long! Without even think she grabbed for and started to jerk up and down. How was she going to get it inside her? Clark’s groan called her back to her promise, she wanted to make him cum hard. Filled with anticipation she licked up the side. [[He tastes wonderful]] she though as she swallowed his head, [[I can’t believe I’ve been missing this.]] His dick quivered, he was already getting close. She wanted to take all of him, but knew there was no way she could without a lot of practice. She looked up at Clark and his look of lust was thunderbolt straight to her melting snatch. Continuing to stare at him she worked her way down his poll and sucked on his balls.

"Oh Lois!"

She tingled at his words and smiled wickedly to herself, glad to know she going having the same effect on him. She paused for a moment to think of something really special to do for him. She blushed as she remembering seeing something in a pornographic movie she had seen. She had never thought of doing it herself until now. She pulled her lover into the upright position. Then she pressed her tits together and lowered them down on his tool. The top poked through and she licked it greedily. Lois was gushing at the feel of his cock between her tits. He took her head in his hands and started to massage her head. Shifted to hold them together with one arm, she used her other hand to slid inside her panties and tease herself. Sucking on his head as she ran her tits up and down his dick she knew he was getting close. She looked up at him. "Cum for me Clark."

That did it, he moaned and started to shot into her mouth. She squeezed her clit to send herself over the edge at the same time. He jumped in her mouth, Lois was surprised that his cum tasted great, almost as though it was exotic fruit juice. She swallowed without a seconds thought. But his load was too much and some of it leaked back out over his cock and on to her tits, still wrapped around him.

Clark flopped backward. "My god!" He was out of breath.

Lois licked him again, lapping up the rest of his cum. She enjoyed his taste. "I take it you liked that?" He sat back up to look at her and she giggled. He tugged on her arms and she got up and crawled on top of him to kiss him. "I love you Clark."

"I love you too, Lois. Thank you."

"I wanted to make it special."

"You did, trust me. I never would have thought you would do that."

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers