Caught in the Act

Story Info
Sexy cat burglar is caught by hunky homeowner.
3.9k words
4.48
87.2k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She carefully used the plastic oblong to squeeze the spring lock open, and then used the lock-release gun to disable the deadbolt. She was in. She entered the long narrow hallway swiftly yet stealthily, with no noise, no movement of air even. She was getting better and better. Ever so quietly and gently she returned the door to its closed position. She turned and leant her back against the door, allowed her eyes to adjust to the gloom, accommodation, that was the name of the process she'd read. She read a lot, so as to know everything connected with her hobby, however obscure. She waited, listening to the house moving and settling. Her breath came in light pants now, the excitement was building.

She was dressed head to foot in black, with a black ski mask over her face, she didn't really like its constriction and the obscuring of her vision, but it was all part of the costume. Few burglars however would attack their targets wearing her choice of undergarments. She'd thought of sports bra and shorts, but they were so unsexy. Her choice was a lacy black silk high cut thong that left no panty line on her black combat pants. The bra was of the same material, designed to push her pert small breasts up and out. She felt the waves of emotion building now; she would have to get on while her legs still worked. This was real excitement. That thrill of illegality. That chance of detection and even capture. But she'd watched this house carefully; she knew no-one was home. The guy who lived here was a rugged sort, not handsome, not ugly. Attractive in a primeval animal way. She chose his house for that reason, his looks alone. She had no idea if he had anything of worth. She just wanted to see inside his house, how he lived, how he spent his private hours. He seemed to be away much of the time, probably away on business, or maybe he worked odd hours. Anyway time to seek a few more thrills. It wasn't enough just to enter the house, she had to explore. The thought of going into each room and learning about this guy had her wet already. She fought the constriction in her throat, the tightness in her chest, the pounding of her heart against the flimsy material of the bra.

She moved along the corridor, satisfied that the house was still, that no other living thing stirred. She pushed open a door on her left. Carefully she took out her pencil torch and cupped the beam. The curtains in the room were partially closed, so she would have to take extra special care to not be spotted from outside. Though at three in the morning passers-by were unlikely. The tension within her mounted, taking more chances always did that, she left the curtains ajar. She slowly quartered the room, nice widescreen television, DVD, Video, Satellite box, surround sound system. He had the lot obviously loved movies and music, with this level of equipment he must spend a lot of time watching and listening, no point in spending this amount of money otherwise, unless he was a poser. But she'd seen no-one else come to the house while she'd watched.

So yes, a lonely guy who spent time alone with his movies and music. The rest of the room had good quality furniture that was sparsely arranged. What caught her eye was the large leather recliner. Bet that would be good to stretch out on she mused, feeling her stomach doing flips. Yeah stretched out there beside a man, there was enough room for two, and enough room to do, whatever. God she was hot now, have to move on. So she forced herself to move, back out into the hallway turned right a little way to a door on the left, dining room. Large table, four chairs and two carvers at each end. Well that was a surprise, did he entertain? It was an entertaining kind of room. There were a number of good quality art prints on the walls, Monet, Dali, and Lautrec. Very eclectic mix, anywhere else they wouldn't go together but here they seemed to work. And OH! Over the head of the table a large Hieronymus Bosch. It should have looked really out of place.

But it didn't, even with its fantastical horrific depictions. Bosch was one of her favourites too, this had been given pride of place, and all the guests at the table would be able to see it as they ate. But did this guy ever have guests, and if he did those of gentler disposition may not return after having a meal in the shadow of that picture. She moved on, down the hall to the kitchen. This guy really liked to cook. Four burner double oven cooker with a griddle plate. Copper pans hanging from an airer, top class knives in two blocks, two woks and two bamboo steamers. Belfast sink, marble worktops, yes they were marble, she felt the cool smooth stone as she trailed her now unclad fingers along the surface. Must remember to wipe that down. She rarely took anything from her targets, it was the invasion of their privacy that excited her. Sometimes a small trinket would be pocketed, if she'd had a particularly good time.

Now up the stairs. This was when the excitement really built, not just because of the promise of the bedroom above, but because she was further from her escape route, the chance of being caught heightened her emotion. First room at the top of the stairs, the bathroom, functional bath, shower above, wash hand basin, toilet. Nothing out of the ordinary. Men's things, nothing feminine. Out of there quickly into the next room. Small, very, very dark. Thick heavy blinds on the single window. She panned the light around, oh wow, what a room. Ceiling to floor shelves along two adjacent walls, filled with book upon book. She skimmed over the titles, seeing a pattern, fiction on one wall non-fiction on the other. This closer to the workstation. Huge monitor for the IBM clone PC, Canon printer, scanner graphics tablet, excellent speaker, fax machine, joystick, games pad, huge digital camera. Shelves above the workstation holding hundreds of cd-roms, games, utilities, allsorts. This guy just had it all. File cabinet too, wonder if it's open. She gently drew the top drawer towards her, it slid easily and quietly open. She checked one of the files inside. Stories, they seemed to be stories. She scanned a few of these titles. One grabbed her attention, "Caught in the Act." She read a few lines, then with a gasp a few more. The story seemed to be about a guy catching a female burglar and how he "punished" her intrusion to his home. Wow she was soaking wet now and just a little worried. He wasn't here, she was definitely, one hundred percent sure. But deep inside she kind of wished she wasn't. Time to move on, next room seemed to be a spare bedroom. Nothing personal about it, just a bed, bedside table and a couple of chairs. She moved across the landing to what she was sure was his bedroom. The only room left to explore. Yes this was his room. King size bed, full length mirrored wardrobe along one wall. TV on a wall bracket, with another DVD and VHS. He liked his comforts. She moved slowly around the room, taking it all in. Out of the corner of her eye something seemed to move, startled her. One of the wardrobe doors was open a crack. Had it been open like that when she came in, she couldn't recall. She usually had a rummage through her targets clothes but now she was wary. For the first time she felt really scared, but her body and her libido were now running riot. She felt her knees go weak. She had to go to the wardrobe, just to be sure, just to fulfil her purpose. She went to the opposite end, away from the open door. She slid the door gently along and peeked inside. There were shelves behind the door, holding a collection of polo shirts, boxer shorts and a box on the bottom shelf with socks in pairs, all very neat very organised, a bit anal?

She pushed that door back into place and went on to the middle of the three doors. Suits, coats, dress shirts, trousers, jeans all on hangers. Hm, yes very neat and organised, unlike her wardrobe, which consisted mainly of the floor and chair. She glanced nervously to her right. Towards the slightly open wardrobe door and to her escape. Should she just flee now? This place was beginning to seriously spook her. If he was there, hiding. Would he be violent. Would he immediately overpower her then call the cops. She was paralysed. Then she felt herself slowly move to the sliding door. It was like a dream. She felt outside her body as she stood in front of it, then slowly ever so slowly began to slide it to her left.

"You're caught you bastard!"

She stood transfixed, unable to move, to talk, to think. All she could see in the glow of the torch was the rugged features, yes very rugged. He was grinning straight at her. The grin unnerved her further and she turned to run. But he caught her by the shoulder and the ski mask. His momentum behind her caused her to stumble and they fell together, he on her back and the ski mask sliding off her head as he tugged. Her mid length hair tumbled down and she heard him gasp as they landed. He sat astride her back, moving quickly, far quicker than she had expected. She was pinned unable to escape, unable to struggle even, though that was as much to do with the shock of capture. She tried to take it all in, tried to make sense of the situation, had he seemed angry, frightened, no he'd almost whispered when he appeared, his tone almost mocking.

He sat astride her back, still not sure if it was a her. The girl he'd spotted watching his house may have been doing it for a male colleague. But he knew his house was being cased. He hoped it was a girl, a woman. His fantasy/story would really come to life if that was the case. He could feel his libido stirring. Better turn the burglar over and make sure. The body felt slight beneath him, completely under his control. But he was wary. He didn't relish the idea of his captive putting up a struggle. He wasn't overly enamoured of pain and his knees already ached where he'd crashed into the floor.

He placed his hands roughly on the shoulders.

"Come on you turn over"

He wrenched her around, never lessening the grip of his thighs to the sides of her body. Then they were looking at each other. The torch had fallen facing them and there was just enough light for them to vaguely see each other.

"So you are female then" he whispered. "That's good."

She finally found her voice.

"Why's that good?"

"Because I like being right and I reckon I'm not going to get killed this morning."

He slowly eased from on top of her.

"Don't try to run."

He stood up then and moved to the bedroom door and switched on the overhead light. She remained lying on the floor, only moving her head slightly to keep him in sight.

"Stand up."

She did as she was commanded.

"Turn around," another barked command.

She turned to face him, that same grin played on his face. He looked her up and down, he was shorter than her, more solid, more squat. She was tall and lithe, especially encased in black.

"So what should we do? Should we call the police? Tell them I've caught a thieving little minx?"

"I'm not really a thief, I don't take things."

"No? What do you do then? Just break into peoples homes for fun and then leave?"

"Well yes. I know it's hard to believe but I just do it for the thrill. It's the being able to do it that I like."

"Oh invading peoples' homes is your thrill is it?"

"Yes, I don't expect you to understand, I don't do any harm, no-one really knows I've been in their houses, please don't call the cops."

"Well we'll have to think of some punishment for you. Can't have you breaking into my house and getting away Scot free, can we?"

"What do you mean?"

"No more questions. If you don't want to be arrested or hurt then you'll have to do exactly as I say, exactly without question."

She stared at him now, what did he have in mind. Her earlier fear was dissipating, she was becoming more calm, yet her stomach was still doing flips, her nipples were erect and she could feel a hot moistness at her centre. What was he going to do?

He stared back at her. She was very beautiful. This was amazing. His secret fantasy coming true right here, right now. He couldn't have planned this, it was just too perfect. He felt the swelling in his jeans tighten further. All the time he had been hiding in the wardrobe he'd been praying it was a female burglar. Now he had her. He moved towards her, walked around her, running his fingers through her hair as he went. He felt her tremble, could it be, did she find this as much a turn on as him? He kept moving around her, touching her shoulders then her waist then her hip. Stroking gently,

never going near those important areas.

She shivered and trembled. What was he going to do? She was still worried that he may beat the shit out of her, but she was sure he wouldn't turn her into the police. God she was so horny, this was such a turn on. This was much more extreme than just breaking in. Getting caught was a real thrill and this guy seemed to have some ideas on the subject. He ran his knuckle down her spine to just above her bottom, she writhed and moaned. She was getting hotter and dizzier. This was unbelievable, was he really going to take her, that way? She couldn't wait, her impatience for full sexual contact was driving her crazy. She squirmed again as his hand brushed her buttock, oh please do it do it.

"Take your top off," he hissed at her ear. "Do it slowly."

She did as he ordered slipping the sweatshirt up and over her head in what she hoped was a languid fashion though she was shaking like a leaf. She brought her arms down to cover her breasts suddenly self conscious.

"Put your arms down please, you're not really shy, are you?"

She brought her arms to her sides and faced him chin up defiantly. Well with as much a show of defiance as she could muster. She was sopping wet now, aching for him to touch her properly, to run his hands all over her body.

"Very nice, very nice." Was his whispered comment.

"Now the trousers."

She undid the stud and slowly allowed the trousers to fall to her ankles. He knelt before her suddenly. Oh, what was he doing? Slowly deliberately he loosened the laces of her high top trainers and removed them and the black sports socks, tenderly raising each foot one after the other. Unbidden she stepped out of her trousers. He was behind her now. She could feel his eyes burning into her exposed buttocks. She felt herself redden, all over. She heard his breathing coming quicker now little gasps and sighs. Yes he was as turned on as her. She was beginning to relax again. This was going to be alright, in fact this might just be fantastic.

He gazed at her body, hungrily. The thong was a greater delight than the bra. What a great ass, god she is lovely he mused. Where to take this now. He was eager to get moving but he contained himself. Slowly was better, sexier. Yes she was hot for him now, he could do what ever he wanted. He reached forward and unclipped the bra. He slowly pulled the straps from her shoulders and slipped it down in front of her freeing the little tight breasts that he could just see over her shoulder. He let the bra drop to the floor and moved round in front of her stroking her body as he went. She squirmed and trembled again. He again knelt down in front of her but this time as he went he ran his tongue from just below her breasts to the top of the thong. He looked up and could see a sheen of perspiration on her top lip and more between her breasts, her eyes were closed and her head thrown back, she writhed and moaned as he licked her again. He hooked his thumbs into the thong and slowly pulled it down looking up into her now open eyes so as not to gaze upon her sex until all was laid bare.

"Ah, neatly shaved, very considerate for the man who likes to lick and nip."

She shuddered now. Almost ready to explode completely. Oh yes please, oh yes please, do it do it do it. No words passed her lips, she was beyond speech.

"Go to the bed and lie down."

She obeyed immediately, lying down on her back to watch him.

He peeled off his tee-shirt, shoes, socks and jeans. Slowly but with an inherent urgency. He was champing at the bit. This delighted her, she was really having an effect on him. Then he removed his shorts. Oh wow, she thought neatly shaved for the woman who likes to suck and bite. And he was definitely aroused. His cock was standing erect and hard and glistening and oh she so wanted it inside her.

He stood naked looking down on her. Now it was time to start touching. But where to start? There was so much to explore. Long legs, nice pert tits, great bum and her face and lips were just so kissable too. Was this really happening? Was he really naked before this naked goddess? He moved to the bedside. Gently he ran his fingers up and down her legs, first the outside, then the inside. He stroked her arms, her shoulders, her neck, her lips. She tried to lick and nibble his fingers but he pulled away.

"Turn over."

She rolled over wondering again what would happen next. She wasn't disappointed. He kissed and nibbled the back of her neck then worked his way down her spine. Paying particular attention to the vee at the top of her bottom where the spine curls in to the coccyx. She was squirming, writhing and moaning all the time now. Praying for more. He continued kissing and nibbling down her right leg, again he paused, this time behind her knee, this was wild. How could that be so good? But it was, and the other leg was treated to the same delight.

"Roll over again."

He now nibbled and kissed and licked the front of her body. Up her sides, down her front. He didn't touch her breasts and stayed above her delta. He didn't kiss her lips either and she was aching for him to come closer to her she so wanted to reciprocate, but he was in charge. She felt that now, he was in total control and she loved it. Then he slowly approached her right breast running his tongue in ever decreasing circles till it flicked her nipple which became even more erect, were that possible. His mouth closed over the nipple and he sucked then closed his teeth around it and nipped. Now she screamed out loud. Nothing coherent. Just the cry of an animal, an animal in great need. He kissed her on the lips now. Wrapping his arms around her back and holding her tightly. She grabbed him and held on tight too, kissing him furiously. Almost as quickly he broke away and went down her body again. Down to her inner thigh then up slowly, slowly till he reached her mound. He nipped and licked and kissed his way straight to her clitoris. She was panting wildly now.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes." Came with every gasp

He licked and bit and sucked her clitoris and as he did her body went into turmoil. She bucked and shuddered and screamed as she came in a raging torrent, wave upon wave of orgasmic shocks coursed through her body. She thought that now he would penetrate her and get to the real meat. But no he continued sucking and nibbling, now using his fingers to stroke and tease around her soaking hole. She was going absolutely crazy.

He was conscious that he didn't want to hurt her as he nibbled and licked and kissed her body. She smelled great, tasted great. Her skin was smooth as silk. No blemishes anywhere. When he finally reached her clit she was throwing herself around like a berserk. This was beyond his fantasy, this was real this was fantastic this was mind blowing. He kept on nibbling, nuzzling and licking, feeling her getting wilder and wilder beneath him. Suddenly she grabbed his hair with both hands catching his ears as well. She dragged him up right in front of her face.

"For God's sake! Will you please fuck me now!"

Then she kissed him hard on the mouth squirming her hips and thighs trying desperately to ensnare his cock and clamp it inside her.

"Okay, okay." He said gently calming her slightly.

He eased his body into position. His hands slid under her bottom, clutching the buttocks and slightly raising her from the bed. He entered her slowly. Pushing very gently into her. Feeling her urgency beneath him. She let out a long gasp. Then he began to move, slowly at first then faster, building up his pace. She moved with him clawing at his back as he began to thrust now. Harder and harder. Faster and faster. They pounded away together for what seemed like eternity. And when the explosion came they both screamed out as lights flashed before their eyes. He felt that his cock itself had exploded bursting apart in a volcanic ejaculation. She for her part felt him cum within her like a rocket to the moon as she became one with the universe, she felt so small within this powerful infinite pleasure.

12