Caught in the Act

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,725 Followers

With the three of us now unselfconsciously in the nude, I almost lost it completely as mum's gorgeous bare arse came into view, smooth and round and, while not as muscular as dad's, of course, was just as beautiful in its own stunning feminine way.

"Oh boy, mum," I said, "you have a beautiful arse."

"Thank you, sweetheart," mum said, "but I've something much nicer for you here."

"Come on, honey," dad said, "don't keep Scott waiting."

Mum brought herself up to her full height and then turned and finally displayed her full frontal nudity to us and I almost fainted at the sight which greeted me. My mother's breasts were, perhaps, not the biggest in the world but they were firm, well-rounded and with the nipples standing out taut and erect from her dark aureoles.

But, better still, southwards, her exquisite pussy seemed to smile at me and I licked my lips as I gazed lovingly for the first time on the folds of wrinkly skin visible beyond the soft strands of hair surrounding the hole through which I had entered the world. Never having seen a naked woman before - at least not in the flesh - I was so turned on that I had to stop wanking my thick rod while I tried to control my excitement, lapping up the fact that the very first woman I was having the good fortune to see in the nude was not any woman but my very own loving doting mother.

Mum was reiterating everything dad had said earlier, that being naked together and seeing each other's bodies and most intimate parts was nothing to be ashamed of, as she stood there caressing her tits with one hand and fingering her fanny with the other. It was obvious mum was enjoying every second having her husband and son ogle her undeniably beautiful body and I noticed for the first time that the colour of her pubic hair was almost an exact match to the colour of the hair on her head.

Mum's slim legs and her beautiful womanly thighs added to the overall effect while her face, only slightly red from too much sun, smiled back at us and I felt an overwhelming and stronger sense of love run through me, the love that I have had for her for years but which I had never felt quite so intensively as I did at that pivotal moment in our lives.

"Like what you see, son?" dad asked, tugging on his cock with one hand while resuming touching up my arse with the other and smiling with paternal pride as he watched me stroking my hard-on.

"I do, dad," I replied humbly, giving my cock another tug and causing more pre-cum to ooze out of the slit in my knobhead, "mum is the most beautiful lady I have ever seen."

"Come over here, sweetheart," said mum, moving over to the bed, "and watch what your father does. Then you can have your turn."

I stood back and slowly resumed masturbating as mum lay down on the four-poster bed and lifted her legs in the air. The sight of her glorious pussy as she spread her legs wide was mesmerising but not half as mesmerising as when dad knelt down in front of her and opened his mouth and sent his hot slimy tongue snaking deep into mum's cunt. Having listened to mum and dad making love for so long through the walls of our adjoining bedrooms, it felt absolutely terrific to now be able to be there in person and witness dad running his tongue up and down the groove between mum's silky-looking cunt lips and I quickly hurried over to the window and closed it to drown out the sounds of mum's squeals and grunts from any nosy prying neighbours.

Mum squirmed as dad's tongue tugged at the folds of her pussy skin and worked its way over her aroused clit. She raised her legs higher and placed them over dad's shoulders and began to play with her tits, rubbing them together as dad rose slightly, his arse cheeks parting slightly and exposing his arsehole. I was amazed to discover that I was getting turned onto dad just as much as I was mum and the fact that he had given me such a great blowjob too and stroked my bum so lovingly made me realise that this first ever threesome between mum, dad and I was going to be even hotter than I could possibly have imagined.

How fortuitous taking the afternoon off had been. And it wasn't over yet ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,725 Followers
12