Caught in the Act Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers

"Oh sweetheart," mum said, when the last drops had drained my balls of their entire contents, "that was wonderful. Look at me, I'm absolutely smothered. You have certainly inherited our love of sex, my darling son."

"With parents like you, mum and dad, that's hardly surprising," I replied, lowering my head to kiss her on the lips and tasting the remains of my own spunk as I snaked my tongue into her mouth. "This has been the most wonderful afternoon, beats sitting in that shitty office with all those boring old farts."

"Much better," said mum, "and before you start feeling guilty again, if at all, we want you to know that this very special relationship we now have is all quite natural, it's only the ignoramuses of this world who frown on incest. They don't seem to realise that keeping it in the family is borne out of true love for each other."

"I realise that, mum," I said, "and I can assure you, I ain't feeling guilty at all. I felt a bit odd at first but you soon put me at my ease and I wouldn't have missed this for the world."

"Good, sweetheart," mum replied, "your dad and I are so pleased to hear that, aren't we, honey?"

"Sure fucking are," said dad without hestitation, "and from now on, son," he continued, beaming benevolently at me, "you are free to join us any time you like. Don't forget that, will you?"

"I sure fucking won't, dad," I replied, my cock deflating in my hand as I broke the kiss with mum and drew myself back up to my full height, looking down proudly to see the very full mess I had left on mum's face, leaving her pretty features temporarily disfigured.

"I should hope not," said mum, rolling over onto her back on the bed and making no attempt to wipe the goo from her face, "and we ain't finished yet."

"Sure haven't, honey," my father said from the comfort of the cosy chair in which he had deposited his round muscular arse, "now that you've seen what has to be done, how d'you fancy giving your mum a really good seeing to? She's on the pill still so there's no fear of knocking her up."

"I'd like that, dad," I said, "and as far as all the nay-sayers are concerned, they can think what they fucking well like."

"Too fucking right they can," said dad in a firm tone that was both concise and clear.

I was really looking forward to my premiere fuck of mum's pussy but I needed to freshen up a bit first, plus I very much needed a drink.

"We all need to freshen up," mum said, when I voiced my feelings and having rested sufficiently with mum suddenly springing back to life and bouncing back on the bed. "There's plenty of time for you to fuck me, sweetheart. Why don't we all go and have a shower together, then have some liquid refreshment? Then we can carry on sucking and fucking the rest of the day away together. It's Saturday tomorrow and none of us have to get up for work so we can carry on all night until we drop."

"Sounds good to me, mum," I said, tingling at the thought of several more hours of non-stop taboo sex.

"Me, too," said dad, standing up. "And, if you play your cards right, son, we can fuck each other's arses, too."

That hadn't occurred to me but I was so horny still, I was eager to try anything.

Mum took my hand with her right and dad's in her left and then the three of us walked naked to the bathroom, mum's tits swaying from side to side as were mine and dad's cocks and balls while our three pairs of buttocks rubbed together at the tops of our legs. A fly on the wall would be having a field day, that was for sure.

The shower unit was big enough for all of us and we stepped in, mum turning on the jets and we began to soap each other down, enjoying the feel of our hands on each other's bodies as we stroked and fondled our cocks, balls, asses and mum's tits and pussy.

Dad and I were soon hard again, another feeling of pride overwhelming me at the prospect of treating both my parents to our very first incestuous fuckings. The night was ours and it beckoned excitingly ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,722 Followers
12