Caught in the Act! Ch. 04

Story Info
Alex and I celebrate our anniversary!
607 words
10.9k
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks had passed since my last encounter with Alex and Natalie, and catching the two of them together, and since then, Alex and I had been experimenting with different things more and more in the bedroom.

We'd done some DP with my cock penetrating her anally, and a vibrator that we'd "borrowed" from Natalie rammed into her pussy, which caused both of us to cum; orgasm denial, which has only stretched as far as two peaks before self-control was broken and lust took the reins; utilising the Shocker during fingering, one of Alex's favourites now; and reverse titty fucking, where my cock points towards Alex's pussy, allowing her to suck and lick my balls at the same time as I fucked her tits.

Since we'd done the threesomes with Natalie, we were both gaining confidence in our sexual interactions, which had benefits in our day-to-day lives as well.

Things couldn't have been better.

It was a weekend away for myself and Alex, and we'd arranged to go to Grysedale to have a try at the Go Ape! assault course to celebrate our 5 year anniversary, and stay overnight at a lodge by the lakeside.

Go Ape! had been recommended to me by an old schoolmate I kept in contact with over Facebook, who has been on a couple of courses across the country. Essentially, Go Ape! are assault courses in a forest, comprising of platforms elevated within the trees, and numerous obstacles between them, such as two logs hung end-to-end as a bridge (free-swinging logs, at that), stirrups suspended from higher wires by a single rope each, and what they called "Tarzan swings", where you'd swing into a huge cargo net on a single rope.

Neither of us had even attempted anything like this before, so we were a bit nervous, yet excited at the same time.

We arrived at the site at 11 o clock, 30 minutes before we were due to start, and took our time filling in the consent forms, and admire the surrounding area.

Every so often, we heard someone in the forest scream. We looked at each other and chuckled, that little "What have we let ourselves in for?" look plastered across our faces.

Eventually, we were called over by an official, joined by a congregation of about 12 others booked in at the same time as us. A register was taken, and we were each given a harness to put on.

There were 2 carabinas attached to the harness, as well as a larger metal piece with 2 wheels on it, which hit me in the shin more than once, much to Alex's amusement.

We were taken through the safety procedure and the practice courses, which were situated on the ground, and a small course on two trees, no higher than 6 feet off the ground.

Alex was taking her time more than I was, and was trying to keep herself from falling off rather than clearing the obstacle as quickly as possible.

After the short zip-line down from the tree, we were let off the reins and were instructed to follow the signs around the courses in numerical order, starting at 2.

Alex and I hung at the back of the group so we were holding up as few people as possible as Alex became more comfortable moving between platforms. She picked it up rather quickly, and even managed to do the first Tarxan Swing without difficulty.

"If I'd stood there any longer I'd have though about it too much and probably wouldn't have done it," she explained to me after she had joined me on the next platform.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
MadeForOneStoryMadeForOneStoryover 11 years agoAuthor
Sorry about this

For some reason Literotica decided to publish this story in a far from finished state. Please disregard this, as I am working on a fix.

Thanks

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Banging in the New Year Two women, a dude and a porno.in Group Sex
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Lucky Man Ch. 01 Duncan and Kelly discover something surprising.in Loving Wives
Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Lucky Cable Guy Jason kicks off his vacation with a bang (or two)in Group Sex
More Stories