Caught In the Act: Cheating Wife

Story Info
Housewife is caught by unsuspecting husband.
6.8k words
2.81
523.1k
72
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do I begin? At the beginning, I suppose, but first some comments. This is not a bizarre story of unleashed sadistic sex. It cannot compare with some of the stories written and posted here (and elsewhere). This is very mild compared to those stories. But it happened. In my wildest dreams, fears, and fantasies, I wouldn't have imagined that this would occur. It did. It started almost 7 years ago, as a total shock to me. After many years of marriage, you think you know your wife until that day you find out about her hidden passion.

THE BEGINNING: CAUGHT IN THE ACT

First, some background information. Lynn and I attended the same Big 10 university, and were considered the perfect couple. She was a petite knockout brunette. Our sex life was good, but mostly consisted of straight fucking. As consequences would have it, she became pregnant and we married my senior year. Our daughter was born the following year, and life changed dramatically. I got a job in engineering sales, Lynn stayed home to raise our daughter. The next 18 years we had a wonderful, and typical, life in middle America. I started my own small company (working night and day, even to present), which forced me to travel a lot. Our daughter went off to college, and Lynn took a job in a real estate brokers office.

It wasn't long before i noticed small, but wonderful, changes in Lynn. She joined a health club, lost 15 pounds, took on a happy disposition, and bought new clothes. She looked more beautiful at age 39 than she did in college. She was radiant and seemed to reverse the aging process. Our sex life was never anything special, though, even then. Usually it consisted of a "mercy fuck" when I got horny, and that was about it. I began to lose interest in sex, and devoted all of my time to my growing business. I admit, losing lots of my hair, gaining weight, and never having much social life didn't make me very appealing to Lynn or anyone else. I didn't even consider that Lynn had any interest in things other than her new pursuits: work, staying fit, and buying new clothes.

This brings us to 1991, about a year after Lynn started working. I was in Germany for a trade show, and after sealing a major deal early, decided to come home and share the good news with Lynn. Thoughts of a new expensive car, a new house, and more business filled my mind on the flight home. I would surprise Lynn with the signed contract. She wasn't expecting me home for another 4 days. Little did I know that I was the one who would be surprised.

I got home at 4:30 in the afternoon, and Lynn's car was in the driveway. She wasn't home, and I assumed she caught a ride with one of her co-workers, which is quite common on days they work out. I got something to eat and fell asleep from the jet lag. When I woke, it was 7:30, and Lynn still wasn't home. I showered, had a beer, and listened to some new CD's in the dark of our living room. It was almost 10:00 when I saw the headlights in the driveway.

I looked out the window of our darkened house, and saw Lynn in the car of her bosses son, Brad. He was a nice kid, but had everything handed to him. He was in the same office. He was also very good looking and worked out at the same gym as Lynn and her girlfriends. Although it was dark out, our private driveway was well lit where they parked. They were talking, so I decided I wouldn't be a jerk, and went back to listening to my music. After another 15 minutes, I started to get pissed off and again went to the window. This time, I only saw Brad, somewhat reclining back in the front seat, and no trace of Lynn.

I felt my heart jump into my throat. Where was she? I couldn't imagine- I did not want to imagine- what my first reaction was. Immediately, I felt a rage, and if not paralyzed by shock, would have run out the door to confirm my instinct and beat the hell out of this asshole. Also quite troubling, I felt my cock get harder than it had been for years, but my guts felt empty. When it looked like Brad stiffened his back a bit, said something over and over and thenrelaxed, it was then that I saw Lynn's head slowly emerge from his lap. Had my beautiful wife of 19 years had just given a blowjob to a 27 year old man? I was almost sure of it.

Emotions ran wild as I tried to stay composed. The cheating bitch! She acted as if sex was the last thing she was interested in with me. To make matters worse, she gave this guy a blowjob, something she told me years ago she didn't like to do. I watched as she smiled, and they talked some more. She kissed Brad on the cheek, and left the car. He backed out of the driveway, and took off. I turned off the stereo and headed for the bedroom. I got in bed, and pretended to be asleep when I heard the front door open.

Lynn must have seen my unpacked suitcase in the front hall, because she ran to our bedroom. She turned on the light, and that's when I saw her face locked in shock, surprise, and I'm sure, fear. I tried to act "natural", but feigned drowsiness. I got out of bed, gave her a hug, and before I could really kiss her, she said "Oh honey, I have to pee so bad I'm going to wet my pants!" and ran to the bathroom. Not unusual, she said that a lot when she came home. But then I imagined that she wanted to get rid of any telltale taste from Brad's penis, which brought another perverse thought to my mind: if she gave him oral sex, did she let him cum in her mouth? Certainly not- she said she hated that, and she wouldn't ever consider it. But just a strange thought, did she swallow? No way- I know that wasn't even a possibility, but still... I should be pissed, why am I thinking this way?

I waited as Lynn came out of the bathroom, and sure enough, she planted a big kiss on my lips with the taste of mouthwash. She did a nice job of "acting natural" and asked me about my trip, told me about a house she sold, and mentioned that she was working out at the gym that night. Some working out, I thought, sucking on the bosses son's cock in the car, you slut. I was silent in shock, in depression, in fear and in denial, about what I saw. I gave her the present I bought for her in Germany, and even though I crushed inside, I was also incredibly turned on. I told her I was exhausted and went back to bed., hiding my hard-on. My mind was swirling with thoughts: should I divorce her, should I confront her, catch her in the act, or forgive her. After so many years together, I couldn't give her up just yet- I still loved her. Our daughter would be crushed if we broke up. What should I do?

The next few days were awful. I couldn't think about anything else, but I kept silent. I had a two day trip coming up and Lynn knew it. I decided then that I would do some detective work. I cancelled my appointment, but told Lynn I was leaving. I packed the car, drove to my office in the city, and waited until night to fall. At 8:30, I called Lynn from my cel phone and told her I was almost in Detroit. I told her I would call again before I left the following afternoon. She said she was staying home to catch up on paperwork, and we hung up after saying our "I love yous".

The first thing I did was rent a car and I drove to our neighborhood. I waited for almost an hour, and was about to leave when I saw Lynn backing her car out of the driveway. I followed her to her gym, and watched her walk in her tightest leotard to the front door. It was almost closing time, certainly she wouldn't have enough time for her usual workout. Or is this her usual workout? The front lights went off and Jerry, a fitness instructor locked the door. Shit, she's screwing with another younger man. What a slut! I could only imagine what was going on, and fought the urge to try and look in the windows. The building was too well lit- no need to get arrested. I was in deeper depths of depression- the anger was giving away to a sense of pain and hopelessness. I drove around for an hour and decided it was time to confront Lynn and discuss terms of divorce. I drove my rental back to our neighborhood, and parked it down the street and went in the house. I waited for my tramp wife to come home.

At about midnight, Lynn walked in the door and her mouth dropped when she saw me sitting in the kitchen. Before she could speak, I said those awful words "I want a divorce". Tears and an hour of saying she was sorry did little for my destroyed ego. After she calmed down, I asked her why. She said she first and foremost loved me, but she needed more. She said again, she didn't want a divorce, and it was "just innocent lust". I then exploded and told her fucking other men isn't innocent lust, it was adultery. That's when she hit me with the words that have changed our lives ever since. She said, "Since we've been married, I never fucked any man but you." Bullshit, I replied, I saw you with Brad and Jerry. "I did not fuck them." she again said, "....I did something else, though. I think I have a problem- I feel so ashamed... an addiction. Honey, I'm so sorry..." Bullshit, caught in the act and the first defense is "sickness". Still, I wanted to hear what this phony addiction was.

I asked her what this "something else" was. Her tone changed slightly, and it was like a different person started to speak, she replied "I gave them blowjobs."

In a flash my dick responded, as my mind swirled, "That's crap! You hate oral sex, Lynn!" I yelled, to which she answered, "I used to hate it, but now I like it... a lot. I can't help it. Please forgive me, I know I'm so perverted, but I get turned on by it in a way I never felt before." I was so confused, and when she told me she would only have vaginal intercourse with me, I started to forget about talk of divorce, at least for now. "That is my stand with other men, that it's oral sex or nothing. I don't feel like I'm cheating that way. We still have something special. And like I said, I like it". My anger waned; it was replaced by lust. Other men? How many men was that- I was numb, except for my excited prick.

Lynn noticed my change, and seemed to enjoy telling me about her "addiction". I was still mad, but had to ask her nagging questions that burned inside of me. "What do you do when they... you know...", now I was the nervous one. Her eyes lit up as she answered. "You mean when they cum? I swallow it. I didn't think I would like it, but I do. I can have an orgasm when they are in my mouth and start to cum. Really, I have an orgasm that is better than ever before. I know it's disgusting for you to hear this, but I love the variety in taste too. Did you know it is healthy? I know it sounds bogus, but how do you think my arthritis and depression went away?".

"By blowjobs??!! Come off it Lynn! That's lame. Shit, how many guys have you sucked off?", I demanded. "A few. Are you sure you want to know this?" I nodded, and in disbelief added, "You have orgasms? You like the taste? How did this happen, I mean when?" I think she saw my erection then.

"About two years ago. It was with someone in my cooking class at the community college. This doesn't hurt you? I'll tell you everything if you want. Is this turning you on? Maybe you are the sick one. I don't want to hurt you anymore, but it is purely physical." she then asked, "You want to know about taste? They are different. Even Brad's cum tastes different at different times. Jerry's is very good, probably because he only eats health food." Crap, my wife is an expert at cum tasting. How often does she do this? Anyone else? I began to get mad again.

She again noticed my erection trying to break lose from my pants and asked "Do you want to try my new talent?" The bitch, she is trying to weasel out by using sex. I was about to speak, but couldn't. Not waiting for an answer, she dropped to her knees on the floor. She massaged my crotch like never before. "Shall I keep going?" she asked. Damn, I thought, she owes me more than a blowjob, but shit, this is something I always dreamed about. "Yes. Let me see this addiction." I responded sarcastically, still doubting her. She sighed and worked at my zipper.

She took off my pants and kneeled in front of my now stretched boxers with a big wet spot. "Mmm, it seems you have an appetizer for me" and she smiled and carefully tugged at the elastic, freeing my aching hard-on from the wet boxers. Was this my wife? She never spoke so lustfully. She took off my pants and shorts carefully and set them on the floor. I was naked from the waist down with my nervous erection bobbing in the air. I was embarassed that my cock leaked so much pre-cum. I was nervous that she would return to her old self, act disgusted, and stop.

"Honey, I wanted to do this to you for a long time..." she moaned as her tongue snaked out to lap up the oozing drops of pre-cum leaking out of me. "So sweet, I can't believe I missed out all these years!" she said before engulfing me in her warm soft mouth. Oh shit! I couldn't handle her slow bobbing very long, and started to fuck her mouth more powerfully. I told her I was going to cum soon (out of habit from the few times she did this before our marriage, where I either finished in a tissue, or we fucked). She slowly withdrew her mouth from my cock with a pop, and said "You better cum in my mouth! If you don't, I will kill you! Fill my throat with your big load, honey!" That put me over the edge, I fucked her face until I erupted with the best orgasm I had in 10 years. It felt like the I shot a huge amount, and Lynn moaned like she did when we fucked years ago as teenagers. She sucked and moaned for 2 minutes, and didn't release my spent cock until it was soft.

"That was fuckin great, honey!" she said, "You pumped me full of one great tasty load, stud!" I was in heaven. I was in shock. She never said "fuck" or talked nasty before, but then again, never ate my cum before. How could things go from so bad, to so good, in just a few hours. Still unsettled about what to do, we went to bed and cuddled. I loved her even more, if that was possible. I didn't want to lose her.

After a sound sleep, she woke me with another blowjob in the morning. "Got any left?" she asked before taking me in her throat. What could I say, I gave her breakfast in bed. We fucked later that afternoon, and she told me more about her get togethers with her lovers. I asked for every detail, and while I am not sure if the dialogue is exactly the same, Lynn loved to recall every moment. In the course of her talking, I became erect a few times and she lovingly sucked my dick. I had nothing left, but it felt so good. She really does seem the climax during blowjobs. Is this normal? I didn't care.

THE FIRST LOVER, SEAN

Lynn told me about the first lover. She remembered just about everything, his smell, his cologne, and their words on that first, fateful night.

It started with Sean, a guy in her cooking class who, while much younger, had lots of life experiences. They had tea one day at the school cafeteria, and the conversation turned to micronutrition. When Sean told her about the value of mother's milk to nursing infants, he added, it was extremely healthy, like semen. Lynn sort of choked, and asked him to repeat it, and he said semen was really healthy for women. Lynn told him that was bullshit, and that's when all of their discussions started. Sean was not only smart, he was really at ease with the subject. It got quite raunchy, sometimes funny, she thought, but it was starting to turn her on. Not a proper emotion, but she really liked talking about it.

When their talk turned to semen taste, Lynn laughed and related she really didn't know, but was sure it was gross. Sean asked her if this wasn't part of her marital lovemaking, and Lynn told him it was none of his business. He offered to teach her about oral sex, and that's when Lynn said she stormed out of the cafeteria (more out of "duty" than real disgust, she said).

In the next weeks, she talked to Pam, her best friend who was now divorced, and Pam shared that giving a guy a blowjob was no big deal, and in fact, that it was fun. Pam could get her ex-husband to do anything with the promise of a bj, and Pam never let on that she enjoyed doing it. That's when Lynn started to change, she told me. She became fascinated with Sean's proposal, and one night when she and Pam were drinking at their favorite "girl bar", Pam dared her to call Sean. More than a little drunk, Lynn called him right there. She said he his theories were full of shit, but she had more questions. Pam said she was proud of her.

Sean immediately put her at ease, and asked her to come over to his apartment if she liked. "I would have never done it without Pam urging me on. She was driving and between my nervousness, excitement, and the alcohol, I would have cracked up the car. I was also driven by a strange feeling I never felt. It was an animal lust and the feeling of being naughty."

Sean had been playing tennis, and greeted the girls at the door in his sweaty shirt and tennis shorts. Pam said she had to get home, and if Lynn was going to stay, could Sean take her home. Before Lynn could speak, Sean said of course. He had her sit down, gave her some wine and said he reeked and needed a shower. Lynn looked through some of his nutrition books, and her knees knocked in nervousness. When Sean returned in a robe, Lynn blurted out that she had to get home. Sean sat down and told her to relax. Couldn't they talk a while? At ease, they made small talk for a minute or two.

Lynn again nervously said she had to go, and then Sean boldly told her she hadn't gotten what she came for, and what were her questions. Lynn jumped up, ready to act indignant when Sean stood, pulled her close and kissed her. Unable to resist, Lynn returned his kiss, felt an overwhelming rush of passion, and felt his growing penis onder his robe against her belly. "It just poked it's head through the opening, and I was lost in lust. It looked so cute. It wasn't that big, but the head was much bigger than the rest, like a mushroom. It seemed different from yours, honey." she told me. He asked her if this is what she wanted, and she replied weakly, yes.

He dropped his robe and stood before Lynn naked. He told her they didn't have to do anything she did not want to do, but she said she softly said "teach me." He led her to the sofa, and had her sit down in front of him while he stood. He told her to study his penis, to hold it, to caress it. She then held the first penis other than mine, in 18 years. She said it was like a fire inside her pushing her on, she felt like it was only her and Sean's erect penis in the room. She said she never thought about it before, but dicks are beautiful. She played with it and her mouth began to water. Some clear drops formed at the head, she felt dizzy, and then asked Sean "Can I suck it?" Without waiting for an answer, she licked the clear precum from his mushroom head, and told me it was rather light and sort of sweet. For the next 45 minutes Sean let Lynn lick, suck, and kiss his dick She said she went crazy on it; it was something she had never done before for me or anyone, not feeling obligated to do this, but wanting to do this. He stopped her when he approached a climax, and Lynn told me it was like her vagina was in her mouth- it was the most fulfilling sexual experience she ever had, and she wanted it back in her mouth.

Sean pushed her back and asked if she wanted him to cum in her mouth. "I've come too far not to try." she told me she said. He gently inserted his cock in her mouth and she went back to a steady pace, bobbing and sucking. He had her grasp his balls, and she told me they tightened, he made some groaning noise in his throat, and she felt his penis pulsing. The first shot hit the back of her throat, and she swallowed by impulse. He continued to erupt, and Lynn said she kept swallowing, more out of fear of choking, and she felt another rush come over her, almost like the feeling before you sneeze. The taste was slightly salty, and she felt nasty about enjoying it. She also said she felt so complete as a woman and truly happy inside. She said she hugged his butt with his dick still in her mouth, and swallowed the last of his love. "You're a natural- that was incredible!" he told her. She told him "That was amazing, I never felt this way before. I love this thing!" She said she kissed and licked his cockhead one more time before he sat next to her on the sofa. A soothing warmth spread from her mouth to her belly.

12