Caught In the Act: Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, reality hit her. What did she do? Why did she feel so good, yet feel like a slut at the same time? "This can never get out, Sean. I am married. I will not have sex, I mean intercourse, with anyone but my husband." Lynn told him, starting to panic. Sean told her it was fine, he never talked, and he would never pressure her to do anything. He then added, "You just had your first load of man protein, how do you feel?" "Fuckin great!" was all she would say, shocked by her words.

Lynn told me it was a beginning of a new life, and she never felt better. That's when she decided to change her life. She wanted lose weight, work out, and get a job. She felt somehow "complete" as a woman. She also stayed at Sean's apartment the rest of the night and sucked him off 3 more times by morning. "He ran out of cum that last time, it was like just a few drops of water". She never removed any clothing except for her jacket, and he never asked for anything. It was one of the most wonderful nights of her life, she said.

Lynn summarized her relationship with Sean. "He taught me the art of cocksucking, and I really never felt I wasn't cheating on you. It was almost like going to a nutrition store from then on. I couldn't get enough of his smooth dick or his wonderful cum. I found a REAL fountain of youth! I feasted on his cock and balls every chance I could, whenever you went out of town- in my car, at school, watching tv, everywhere. We even experimented with taste, and with food he ate and beverages he drank. I could tell when he drank coffee, it made it bitter. Pineapple juice made it sweeter. He would save himself for me, until you were out of town, so that he would shoot bigger loads. I started to really climax during our blowjobs and we were a perfect match. He didn't date anyone, and it was really just physical. I felt so perverted, and even considered going to a shrink, but Sean said it was all natural, and our society was perverted for making this beautiful act dirty. He quoted the Bible- it seemed so pure then, yet, so exciting and nasty! He was always so nice and gentle- he put me at total ease. He was always very clean, and I sometimes put honey on my snack, until I gained some weight back."

"I could sense when he was about to cum and when to slow down . I learned how to deepthroat. I wanted to try things on you, but you would have found me out by my new lust, and knew I tried something new on someone else. I didn't even tell Pam until later, but that's another story. When Sean transferred to a four year college, we had to stop. I did see him a few weekends when you were traveling after that. I called it my craving for a protein fix, and it was! That boy could sure produce a lot of spunk after a few weeks!" She said she never wanted to fuck him, and she didn't miss not receiving any attention for anything else." I would not have let him, but he was a true gentleman and kept his word."

Sean gave literature to Lynn from holistic medicine that described the value of semen, and told about it's positive effects on a woman for PMS, acne, menstrual cramps, depression, and even elimination of free radicals (anti-oxidants). Thanks to Sean, Lynn was the healthiest and happiest I had ever seen her, but I didn't know why at the time. Lynn had early arthritis in her hip that did not come back after meeting Sean, and her complexion had a radiance (things Sean's literature claimed to help). I owe Sean more than any husband could ever imagine. Lynn was a new woman, enjoyed life, and I knew we both were so happy that the truth was now out. Our marriage was now reborn and exciting!

MIKE WAS NEXT

After Sean, Lynn started to go out again with Pam on nights I was out of town. She told Pam about Sean, and Pam seemed happy to hear about it. It also caused Pam to become a matchmaker (Pam never liked me, and I think would like to break us up). She tried to fix Lynn up with friends of her lovers. Lynn always refused, and told Pam she didn't want a relationship, or an affair. The girls would joke that they should pick up some college boys and have a suck-off. Lynn said Pam was joking, but the idea, however bizarre, turned her on. She did miss Sean, however, and when Pam introduced her to Mike, it was an instant attraction. Another younger man, Lynn said she started to feel like a child molester. But Mike was 24 and seemed sincere and interested.

Mike worked in construction with Pam's friend Rick. Mike was a real adonis, according to Lynn, with a well toned body, light brown hair, and a nice personality. He knew Lynn was married, and told her right away that he would never date a married woman. Lynn found that refreshing, and they became friends, talking on nights that Pam and Rick would meet at their bar. Sometimes they danced (which I hate and Lynn loves).

It wasn't until Mike had to give Lynn a ride home a month later that things heated up. Apparently, Mike wore soft, well-worn blue jeans that hugged his crotch. Lynn said she fantasized about what was underneath, and even imagined giving him a blowjob. When they got to our house, they talked about relationships and marriage. Lynn said she hinted at what happened with Sean, that a friendship with a man without getting hurt or "involved" is possible. Mike took things into his own hands and started to kiss and hug her in the car. She protested and Lynn told him he was wasting his time, that she would not cheat on her husband. Mike then told her that Pam had spilled the beans and told him EVERYTHING about Sean. He asked her if she wanted to see what he was hiding. Lynn said she laughed and acted offended, but deep inside wanted to see his cock more than anything.

Mike promised he wouldn't touch her, and if she wasn't impressed he would leave. He helped her make a decision by placing her hand on his large bulge. She said she was hooked- she massaged his large mass until he groaned that things were a bit too tight. He asked if he could undo his pants to relieve the pressure. "No way," Lynn told him, " I will undo them." Control had changed hands literally and figuratively.

She undid the snap (he never wore a belt), and pulled down his zipper. "There... feel better?" she wickedly asked. "Sort of, but these damn briefs are killing me..." Mike pleaded. "Can't have you killed, can we? Want to take your pants off?". Mike just shook as he said "..please....?" Lynn found that she sometimes loved to torture her victims. It helped her feel powerful and was a bigger build-up to her orgasms.

She said he lifted his butt to help her slide his jeans down, and he wore tiny briefs that barely contained what appeared to be large organs. He had a small wet spot that fueled Lynn's fire. "What do you have in there, young man?" she asked. "A surprise for you..." Mike replied, breathing heavy. Lynn lifted the elastic waistband and looked in. "Oh my" was all she could say. He was the biggest man she had seen (which was only Sean, me, and her brother at that point). "Want me to take these off, Mike?" she asked. "Oh please, oh please... take them off.. do whatever you want.." he panted. She removed his briefs completely. His penis pulsed with his heartbeat, and Lynn just stared at it. "Oh Mike, it's beautiful... I approve. What next?" she teased. "...touch it..." was all he could whisper. More pre-cum formed at the tip and Lynn licked her lips and said "OK, I'll touch it, but I'm in control, OK?" Mike agreed and Lynn started to play with his large penis.

Amazingly, she said he wasn't even fully erect until her fingers worked their magic. When his erection lifted up, she saw his large testicles. "Oh Mike, your balls are so big!" "I know, it's always been a problem in sports," he told her. "Want to try a new sport? But no fucking, Mike. I must have your word. If you want, I'll give you a blowjob, but you must promise not to try and fuck me." Mike gasped that was fine, he was all hers. He would have done anything for her at that point.

Lynn told me Mike's penis had a masculine body smell, where Sean always smelled like soap. She pulled his dick back against his abdomen and admired her handiwork before giving the head a tongue bath. She loved to lick pre-cum and Mike oozed large amounts. She greedily lapped it up.

Lynn told me it was more difficult than with Sean because he was longer and slightly wider, but in seconds, she was moaning and going crazy with his dick in her mouth. "Oh baby, you are gooood! Don't ever stop!" he told her. Lynn said she could only moan her approval of his salami stick. She wasn't about to stop. She wanted to stay this way forever.

He was starting to squirm, and she knew he was only a minute from blast off. "Where do you want me to cum, I'm so close..." he asked. Lynn released his organ for a second and sighed "In my mouth, lover!". He groaned "Oh yeah..." and in seconds, she felt the familiar pulse. His cock was longer than what she was used to with Sean, and being a little out of practice, she was choking a little, so she said she just sucked on the head and used her hand to jack his shaft. Her other hand hefted his heavy balls. She said she placed her tongue against his pee hole to feel the first spurt. She marveled at the force behind his ejaculation and had her first orgasm in almost a year as he emptied his prodigious nuts in her mouth. It was more than Sean's, much thicker, and tasted slightly bitter, but she swallowed everything he gave her. She told me the sense of excitement didn't really leave her for a few minutes. She was shaking, moaning, tingling, her throat was warm, and her vagina was soaking wet.

"Damn lady, you are one great cocksucker!" Mike told Lynn. She gently tongued his cock until it went soft. "I'll take that as a compliment. Your balls sure make a lot of protein for me- think we can do this again?" she asked him. "How about in 10 minutes?" he replied. "OK, but lets go in the house. If my neighbor is walking his dog, he'll blab to my husband." Lynn told me she was on fire and worried that her craving was unnatural and sick. Mike put on his pants. Seeing him tuck his limp snake behind the zipper- she then said she didn't care. She was having the time of her life.

After finishing a few beers, they talked for a few minutes until Lynn grew impatient. "Showtime, stud!" Mike just stood up and told her he was all hers. "I want you completely naked, so take off everyting!" she commanded. He took his time. Now, he was going to make her suffer a little.

After Mike strip completely, his body looked like it was chiseled in stone. She loved his round rock hard buttocks, and flat six pack stomach. It was a temptation not to fuck him, especially since she was dripping, but she said she was happy the way things were, and didn't want the guilt. "Come here... " she called to him. She sat in our lowboy loveseat (perfect as it turned out for her favorite activity), and examined and played with his dick until it was rock hard. She loves to study the skin tones, sample the pre-cum, and get a man on the edge before sucking him. She then had him feed his cock to her. He lasted longer and became more active by fucking her mouth vigorously. She said his second load was as big as the first, but less thick and less bitter. Her orgasm was more intense because he could fuck her face deeper in this position, and she loved holding those balls. She told him he could spend the night, but had to leave by 6 AM. He asked if he could eat her pussy, but she told him that was against her rules. They slept on the sofa and she woke to hear him in the shower the next morning. She watched as he soaped himself, and washed his tanned skin (except for his swimsuit area, which was stark white. Damn, what a body she thought.

She wouldn't let him dress, and before he left, she asked him to try something new. She laid on the bed (OUR marital bed) on her back and let her head hang over the side (upside down). "Fuck my throat, mister." she told him. He obliged and she said it was the only way she could suck his entire length. He blew another good sized load in her mouth and the only bad thing she said about this position was that some of his sperm went up her sinuses and sort of made her cough. She thanked him for a wonderful night, and he said the same. She also pleaded that he not tell a soul about this, and told him if he could keep a secret, he could fuck her mouth anytime she was alone. He was no idiot; so started her second lover, Mike.

Lynn told me her fling with Mike was only a matter of 2 months, because he became pushy and aggressive, particularly wanting to have intercourse. Lynn summarized her relationship. "He was somewhat immature compared to Sean and more into the macho stuff. I felt much older with Mike, but he seemed to get as turned on as I did, with the attention of an older woman. He was gorgeous! On our get togethers, I always kept him naked to admire his body. Besides sucking his cock, I loved to lick his huge balls and bite his rock hard butt. He was a rare young man who seemed to keep making cum to keep up with the demand. And, boy, did I demand! I sucked on his cock so much one weekend that he was almost raw. I had him try pineapple juice as I did with Sean, but his cum never tasted as sweet. It wasn't bad, but I could drink Sean's spunk as a cocktail... mmm... where Mike made up for this was in quantity! Being aggressive, he liked to fuck my mouth, and I had my best orgasms with Mike. I improved my deepthroating and eventually could take him in completely. I had strong urges to fuck Mike, but he satisfied me more than fucking ever could. I have some pictures of Mike and his beautiful cock and balls that I will show you."

What a woman!

She studied their penises, experimented with sucking, licking, and deep throating. She loved Jerry's cock because he was uncircumcised and she would play with the loose skin for an hour after he came. She also gave me the painful but honest answer to my questions, who has she sucked, who had the biggest cock, the biggest load, and the best tasting cum. I was not the winner in any category, but seeing her zeal as she described all of this gave me another boner and resulted in another, however small, shot in her mouth. Each time, she went nuts with passion as I reached a climax. We actually are a perfect couple: she prefers to suck cock and I prefer to fuck her mouth (it is always available in the car, in the office, or even once or twice in a dark restaurant).

This was quite a few years ago. Over the last 9 years, Lynn has kept a diary of the men she has sucked off. She even bought a Polaroid camera, and often takes pictures of her prey (no faces, however). She loves to compare sizes, colors, shape of heads, etc. In fact, she almost considered going into anthropology at a local university to study the evolution of the penis and semen (not kidding). She is just infatuated with them.

She did finally have intercourse, but it was with my approval. She did that with only 2 men, and her Catholic guilt kept her from really enjoying it to the fullest. Lynn has always had a chronic problem with bladder infections that get bad from intercourse- she seems happiest with a dick in her mouth anyway.

I have written more from her diary. If anyone wants to hear more, I would be happy to share it.

12