Caught in the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is by far my favorite meal in a long time," Stephanie exclaimed. "I love taco salad, and the fact that the waiter is naked just makes it so much better."

That and similar comments left no doubt in my mind that they enjoyed the situation -- a lot.

"Let's look at the pictures," Jamie said to the others after dinner was finished and we had finished cleaning up the kitchen. They went to the den where she took a cable from her camera case and connected her camera to our TV. I followed along and stood behind them as Jamie worked the camera buttons.

"Look at that!" Jordan exclaimed as my nude form appeared on the big screen.

"Oh, yeah," Stephanie said with a big grin on her face. "Nothing's left to the imagination, is it?"

There were at least fifty pictures and it took fifteen or twenty minutes for them to look at them all. Jamie and Jordan had obviously taken several pictures before Pamela, Stephanie or I knew they were there, because the first series of pictures showed us wrestling over the pool float. I started to get hard as I looked at an image of Stephanie's thong-clad butt on the TV screen, and I was soon very fully erect. Without really being aware of it, I began to stroke myself.

All the women eventually noticed what I was doing, but I wasn't aware of their attention until the last of the group photos was displayed on the TV.

"Are you going to masturbate for us now, Mark?" my wife asked with just a touch of sarcasm in her voice.

"I, uh..."

"You might as well," she added. "I'd say you're almost done anyway."

"Yeah, jack off for us," Stephanie she said as she moved closer to me and put her hand on my shoulder. "Go ahead."

"You want to," said Jordan. "And we want you to."

"But take your time," said Jamie. "Make it last as long as you can."

I hesitated and looked at Pamela. It really surprised me when she merely nodded her head, indicating that I should do it. I was incredibly sensitive after so much physical and mental stimulation and I had to switch to just using my fingertips to stroke myself. Powerful feelings began coursing through my body. I was standing in the middle of the den and there wasn't anything within reach to hold onto or lean against. I was afraid I might lose my balance and fall, but Stephanie recognized what was happening and moved even closer, allowing me to put my left arm on her shoulder.

I was aware of her hand on my butt and then a moment later I could feel two hands back there. I wasn't sure who the second hand belonged to as I began to develop tunnel vision. I was vaguely aware of other hands on my thighs and my chest, sending me into sensory overload.

"He's almost there," I heard someone say. "He can't hold out much longer.

"Come for us, Mark," another of them said. "Shoot your load."

I leaned against Stephanie as I continued to stroke my erection in full view of the four women. Perhaps that should have bothered my conscience, but all I cared about was the glorious feelings I was experiencing. In reality the women were dressed and standing around me, but in my mind's eye they were kneeling in front of me, nude.

And then I started to shoot. It was the longest and most forceful orgasm of recent memory.

"Wow!" Jamie exclaimed. "He's coming like a horny teenager!"

She was right. I spurted four times, each more powerful than the one before. And then, after a long moment, I spurted twice more. My legs started to give out from under me and I realized that Stephanie and my wife were actually holding me upright.

"I guess it was good for you, huh, Mark?" Stephanie laughed as I regained my sense of balance.

"Yeah," I managed as I tried to catch my breath. "Incredible."

"Good show, Mark," my wife said.

As my breathing returned to normal and I came down from the afterglow of my orgasm, I became increasingly embarrassed. I was still naked in front of my wife and her three friends, and a huge load of cum was all over the floor of the den. I hurried to the kitchen and came back with a roll of paper towels. The women were talking as I sopped up cum from the carpet. I was afraid they might be making fun of me but they were talking about their project, agreeing on a few details for the presentation they had to give next week. That took about fifteen minutes and then it became apparent that they had run out of things to talk about. The situation became increasingly awkward with a naked man in the room, and after some idle chitchat they started making comments about how it was time for them to be heading home.

Pamela led the others out the front door and down the stone walkway to their cars. I followed them, mostly to make sure they were really leaving. The women hugged each other as they said their goodbyes, while I stood out of the way. Jamie and Jordan each shook my hand before they got in their car, but Stephanie gave me a tight hug before she got into hers. My wife and I then stood together and, without saying a word, watched as they drove away.

Not knowing what to say next, I hugged my wife and kissed her. The kiss served the purpose of keeping her from saying anything sarcastic, but I also knew I had to have her soon. The kiss was a long one and it became more passionate. I pulled up her dress until I could put my right hand in her panties and feel her ass. Feeling the space between her ass cheeks is something I never tire of, and I know she likes me to do it. I moved my other hand up her back, planning to remove her bra, but I discovered that she wasn't wearing one.

The kissing and the fondling had the desired effect and I led her back inside the house and to our bedroom. I pushed her onto the bed, grabbed her hips and slowly pulled down her panties while kissing the insides of her thighs. I moved my hands and mouth back up as she pulled her dress over her head. At long last there was more than one naked person in the house.

Pamela reclined against the pillows and I kissed my way slowly downwards. I explored her lips with two fingers, easing them open to allow my tongue access to her pussy and her clit. My wife loves sex but getting her ready always takes a long time. Keeping my tongue on her pussy, I eased her legs over my shoulders. Her fabulous legs are two of the reasons I was first attracted to her and I love the feel of her thighs against my neck and the sides of my head. And I like the idea of it even more.

I leaned back and pulled her down the bed until I was able to rest my knees on the floor. Once I no longer had to strain my back and neck I was able to fully concentrate on the task at hand, or tongue. Pamela rested on her back, playing with her nipples, as I used my tongue to write each letter of the alphabet on her pussy. When I felt her getting wetter and closer to orgasm I switched to a more direct flicking of the tip of my tongue on her clitoris. She tensed her body and let out a soft squeal as I continued to pleasure her with my tongue. I reached up for her hand, squeezing gently when I found it. Moments later she squealed again and her whole body went rigid.

Her hands slid to my forehead and she held me back. I knew her clit was too sensitive for any stimulation at this point, and I was content to wait for her. She was ready for more after a minute or so, and this time her orgasm came much more quickly. She thrashed the bed covers with her arms and legs while I kept my tongue pressed softly against her clit. She signaled for me to continue and I brought her off twice more in rapid succession.

Keeping my fingers on her pussy for some soft stimulation, I moved up on the bed and then worked the shaft of my hard cock against her clit. She came again quickly, and then I entered her. Her orgasms were almost continuous as I fucked her, harder and longer than I had in many years. What had happened that day had rekindled a fire, or flipped on a switch in my brain, and brought to life the sexual beast that was inside me. My own climax, when it happened at long last, wasn't as intense as when I had jacked off earlier, but it lasted much longer.

Finally, completely spent, I rolled off of her and onto my back.

"That was the best," my wife whispered as she snuggled up beside me and wrapped her hand around my penis. "I'm going to have to show you off again sometime."

12