Caught in the Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers

"It was hot," I responded, not sure what to say.

"I know you enjoyed it, I could see your hard on all the way from where we were standing."

"Really?" I replied.

"Yeah, and I can see you're hard again now," she said, boldly staring at my crotch. I was hard, throbbing hard, looking at her tight body. Her clothes were soaked, plastered to her skin, and her white top was practically see through. I could just make out the dark spots of her pink nipples, but I could clearly see the curves of her tit flesh through the fabric.

"Well, it's tough not to be," I responded.

There was another brief awkward pause, filled only by the drumming sound of the heavy rain as it fell outside our little cave. "Well, I suppose it's my fault you're like this," she said finally. "Probably hard to run back to your car like that."

"For sure," I responded.

"If you want, you can just whip it out and jack off right here, I won't mind." There was a slight, nervous shake in her voice as she talked. "I don't know why you didn't take care of that thing back at the other spot." She crossed her arms over her chest uncertainly, and our eyes met. Her pretty face betrayed neither a hint of a smile of amusement nor a trace of anger or disgust.

"I didn't have something beautiful to stimulate me to help me get off."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah," I said. And I don't know what made me so bold in that moment, possibly it was the thought that she was right and I should take care of it before I tried to run back to my car. Or maybe it was the adrenaline of the run or maybe it was the rush of seeing her earlier. Probably I did it because I had a good idea of where this was going and I knew she wouldn't mind. But I pulled my hard cock out through the bottom of my shorts and said, "But I guess I have some fantastic visual stimulation right now."

Her eyes fixated on my thick dick the second it came into view. "It's pretty big," she said, starting at my cock. Then she turned her gaze back to my eyes and said, "Go ahead, jerk it off if you want. I won't mind."

I closed my fist slowly over the fat head of my dick and began to jack up and down my pole. "You don't mind if I look at those incredibly sexy legs of yours and those beautiful breasts while I jerk myself off?"

"No, go ahead," she replied somewhat breathlessly. She bit softly on her full, pink lower lip as she watched me slowly jerk myself. To be honest, it was a little uncomfortable being slightly wet from my sweat and the rain water. But I wasn't going to stop.

"You won't mind if I think of sucking on those sweet, pink nipples of yours, or running my tongue all over those wet pussy lips of yours, while I jerk myself off?"

"Oh," she moaned, "No, go ahead." Her arms fell to her sides and she thrust her chest out a bit, as if presenting her firm, round globes to me. Her nipples were hardening and clearly visible pressed against the wet fabric of her top.

"You want me to suckle with my hot mouth on those sweet tits of yours?" I asked. "It's okay, you can go ahead and play with yourself too if you want, while I'm standing here jerking off this big cock."

"Oh yeah?" she asked with a moan. Her hand reached tentatively down over her firm, toned stomach, dripping wet from the rain, and disappeared under her shorts.

I released my cock and deliberately brushed the back of my hand against the sides of her full breasts as I reached up and cupped my palm below her mouth. She shuddered as I brushed against her tightly encased cleavage. "Help me out and give me some spit, I need some lube," I said.

To my surprise, she dropped to her knees right in front of me. Her soft little hand closed around the base of my dick, and I thought she was going to spit right on it. Instead, her tongue snaked out and swirled around the fat tip of my cock, and then her mouth plunged down my pole. Her hot, wet mouth engulfed me to the hilt, and I felt the tip of my hard meat pop through the back of her throat. Few women have ever deepthroated me, and it felt amazing. Her head was soon bobbing back and forth furiously on my pole, releasing me almost to the tip and then plunging back down my shaft until her soft lips touched the fingers she had wrapped around my base. Her pony tail swung back and forth behind her as she milked me with her tight, wet mouth. All the while, her tongue danced around my member. She swirled around my cock head when her mouth was at the tip, and she wiggled along the base of the shaft as she swallowed me. And the whole time, her sparkling blue eyes looked up eagerly into mine. I saw the lust again in those eyes and I felt my balls churning. It hadn't been long, but I was so turned on already and she was clearly going for the orgasm. As her soft cheeks slid up and down my meat and I looked down into those beautiful blue eyes, I warned her.

"I'm going to cum," I said.

"Mmmmm hmmmmm," she hummed in agreement, sending delicious little vibrations up and down my shaft inside her mouth. Her head bobbed furiously up and down my dick and her tongue swirled around my sensitive cock head. Mer tight, wet mouth sucked eagerly at my member, and then I was cumming.

"Oh... OH SHIT!" I yelled as I felt the orgasm crash past the point of no return and explode out of me. My toes curled in my shoes and my whole body tingled as I came in her mouth, her tongue lapping at the underside of my dick. I shot spurt after spurt of cum deep into her hot mouth and her lips never stopped sucking on me.

"Okay, okay" I said as I sat heavily down on my backside. My cock popped free of her mouth, but she just smiled. She had swallowed all my cum.

I was a little tired and light headed, but I was also determined. From a sitting position I pushed her to her feet and practically ripped her short down her legs. She lifted her foot obligingly so I could toss her shorts aside, and I found she wasn't wearing anything under the shorts. My mouth dove towards her pussy, and my lips closed over the puffy lips of her sex.

"Hey," she said in complaint, at first, and then, "Ohhhh" as my tongue found her outer folds.

I licked up and down her pussy lips, and found her sex was dripping wet. But all I tasted was the slight tang of rain water and the saltiness of her sweat. She lifted a leg and braced her foot against a wall of the cave, and that spread her open for me. I licked over the opening to her hole, and danced upwards until my tongue found the hard bud of her clit. I looked up and she was smiling down at me, her body still dripping wet from the rain. Her face was partly hidden by the swell of her cleavage, encased in her soaking wet sports bra. She smiled at me as I rubbed at her clit, then threw her head back in arousal as I flicked the tip of my tongue rapidly against her sensitive spot. I kept up a steady flicking, listening to her moans of approval, and then sucked her entire clit between my lips. Trapped in my hot mouth, I rubbed earnestly at her hard bud.

"Holy shit!" she exclaimed, her legs shaking around me, "Holy shit!"

I knew I had her then. I rubbed at the little bud trapped between my soft lips, then set it free and flicked at it again with the tip of my tongue. She panted in arousal, then nearly screamed when I sucked the bud back between my lips and rubbed it firmly in my mouth.

"Oh don't stop! Please don't stop!" she moaned. I kept up the steady rubbing and her hips bucked against my face. "Oh... Oh... CUMMMMMMMMMMIINNNNNGGGGG!" she finally screamed for me, her crotch trapped atop my face, my tongue mercilessly pleasuring her most sensitive spot, her body shuddering around me.

Then she was down on the ground with me, her firm, bare ass seated on my leg. Her face and chest were flushed and she was still breathing heavily. She looked up at me with a dreamy smile, her blue eyes twinkling, and said, "It stopped raining outside." I looked out of the cave, and it had stopped raining. The warm sunlight was fighting it's way back through the thick clouds and some brightness was returning to the world outside. "I should probably go find my boyfriend," she said with a laugh as she carefully put her tiny shorts back on. I stood up and we paused at the entrance to our little shelter. "Thanks for that," she said.

"Thank you."

She leaned forward and gave me a little peck on the cheek. I slapped playfully at her firm, young ass and she smiled. Then she was off running swiftly down the path, and I walked down the path afterwards. As she disappeared in the distance I realized I didn't even know her name.

The sky overhead was clearing quickly, so I decided to walk the last bit back to my car. The warm sunlight felt good on my skin, and I don't think I had stopped smiling since I came hard in that young woman's mouth. I took my time strolling back through the wet woods to my car, probably wearing a shit eating grin similar to the one the young man had been wearing earlier that morning.

When I got back to the parking lot, I was in for yet another surprise. My car was the only one left in the lot, but I wasn't alone. The young woman was waiting for me, standing near the back of my SUV. She was holding her bike and smiling broadly at me. As I approached her, I realized the bright sunlight made her white sports bra nearly invisible. I could clearly see the outline of her nipples through her wet top, and the sunlight exposed the deep valley between her breasts through the fabric. There was still a thin sheen of moisture on everything from her toned arms to her shapely legs.

"The asshole left me here," she called out as I came near. "Can you believe it?"

I realized the other bike was gone. "What a jerk," I replied as I approached her. "You want me to give you a lift? Your bike could probably fit in the back of my car."

"I was just about to ask if you would mind," she said with a smile, now less than a foot away from me, "I was thinking the same thing."

I smiled and popped open the tailgate to my SUV, then climbed in to push down the back seats so we could fit her bike. She was sitting on the rear bumper looking into the back of my car, and when our eyes met I realized were both thinking the EXACT same thing. She moved toward me just a couple of inches and then I was on her, our lips meeting and our bodies almost slamming together. My hands were pulling her face towards me while her her hands were running through my short, wet hair. She lifted her shapely legs into the rear cargo area of my car, and then she closed the tail gate behind her, leaving her bike standing outside. Then we were kissing again, our tongues dancing in each other's mouths as she found the bottom of my jogging shirt and lifted it over my head. We broke our eager kisses momentarily so I could pull my shirt off my head, and then we were back together again, her hands sliding over my wet chest and my arms pulling her towards me. We were wet and frantic and horny.

My fingers found their way under the bottom of her sports bra and then I was pulling her top over her wet breasts. Her breasts were bigger than they had seemed while confined under the tight fabric, as I watched them slide into view, probably a full C cup. My hands slid over the sides of them and she smiled at me, her blue eyes still twinkling in the sunlight coming through my car window. I couldn't believe how firm they were! There was almost no sag at all in those smooth, perky globes, and my hot mouth dove eagerly for them. As I suckled on one of her little, pink nipples, my tongue flicking at the hardening tip, she moaned loudly and pulled my head towards her chest. She briefly mashed my face into her firm melon, and I had to pull away for air. My hands slid over the wet flesh of her chest, my rough palms slipping over her sensitive nipples as I touched her. Then I was sucking greedily on her other nipple, pulling softly at it with my lips.

She had used the time I was revelling in her tits to shimmy free of her tiny shorts, as she tossed them aside with a flick of her foot. I noticed she had somehow completely cleaned her boyfriend's cum off her shorts, which was an odd thought to have at that moment. But then I felt her groping for my hard cock through the front of my shorts. My shorts were off in a flash, and glanced around briefly to confirm that we were still alone in the parking lot. Her wet hand closed around my member and I could feel that I was already rigidly hard. Her slender legs opened for me, and then suddenly I found myself positioned between her legs. She was on her back, her firm breasts resting against her chest, her blue eyes looking up at me. I felt the throbbing head of my dick nestle at the dripping wet opening to her sex and I paused ever so briefly to search her blue eyes for any sign of doubt or hesitation. Finding none, I thrust with my hips, and my thick cock popped into the hot, wet tunnel of her sex.

We were quickly fucking hard. I was slamming my thick meat deep inside her wet pussy, marveling at the tightness of her hole. Her shapely legs were wrapped around me, as well as her arms, and she was crying out with each thrust. I could feel her moans through her chest, as her smooth breasts pressed against me. My big pole bottomed out inside of her, and I withdrew almost to the tip before ramming all the way home once again. It was hard and hot and carnal. There wasn't much space in the back of my car, so her head was resting against the rear door and my foot was pushing against the rear side door. But there was enough space for me to frantically hump my cock in and out of her, feeling her squishy wet vaginal walls sliding back and forth against my member. We were fucking at warp speed, my hips pumping my rigid pole in and out of her. And then she lifted her hips slightly so the head of my dick was plowing into the top of her pussy tunnel before sliding deeper into her. I imagined she was trying to get me to hit her G spot, and it appeared to work as her body went stiff and her moans became high pitched squeals.

"Oh shit, don't stop! ...PLEASE, don't stop," she panted breathlessly as my hard cock flew in and out of her tight hole. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck meeeeeee!"

And just when I could tell she was close, we must have bumped something because the rear tailgate began to lift open. Her head spilled out onto the bumper and our naked bodies were exposed to the world, but I kept plowing the full length of my throbbing cock in and out of her pussy. The cool outside air washed over us and our sweaty skin, freeing us from the stuffy air in the back of the car, and my skin tingled with the sensation. And then she screamed, her thighs clamping down on me and her whole body quivering as she came. I could actually feel her tight pussy spasming around my cock as she screamed, "YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

I hadn't been that close to cumming, but the sight of her beautiful, tight toned body beneath me, quivering in ecstasy, exposed to the open air of the beautiful park around us, bright sunlight falling across her smooth, firm breasts and pink nipples... it was nirvana. The stimuli took me right to the knife's edge of a huge orgasm, I could feel it churning in my balls and I just wanted to pump my cock into her tight hole a couple more times and dump a huge load of cum inside of her hot pussy. But coming down from her orgasm, she lifted herself up onto her elbows and the change in position caused my rock hard cock to slip from inside of her. So instead it was the sensation of the fat head of my dick popping free out of the tight opening of her sex that pushed my orgasm over the edge.

I groaned, realizing I had lost all control over my body and a hot, white jet of cum spewed out of my cock as the orgasm blew out of me. The first spurt landed between her beautiful, round breasts, and she said, "Oh," and one of her soft hands flew up and grasped my cock. It was like being touched by pure electricity, and as she pulled slightly upward on my slippery member, another spark of orgasm exploded inside of me and I shot a spurt of cum that landed on her cheek and her chin. She pulled again and another spurt of cum splatted wetly across one of her breasts. It was maybe four seconds, but I had never cum so deep or long before. Worried that I was cumming all over her, but my eyes found her sparkling blue eyes looking right back at me. She was smiling and said, "Cum for me," and I shot a fourth spurt all over her hand and arms. The orgasm burned deeply inside of me as I looked at her beautiful face and full, young breasts and flat, toned stomach and soft little hand, all covered with my cum and shining in the sunlight.

When I could catch my breath again, we laughed and I tried my best to help clean her off with a towel from my backseat. "That was really hot," she said.

"It was amazing," I agreed with a smile. I really meant it.

"If I had known you were so close, I would have done something better," she said.

"No, that really was amazing. You were too beautiful for me to hold anything back," I replied. She blushed deeply and smiled.

She changed into her biking shirt in front of me, still just the two of us alone in the parking lot, and then we loaded her bike and set off for her apartment near her campus. It was a short drive, but all she could say was, "That sex... it was mind blowing."

"I hope you don't mind that I'm probably going to be jerking off to that memory for the rest of my life," I responded with a smile.

She gave me a genuine smile in response. "I really hope you do," she replied.

When we got to her campus, her boyfriend was waiting for us. He was NOT happy to see his girlfriend arrive in my car.

"You little slut!" he yelled at her.

"You left me you asshole!" she yelled back as she walked to the back of my SUV to get her bike.

"I should have know," he called out.

"You don't know anything! You should have known not be a total asshole and leave your girlfriend alone in the woods!" she spat back as I helped her lift her bike.

"You going to be okay?" I asked her with genuine concern.

She laughed and smiled up at me with those twinkling blue eyes. "Don't worry, he's a pussy." As she walked away with her bike, she looked back at me over her shoulder, her tight, round ass swaying with her hips as she walked. "But really, thanks again. It was a great day."

I still kick myself that I never asked for her number. I thought of her every time I went jogging on that trail, hoping to see her again, but I never did. And I never learned her name.

spaldan
spaldan
1,471 Followers
12