Caught in the Storm Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers

Denver watched her brother's face as he tried to take it slow. She could see the concentration etched in his handsome features as he slowly drove in and out, in and out.

"Don't hold back." Mike looked her in the eye. "Don't hold back, Mikey. Just fuck me."

Something inside Mikey snapped and he rammed his fat cock into his sister, not stopping until he smashed his pelvic bone into her clit. He could feel her body start to shake as he held himself over her. Harder and faster he pounded his baby sister, the girl he was supposed to be protecting not fucking in his bed.

Denver dug her nails into her brother's back and screamed his name as her pussy contracted around his cock. Unintelligible grunts filled the darkness as each was approaching their climax.

"I'm gonna cum Denver."

"Do it, I wanna feel it. Don't pull out." She said as she grabbed her brother's ass and held him to her when she felt him start to pull out. Denver's body withered and stretched under her brother as he continued to pound away trying to bring her off before him. Mike bent down and clamped his teeth on a rosy nipple. He could feel the inner walls of her pussy contracting trying to milk the semen out of him, and it worked. Four more strokes were all that Mike needed to fill his little sister with his hot gooey seed.

Mike collapsed on the bed next to his sister and dragged her close. Possessively wrapping an arm around her waist, he made sure she knew he was not intending to share her with anyone else. He studied the body lying in his arms with utter fascination. He was pretty sure he just had the most physically and emotionally fulfilling sex of his life, and it was with his sister.

He waited until he could hear Denver's rhythmic breathing before he whispered, "I love you" in her ear and kissed her hair.

Denver smiled into her brother's chest, and closed her eyes.

HotSprings22
HotSprings22
1,169 Followers
12