Caught in the Web

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Groade
Groade
59 Followers

Jake desperately wished he could get his hands free, not for any purposes of escape, but so that he could seize the magnificent pair of blue-skinned breasts bouncing above his face and rub those erect, darkly indigo nipples to really give the woman something to moan about.

The flustered alien must have been really desperate and impatient because it took very little time at all for Jake to drive her into a climax.

"AAAHHHHH!!" she screamed loudly enough to pierce Jake's ears as her whole naked body tensed uncontrollably, her two sets of hands clutching Jake's shoulders and wrists while her thighs were wrapped both high around the ribs of his torso and down lower around his legs.

When the pleasure of her orgasm finally faded, the beautiful alien woman was left nuzzling her face into the nape of Jake's neck. Then to Jake's complete surprise, she started to softly whimper and cry against his skin.

*I am sorry*, a sultry voice spoke inside Jake's mind.

Jake had gone through training with telepaths at the Star Ranger Academy in order to converse with races that used it as their main form of communication and he recognized the mental contact as coming from the sexy alien woman laying on top of him. The woman, on the other hand, obviously had not had any formal training and her emotions flooded into Jake's mind in a serious breach of telepathic courtesy. Jake didn't really care, the uninvited emotional contact made the pleasure of her curvaceous, naked body and her delightfully hugging cunt all that more intense.

With the alien emotions open to him, Jake sensed with some satisfaction that within the woman there was an aching, longing desire that was finally being satisfied by having his rearing cock lodged inside of her, though her overwhelming needs had not yet been completely fulfilled yet. But more than that, Jake sensed a profound, deep sadness and guilt, a terrible regret over something that Jake could not quite make out.

*Um, hi there,* Jake responded with the mental equivalent of a handshake which seemed rather redundant since their physical bodies were locked in a much more intimate form of greeting. *My name is Jake*, he said. It seemed polite manners to at least exchange names with the woman he had just driven to an orgasm while riding his cock.

*I am Acharia,* the woman answered dejectedly, the hard 'k' in her name clear even in the telepathic link. She lightly bit at Jake's neck, running her tongue over his skin which still burned with her alien saliva, but it was pleasant sort of pain. She ran her searing tongue up to his face, sliding over his cheek and across lips as Jake realized the alien woman had no idea how to kiss. *I am so sorry, Jake-lover/mate,* she repeated and there was that deep sense of guilt again as she buried her face into his shoulder

*Sorry for what? This is incredible,* Jake honestly told her. His face was nestled in her soft crimson hair which had a strange, almost spicy smell to it. *You're absolutely beautiful and I really don't have any problems having sex with you, trust me*

*Why did you have to be so wonderful?* Acharia moaned into his mind. *Why does your cock have to feel so incredibly good?*

*I'll take that as a compliment,* Jake grinned mentally. *But why are you feeling so sad?*

*This won't last, and then it will be over,*" Acharia weeped and Jake felt her tears running down his neck. She really was truly and extraordinarily sorrowful and Jake felt the instinct to comfort her miserable dejection even though he couldn't understand it.

*Well, I might not be a Tri-vid porn star, but I think I can keep going long enough to make you pretty happy,* Jake promised her. *And if I don't get it exactly right the first time, I don't think I'll have much trouble getting up to bat a second time with a babe like you*

*There won't be a second time,* moaned Acharia piteously even as she began moving her wet, sticky thighs against Jake again. *You won't be alive that long, Jake-lover/mate,* she cried into his shoulder.

*Uh-say that again?* Jake asked, suddenly feeling cold even though the remnants of Acharia's venom kept his cock stiff and throbbing within her cunt.

*After we mate, I have to devour you,* Acharia said with a shudder of horror. *I don't want to but it is part of the mating instincts of the Arachanians. I can't control it. I want to mate with you more than just this once, Jake-lover/mate. I want to feel the way you have made me feel again and again. But I cannot stop myself. I am so sorry*

*You and me both, sister,* Jake said, a sick feeling welling up in his gut.

*Our species is so lonely,* Acharia sobbed. *We are doomed to never share the intimacy the females of other species of galaxy take for granted. I have two beautiful daughters, soon they will be old enough to come to the mating caves and they also experience the horrible guilt and torment I have felt everytime I have killed the hapless victims who have done nothing but given me pleasure.*

*They must have died happy,* Jake mentally mumbled, his eyes already searching around for some means of escape, trying his best not to be distracted by the soft pillows of Acharia's naked breasts crushed against his chest and the warm embrace of her hips and twice as many human thighs.

*I wish it were not so, Jake-lover/mate. You were the best, by far the best lover/mate I have ever known. I so want to share this intimacy with you again,* She squirmed herself against his body, making Jake groan in spite of himself. *But I never will. There is nothing that I can do save share what pleasure I can with you* With a sorrowful whimper mixed with rising pleasure, Acharia began to moving her curving hips, clenching her sopping cunt around Jake's cock as she began the finale of their mating with a moan of despair.

*We can work something out!* Jake stammered even as he groaned at the incredible sensations of Acharia sliding herself up and down on his shaft. *I can take back to the base camp and then to the Star Rangers Headquarters! They have the greatest scientific geniuses in the galaxy there. They can work out a solution! Oh God, that feels terrific!!*

Uncontrollably Jake let out that last mental exclamation as Acharia ignored him and started gyrating herself against his body, rubbing her ample tits against his chest and crushing the soft pillows of her globes against him while she nuzzled into the side of his head and ran the tip of her hot, exploring tongue along the outer curve of his ear.

Jake knew he had to fight against the arousal the alien woman was creating inside of himself, he had to keep himself from climaxing at all costs. But even as he tried, Jake realized it was too late. He could feel his pulsing cock already starting to swell up deep inside Acharia's moist vaginal channel while his building load of cum inched toward the base of his shaft.

"Eatme!" Jake cursed outloud, futilely trying to stem the inevitable tide growing inside of him. The irony of the literal translation of his favorite curse and the fate Acharia had waiting for him was not lost to Jake, it just wasn't something he really felt like appreciating at the moment.

"Uuhh!Oh!!AAAA!!" Acharia began to moan and cry outloud in uncontrollable ecstasy, obviously on the verge of another orgasm which sent her into a sudden frenzy of pumping hips which was the last thing Jake's cock needed right now. The two of them swayed together in the webbing as the alien woman began heaving herself harder against Jake, her arms and legs flexing and squeezing him tight.

Trying to resist the intense delight of Acharia's movements for just a few moments more, Jake struggled to free himself from her webs when his hand accidentally brushed against the grip of his blaster which was still caught in the webbing near his hand, still not at any angle that he could use to defend himself. Then inspiration either from desperate fear or from the incredible pleasure of Acharia's hot cunt hit Jake just as he was pushed to the brink of his climax the same time as the beautiful alien woman astride him.

"GAR!Activateblasterauto-defensemodenow!AHHHH!!" Jake shouted as quickly as he could while he grabbed the grip of the blaster in his hand. Jake finished his command just as several things happened in the same split-second of time.

Acharia slammed herself down onto his shaft with a orgasmic cry of ecstasy. "AAAAAA!!!!!!" she practically shrieked into Jake's ear, nearly deafening him as her climax stormed throughout her body in a wave of profound, heart-rending pleasure.

Jake's cock swelled up inside Acharia's cunt at the same moment and a huge fountain of his cum sprayed out from its tip, spurting deep into the alien woman's eager channel and initiating the irresistible instincts within her to feed on her mate.

And at the same moment, Jake's GAR unit send an electronic command to the circuitry of his blaster, telling the weapon to enter into a special safety mode that would send out powerful burst of electricity if anyone touched the grip.

Both Jake and Acharia's shouts of pleasure turned into cries pain as they were both enveloped in the glowing electro-defense field generated by the blaster. Acharia was flung away from Jake's body, her cunt being dragged free of his still spurting cock with a loud, wet slurp as she was thrown down into the webbing behind her.

Jake forced himself to keep his grip on the blaster, fighting against the agony coursing through him that warred with the incredibly wonderful ecstasy from his orgasm caused by Acharia and which was not yet finished. Even as he spurted out his last gushes of cum, his uniform began to smoke along with the ends of his hair as the electro-defense field illuminated the entire cavern with flashes of light.

But the strands of webbing wrapped around Jake's body also began to blacken and burn, proving to be much more vulnerable to electricity than either Jake's clothing or his skin. The gossamer strands curled up and pulled away from Jake's agonized body until they released him, dropping him down several meters to the sand and dirt-covered floor.

Jake barely managed to hit the ground with his feet and roll to absorb some of the fall before he curled up into a tiny, little ball.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww," Jake groaned. He had released the grip of his blaster the second he had gotten free of the webbing, but he still felt like he had been turned into a Venusian microwave burrito.

Weakly, Jake forced himself up to his hands and knees, shaking his head as his wobbly nerves tried to recover from the staggering combination of intense pleasure and horrible anguish they had just been put through.

Remembering the source of that pleasure, Jake pushed himself back until he could look up into the webs overhead. Acharia was still there, unsteadily lifting her head up as well with soft, whimpering moans. Her purple eyes came into focus and she looked around, first finding her discarded robe hanging in the webs nearby. She pulled it toward her and clutched the garment in front of her stunning, naked body.

She then spotted Jake, free of her web and down on the cavern floor. The expression on her beautiful, disheveled face was unreadable as she reached out and took hold of one the thicker strands of the web. The length of webbing began to unravel and slowly started to lower the alien woman down toward Jake.

"Oh damn," Jake muttered and grabbed for his blaster in panic.

And was rewarded with another painful shock because he hadn't turned off the weapon's defense mode off.

"Eat me! GAR de-activate this stupid blaster's defense mode already!"

"Defense mode de-activated," responded the GAR unit.

Jake lifted up the blaster just as Acharia's slender feet touched the floor. Or rather as two of her feet touched the floor. Outside of her web, the usually graceful alien woman had problems standing, and Jake wondered if she had ever even left her webbings before in her whole life.

Acharia finally managed to balance herself on two feet but her other set of legs could not put themselves in the same place on the ground so she had to keep them lifted up and spread wide, the soles of her feet pressing against her standing legs to keep her balance.

She regarded Jake with a solemn look in her eyes, still holding her robe in front of her. Her eyes glanced down once and were suddenly fixated on Jake's crotch.

"Oh yeah," Jake muttered as he realized his jacket was still open and his pants were down by his knees. Somehow even through the torture of the electro-field, Jake's penis had remained stiff and erect and his organ actually reared up higher as though it could sense Acharia's purple eyes gazing at it. With only one hand, Jake swiftly hitched his pants back up and tried to buckle them closed, keeping his blaster pointed right between Acharia's marvelous breasts.

*Stay back, Acharia,* Jake mentally warned her. *I don't want to hurt you, but you're not devouring anybody today. Especially not me*

*I know,* Acharia said and there was a relieved but also distinctly sad tone to her mental reply. *I did not want to hurt you, Jake-lover/mate. Please believe me. But when my species is drawn to the mating caves we cannot help ourselves. I suffer the horror and guilt of what I have done and I do not know how much more of it I can bear.*

*At least, I will never be drawn to the mating caves again.* Acharia explained in the equivalent of a somber, mental whisper. *If an Arachanian female cannot devour her lover/mate, she becomes barren. She must feed on sustenance with the same genetic match that was seeded into her or her metabolic process simply shut down. For that I must thank you, Jake-lover/mate. No more will I be driven to kill helpless victims caught in my webs*

*I do wish I might have had more daughters. But it is a terrible thing knowing the two daughters I have already had will endure the same pain and loneliness as I, never knowing the joy of a lifemate's touch and love.*

Acharia was crying openly now, sorrowful tears running down her cheeks. Jake could not believe how beautiful it made her look. Her violet eyes gazed at him, as though trying to burn his face into her memory so she could remember him in the long, forlorn years the alien woman felt she could not escape.

Jake, on the other hand, had escaped. He could walk away right now and there was nothing Acharia could do to stop him.

He turned around to do just that and he heard Acharia let out a fresh burst of sobs behind him. He looked back over his shoulder at the beautiful, still very naked, sobbing woman, he could not help feeling pity for her in spite of the horrors she had been unable to stop herself from committing.

"Oh Eat Me!" Jake cursed and turned back to face her.

I can't leave you. Not like this,* he explained.

*Jake-lover/mate?* Acharia asked in confusion.

*If I had more time I might have been able to hide what happened here from that stuck-up bitch Briggs,* he told her. *But the rescue party is going to be on their way real soon from the base. And not only has the GAR unit has recorded our pretty intimate first contact but the telepathic download that's the standard part of a scouting mission debriefing prevents the concealment of anything discovered on a mission. There's no chance I can keep you or your race a secret, babe.*

*Why would you want to do that, Jake-lover/mate?*

*Because, the Star Rangers are certainly going to quarantine the whole planet once they learned about you and your species! Your daughters could very well turn out to be their last generation without any new males coming to planet to mate with your species! You might be sexual parasites and unwilling murderesses, but I can't help feeling it would be a real loss to the galaxy to be robbed of a race of fantastic spider-babes like you. And the only way to make sure that doesn't happen is to find a way to deal with those instincts of yours.*

Jake's mind started work as all of the wits which he had used to con his way into the Star Rangers started to focus into seeking and analyzing for any possible solution. Something was tickling at his brain, some possible answer. Acharia was obviously part spider, mentally and physically. The urge to devour her mates was no doubt so uncontrollable since her species could no longer breed if she did not obey them. She had to feed upon him. Or maybe she only had to feed on something with his same genetic makeup.

*You should go, Jake-lover/mate,* Acharia said to him with something very close to physical pain in her mental contact. *Our race has caused so much death perhaps it is time we are finally extinguished.*

*Stop talking like that, Acharia! I may have an idea. When you said you have to devour me, did you mean you have to feed on me like an ordinary spider? By drinking blood?* Jake asked. *Or do you have to actually devour my body?*

Acharia looked at Jake curiously, wiping at the tears on her cheeks.

*Arachanians feed just as our small cousins do,* she replied. *We devour no flesh.*

Jake smiled, that was all he needed to know.

*I think I may have an idea* he told her.

"GAR! I have some very specific orders for you-" Jake said.

*****

Commander Bethany Briggs was very pissed off. She strode through the canyons of Eta Epsilon 5, her athletic legs easily carrying her curvaceous body over the barren rocks and around the towering boulders as she followed KVY-38, a robotic Star Ranger with the sophisticated facilities to track her missing idiot.

If that stupid, insubordinate rookie Jake Farspeed had ended up getting himself killed or squashed under some giant behemoth's foot, Bethany knew she could forget about being given command of any other mission for at least an entire year. It would be back to gathering intelligence data on a border outpost or conducting ship searches for contraband, and Bethany knew that sort of thing was a waste of time for someone of her remarkable abilities.

"How long before we find him, KVY?" Bethany demanded from the short, squat, humanoid robot which wore a custom-made, white Star Ranger uniform the same as Bethany did, although hers showed off her sleek, well-endowed body far better.

"I estimate Ranger Farspeed's projected location is five minutes closer than the last time you asked, Commander. Which was five minutes ago," the shiny silver robot said blandly. If Bethany had not known any better, she would have sworn KVY's programmers had put more than the fair share of sarcasm subroutines into the robot's personality core.

"Just tell me when we get near him, Ranger," Bethany snapped back. She was still in command of this mission, and she made certain to constantly remind her subordinates of that fact.

"Oh, if that was what you wanted to know, Commander, then we are quite near," KVY replied, pointing at a dark cave opening. "Ranger Farspeed is close enough now for me to detect him through the atmospheric ionization. He is inside that cave."

"Why didn't you say so?" Bethany growled, drawing out her blaster. "Is the idiot alive?"

"Yes, he's bio-signs indicate that he is alive but the readings appear to indicate he is undergoing an extreme level of stress and exertion at the moment. And there is another unidentified, alien lifeform in there with him, Commander," KVY said ominously.

"Dammit! Follow me, KVY!" Bethany shouted, drawing her blaster and rushing into the cave, the short robot clanking after her.

Farspeed was inside in the cave and there was an alien in the cavern with him. But the rookie Star Ranger was hardly being attacked at the moment. The alien was a nude, multi-limbed, blue-skinned woman who was down on her knees in front of Farspeed, her crimson-haired head buried in his crotch. Farspeed was leaning back against the cave wall, half-undressed with his jacket open and his pants pulled down his legs while the alien woman's head pistoned up and down between his bare thighs as she let out a steady stream of muffled, sucking moans.

Groade
Groade
59 Followers