Caught Misbehaving

Story Info
Two young ladies find trouble.
2.9k words
4.41
48.9k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/17/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,542 Followers

I was loafing on my bed reading when I heard the front door open. I wasn't actually supposed to be home right then. I'd had a business trip scheduled that should have taken several days, but the person I'd gone to see had a heart attack the day I arrived and was in hospital.

So I'd come home early and as it and was a Friday I didn't bother returning to the office. I had a rare leisure day and I'd been enjoying it.

When I heard the front door open I assumed, rather naturally, that it would be my daughter, but I had no idea why she would be here when she thought that I was away. I'd let her and her mother know I'd be gone several days.

Dumping my book I headed out to see what was going on. I reached the hallway just in time to see Laura and a stranger disappear into the front room. I ambled on down to meet them.

I'd just reached the lounge room when I heard my daughter talking and I stopped to listen for a moment.

"God, if my dad caught me doing this he'd kill me. I don't know how I let you talk me into it."

There was a laugh in reply. "I didn't have to talk too hard," said her companion. "If we don't take along some drinks we won't get into the party. You said yourself that your father had a nice bar. He won't miss a few bottles."

"He probably will," said Laura. "I'm just counting on him not missing them for a while. He won't know when they went and he won't want to ask me in case he's wrong."

"Grab some bottles from the back. It'll be harder to spot that they're gone. We'll grab two bottles each and spread the others out a bit and he may never notice."

I lounged against the doorway, watching, waiting until they turned around, loot in hand.

It was all I could do not to burst out laughing when Laura's friend turned around, scotch in one hand, vodka in the other, and saw me leaning there.

"Ah, Laura," she said, "I think there's a problem."

"What is it," asked Laura with a laugh. "Too much choice?"

She turned to look at her friend, saw straight past her to where I was leaning and went very quiet.

"Introduce me," I said, indicating her companion.

"Ah, this is Melanie," Laura said softly. "Melanie, this is my father."

"I guessed that," I heard Melanie mutter. "I thought you said he was away."

"I was," I said cheerfully. "I came back early. Fortunate really, or I may have missed out on meeting you."

The look on Melanie's face indicated that she would have survived the disappointment. She wasn't so sure regarding actually meeting me.

"As much as I'd like to have you stay while I have a discussion with you, Melanie, I think family come first. So you may leave while Laura and I have a father/daughter chat."

Flushing, Melanie shot a sympathetic look towards Laura and headed for the door, watching me nervously.

She halted, her flush turning bright red when I spoke again.

"Ah, Melanie, I meant you to leave without my bottles."

Melanie hastily put them down and headed towards the front door. I opened it and as she passed through I had a final word for her.

"As you don't have the alcohol to pay your way into this party tonight you may drop by here instead and let me have your apologies for your misbehaviour."

Before she could say anything I'd closed the door and turned my attention to Laura.

"You may put the bottles away, Laura," I told her.

From that point on the day went downhill rapidly from Laura's point of view. She especially didn't appreciate the phone-call to her mother where I mentioned such things as grounding and weeks in the same sentence. The only bright spot of her day was that I didn't tell her mother why she was in my bad books. (I figured her mother would pry that out of her without me actually blabbing.)

It's not often that people surprise me, but Melanie did. About eight o'clock that evening there was a knock on my door and Melanie was there. I must have looked slightly startled because Melanie became belligerently defensive.

"You said I had to come round to apologise," she reminded me, but there was sure no sign of an apology in the way she was glaring at me.

I shrugged and ushered her through to the lounge room.

Once in the lounge room Melanie dithered. She beat about the bush and said nothing while I waited to see what she really wanted. It turned out she wanted to protect Laura.

"The whole thing was my idea," she suddenly blurted out. "There's a party on tonight and everyone is going but you have to pay for your admission with alcohol. Laura and I are both broke and couldn't afford any and then Laura made this crack about needing a bar like yours and I asked what sort of stuff do you have and she told me and I said why don't we just grab a couple of bottles.

She didn't want to but I sort of talked her into it. It's me you should be blaming. Not her."

"Laura is not a child," I pointed out. "She knew what she was doing was wrong, and she knew what my reaction would be, but she went ahead and did the wrong thing anyway. I've already explained this to her."

"Well, yes, but she wouldn't have done it if I hadn't been pushing her to do it. I really wanted to go to that party. You didn't beat her or anything, did you?"

"At seventeen, I would think you and Laura are both a bit too old to be spanked, no matter how much you may have deserved it. By the same token, you're both too young to be going to boozy parties."

"I'm not seventeen. I'm eighteen. I thought Laura was eighteen now."

"Not for another month, and legally, that month counts. You, however, are a different matter."

I gave her a gentle smile. Melanie swallowed when she saw it, and I continued.

"I don't consider eighteen to be too old for a spanking."

I let that statement just hang there while Melanie contemplated it. For a while I thought she was going to just ignore it, but her curiosity finally made her bite.

"Why is seventeen too old to be spanked and eighteen not?" she asked.

"Seventeen, you're a child, and a little too old for a spanking. Eighteen, you're an adult, and a spanking had different connotations." I told her. "Take off your panties and come here and I will show you the difference."

Melanie went a little pale.

"What do you mean?" she hedged.

"It's quite simple," I said. You take off your panties, take four or five little steps over to me and I will demonstrate what an adult spanking is like. You can consider it your punishment."

"I've already apologised," she pointed out.

She had? I quickly reviewed our conversation to that point and if there'd been an apology included it went past awfully fast.

"An apology doesn't exclude reasonable punishment," I told her. "So what are you waiting for?"

She was waiting for me to say she didn't have to, of course, but I just continued to look at her expectantly.

"How do I know you won't try to do more than spank me?" she asked.

"You don't," I said, "and I'm not promising not to. You'll have to take your chances, now won't you?"

I just calmly watched her as she struggled with the decision. It was a case of she'd screwed up and knew she deserved some sort of punishment but she didn't want to be spanked. What, take of her panties in front of a strange man? And an older man at that.

It was her curiosity that did her in again. She just couldn't help wondering what it would be like to be spanked as an adult? And she was wondering as well, would it lead to something else?

They say that curiosity killed the cat and, while I don't personally know of any cats laid low by it, I have found that it certainly leads women into places they should not go. Biting her lip and looking distinctively nervous, Melanie reached up her skirt and lowered her panties.

She hesitated as she walked towards me and for a moment I thought she was going to bolt, then she was standing in front of me, chewing her lip and waiting. My move.

I lifted the front of her skirt and ran my thumb lightly across her mons. I must admit I like this fashion of young women shaving themselves.

"You have lovely curves," I said, as my thumb brushed lightly over them. "This however," I added, as I tugged lightly at her skirt, "will just get in the way." Before Melanie could say yay or nay I'd unclipped the hook at the side and slipped her skirt off.

Standing before me with her panties off had given Melanie a light flush. Suddenly being half naked before me deepened it to a wild blush. I ignored that. Still absent-mindedly stroking her mons I suggested that she take her top off.

"You know, it seems a bit silly to be standing there with just your top on. You might as well take that off now as later."

Melanie didn't even bother to argue about it. She slipped out of her shirt and bra, standing there naked, breathing hard. She knew what was coming, and it wasn't just a spanking. The only thing she wasn't sure of was whether I would actually spank her first.

She found out the answer to that when I eased her down and across my knees. Resting my hand on her bottom I asked if she'd had a spanking recently.

"I don't mean just a casual swat on your bottom," I said, my hand lightly running around on her bottom. "I mean a proper spanking, turning this pretty tush a nice rosy red."

Melanie shook her head, not willing to talk apparently. She seemed to be having trouble breathing, I noticed.

"When was the last time you had your bottom spanked?" I probed.

"A-about age thirteen, I think," Melanie muttered, wriggling slightly under my casual touching of her in such a personal manner.

"Uh-huh," I murmured. "Would you like me to explain the differences between a child's spanking and an adult's?"

"Not really," she replied. "How much difference could there be. It's still your hand against my bottom."

"True, but there are a couple of little things. For instance I won't be holding you down. You're expected to stay in place and take your punishment."

Sliding a hand under her I took possession of a breast, cupping it so that the nipple pressed into the palm of my hand.

"As long as you keep your breast firmly pressed against my hand you'll know you're in the right position. The only other real difference is that as a child you could expect to get your bottom smacked here."

My fingers trailed lightly over her cheeks, covering the area where a normal spanking would be doing its work.

"As an adult, you can expect the spanking to widen its area. You may find yourself receiving spanks along here," I added, rubbing my hands over her mound. Not lightly, this time, but taking possession of her mound and giving it a rough massage.

Melanie squeaked slightly at that, but showed no sign of resisting. It was time to start with some proper action.

My hand came down smartly on a pretty white buttock. The curve of my hand meeting the curve of the buttock made for a very noisy spank, but it was mainly noise and no real punishment. Melanie jumped, but that was all.

The next spank was with the flat of my hand. A lot quieter, but making up for it by smarting a lot more. This time Melanie reacted in a more satisfying manner. She squealed and protested.

"That hurt," she wailed. "I think that's enough. I've changed my mind."

"Too late, Melanie," I told her, dropping another sharp spank. "I'm not stopping now.

Melanie started to squeal and wriggle, protesting loudly that this wasn't funny and I should cease and desist. But for all her wriggling and kicking I noticed that she kept her breast pressed firmly against my hand and her long legs stayed separated.

I mixed thing up as I spanked, sometimes only delivering a loud popping spank, other times a serious spank. Melanie never knew what was coming next or where it would land.

When the first spank or two came down across her mound I only delivered pops, whereas Melanie screamed both times as though I was murdering her. The shock of a proper spank on her mound then left her speechless, just gasping with shock.

From that point on I paid more attention to Melanie's mound, while not forgetting her rapidly reddening tush. Spanks on her bottom would smart, but spanks along her pussy varied, sometimes pops, sometimes spanks and sometimes just my fingers flicking along her lips.

After a while it became obvious that Melanie was rearranging herself across my knee. She was wriggling forward slightly, her breast pressing hard against my hand and her bottom moving higher. Instead of her weight being supported by my knees I found I was holding her up with the hand under her breast. If I withdrew it she'd fall flat on her face.

This meant her bottom was higher on my knee and it was easier for my natural swing to come down across her pussy.

Melanie's protests and complaints had not ceased, but she had taken no actions to support her words. She was letting me do what I liked, willing to take whatever I dished out, the protests being pro forma; a good girl should protest being beaten like this, so she did.

I noticed that Melanie was breathing hard, actually gasping for breath at some stages. Her pussy when I spanked it seemed to want to follow my hand as it lifted, and her lips were swollen and flushed, pouting slightly in need. I'm not claiming she was overly wet with wanting, but a couple of those spanks did seem to splash slightly.

In between spanks I'd managed to unzip and let the tiger loose. I adjusted Melanie's position, pulling her slightly tighter towards me, my erection pressing hard against her side.

She didn't notice at first, but it slowly seeped into her consciousness just what that hard ridge pressing against her side was. She went dead still for a moment, and then I felt her rubbing herself cautiously against me, confirming what was there.

Suspicions confirmed, Melanie froze in position again while she tried to decide what to do. I didn't give her time to come to any conclusions. I started delivering a series of rapid spanks to her pussy. And I mean rapid. I would only lift my hand a few inches before spanking down hard, and you'd be surprised at how fast you can spank doing that.

Melanie made a choking sound and then she came apart under me, a climax ripping into her, and she hadn't even had a finger inside her, let alone a cock.

I held her while she shuddered, making little incoherent sounds. As her spasms died down I moved her down onto the carpet. Easing her legs further apart, I took her, cock plunging full length with one victorious drive.

Melanie screamed and bucked under me, legs lifting to hold me while her hands were suddenly clawing at my shoulders. I was going to have some serious scratches there. Then I got down to business and Melanie responded.

I was as hard as a rock and needing relief and Melanie was soft and excited. I didn't make any allowances for youth or inexperience, I just took her, driving in as hard and as fast as I could. Melanie accepted me that way and came right back at me, pushing herself frantically up against my pounding cock, clinging to me, wanting me.

I was fortunate that Melanie had already had her first climax. It meant she was on a natural high and I wouldn't have to do too much work to bring her to her second. The way I was feeling I wasn't going to be able to carry on for a long slow loving. A quick desperate fuck was my current attitude.

I hammered repeatedly against Melanie and she rose to meet me, hips thrusting eagerly up to take me deep into her. From my point of view it was taking too long, and I pressed forward urgently, seeking and needing my release inside her.

When my release finally came and I ejaculated hard inside Melanie I could hear her screaming and shuddering, being swept away by her second climax.

Lying there, holding here, I waited until she seemed calmer.

"Melanie," I said softly, "that's the spanking part over. I hinted I'd be doing more than that, so I think it's only fair to tell you that I'm now going to take you to my bedroom and seduce you with a long slow loving."

Melanie blinked at that and looked slightly stunned as I drew her to her feet, but she seemed right to give it a try. I desperately hoped that I'd be able to do more than just give it a try.

Ashson
Ashson
8,542 Followers