Caught Misbehaving Ch. 01

Story Info
Attractive Korean school official pays for her misbehavior.
908 words
3.51
54.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Korean slut, Min Lee, an assistant superintendent for the school system, didn't start out that way. She was a proper and attractive Korean wife, 5' 5" without the heels she always wore outside the house. Min had long, dark, thick hair, a face with fine features and full lips. Her red lipstick made it hard to ignore her lips. The expensive dresses and suits she wore showed off her curves a bit, but not too much for the office. Even in the heat of summer, she wore pantyhose, and conservative bras, panties, and slips. As I found out later, she chose her panties to contain a thick black bush and her bras to conceal large brown nipples

A week before graduation, it was my duty to call her.

"Ms Lee, I have an issue to discuss with you, when would you be available?"

"I'm very, very busy now. You know it's the end of the school year. I have no time available before next month."

"This really can't wait. We need to deal with it this week."

"I'm just completely tied up every day this week." She spoke very quickly.

"How about this evening?"

"This will have to wait. You know how busy I am. I'm in meetings until eight or nine every night."

"This concerns serious misconduct. You know where I live. You can stop by my house after your meetings. It's on your way home."

I heard a petulant snort on the other end of the line, "Fine! I'll give you five minutes tonight. It will be 9:30 at the earliest."

"I'll wait up, Ms Lee. See you then."

She slammed the phone down before I finished, but not before I heard "Bastard!"

It was after 10 when the doorbell rang. Min looked good, well-dressed and well-coifed. It was hard to keep my eyes off her full red lips. She scolded me as I let her in, "You know I don't have time for this. Just tell me what you want and get this over with."

"Grades of graduating seniors have been tampered with."

"You are wasting my time, that has nothing to do with my office, I ...."

I interrupted, "It's the grades of your daughter and some of her friends."

"That is not true!", she shouted. "She is an excellent student."

"And your name is on record for making the changes.", I continued calmly. "This has to be presented to the Superintendent."

I offered a copy of the electronic record revealing how she had changed the grades. Her face fell as she studied the records.

Without looking up, she began quietly, "Surely, there's something .... I can't lose my job...."

She looked up at me, pleading now, "Is there something I can do? To make this up? I'll do anything."

"This is serious business, Ms Lee."

She took my hand. I couldn't tell how real were the tears appearing in eyes. "Please. Anything."

"Take off your dress," I said, quietly.

When she hesitated, I told her, "I really should send these records to the Superintendent."

She shrugged her long hair to the side, allowing her to reach the zipper down back of her dress. I listened to her pull it all the way down.

She stepped out of the dress and looked up at me. "There," she said. "Can I go?"

"The slip."

She stepped out of an elegant full-length slip—not something I'd seen before.

"Now the pantyhose."

She stood before me in elegant full panties and bra. They were ivory in color with tasteful embroidery and looked like silk.

"You can put your shoes back on."

The flash of my wife's camera surprised Min. Her eyes were wild as Sherri stepped around her, snapping photos of Min in bra, panties, and high heels from every angle.

"You can't take pictures of me like this!".

"We just did," I replied. "Now take off your bra."

"I won't!", she insisted.

"Then the Superintendent will receive the records and Sherri and I will enjoy posting your pics on the web."

"Works for me!", said Sherri with a grin.

Sherri continued photographing Min as she removed her bra revealing large brown nipples, and then her panties revealing a thick black bush.

Sherri handed me the camera. I photographed Sherri's hand pulling on one of Min's nipples.

"They're sexy!", she said.

"She looks wet.", I replied as I photographed Sherri's hand probing Min's black bush.

"She's soaked. Aren't you slut?", asked Sherri as she transferred Min's juices from her hand to Min's nipples. The wet nipples glistened.

I spoke to Min, "You can go now."

When she went to collect her clothes, I told her "But, leave the clothes here."

"I don't have anything else to wear," she pleaded.

"Not my problem. You can pick them up when you stop back to look at your pictures. I think you'll really like them. Sherri's a great photographer. I'll call you when they're ready."

Min was crying, the tears streaking her makeup. "I can't drive around naked!"

"Sure you can," I told her. "Sherri does it all the time. Just don't get pulled over. "

"Right," said Sherri. "Or, you'll owe the cop a BJ. And we won't even talk about lady cops. They can be real bitches."

I ushered the naked Min out the front door. Sherri handed Min her purse. We both enjoyed watching Min's butt sway and she walked to the car wearing only her high heels.