Caught On Camera Ch. 01

Story Info
The mystery of the female sex is revealed.
7.7k words
4.6
53.9k
21
3

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 04/06/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

The young man's name was Aaron Olson. He was a high school senior and he lived with his mom and his grandfather. His dad had died when he was two. His mom worked full time in his grandfather's camera shop, and he worked there part-time. Aaron, his mother and grandfather all lived in her childhood home.

The Bardoorian sisters occupied the house across the alley behind them. Like his mom, they also grew up in the same house they were living in now. Lisa, the older of the two women is in her early forties. Lisa is a lawyer, and was recently elected District Judge. Marie, the other sister is a little bit younger and is a Librarian at the public library. Both women are single and neither has ever been married. The two sisters and Aaron's mom have been best friends forever.

Aaron walked through Bardoorian's yard as a short cut to get to school. This night he was on his way to a basketball game where he was planning on taking pictures of the girls on the schools cheerleading squad. His camera was loaded with 1600-speed film and he was thinking about lens openings and shutter speed when a movement in the house caught his eye.

Leaning back in an overstuffed chair with her feet up on an ottoman was the Judge. Lisa can best be described as diminutive. She is small in stature with a rich flowing mane of wavy jet-black hair. Her dark eyes with their heavy lids were closed and her bushy eyebrows were scrunched together and she was biting at her lower lip. She was wearing a gray sweatshirt and black sweat pants. She had her feet together with the pants pushed down around her ankles, but her knees were a mile apart. The Judge had her hands stuffed down through the top of stretched out white panties and was furiously rubbing her crotch. Aaron could hardly believe what he was seeing and without even thinking about it, he brought the camera to his eye and started snapping off pictures. After a couple of quick shots, he slowed down and focused in on the spot where her hands were working away and then on her face. She would alter between biting at her lower lip and letting just the tip of her tongue slip between her full lush ruby red lips. With her head tilted back and her eyes closed, she looked like she was in seventh heaven. As he watched she arched her back and simultaneously cupped her pussy with both hands before stretching out her legs and relaxing back into the chair. She sat still for a few moments then she took her right hand out of her panties and sniffed at her fingers before licking them. A short time later she pulled up her pants and sat up.

It was at this point that Aaron realized the possibility that he could be seen by anyone passing by, and with a camera in his hands he could be found guilty of being a peeping tom. He hurried off down the driveway and went on to the school. His straining and throbbing cock demanded attention, so he headed straight for the john and beat off before going to the game.

At the gym Aaron sat with six or seven friends fairly high in the bleachers. He was able to get several shots off when one of the cheerleaders would be thrown high and spread her legs really wide right in front of them. He moved down to floor level and took several photos of the girls in various pyramid type formations as well as individual shots. After the game he had to promise is friends he'd bring the developed pictures to school on Monday if they were any good.

Aaron's grandfather had gone to Florida for a couple of months, and he and his mom were alone in the shop the next morning, which was Saturday. When she went out for lunch he got the films developed, but didn't have a chance to examine them closely and only got a cursory look before stuffing them away in a jacket pocket. He sure didn't want his mom to see what kind of pictures he was taking.

After dinner that night he finally got a chance to be alone in his room and was examining the pictures and beating off to one of Judge Lisa when his mother scared the shit out of him by knocking on his bedroom door. "Lisa and Marie are coming over in a couple of minutes to play bridge. It would be sweet of you to join us for a little while." His mom said.

At that very moment Aaron was looking at a picture of Lisa Bardoorian sucking pussy juice off her fingers and his mom is asking him to go down and play bridge with this woman. He had always thought that Lisa, and Marie for that matter, were attractive women. The dark Armenian eyes, hair and skin color make both women quite attractive. He'd masturbated many times thinking about them, but now...NOW HE WAS IN FULL ALERT HARDON LUST FOR LISA.

"OK mom." He shouted while he continued to masturbate to the photo of Lisa that made her look like a very sexually satisfied woman. "When they get here let me know and I'll come down."

The four played bridge for almost three hours. He tried as hard as he could to be the dummy and let his mom, who was his partner, play the hands. This gave him lots of time to examine Lisa without being too obvious. Aaron also looked a little closer at Marie and his mom. He thought all three women were good-looking and couldn't understand why none of them were married. His mom hardly ever dated anyone. But she had married his dad, so she probably wasn't a lesbian, but maybe the other two were he thought.

Near the end of the evening his mom and Marie went out into the kitchen leaving Lisa and Aaron alone. She was always lecturing Marie and his mom about helping teenagers learn the meaning of life, so He figured he'd try something with her. "Lisa..." Aaron started and fumbled a little bit. "I've got a ethical or maybe it's a moral problem, and I'm wondering if you would have any time to talk with me about it?"

"Sure Aaron, anytime. Is it something you want to talk to me in private about?" She asked.

"Yes. Could you meet me tomorrow afternoon? We could meet in my grandfather's 'pout house'." His grandfather had fixed up a den in the garage so that he could get away from Aaron when he was a little kid. Now the two used it as a TV room. Sally, Aaron's mother never went in it to the best of his knowledge.

"Sure," she said. "I'll meet you there at about two tomorrow afternoon."

He was ready for the Judge well before two. He had three pictures of the cheerleaders stacked on a coffee table, and the one of Lisa sucking her fingers, tucked away in the back of a drawer. After Lisa arrived and they engaged in a little small talk he hit her with his alleged problem. "I took pictures of the cheerleading squad at the game last Friday, and when I developed the pictures I found that I had a lot more than I bargained for. I admit that I was trying to get a few up skirt panty shots for my friends to see, but I'm not sure I should show these pictures to anyone. Would you tell me what to do?"

The 1st picture showed a girl suspended in the air with her legs wide apart. The focus was so great that you could see the stitching on the edging of the leg holes of her panties. The dark green panties had pulled up tight into her ass crack and you could make out the camel toe shape of her pussy. The 2nd picture showed a pyramid shot with one girls hand pushed up in the ass crack of the girl she was holding up, and the 3rd one had this very same girl with her hands squeezing the tits of her teammate that she had just caught after some routine.

"Well, Aaron, I see two or three different things that you can do. First you could just burn the pictures and try to forget that you even took them. I know that would be hard for a horny teenage boy but that would be one choice. Another would be to give the pictures to the girl that seems to be the aggressor in a couple of these shots and let her know that others, especially you, know that she has been caught in her inappropriate behavior. And you could take the one of the girl that has her crotch on display and ask her for a private session with you. I wouldn't recommend that you blackmail her, but maybe you could get lucky and she'll trade you an up front live view of her private parts in exchange for the picture you have." She said this with a crazy little grin on her face before she added; "Morals are something you have to decide for yourself. You have to live with the consequences, therefore only you can make the right decision." Lisa stated this with authority and a very serious look on her face.

"I like number three." He said.

"I figured you would she laughed. "Be prepared however, she may be really upset at you and come out swinging or suing. Make sure nobody overhears you making your proposition. OK? You need to keep that in mind because it is illegal, if not immoral, to take pictures of nude or semi nude people without their consent."

"I still like number three a lot, Lisa, but I have one more picture to show you." And he went over to the drawer and removed the picture and handed it to her.

The picture showed Lisa with her pants down around her ankles and her panties pushed down far enough so that her dark curly pubic hair spilled out the top. She had one hand up underneath her sweatshirt that was clearly holding onto her tit and the other hand was at her mouth with her lips wrapped around her middle finger. There was a bead of sweat on her upper lip, and her half lidded eyes conveyed a portrait of a wanton sex vixen that looked like she had just finger fucked herself.

"Oh my God...how in hell did you ever get this photo?"

"On my way to the game last Friday I spotted you through the window. Would you be interested in trading me something for the picture?" He asked.

"You little shit...I ought to ring your neck!" Lisa shouted as she tore the photo up into little pieces and flung them at the grinning young man.

"Would you be interested in trading for the negative?" He said smirking. "How about you let me examine your nude body for thirty minutes and I'll destroy the negative. I would like to look at you, touch you and watch you masturbate at the same time I do. That sound like a fair trade to you?"

"And if I say no?"

"Well, I hope you won't say no. I know absolutely nothing about females. I masturbate and dream, but I have never experienced the real thing. You're about as real as anything I could ever conjure up. Please. I hope you agree without getting too pissed at me. Please?"

Lisa just stood and looked at Aaron for the longest time before she spoke "OK, go over and lock the door and take your pecker out and sit on that chair. We'll do it right now, and if you don't destroy that negative, I'll hang you from a lamp post by your balls." Lisa said, figuring that if she didn't do it right this second, she would chicken out. If the public ever saw a picture of her like that she could kiss her Judgeship goodbye. Besides she found it kind of sexy that this young handsome boy found her attractive enough to blackmail her into sex. Lisa was still wearing the clothes she had worn to church services that morning, and when she slowly loosened the buttons down the front of her blue and white dress she watched young Aaron intently. When the dress dropped to the floor she stood in front of the young man wearing only pearl earrings, a matched pearl necklace, and a light blue nylon bra with lace edging. Below the waist she had on a dark blue half-slip that covered her panty hose and a pair of light blue panties that matched her bra. Navy shoes with mid sized heals completed her outfit.

Lisa stepped out of the shoes and reaching up underneath the half-slip she pulled her panty hose down her legs. She bent forward with her hand on the arm of Aaron's chair while standing first on one leg then the other she removed the garment. Aaron had started slowly beating off when Lisa had unbuttoned the first button, now he had to force himself to slow down and not get carried away. The pear shaped dangling breasts, barely held by a lacy bra, were only inches from his face. He watched mesmerized as Lisa bent at the waist removing her stockings. He almost lost it when she pushed the half-slip down and stood erect with her feet close together.

The light colored panties she wore seemed to accentuate the shape and richness of her pubic hair while doing nothing to conceal it. Nipples the size of acorns pushed out from inside the thin bra that was stretched when she reached back to release the hooks. Lisa could feel her nipples harden and the juices start flowing as she removed her clothes in front of young Aaron. She was getting turned on knowing that the pulsating inflamed cock being manhandled in front of her was going to explode in a matter of seconds. She felt proud that her forty-year-old body was still attractive to this young stud. With the bra unhooked it hung loosely from her chest and she let the straps fall down her arms and drop to the floor at her feet. Bending caused her unbridled breasts to sway slightly as she pushed her panties down over her ass and to her knees where they subsequently fell of their own accord to a puddle at her feet with the rest of her things. Standing tall she pushed her chest out proudly and smiled.


Aaron was squeezing his dick as hard as he could trying to prevent himself from coming, but as Lisa leaned forward, presenting her engorged nipples to him he erupted with such force that his first shot landed on the floor between where he sat and the Judge stood. The second and third shot went even further and landed on her panties at her feet. He just stared at the beautiful woman wearing only a pearl necklace and earrings as he milked out the remaining semen and let it dribbled off the end of his cock.

"Wipe yourself off with these." Lisa told Aaron as she handed him her soiled panties. She kept her eyes locked to his as she bent down and retrieved her brassiere from the floor. Hooking the bra in back she thrust out her hairy mound toward the young man aware that her clit had harden and had extended itself within the thick forest surrounding her pussy. She could actually feel her juices trickling down the inside of her thigh.

"You're not going are you?" Aaron cried. "Our agreement was that I could touch you as well."

"Tough shit! That's it we're not doing anything else. Destroy the negative or your ass is grass. Get it? In fact, I think you should get the negative now. I'll wait three minutes for you to get it. Move goddamn it now!"

When the young man left it didn't take but a few seconds of finger manipulation for Lisa to give herself a self satisfying little orgasm before she finished dressing. When Aaron handed the negative over, Lisa let her stern scowl turn into a light smile and she pulled his head down and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you. Now let's both forget that this afternoon ever happened. Maybe next Saturday you can be my bridge partner instead of your mothers." And with that she left.

Lisa Bardoorian had a grin on her face from ear to ear and kept forcing herself not to cry out loud until she got inside her own home. Once inside the door she could no longer hold her joy and excitement inside and almost collapsed because she was laughing so hard. Rushing up the stairs she literally leaped onto the bed her sister Marie was napping on. "Oh my God...Oh my God!!! You'll never in a million years guess what I just did. Oh my God!!! I don't believe it...Oh my God!!!"

"Slow down Lisa, for Christ's sake. What happened?"

"I took all my clothes off and stood absolutely stark naked in front of young Aaron Olson while he jerked off. I don't believe I did that. Oh my God!"

"You did what!" Marie exclaimed as she got caught up in the enthusiasm generated by her sister.

"Well it's kind of complicated, but last Friday I was feeling horny and had my hands in my pants rubbing my pussy and Aaron spotted me through the window. He had a camera and took a picture of me. I looked like a wanton hussy slut. You know kind of like you always look." Lisa laughed. "Anyway, he blackmailed me into stripping for him in exchange for the picture."

"You should have him arrested." Marie said.

"No, he was so cute and he's so innocent that it's unbelievable. I don't think he had ever seen a woman naked before. Besides you wouldn't believe how horny it made me. He left me alone while he ran and got the negative, and it took me about ten seconds to reach an orgasm. My juices were running down my legs I was so excited."

"So now I suppose you're interested in cock again?" Marie asked.

"No...I don't think so, but his cock was so cute. It was fairly long, but thin and it did look like it might taste good. Maybe I should call him up and we could both take him on."

"Lisa! Remember you went all through school with his mother. You're the exact same age. Now me...I'm a lot younger than you are, so maybe you should call him up just for me."

"Bull shit. You're only two years younger, and you're way old enough to be his mother. And anyway, I don't want to be his mother; I just want to mother him a little bit. Do you think Sally does him?" Lisa said as the two sisters laughed and hugged one another. Marie slid her hand up the back of Lisa's thigh until she reached her older sisters bare butt. She could feel the wetness in the ass crack and she knew that Lisa was still turned on and looking for sexual gratification.

"I can tell you had a good time because you're wetter than a toilet bowl, but another thing, I wonder if you know what you did with your panties?"

"Oh my God! I not only left my panties but my pantyhose as well in Sally's dad's 'pout house'. Maybe I should go and get them. What do you think?"

"I think you're crazy, is what I think. I also think you should slide over to the edge of the bed and let me help you take the edge off that nervous energy you picked up screwing around with young Aaron's mind. Would you like me to use a vibrator in that horny gash of yours?"

"Yes...you know I bet I could get my hand all the way around Aaron's cock. It was just about the same size as this little gadget you're using on me, except the head wasn't pointed, but round and looked like silk."

Marie slid the long slim vibrator with its "C" cell batteries all the way in her sisters slick wet tunnel and turned it on full force. Then leaning forward she sucked and played with the shinny erect clit as she held the short curly hairs away from Lisa's heated up vulva. After helping her older sister reach the peak of sexual satisfaction Marie backed off just a little, but as Lisa pulled her head tight into her crotch she sucked as hard as she could until Lisa gently pushed her away. The two sisters drifted off into a light sleep nestled in the arms of each other.

As Aaron stood in the doorway and watched Lisa walk across the alley toward her own home he felt some conflicting emotions. On the one hand he had viewed his first fully naked woman and she had even kissed him. On the other hand, the bitch had reneged on their agreement. He was supposed to get to touch her, and watch her masturbate, and he didn't get to do either of those. Still on the third hand he had twenty-three more pictures of Lisa, and maybe he could leverage another session where she would do what he wanted her to do. Maybe if he played his cards right he'd even get to fuck the sneaky little bitch. When she went into her own house Aaron grabbed the cheerleader pictures, shut the door to the garage and went into the house and up to his own room. Going through the pictures of Lisa he found two that really were really explicit. Both showed her face at the height of sexual gratification, and both showed enough of her crotch so that you could tell that she had been pleasing herself.

Looking at the cheerleaders pictures once again, he tried to develop a strategy in his mind that would work so that he could get both Tammy White maybe to show him her snatch, and Christina Nelson to let him feel her up the same way she felt up her fellow cheerleaders. He stroked his cock and thought on these matters until his mother called him for dinner. After helping his mother with the dishes the two played a couple games of Scrabble before Aaron went off to his room to finish up his homework. Sally decided to tidy up the house before the cleaning lady showed up Monday morning. Getting someone to come in once a week was a real luxury, but She liked to get the clutter picked up before the lady came. After blitzing the house she went out to the TV room in the garage. What looked like scraps of a torn up photograph were strewn across the floor, and when Sally bent down to pick them up she found a rumpled up pair of woman's panty hose. Then in the corner of a chair, she spotted the wadded up women's panties.

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers