Caught On Camera Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers

Marie worked her way down her sister's torso from her breast to her naval, then twisting so that the two of them were both face to crotch. She pulled her sister's panties down before rolling her up on top. Then Marie pulled Lisa's thighs up so that Lisa was kneeling over her face. Both sisters eagerly began licking and sucking the others clit. Aaron crawled up behind the open passageway between the spread thighs of the older of the two sisters. He gawked at the awesome sight of her star shaped anal opening winking at him above a hairless spot at the bottom of her pussy. The long thick dark hair that curled around her open pussy trailed delicately a short ways down the inside of her thighs. He looked past Lisa's spread opened cunt and into the eyes of Marie as she looked up through the forest of hair of her sister's cunt. Gripped Aaron's penis She moved it into the center of her sister's sex, Aaron knew that the God's had blessed him.

"Oh my God!!!!" Lisa exclaimed as Aaron slid smoothly and effortless into her. "Oh my God!"

Gripping her hips and pulling her body towards him as he pushed forward as far and hard as he could with his pelvis, pushing Lisa off of her sister's face: Aaron slowly let his breath out. Moving slowly in and out of her love box, he gradually quickened his pace until he was driving with such force that Marie underneath began to feel for her safety. Way before he wanted to, however, Aaron felt his balls tighten and his sperm shoot out of his sheathed dick and coat the walls and entrance to Lisa's womb.

"Wow..." was all Aaron could say before he collapsed alongside of the third woman of his life.

"Thanks sweetie." Lisa said as she rolled over on her back after giving Aaron a short little kiss on his forehead. "That sure was different."

"Didn't you like it?" Marie asked scooting up and draping herself over Lisa's chest.

"Let's just leave it at different. OK? It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm not saying I didn't like it, but let's just leave it as different." Lisa said.

"I liked it when it happened to me." Marie said. "Maybe it would have been more romantic for you if we had turned the overhead light off and only had the candles lit?"

"Aaron, honey, don't you have school tomorrow?" Lisa asked. "It's getting pretty late, I think you should go home. We'll all talk later. OK?"

As Aaron gathered his clothes and got dressed both women disappeared into the bathroom. As he walked down the driveway and back to his own home he was astonished at how much his life had changed over the past six days. Not even a week ago he was an eighteen-year-old virgin that had never even seen an adult female naked. Now he had been with five naked females and screwed three of them and the other two were interested in having him screw them as well. It just goes to show that you never know what the next bend in the road has in store for you.

Thursday morning before Aaron left for school his mom called from Florida and said that she would be home late Sunday afternoon. At school he looked up Christy and Emily.

"I had to go to Florida for a couple of days." He explained. "My grandfather had a mild stroke. I haven't had a chance to develop the pictures yet, but I should be able to do it Saturday when I'm at work. Are we still on for next Monday?"

"We're looking forward to it." Christy said. "Would you be interested in coming to a party at Sara Richardson's Saturday night? It's mostly for the seniors to work on a couple of new cheer routines, but it will be party time as well."

"If you bring your camera you might even get some pictures to add to your collection." Emily added. "You never know what's going to happen when a bunch of nutty girls get together."

"Sounds great. I can get there anytime after seven. What time should I show up?"

"Eight would be perfect. See you Saturday night." Christina said as they split up.

When Aaron got home from school the light was blinking on his telephone answering machine with a message from Lisa Bardoorian instructing him to join she and her sister for dinner at six-thirty. He took a long hot shower and shaved as close as he could and arrived next door at the appointed hour.

"Do you want a beer or soft drink?" Lisa asked. "We're not being very formal, we're having pizza delivered." Both Lisa and Marie were dressed in the clothes they had worn to work, and all three sat around avoiding any meaningful conversation until the pizza had been devoured.

"With regards to last night..." Lisa started. "We've both given a lot of thought to the situation we got involved in. If you're willing, we both would like you to help us become mothers. We both may or may not have achieved that goal last night, but to insure that the event does in fact happen, we would like to set of a series of encounters so that the possibility in fact becomes reality. Do you understand what it is I'm saying?"

"I think so." Aaron laughed. "You want me to fuck you both every night until you both become pregnant." Right?"

"Wrong. We want you to build up a high sperm count so you should make love to one of us, then take two days off and do the other one. After you take two days off you do the first one again. We keep this going until we're both with child. Could you agree to that and at the same time make sure that our meetings are discreet and our relationship doesn't become public knowledge?"

"Sure, should we start tonight?"

"No. You ejaculated at least twice just last night. We need to wait until Saturday night so your sperm count will be back at its peak."

"Well, I have to work the store all day, and I've been invited to a party Saturday night."

"What we'll do," Marie said clapping her hands, "is one of us will go over to your house about ten O'clock and get in your bed. Whenever your party is over you can come home and make love to the woman's that's sleeping there. Doesn't that sound awesome? Your mom won't be home until Sunday night, so we'll have plenty of time to do the nasty and still get back home before we're discovered. On Tuesday of next week you can come over here after supper and you can take care of the other one."

Everyone agreed, and Aaron went home thinking that those two broads were crazy. If they got pregnant, they got pregnant, and if they didn't, then they didn't. He didn't care one way or another. He didn't care if he had a high or low sperm count, he planned on getting laid as often as possible from as many different directions as became available. In fact if it took a year or more of steady screwing both sisters, it would suit him just fine. That night in bed he beat off happy in the knowledge that he was going to get to fuck the Bardoorian sisters on a regular basis.

During lunch on Friday, Aaron made a concerted effort to sit next to Tammy White. He had a great picture of her suspended in the air with her legs split wide apart and her panty covered camel toe crotch on full display. As he recalled the photo he suspected that she shaved her pussy in order for it to be outlined so vividly underneath her cheerleaders uniform. He had spent many hours planning on how he was going to get her to unveil the secret of her pussy, but he still hadn't formulated a solid strategy.

"Tammy, after tonight's basketball game I assume you're going to the dance. Would you go out for a burger or something with me afterwards?" Aaron asked.

"Sure, sounds good. I'll see you at the dance." Tammy said while thinking that Aaron was kind of cute and she heard that Christy Nelson had invited him over to Sara Richardson's house on Saturday night.

Aaron sat with his buddies again, and had his camera. He had explained to his cronies that the film was wrong, and he didn't get any quality pictures, but he was going to try again. He tried to get some attractive shots of all the girls, but spent most of his time aiming at the senior girls. When he got to the dance Sara Richardson was the first to pull him onto the dance floor. After a couple of up beat routines and an old fashion jitterbug dance the two of them headed for the sidelines.

"I'm glad you're coming over tomorrow night." Sara panted while she tried to catch her breath. "Christy says you're a good photographer and I would really like to get a nice photo that's a little off beat of the seniors for the year book. Pictures are due next week, and I'll be happy to buy the film if you're willing and able to capture our beauty on film."

"Let's see what develops." Aaron laughed at his own pun. "I'm looking forward to it. There isn't anything I like better than taking pictures of beautiful women. I got some shots of you guys cheering. If you want me to I'll bring them with me?" Over the next hour and a half Aaron danced with the rest of the seniors on the school cheerleading squad; Christina Nelson, Emily Thompson, Megan Browser and just before eleven he corralled Tammy White.

"I saw you taking pictures at the game tonight." Tammy stated. "Do you bring your camera to all the games?"

"No, last week was the first time I ever tried to take action shots indoors. But the pictures came out fairly good, would you like to see them? We could stop by my house and I'll get them." When Tammy agreed, Aaron knew what his attack plan would be. Tammy is an exotic beauty with her black shinny hair and deep dark almond colored eyes that make her look almost oriental. But Aaron knew that her heritage was mostly Native American.

Aaron got them each a coke and dumped a bag of chips in a bowl before he sat Tammy on the coach and ran upstairs to retrieve the pictures. He made sure the picture that showcased Tammy's pussy was on the bottom.

"Do you mind if I take some shots of you while you're looking at those?" Aaron asked.

"Not at all. These are very good. I'm surprised at how sharp and clear they are. The ones my mother takes aren't nearly as vivid."

"That's because I used very fast film and a big lens."

"Oh my God! How on earth did you every get this picture? It makes me look like I'm not wearing any panties! Oh shit! Did you let anyone else see this? Oh please I hope you haven't shown it to anyone. Would you please destroy it? Tammy was almost wailing she was so upset.

"Well...it is a great shot of you suspended like that. Also it's very sharp, but you can have it. You are very photogenic though...I mean your face...but you have a really terrific body and you move so gracefully. It would really be neat if you'd let me use you as a model for the college competition. Mr. Balance wins every year with the nude photos of his ex-wife."

"I could never pose nude. I'd be embarrassed."

"I'd never ask you to take all your clothes off, and I would never let anyone see a photo that you didn't approve of. I just took about twenty pictures of you while you were sitting there. I used my digital camera, so lets look at them and you can decide it you would be willing to pose for some photos that are maybe just a little bit more erotic. OK?"

Tammy was more than a little apprehensive but relaxed as she saw more and more pictures of her various facial expressions. She was delighted when she saw six different photos of her face when she looked at the photo showing her almost naked crotch. "I'm really impressed. Your photos are very good. I guess if you were really discreet I could pose for you. No full frontal nudity though. OK?"

"Great! Why don't we do some now with the digital camera? We can look at them right away and if you're satisfied I'd like to have you come down to the studio at my grandpa's store for a real shoot."

"Can I use the bathroom first?"

"Sure. I'll get you a robe and you can undress in there." Tammy wasn't sure how she got talked into taking all her clothes off, but she was looking forward to posing. One of her dreams was to become a model, and this was going to be a good test.

When Tammy came out and started to pose, Aaron was impressed with the fluid grace of Tammy's movements. Her dark skin was smooth and at first he thought that she was completely hairless before he caught a glimpse of a very fine thin wisp covering her bulging pubic mound. Her nipples were dark, almost black, and sat up high on nicely shaped firm tits about the size of small oranges. With her long legs she was a striking beauty. He posed her in a multitude of positions, and it was close to midnight when they fired up the computer to see what they had accomplished.

"Some of these are really hot. I especially like this one that shows the underside of your breast. The curvature is so feminine and with your hair partially concealing your face, no one would know that it was you." Aaron said. "But we couldn't put one of your face alongside it because then people would know that it was you."

"Right, and if anyone ever saw this one of my backside...wow...and that one even shows my pubic hair. If anyone ever sees these it would be the end of you buster." Tammy laughed. "I'm embarrassed that you actually took a photo like that. When I said no frontal nudity, I should have added no shots up through the back of my legs."

"I like this one a lot." Aaron said while pointing to a photo that was a close-up of Tammy's puffed out areola and firm round nipple. It's really sexy. I have been harder than a brick since we started this, and it's killing me just looking at you without being allowed to touch."

"I didn't say you couldn't touch. Do you want to go over to the couch for a while? I can't stay too much longer because I promised my folks I'd be home about one. But we have a little bit of time. I'm probably more turned on than you are." Tammy said.

While Tammy dropped the robe and lay down on the couch, Aaron turned off all the lights except for the glow from the computer monitor. Quickly undressing he knelt beside the couch and gently kissed Tammy as his hand and arm tenderly pulled their torsos together. Cupping and gently rolling the engorged nipple of one breast Aaron moved his mouth down to her other tit and started delicately sucking. Sliding further down her body he got his head between her legs and started kissing and licking the long thin sparse hair that covered her vulva. Twisting their bodies Tammy was able to get Aaron's long bony cock in her mouth so the couple could mutually pleasure each other to a sexually satisfying climax.

"I hope you don't get upset Aaron, but I'm not ready to fuck anybody yet. OK? Maybe sometime in the future I will, but not right now."

Aaron didn't really care. The feeling of her soft warm mouth engulfing his throbbing cock was a joy in and of itself. He was enjoying the fragrance emitting from her puffed out pussy and was almost sure that Tammy had experienced a climax about the same time he did. They continually kissed and fondled one another while getting dressed.

After Aaron took Tammy home he felt great. His week had been fantastic with Lisa and Marie and his mother. Now he was making progress with Tammy and Christina and Emily. Maybe even Sara and Megan Browser would join his harem. Yes, life was starting to look very, very good.

Saturday at the store wasn't all that busy and Aaron got a chance to develop and organize all the pictures of the cheerleaders. He put them all in one envelope, and took the best erotic shots, but nothing pornographic, that he had of Tammy and put them in another envelope. A third envelope held a few photos of Christina and Emily. By the time he closed up the store and showered and shaved, it was almost eight so he headed over to Sara Richardson's house.

He gave the cheerleader photos to Sara and tried to discreetly pass the ones of Christy and Emmy to Christina and then when nobody was watching he gave Tammy hers. Everyone oohed and aahed as they looked at the pictures taken at the game but the passing of the photos to Christy and Tammy had not been as secret as Aaron had thought.

"OK, you guys. Let's see the pictures he gave you." Sara said looking first at Christina then at Tammy.

"What?" Both girls said almost simultaneously as they first looked at Sara then turned and both glared at Aaron.

"Last week I was talking with Christy and she agreed to pose for me, and she brought Emily along with her. It's just a couple of photos I took of them. Last night Tammy and I went out after the dance. I was showing her the pictures I had of you guys from last week, so she posed for me. It isn't any big deal, we're not trying to hide anything from anybody, and it's just that the photo's are more personal and a little bit erotic." Aaron tried to explain.

"Right." Sara said with an all-knowing look. "And I'm a born again Christian. Just hand over the evidence you guys. We're all on the same team, remember."

"Holy shit! That's really sexy Tammy." Megan said as she looked at a photo of Tammy taken from the side with her sitting and looking over her knee. No private parts were showing, but there wasn't any doubt that she was naked. There were eight pictures in all of Tammy, all taken from various angles. The one everyone liked the best was taken from the front with her knees pulled up to her chest and her head resting on her knees. The flare of her hips and the expression on her face was one of pure beauty. The one everyone liked best of Christina and Emily was with the two of them with the arms wrapped around each other and looking back at the camera. Even though they were both naked the pose wasn't pornographic but more whimsical and fun because of the terrific smiles they both projected.

"You know guys, these are so good that we have to have one that shows all of us bare ass naked to submit for the year book. Can you take one of all five of us that shows everything, yet doesn't show anything?" Sara asked.

"I could sure try." Aaron grinned as his cock started growing beneath his pants.

"I'll go along with it." Megan said while laughing. "But I'm warning you Aaron if Brent Ninehouse ever finds out that it was you who took naked pictures of his girl friend, he might just be a little bit jealous. We've been dating since the start of school and he still hasn't gotten to second base yet."

"You must be the biggest prick teaser in the whole school." Tammy chided her.

"Well I like him well enough, but not enough to let him pop my cherry. But you never know. Maybe I'll let him do it before he sees any naked pictures of me. And another thing, Aaron here has seen you three guys naked already, and now he's going to see both Sara and I. On top of that, I've never seen a guy's thing. If I'm to take my clothes off, then so should he. It's only fair. You agree with me don't you Sara?"

"Well, if you've never seen a naked cock, then tonight is the night. Let's all take a seat while our lovely friend here strips for us. You can see he's already drooling in eager anticipation of seeing the five of us, so get with the program Aaron baby." Sara giggled.

"Put some music on so he can give us a real show." Emily shouted over the laughter of her friends.

When the music started Aaron did his best to entertain the five attractive girls. Thrusting his hips back and forth in a bump and grind motion he slowly started removing his clothes. When he got down to his briefs, the head of his cock was sticking out of the top at the waistband. He turned his back and slowly lowered his shorts and then gripping his long stiff cock in both hands he turned and faced the cheering and clapping ladies.

"You should feel it Megan." Christy said. "It is really neat. I couldn't believe how smooth and soft it was even when it's hard like it is now."

"Did you feel it too?" Megan asked Emily.

"I not only felt it...I put it in my mouth. So did Christina. How about you Tammy, did you suck him off? Emily asked.

"You did, didn't you!" Squealed Sara, while watching Tammy turn beat red before she turned to Aaron. "And you, the man of the hour, do you reciprocate? How many girls have given you blow-jobs, and how many of those have you gone down on?"

Don Grampa
Don Grampa
217 Followers