Caught Out by Mom's Friend Paula Ch. 01

Story Info
Long hot hot summer.
1k words
3.41
128.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigBruv
BigBruv
5 Followers

As most stories I have read all have a starting point or a beginning where they evoke specific memories (good and bad). Mine (good) began one hot hot summer I had just turned eighteen and was as horny as hell. To be honest, when I had hit puberty (late in my case) everything I seemed to look at gave me a serious hard on. I was continually masturbating at the slightest bare female skin. In fact it was beginning to get a pain, and I don't just mean the throbbing erection I would get but the ferocious masturbating that would result.

Just to give you some background to what occurred this one hot summer and the environment in which it took place. I lived with my parents in a fairly well to do area, large house, large secluded back garden, which could not really be looked into without entering through the house. My father worked away lot so most of my time was spent with my mother and my mothers friends. As I said earlier I had just turned eighteen, horny as hell, and about to go off to University. So this to me was my last summer of pure freedom.

It had begun as a normal summers day, dawn breaking early, hot and sticky. I had awoken with my usual morning glory, standing large and erect to the world about 7", thick and with a large head, in fact the head was rather bulbous. It was staring right back at me begging me to grab hold and relieve the pressure. I began to slowly stroke and play with it, rubbing the head, twisting and lightly touching. My rhythm began to increase getting faster and faster, my shaft was solid the head was so tight I thought that it might just pop off. I haven't even mentioned the tightness my balls felt, that sensation just before you are about to blow the master load (the first of the day is always the best).

Anyway back to the story at hand, as this was going on I was shaken out of the euphoria of masturbating my cock and blowing the mother load. Voices downstairs brought me back from the brink of utopia or whatever is your nirvana. It was one my mother's best mates named Paula. A brief description of Paula as Paula becomes the main element to this story and its unfolding scenario. Paula would probably be described as a MILF (definitely). Standing at 5ft 10", not slim but with the curves all in the right places, legs that seemed to go on and on, shoulder length brunette hair, and yes the best rack I had seen up to that time (even better than those models in the mens magazines). Her breasts were large and full, at this point I had never seen them other than covered up, or contained by some skimpy ill-fitting fabric. Seriously like two ripe water melons waiting to be held and the juices extracted, getting your mouth right into the flesh sucking, making the juices flow all over your tongue dribbling down your chin. Paula certainly had that MILF factor and thinking back to that time certainly knew it.

The voices echoed up into my room and as I said before brought me back from the brink of my own personal utopia. I could hear Paula and my mom chatting and laughing. Paula's voice seemed to transfix, again I began to stroke this time it was to the statuesque mental image of Paula. I had to shake myself out of this, get up and get the day started, as much as I wanted to masturbate my cock off, I really had to get out of this slide show. As I commented earlier, all I seemed I wanted to do was drop my shorts, get my cock out and start masturbating.

I heard my mother pick up her car keys off the front door table, I jumped up to check that she was leaving (for future masturbation time alone) I looked through the front bedroom window. Yes, she was just getting into the car, however, Paula was not with her. That left only one conclusion, it meant that Paula was still here somewhere, in the house or garden. I slowly and quietly walked back into my bedroom, listening for any tell-tale noises or movements in the downstairs part of the house. Nothing stirred, there could be only one outcome. That Paula was in the garden sunbathing has she had done in previous visits to my parents' house. Both Paula and my mom would strip down to their individual bikini outfits, oil up and stretch out on the sun loungers. At some point my mom would usually shout out for refreshment for both. White wine spritzers served by their own personal waiter. It was usually hard sometimes and I do not just mean the member in my pants, very difficult to make sure that they didn't see how hard I could become just thinking of those two in their skimpy outfits.

I looked through my bedroom window (faced the garden directly) and yes there Paula was stretched out on the sun lounger looking statuesque, even goddess like, wearing her usual skimpy bikini. Fabric so thin that it hardly left anything up to the imagination, fabric so thin that it strained to contain her very very ample heaving breasts, but there was something different this time, no bikini top. Her large breasts sitting there like two ripe melons topped off with two large glazed cherries. My god, there they were uncovered for the very first time, oiled and glistening in the hot sun. I thought that I had gone to heaven, thoughts racing through my mind. I could actually now finish off my earlier interrupted masturbation session. I was hidden upstairs totally naked and with, yes again, another raging boner how good was this day turning out. I intended to have the best masturbation session ever, the scene was set.

BigBruv
BigBruv
5 Followers