Caught Red-Cheeked

Story Info
Trapped... Doggie (door) style.
2k words
3.73
25k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was right around sunrise on a June Saturday morning when 19 year old Angie slowly walked down her street, headed home after an all night partying session with a small group of fellow slackers. The High School dropout lived with her mother, her father had been out of the picture for years. Angie was currently unemployed. She had worked at a few dead end type jobs in the past, but all had ended fairly quickly. It was not that Angie was dumb, but she was the type of person who hated following rules, which had led to trouble at school, as well as short working tenures. Her mother had threatened to toss her out, but so far had not followed through.

As Angie continued home, she noticed some activity at a house on her street, a block before her home. The family that lived there had packed up their SUV, and appeared to be heading away for the day. Angie surmised they were probably heading to the lake, she had noted towels and inner tubes as visible in the vehicle. Although she did not know the family, she knew it consisted of the two parents, 2 young children, and the large mixed breed family dog. All were in the SUV as it rolled down the street away from Angie.

The wheels began to turn in Angie's brain. Family gone, probably for the day, neighborhood very quiet this early in the morning on a weekend. Angie knew that the house had a high fenced in back yard that actually abutted a cul-de-sac street perpendicular to the street she was on. She also knew that the family had a perk for their large dog, a doggie door at the back of the house leading to a cement patio.

Angie had a small, wiry build and a pair of rather small breasts. She had idly speculated before whether she could manage to wiggle her way thru the doggie door, and now might well be a good time to find out. This was a chance for her to break in, and hopefully score some cash and/or valuables.

Despite her name, Angie was no angel. She had shop lifted a few things in the past, but had never been caught. Just a week ago, she had boldly slipped out in the middle of the night and took items from some of the cars in the neighborhood that were not locked. Flyers had been posted around the neighborhood warning residents to lock their cars. Angie was also down to her last cigarette, she would need to get a few bucks to buy another pack.

So a congruence of circumstances for a burglary were coming together, including motive and opportunity... or maybe more like possible opportunity. It was no certainty that she could get through that doggie door.

Angie looked around, and seeing no one, quickly unlatched the gate and entered the yard. She opened the doggie door and thrust her arms through, then her head. She figured her chest, small as it was, would be the biggest obstacle. After squirming and twisting, she managed to get her little titties through the opening. But as she got to her hip area, forward progress stopped. She made a mighty effort, and got just a little further. After more unsuccessful tries to get through, she figured she had better give up and back up. However, to Angie's dismay, she found she could not back up either. Half in, half out, she was trapped in the doggie door.

Meanwhile, 25 year old newlywed Suzy was finishing up her morning jog, her blonde ponytail and her braless boobs bouncing as she ran around the neighborhood. Earlier she had seen her neighbors headed off in their SUV, and she had given them a wave. As she passed the neighbor's house, she heard a bit of a scuffling sound in the back yard. Suzy stopped and took a peek thru a loose board in the fence. The sight she saw... a person trapped in the doggie door... startled her.

Suzy quickly surmised this was a possible burglary, and for all she knew it might well be the person who had broken into neighborhood cars the previous week. Suzy herself had been a victim of the break-ins, a GPS system had been taken from her car during the crime spree the previous week. As Suzy approached, she saw the legs of the trapped person flailing. Suzy then said, "What's going on here?"

The muffled reply from Angie was, "I got locked outside without my keys, and,well, I got stuck trying to get back in. Can you give me a push?"

Suzy was very skeptical of this story, and as a result gave some half-hearted pushes at best, the result of which was that Angie was still trapped. Suzy then suggested getting someone to help pull/push, but actually intended to go home and call the police to investigate the suspicious situation.

Angie said that would be good, but she asked a favor first. "My bladder is about to burst," Angie said. "No sense in soaking my sweatpants, would you umm, pull my pants down so I could, umm, go?"

Suzy hesitated at first at the unusual, to say the least, request. Then she went and yanked the sweatpants off as Angie had requested, and noted there were no underpants underneath. Suzy also felt a few things in the the front pocket of the sweatpants, including a cheap flip cell phone, cigarette pack with a single cigarette in it, and a billfold.

As the bare-assed Angie relieved herself, creating a puddle directly underneath her, Suzy examined the billfold. She then barked at Angie, "I thought you said you lived here. Your drivers' license says your address is 2520 Chestnut Drive, this house is on the 2400 block of Chestnut Drive, so you're a lying burglar."

Angie then growled, "Hey, can you put my pants back on. I never said I lived here, I'm just, uh, house-sitting while the owners are away."

"I suppose that's possible," Suzy replied. "So, what is the name of the family that lives here, the one you say invited you to stay in their house?"

"Uh, the Smiths" was Angie's feeble reply, since although she recognized the neighbors by sight she had no idea of their names.

Suzy then declared, "You're a liar and a thief. I bet your parents never spanked you, did they? You have to learn behavior has consequences."

Angie's response was a string of about every obscene word in (or out) of the book. She knew she was caught, and was totally at the mercy of whoever this person was who had found her.

Suzy then asked, "There have been other break-ins in this neighborhood. You did it, didn't you?" When Angie yelled some more swear words, Suzy responded with a series of vigorous smacks across the would be burglar's exposed bottom. "This spanking is long overdue," said Suzy.

Angie flailed away with her legs as best she could, but with Suzy standing to her side while administering the blows, no kicks were landed. Since Angie's knees were on the cement patio, she ended up scraping them quite a bit.

By the time Suzy had landed 20 or so blows on each cheek, she stopped. Angie's butt cheeks were a bright red from the spanking she had received. Angie was exhausted from the ineffective kicking, and just knelt there in the awkward position. Suzy bent down, and took a look at Angie's "down under area" and said, "Aha, you like the landing strip look, I see." This brought out a few more rude words from Angie.

Suzy then noticed one of the children in the family had left some type of drawing marker outside. Suzy picked up and printed "Thief" on one reddened cheek and "Liar" on the other. Angie had no idea that she was being marked, all she knew was that she was feeling some light pressure on her sore bottom.

For one final humiliation, Suzy picked up the lone cigarette that had been in Angie's pocket. "You know, smoking is bad for you. You'll want to think twice before smoking this one." With that Suzy inserted the cigarette between Angie's butt cheeks, filter end first.

This time Angie figured out what had happened. "Get that out of my ass," she shrieked.

Suzy ignored her, and picked up Angie's cheap cell phone. She approached the gate, and saw that the coast was clear. She then exited the property, and quickly dialed 911. "Attempted robbery in progress at the rear of 2407 Chestnut Drive," she stated. With that she disconnected, and tossed Angie's cellphone over the fence and into the soft grass near the patio.

Suzy walked briskly to her nearby house, knowing it would not take long for the police department to show up. Sure enough, as she entered her house, she could hear a police siren in the distance. She could see her husband was up and about, so she yelled, "Quick honey, look out the bedroom window." They rushed upstairs and Suzy quickly explained what was going down.

They could see a police cruiser pull up to the neighboring back yard, and saw two police officers, one male and one female enter the yard. The two officers conversed briefly, then one of them retrieved a camera from the car. It was a crime scene, and Suzy figured the officers must have decided to be safe they should document the scene as they found it. The commotion, however brought some curious neighbors out, one of whom apparently had a camera and was able to take some shots of the action.

After snapping a few pictures, the officers removed the cigarette and placed the nearby sweatpants back on Angie and, after apparently spraying some type of lubricant, the officers were able to pull Angie out of the doggie door. A brief conversation took place, and then Suzy saw the officers putting Angie in handcuffs and then taking her into the squad car.

Since Suzy and her husband were too far away to see all the minute details of the scene, Suzy painted a word picture of what the officers had come upon. "The thief was stuck in the doggie door, on her knees, naked from the waist down. There was a little puddle of pee beneath her, and her cute little ass was red from being spanked. The words "Thief" and "Liar" were marked on her butt cheeks, and her last cigarette was wedged into her ass," Suzy announced. Suzy also told her husband she was pretty sure Angie was responsible for the neighborhood break-ins.

The next day the local newspaper reported that a break-in had been stymied, and that the perpetrator was 'partially undressed," but the more salacious details were left out. The article also said the police had obtained a warrant and searched Angie's place and found evidence, including pawn receipts, that linked her to the recent break-ins.

Suzy was pleasantly surprised when she received a call from the police department a few days later. She was informed her GPS was recovered along with some other stolen loot, and the GPS would be returned after it was used as evidence.

Later that year, Suzy learned that Angie was convicted for the attempted burglary and also the car break-ins, and been sentenced to 3 months in jail. In addition, the Judge ordered Angie to write letters of apology to all the known victims.

Not long after, Angie received one of the letters of apology from Angie. Suzy realized it was kind of ironic that Angie was unknowingly apologizing to her, the person who had caused Angie so much humiliation.

Some of the unauthorized photos by the neighbors of the half-nude, trapped Angie ended up on the internet, where they went viral. Suzy printed off one of the pictures on her color printer, and hung it up in her den next to the letter of apology. As Suzy looked at the display, she thought to herself, "Some thieves are caught red-handed, this one was caught red-cheeked."