Caught Screwing Mom's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tim's wet dick touched her lips, Sally let out a deep moan as the taste of his dick hit her senses. Olivia was pushing her mother's head down on his cock, but that wasn't necessary as Sally was already past the point of no return. The taste of a cum and pussy coated dick hit her and she could feel her climax quickly building. Now the only thought in Sally's mind was to take his dick deep in her throat and suck it as long as she could.

Olivia said to Tim, "Sorry for all the drama but my mom gets upset with things out of her control. I know that she will make it up to you, so just relax and enjoy your blow job." Olivia kissed Tim and they watched as her mother sought to refresh her cock sucking skills which she hadn't used in a long time.

Tim's emotions had gone through a roller coaster ride in the last few minutes. First he was cumming so hard, he thought he would die. Then Olivia's mother burst in on them and he was sure that he was going to die. Now her soft lips were wrapped around his cock and with every bob, more dick was sliding down her throat. Could it be possible that he would be fucking both the mother and daughter? This would be the ultimate fantasy for an 18 year old boy.

As he enjoyed his blow job, he looked over Olivia's mother and saw that she was beautiful and had an older version of Olivia's body. Her tits were bigger and she had a little more meat on her bones but that just made her look sexier. Tim reached down to rub the inside of her leg as he looked over to Olivia for approval. Olivia quickly nodded her head and mouthed, "Go for it," to him.

As he rubbed the inside of her thigh, Olivia's mom spread her legs for him. Then Olivia scooted down and started kissing and licking the side of Tim's cock which was now back to full size. I'm in heaven, he thought as he was playing with mom's inner thigh while the two girls sucked his dick. He could see her white silk panties as her dress rode up after she spread her legs. So far there was no resistance as he worked his way up her leg towards his goal.

Sally, Olivia's mother, was torn about what to do. Now her daughter had made her suck Olivia's new boyfriend's cock but no that wasn't really right. She wanted his cock so bad she could taste it and Olivia just told her it was okay. Olivia's hand on the back of her head, pushing her down, allowed her to rationalize that she was being forced to suck dick, Right!

The taste and smells of Tim's cock was overwhelming to Sally as she eagerly nursed on his hard cock. She had forgotten how hard a young man's cock got and how quickly they recovered. She wondered if she could make him cum again, just minutes after filling her daughter's pussy with his load. If she could make him cum then she could just pretend it was a mistake and not that she wanted it. If he fucked her, she knew it would be all over as the size of that dick would be irresistible.

When Sally had first burst into Tim's room and saw her daughter stuffed full of cock and obviously in the process of coming hard, she saw an image in her mind of a time long ago, when her husband had videoed her riding a guy's huge dick. She and her husband were swingers before their divorce and her daughter looked exactly like she did when she was that age and getting fucked. That was what really freaked her out, her daughter was turning out to be just like her. Now she was going to have to go home and dig out the videos to see if she really did look exactly like her daughter as she took a big dick.

Without losing a stroke on Tim's beautiful and tasty cock, Sally tried to figure out if there was any way to dig herself out of this hole she had just created. It was so wrong for her to be sucking her daughter's boyfriend's hard cock but she just couldn't take her mouth off of it. The taste of his cum along with her daughter's pussy juice was making it hard to think straight. Plus she could see the cum leaking out of Olivia's pussy and it was all she could do to keep from sucking her teenage pussy clean.

She thought back to the times she would pull some guy's dick out of a wet pussy to drink his load and taste the girl's sweet love juice. Sally thought she had gotten over her love of sucking dick and pussy but as the flavors assaulted her mouth, nose, and brain, it all came back to her in an instant.

Olivia continued to watch her mom suck Tim's cock and decided to see how far she could push her mom. "Mother, why don't you let Tim fuck you so you can see how wonderful his dick is?"

Her mom let his dick slide just far enough out of her mouth to answer, "Baby, I can't be fucking your boyfriend. That is wrong on so many levels. I shouldn't be sucking his dick either but just can't seem to stop, it tastes so good."

"Mom, you know you want to and I can guarantee that Tim is not going to object. This will be our little secret and once that dick is buried in your pussy, all of your objections will fade away. Plus this time I'll let him cum in your mouth instead of mine, just as long as you give me a taste."

"Oh, Olivia you shouldn't talk to me like that. It brings back so many memories and I've tried so hard to be a good mother for you instead of the slut I used to be. If I start doing those things again, I'm not sure I'll have the willpower to stop myself."

"Mom what things are you talking about? You've always been so uptight, prim, and proper. Is there a side to you that I don't know about. Spit it out mom or I swear his dick will never be in your mouth again!"

"Sweetie, this is hard to talk about with your own daughter but yes, your dad and I used to be pretty wild in our day."

"Mom, you fucked other guys besides dad, didn't you?" Olivia demanded.

"Yes I confess. Before you were born we used to party with a bunch of other people and sometimes I would sleep with other guys. I'm really sorry if I've disappointed you."

"Mom, was it just guys or did a girl slip in between your legs every once in a while?"

"I wish you would not push me like this but if you must know the truth, yes I probably slept with more girls than guys."

"And I assume when you say 'slept with' what you really mean is 'FUCKED'!"

"God, baby I confess I was a slut and I didn't care who or what was done to me. Your mother has been fucked in every hole she has and I hate to admit it but I loved every minute of it. That's when I saw the look on your face as Tim drilled your lights out, I realized that the apple did not fall far from the tree. While I don't regret any thing I've done, I don't want you to get a reputation as a slut."

"I loved being a slut and being used by everybody. Your dad used to love to take pictures and movies of me, that's what always turned me on the most, putting on a show and having people watching me. I would hate to think of the number of trains I've pulled."

"But mom, if you were a slut, how can you tell me not to follow in your footsteps?"

"It's hard to understand but we only partied in select groups and never talked about it outside of our circle. But I think you're like me and could be a sex addict and I don't want you to get a reputation."

"Okay mom, let me think about all this for a second. Tim roll her over and shove your cock deep into her slutty cunt then pound the shit out of her."

Sally didn't didn't even put up token resistance and allowed herself to be laid back on the bed. Olivia grabbed her mom's dress and pulled it over her head leaving her only wearing a pair of white silk bikini panties with a big wet spot. Sally reached down to hook her thumbs in the sides of her panties and quickly pulled them off to throw them on the floor.

Olivia touched her mom's leg and Sally automatically spread them for Tim. She even reached down to spread her engorged pussy lips to show him the treasures within. Her inner folds glistened with the moist dew of her love juice. Sally just couldn't help herself and ran her fingers around the hood of her clit as she stared at that monster phallus which was fixing to violate her.

Tim wanted to fuck her more than anything but was afraid that this was all going to backfire on him but then Olivia pushed him and snapped at him, "FUCK MY MOM RIGHT NOW! If you ever want your dick in my mouth or pussy again, you will fuck my mom's brains out. Slack off and don't let the door hit you in the ass!"

Tim's cock had taken over his thinking and nothing he could do would stop his cock from diving into that wet pussy in front of him. As the shiny swollen head of his cock touched the inner lips of Olivia's mom's pussy, he heard her gasp and then let out a deep groan. Her love tunnel was so hot it almost burned his cock as he easily slid in and buried himself to the hilt in one fast motion until his balls slapped her ass. He tried to be gentle with her but it was if her pussy sucked him in and Sally had dug her fingers into his butt cheeks as she pulled him in.

Sally could feel the veins on his hard cock rubbing the inside of her hot tunnel as he slipped inside her juicy pussy. It had been a long time and she was pretty tight. His big cock hurt a little as he buried it against the bottom of her box. But the pain just seemed to make everything more sensitive and it seemed like every nerve ending in her pussy was on fire. She could even feel the ridge around his dick's helmet as it tortured her relentlessly.

Sally was always a comer and the build up of no sex for months felt like a volcano that was starting to blow. The last bit of reluctance quickly died along with her good girl side as her bad girl was yelling, "Fuck Him, Fuck Him, Fuck Him!" directly into her brain. Her last coherent thought was that this is going to be a really hard climax.

The once nice person, now mindless slut was completely in automatic. She banged her heels against his butt as she dug her fingernails into his ass to force him deeper inside her pussy. His dick seemed to have gotten even bigger as it filled her cunt to overflowing. Without caring if her daughter or anyone else heard, she started screaming, "Timmy Fuck Mommy HARD with your BIG COCK. Pleeease split my cunt open. Fuck me good and I'll give you my daughter to fuck as much as you want."

Olivia shut her eyes and thought to herself, 'I'm glad I don't live here and have to explain my mother's screaming, to the people next door. I just hope they don't call the police before Timmy has time to take care of both of us.'

Olivia watched as her mother's eyes rolled back in her head along with the tremors all over her body. She could actually see the waves move through her body as her mother started off the gorge like a runaway freight train when the bridge collapsed in a cowboy movie.

Olivia's mom felt like she was in the surf at the beach. Each wave of her climax hit her like a huge ocean breaker and drove her underwater as her climax crashed around her. Then as she started to see daylight again, another wave of her climax would crash over her. Sally had never climaxed like this before even when she fucked Butch, their friend with a 12 inch cock. She realized that she was screaming but had absolutely no control over her body. Out of the blue, the thought of her pulling a long train with Timmy and his other big dicked college friends taking turns fucking her gave her another huge come that crashed in on top of the one she had just experienced.

'What the hell,' Olivia thought as she reached down to rub her mom's bouncing tits. She took the nipple and rolled it between her thumb and forefinger. When she pinched her nipple, her mother's eyes flew open and she looked down to watch Olivia working her tits. Then she closed her eyes and reached up to pull Olivia's mouth down on hers.

When Olivia's tongue slipped inside her mother's mouth, Sally lost it as she sucked on her daughter's tongue. The feeling of a girl's touch on her tits and the thought of sharing the pussy and cum took her back to a time when being fucked by a big dick and making out with another girl was a regular experience. The fact that she was sucking her daughter's tongue and kissing her was immediately forgotten as her climax finished racing through her. She could feel the electricity in her wet pussy as the sparks flew between her tits and her love box being plowed by a big hard cock.

Tim couldn't believe how hard Olivia's mom's pussy was squeezing his dick as her climax took control of her body. It was such a turn on to see her react to Olivia playing with her tits then as Olivia kissed her, Sally's body suddenly arched off the bed as she grabbed the sheet with both hands and came all over Tim's cock. He could feel her cunt go from dripping wet to a flood in an instant.

Tim decided that he would start wearing ear plugs as Sally was now screaming obscenities at the top of her lungs followed by incoherent babbling every time she got her rocks off. Now he could see where Olivia got her slutty mouth as her mom was apparently a bigger slut than her. The thought that she was a swinger and all the things he had heard about wife swapping made his blood boil. Not that it needed any help with his dick trying to stir that volcanic caldron between Sally's legs.

Maybe he could take both Sally and Olivia to a swing party and get into an orgy with a bunch of girls. Thinking about non-stop screwing inflamed his adolescent mind and the sensation of being in a throbbing pussy was driving his cock to explode. He could feel his balls seem to expand as they filled with hot cum and prepared to fill his girlfriend's mother's box with his teenage cum.

Tim tried to stop thinking of fucking the other wives and focused on the horny housewife who was writhing on his dick and promising him anything he wanted, including her daughter, if he would just drill her lights out. He loved the feeling of how his dick slid deep into her wet hole and the little grunting noise she made every time his dick bottomed out in her cunt.

Mom's cunt was sloppy wet and he loved the squishing noises his dick made when he rammed it home as hard as he could. He had once had a girl complain about her wet pussy but having a juice filled cunt seemed to just turn Olivia's mother on more.

This was a real woman he was fucking and not some teenybopper, she was experienced and knew what turned a man on. The fact that she didn't hesitate to suck his dirty dick after he had fucked her daughter was a real turn on. He had heard about girls who could come over and over, now he knew it was true as he had lost count of the number of times mom had come.

Tim kept trying to hold back his climax as this was the greatest feeling in the world, sliding deep in her wet pussy and feeling her react to his pounding. She was wide open to him and he knew that he could have anything he wanted as her legs were now around his shoulders which made his dick go even deeper. He could feel the head of his cock trying to enter her cervix on every stroke and the sensation was driving him wild.

Tim felt Sally have another climax as her body shook, got rigid, then collapsed in a puddle as her climax ran it's course. Tim never stopped pounding in her, relishing in the fact that she would immediately start building to another peak without even fully coming down from the last one.

Sally put her arms around his neck and pulled their faces together. As she chewed on his ear lobe, she whispered, "Let me suck you off. It will teach my daughter a lesson not to be such a slut and I'll show you how a real woman finishes her man off."

Those two sentences caused Tim to lose control and he quickly went from zero to sixty in 3 seconds. He could feel his cum bubbling in his balls, getting ready for blastoff. Sally sensed his pending climax and pulled him up causing his dick to slip out of her pulsating pussy. Olivia's mother grabbed him by the butt cheeks and pulled his hard cock up towards her mouth. His dick left a trail of pussy juice as it drug up her stomach and between her generous tits.

Tim felt her soft needy lips close around the head of his cock and the vacuum along with her tongue was all it took. Tim blasted off and his first shot of cum into Sally's mouth actually hurt as it exploded out of his cock with unbelievable force.

When Sally tasted her pussy on the head of Tim's cock, she immediately started climaxing and could feel the pulsations in her pussy. As she sucked hard on the head, she was rewarded with a tremendous blast of cum that scorched her tongue and slammed into the back of her throat. The force of his cum shot surprised her and immediately made her climax. As the rockets went off in her head, she tried to will herself to stay attached to the head of his cock.

Sally's climax was so strong that she lost consciousness for a few seconds and let his dick slip out of her mouth. But the next blast of cum to her face quickly brought her back to reality and she gobbled up his cum covered dick. Tim kept trying to shove his cock down her throat but she resisted as she needed to taste his load in her mouth not down her throat. Tim needed to learn that a girl likes to just suck the head when a guy shoots off otherwise it shoots down her throat and you don't get to enjoy it.

Sally reattached her lips to the head of his cock as he shot rope after rope of hot cum in her mouth. She could just imagine what it would be like if this was his first climax of the day and not the third or fourth one. She tried to keep her throat closed as he filled up her mouth and coated her teeth and tongue with his hot load.

Olivia's mom could feel the cum that Tim sprayed on her face start running down her face and dripping off her chin. She could feel big drops hitting her nipples and the sensation of the cum hitting her nipple was like the time a girl dripped hot wax on her tits. Each drop hitting her nipples felt like her tits were plugged into a light socket. The sensation was indescribable as the drops hit her tits.

Finally when he pretty much quit spurting in her mouth, she let his dick slide down her throat so that the entire shaft was in her mouth being bathed in his cum. The taste and smell of his cum was so strong, it was enough to make her climax again just from the feel of his dick in her throat.

Olivia was amazed watching her mother suck Tim off. She had to hand it to her mother, she was a cock sucker without peer. Hopefully mom would teach her some of the tricks as she could tell that Tim had just experienced a mind blowing climax in her mother's mouth.

As Sally lay there with her body continuing to jerk and tremble on its own, she slowly sucked on Tim's cock but she was so exhausted from so many climaxes that she just had to stop for a few minutes. Olivia's mother just slowly slid off of Tim to lay beside him as her legs continued to tremble. Olivia looked at her mother who had cum running out of both sides of her mouth as she panted and gasped.

Finally she gargled, "Olivia take over for me." While trying to contain the load of cum in her mouth as she lay her head on Tim's hip. Olivia, with a big grin on her face, lay down between Tim's legs and looked at his cock. It was still pretty much hard and waving around in the air with a nice coating of pussy juice on it.

Olivia thought to herself, 'This is going to be so neat. I know mom is going to want to fuck Tim again and we can now have threesomes all the time. Plus like Tim, she was fascinated about the fact her mother was a swinger and apparently had fucked everything that walked. This revelation completely changed her opinion of her mother plus watching her take care of her boyfriend was pretty awesome also.

While Olivia really liked Tim, especially his cock, she didn't have any deep feelings for him and didn't think she would mind sharing him especially if for every girl he fucked, she would be fucking their husband or boyfriend. Olivia liked going to college parties but the thought of skipping all of the preliminaries and just fucking made her pussy tingle. Would some woman's husband just come up and say, "Hi, would you like to fuck?" That thought made her pussy spasm and a thrill ran through her body.