Caught Skinny Dippin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bobbysday
bobbysday
43 Followers

Then I heard Mary talking to my sister. "Oh my god Nancy that was incredible. Brother or no brother you have to make him lick your pussy." All I heard from my sister were light moans "Mmmm", so I turned to see if my sister had any reaction to what Mary had said. There was my sister sitting in the chair running her finger up and down her pussy lips watching me eat her Friends pussy. I knew her pussy was soaking wet the way her fingers where sliding up and down her pussy. The seen was unreal. Here was my sister whom I never seen briefly nude. Starring at me eating her friend's pussy and playing with the sweetest pussy I have ever seen. Just like Gina it was shaven bald. We made eye contact and she just smiled at me.

Gina kept moving forward trying to get her pussy closer to my tongue. Then I fell back and was lying on my back. Gina didn't miss a stride she knelt right over my face. Then she leaned back and grabbed my now hard cock. She didn't stroke it or anything. She just held it like she was holding it to balance herself. Now she was grinding her pussy up and down my tongue. My hands were still rubbing her ass. "Oh yes yeah" lick my clit." Then she moved back and placed her clit right over my mouth. I started to flick it with my tongue. "Oh yeah right there." Holy shit I'm going to cum. After hearing this I went crazy on her clit. She let go of my cock and leaned forward grabbing my head. She was bucking all over I had trouble following her clit. Then she pressed down on my mouth and started screaming "yes I'm Cumming don't stop oh yes yessss yesssss." Then her whole body went limp and she fell off me. "Oh my god that was great."

Then I heard my sister "would you like to lick my pussy?" Almost in a pleading voice. I sat up and looked over at my sister. She was looking at me with lust in her eyes. I didn't answer her I just got on my knees and crawled over to her. I ran my hands up her thighs. Her body was so tense. I moved my mouth towards her pussy. I extended my tongue and as soon as my tongue touched her pussy her whole body relaxed. I slowly licked up and down her pussy lips. "Mmmm" "oh yeah this feels good." then she put her hands on my head and started running her fingers through my hair. "Do you like licking your sister's pussy?" I just moaned and continued licking her pussy. "Oh yeah that feels good." "You like my pussy don't you?" "Mmmm" was all I could say. Then by accident my tongue touched her ass hole. She grabbed my hair and started to move my mouth where she wanted it. Up to her clit then back to her ass hole. She lifted her hips and pushed my face into her ass. "Mmmm" Oh yeah that feels good." I was licking away then I moved my hand up and started playing with her clit while licking her ass. She was going wild "I'm Cumming Oh my god." she was bucking like crazy. Them she came. "Oh my god I'm Cumming!" I kept working on her and she screamed "I'm Cumming again!" Then she closed her legs and said stop it's so sensitive. Then she put her hands on my cheeks and gently pulled my head away. I looked up into her eyes. "Did you like licking my pussy?" she asked me with a big smile. I smiled back and answered "I loved it." then she pushed my face back to her pussy and said "good because I loved it too." "Lick it lightly." she said as I extended my tongue and started licking her again. The three of them just sat around discussing what happened. While I was licking my sister's pussy, she was running her fingers through my hair very lovingly. My sister suggested they go swimming. She gently pulled my face away from her pussy. Reached in her bra and pulled out a key to the house. "Here go inside and get us some towels then come back out and serve us in the pool. I got up and got them all towels and continued to serve them.

bobbysday
bobbysday
43 Followers
12