Caught the Babysitter Ch. 02

Story Info
She agrees to play...with herself
1.3k words
4.26
161.9k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macrotica
Macrotica
49 Followers

Her eyes filled with tears and she begged, "please, please, I'll do anything if you don't tell them".

Inwardly I smiled as that was exactly what I wanted to hear.

---------------------------------------------------

Aisling stood there with her arms crossed in front of her small bra-covered breasts while I considered the implications of what she had just said to me. I stared at her petite frame. The top of her pale pink bra was visible beneath her arms. My eyes ran down her thin waist to the top of the black knee length skirt she was wearing. She had narrow hips but wider than her waist. Her calves were bare below the skirt and were shaved and untanned.

I pretended to consider what she had just said and stated, "Aisling, I really must talk to your parents. They should know and I'd feel irresponsible if I didn't tell them".

Tears started to run down her cheeks as she begged me not to speak to them. She re-stated that she'd do anything if I could keep her actions to myself.

"What do you mean anything?" I asked her.

She paused for a few seconds and whispered, "Anything." As she said this she looked at me directly with her tear-filled eyes.

Now was the time to see if she really meant that!

"Well then you could start by lowering your arms", I said. She hesitated for a second and did as I asked. Her breasts were nearly visible through her pink bra. I could see her dark nipples through the lace covering. She was such a pretty sight.

"Next take off your skirt", I requested of her. Her eyes widened - she hadn't expected that. She paused where she was.

"Aisling, you said 'anything'", I reminded her. "Now take off your skirt."

She lowered her and moved her hands to the side of her skirt and pulled down the zip. She looked me in the eye and when she saw that I was not going to relent she allowed the skirt to fall to the floor. Her panties were matching her bra - pale pink lace. I could see a hint of her blonde pubic hair through them and some dampness remaining from her time with her boyfriend. Her hands fell to her sides again as I stared at her beautiful body. My erection was very had to contain at this stage.

"I must tell you now Aisling that I'm not going to fuck you", I told her. The obvious relief in her eyes confirmed my suspicion that she was a virgin. I was determined that that would change but not tonight.

"Instead I would like you to perform for me if you don't want me to speak to your parents", I said. Reminding her of the consequences of non-compliance was foremost in that statement.

Her confusion was apparant - "What do you mean?", she asked.

"I would like you to take off the rest of your clothes and masturbate while I watch you", I told her.

She looked shocked but remembered my little reminder about her parents. Slowly she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She looked me in the eye and pleaded silently. I maintained my stern look at her. Realising that this was her only way of avoiding her parents finding out about her activities she allowed her bra to fall off her shoulders and down her arms to the floor. Her arms instinctively moved to cover her breasts but she stopped herself and dropped them to her sides. Finally I could see her beautiful small breasts. They were small and perky with deep dark nipples. I looked forward to seeing those nipples erect as the night went on.

As I watched she moved her right hand up to her left breast and gripped it gently. She relaxed her fingers and slid them to her nipple which she started to rub with the tip of her index finger. Her eyes looked down to the floor as her nipple started to rise. She lifted her left arm and started to rub her right nipple also. Soon both nipples were erect. For small breasts they stuck out considerably.

Her eyes closed slightly as she realised she was committed to her actions. Her right hand stayed on her breast as her left hand slid down her belly to slip a finger inside the band of her panties. Still standing she slipped her whole hand inside her panties and I could see her middle finger reach down to her slit. Under her panties she slid it inside herself.

"I said take off all your clothes", I whispered, not wanting to spoil her mood. She raised her eyes to mine and slipped her hand back up to hook the waistband of her panties. Her other hand left her breast to join it and she slowly slid them over her hips.

"Turn around", I told her. She complied and slid the panties down her legs, bending at the waist. From this angle I could see her pretty little pussy as she stepped out of her panties. There was a hint of dampness at her lips as she stood back up and turned around again and stood straight. She left her hands at her sides and I gazed at her nakedness. Her nipples were still erect and I let my gaze wander down her body to below her waist. She had a thin thatch of pubic hair guarding her most private regions.


"Continue", I told her, my voice filled with lust.

Once more she raised her right hand to her breast and lowered her left hand to her pussy. While she rubbed her nipple she slid her finger inside herself again. Her eyes closed as she rubbed herself. Her finger obviously wet enough she let it slide out of her pussy and up to the top of her slit. Her clitoris was starting to peek out from under its hood. She started rubbing it gently while still massaging her nipple. Her breathing started to get heavier as she continued. Still standing she started to rub her clitoris more firmly. Her eyes were closed - it was as if I wasn't there. Very quietly I unzipped my fly and released my cock. I started stroking it as I watched this beautiful teenager rubbing herself.

Her right hand started to pull on her nipple which was very erect at this stage. Her left hand was moving up and down as her straight middle finger rubbed her clitoris. A small moan escaped her mouth. I really think she had forgotten I was there. Slowly she bent her knees and lowered herself to the floor. Never stopping on her clitoris she lay back with her knees up and her feet flat on the carpet. I was nearly afraid to breathe in case I interrupted this beautiful sight. Her finger started moving faster on her clitoris as her breathing grew heavier yet again. Her other hand left her breast as she raised her leg slightly. She moved her right hand under her leg and slipped her index finger inside herself as she continued on her clitoris with her other hand. She shortly joined this finger with her middle finger and started moving both fingers in and out of her pussy. Her left hand started to move faster and faster as her body reacted to her manipulations. Her leg raised higher as she plunged the two fingers into herself faster in time with her other hand. Her eyes were tightly closed as she played with herself. The foot that was still on the floor pushed down and raised her pussy up higher to give deeper access to her fingers. She started moaning as she neared orgasm. She buried her two fingers in her pussy and her other hand was like a blur as she rubbed fast on her clitoris. Her mouth opened and her eyes squeezed tight as she came with a long moan. The hand on her clitoris slowed down and her fingers left her pussy as her right leg fell to the ground.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw me with my erection in my hand. I looked her in the eyes and without any words she knew that she wasn't the only one who had to come tonight.

To be continued ...

Macrotica
Macrotica
49 Followers