Caught the Babysitter Ch. 03

Story Info
She's not the only one coming.
1k words
4.29
116.7k
19

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Macrotica
Macrotica
49 Followers

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw me with my erection in my hand. I looked her in the eyes and without any words she knew that she wasn't the only one who had to come tonight.

---------------------------------------------------

She lay there and dropped her eyes from mine and looked at my erection. My hand moved slowly on it while she watched. I had told her that I wasn't going to fuck her and I intended to honour that for tonight at least. However she was going to make me cum.

She looked up again and I smiled at her. "Well you certainly seemed to enjoy that orgasm", I said to her. Her face betrayed her embarassment. "Now it's my turn", I told her. "And I don't want to do it myself."

She had already known where this was going and my remark only confirmed it for her. She pushed herself up off the floor and stood naked in front of me with her hands by her sides. She looked so beautiful. Her small breasts stood firm with her deep red nipples still erect after her orgasm. My eyes ran down her body past her narrow hips to the blonde hair covering her pussy and past it down her shapely legs. I raised my head and looked her in the eye. Without a word she moved closer to me and took my cock in her left hand. Looking me in the eye she rubbed me up and down. Her touch was electric. We maintained eye contact while she teased me. She moved her right hand forward and gently held my balls. While she squeezed my balls her eyes betrayed her - she was trying to avoid what she know was coming. "Aisling", I said. "You know what I'd like you to do."

She broke eye contact and looked down at her hand on my cock then looked up at me with a pleading look in here eyes. My face was stony and she knew she had only one option. She opened the button of my trousers and let them fall to the floor. Hooking her fingers into the elastic of my boxers she pulled them down and I stepped out of both. Slowly she sank to her knees and brought my cock to her lips. She looked up at my face in hope but could see instantly that I would not relent. Still looking up at me her tongue emerged and licked the head of my cock. She ran her tongue around it and then, slowly, allowed it entry into her mouth. I groaned at the warmth around the head while she slowly moved her hand up and down the base of my cock. She moved her head forward and took more in her mouth until half my cock was enveloped in that warm, moist cavern. Her tongue licked the underside while she sucked and jerked me. She moved back until only the head remained in her mouth and flicked her tongue over the opening in the tip. Her left hand continued to jerk the base and her cheeks were caved in as she sucked. Her head started to move back and forth and each time she took a little more into her mouth. Her tongue continuously licked me while she did so. When she had over half my cock in her I put my hands on the back of her head and gently pushed. She took the hint. Her hand fell away from my cock as she took more and more of me into her. After what seemed like an eternity of bliss I felt my cock reach the back of her mouth. She seemed to have no gag reflex at all. With my hands still on her head I pushed forward slowly and pushed past the slight resistance to enter her throat.

My entire cock was now in this 18 year old's mouth and throat and the sensation was exquisite. I slowly started to rock my hips back and forth fucking her mouth. She raised one hand and cupped my balls with it and gently started squeezing them in rhythm with my thrusts. I could feel an explosion building in my balls while I continued to bury my dick in her throat. Moving faster, I looked down at this beautiful, slender teenager on her knees in front of me. She raised her eyes to look at me and when I made contact with those beautiful orbs that was enough to tip me over the edge. With a groan I gave one last thrust and erupted into her throat. Her hand continued to sqeeze my balls and I could feel her mouth contracting around my cock as she sucked every last drop out of me. After three or four squirts there was nothing left. I took my hands away from her head and pulled my hips back slowly. She continued to suck as my cock came out of her throat right until it left her mouth. Her tongue gave me one last lick as it passed her lips and she swallowed the remainder of my cum.

I stood back and regarded this little beauty who had just given me one of the best orgasms of my life. She knelt there, head down, while I stared.

"You can stand up now," I told her. She did so but her head was still bowed.

"Get dressed," I ordered her. She looked up and I could see some relief in here eyes. She had still thought that I may want to fuck her. I did intend to - but not tonight. She reached for her panties, stepped into them and pulled them up over her beautiful pussy. Next she retrieved her bra and recovered her firm breasts. Shortly she was fully dressed and stood in front of me wondering what would happen next.

"Aisling," I said. "I'm obviously not going to talk to your parents about your behaviour tonight. And, in return, you will continue to babysit for us when we require it. Is that ok with you?"

She thought for a minute and replied that she would.

"Good," I told her. "I'll see you next Saturday. About 8pm."

She nodded and headed for the door. So I now had a week to prepare for our next encounter - what Aisling didn't now is that my wife would be abroad next weekend. And I had big plans ...

Macrotica
Macrotica
49 Followers