Caught With a Student Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Most of the men had watched the film in silence, raptly attentive to the screen. There were a few catcalls, and some exclamations when she deep throated a large cock or took an especially erotic cum load. But when the tape concluded, the club members rose to give her a standing ovation. Barbara couldn't bring herself to look at them, but if she would have, she would have noticed that most were saluting her with pant tents as well.

Bob Moore stood at the podium. "That was something, wasn't it fellas?" he said. "Now Barbara, we aren't going to take advantage of you like that. This is the Rotary Club after all, and our motto is 'Service Above Self'. So we're going to give you the opportunity to serve your club and your college".

Barbara just stared at the club president slack jawed. He continued, "Each of these guys has pledged to give to our scholarship fund for a blow job from you. They made those pledges before they even saw how good you are, so now I'm going to make them double their pledges across the board!"

The men cheered and clapped. Several shouted out "it'll be worth it", or "it better be worth it".

Barbara just sunk lower in her chair as the club president continued. "Now we're not going to tell you how much money we're going to raise; we don't want you to think of yourself as a whore. A slut yes, but not a whore."

Ron Nester joined Bob at the podium. "Here's the way it's going to work", Nester said. "We're not just going to use you as a cum sponge like that bunch of Neanderthals out at the college. We want you to take your time and give each guy a special blowjob. One at a time, one-on-one".

Bob Moore continued with the ground rules. "Since there are 20 or so guys, at ten minutes each, that would take over three hours, so I ask each guy to try to get himself ready to cum in a reasonable time", he said. He continued, "We'll start with the guys who gave the most money, because they deserve her fresh, and will try to work in those of you that have to get to work early on, too. So lets get started".

Barbara still had not said a word. She felt in a trance, a robot without control over her body. Ron and Bob grabbed her, lifted her to her feet, and led her to a couch in the corner of the room.

"You'd better take off those nice clothes", Ron said. "We don't want to ruin them".

Barbara mechanically stripped out of her jacket, blouse and skirt. She had worn a slip that day, since her skirt wasn't lined. It was a vintage slip, royal blue with lots of lace on the bodice and 6 inches of lace at the hem.

Both men took in their breath when they saw Barbara standing in the slip. "Whoa", Bob said, "leave that on, it's gorgeous". Ron nodded his agreement.

Barbara sat on the couch. She offered no resistance, or even comment. She felt totally not in control of the situation, and saw no choice but to go along with the flow.

"First up is John McKenna", Bob Moore announced. Barbara didn't really know him, but he was the president of the oldest and largest local bank.

An elderly, distinguished gentleman stepped to the couch. He was dressed in a conservative suit, which he was trying to remove, but was struggling with in his excitement.

"Here, let me help you', Barbara said, reaching up to assist. She pulled off his suit coat and began unbuttoning his shirt.

"Thank you dear", McKenna said. "This means a lot to me. I'm 72 years old, and my wife hasn't given me oral sex in 35 years, or any sex in 15. I have never paid a hooker, but this is for the scholarship fund, so it's ok".

Barbara smiled to herself as she finished pulling down his suit pants. If that's how he wants to rationalize it, fine. She was struck by the tenderness and innocence of the old man.

She pulled down his boxers, and he was left standing in an undershirt and over-the-calf socks, with garters. Barbara did a double take; she had never seen a man with garters holding up his socks. Her eyes moved to his cock. It was half hard, nicely shaped, with a nice purple head. She was able to take his entire cock into her mouth, down to the balls, and felt it harden and grow.

"Oh my god", McKenna exclaimed, "I've died and gone to heaven!"

Barbara smiled again internally as she started to work her magic on the old gentleman. She alternated between licking the head of his dick, sucking, and licking his nut sack. It did not take long before the old guy was wheezing and squirting cum into Barbara's mouth. She swallowed down his load without any escaping from her mouth. Barbara noted to herself that he had a lot of cum, and that it tasted extra salty and bitter; maybe that's what 35 years of pent up cum tastes like.

Bob Moore's voice jolted her back to reality. "OK, Ken Jordan is next".

Barbara knew Ken as the leading attorney in town. He was not an imposing figure and fairly soft spoken, but direct, blunt and had a no nonsense approach to things. True to form, he already had his pants off, and delivered his hard prick to Barbara's waiting mouth.

Jordan's cock was five, maybe six inches at most, and not particularly thick. Barbara liked them this size; easy to deep throat, and not a strain on the jaw muscles.

She easily worked Jordan's cock into her throat, with her nose in his ball sack. She massaged his balls with both hands as she got into a steady sucking rhythm.

As she sucked Ken Jordan, he put his hands on the back of her head, but not to force her head on his cock, but to gently massage her neck and shoulders. This always turned Barbara on, and as he reached her erogenous zones, her sucking became more intense. She clinched and unclenched her thighs to get friction on her clit, and by the time Ken shot his semen down her throat, she was in the throes of her own quiet, soft orgasm.

Next up was Fred Cooper, Barbara's insurance agent. He also was nude from the waist down, with a nice seven-inch cock standing straight out. He paused for a while a few feet away, taking in the view.

"My god, that slip is lovely", Cooper said. "I think a woman is so sexy in a slip. Why don't women wear them anymore?"

Barbara shifted to straighten out the slip where it had gathered around her waist. "Well, there something of a pain in the ass, really", she answered. "I wear them to please Ron, but not so often, because they just get in the way with lined skirts, and I'm not wearing dresses much".

"Well, you look incredibly sexy in that", Cooper said as he rubbed his hands along the soft nylon of the slip, and felt the intricate lace trim. Barbara began licking his cock and balls as he did so, and before long had established a steady pace, fucking his cock with her throat.

After a good ten minutes of sucking, Cooper started moaning, and exclaimed, "I'm going to cum soon. Can I cum on your pretty face?"

Barbara could only grunt an ok around his cock, and he pulled out just as he sprayed jism on her cheek and chin. He rubbed the cum on her face around with his dick, and stuck his dick back in her mouth for her to clean off the remaining cum. Barbara eagerly did so, tasting the sweet yet salty taste of him.

And so it went. One by one, the club members came to Barbara, and came in or on her. Unlike the previous day at the college, these men were mostly gentle, even tender in letting her give them a sweet blow job rather than trying to fuck her throat or just jerking their cum onto her face or body.

Only two guys got rough with her. On was her "friend" Ron Nester. Nester hung her head over the back of the couch so he could fuck straight down her throat. But while he fucked her face that way, he reached over and furiously frigged her clit, bringing her to a violent orgasm that in turn triggered his dumping a massive load of cum down her throat.

Finally, there was no line in front of the couch. It was 10:00; meaning Barbara had sucked for two hours straight. By her count Barbara had blown 27 guys (she didn't know whether all were even members of the club- there were a couple she had never seen before). She had swallowed most of their cum. A few, like Fred Cooper, had wanted to cum on her face, but most had been eager to have her swallow their cum. Several told her that even if they could get their wife to suck them, they could never get her to swallow.

In addition to the guys that had cum on her face, in a few cases cum had leaked out of her mouth. So her face was slimy with cum, and there were cum stains on her slip, but all in all it was nothing like the day before.

Bob Moore came up to Barbara, still pant less. Barbara noticed that he was sporting a fresh hard-on. "That was incredible!" he exclaimed. "Best head I've ever gotten".

Barbara just looked at him, but couldn't stifle a smile. She was rather pleased with herself and she had cum five times, three of those without her clit being touched.

"Umm, we were wondering, some of the guys are still horny, and since it's only 10:00, could you maybe go some more?" Bob Moore asked in a pleading tone. "I know we said one bj per guy, but you were so incredible, some of us want, no, need more".

Barbara looked at Moore and around the room at seven or eight more guys that were still hanging around. She was tired, worn out actually, but the guys had been nice, and many of them had complimented her, and genuinely seem to appreciate her.

"Well, I don't know", she said. "My jaw aches and my neck is stiff. I don't really know how many more I can do".

"How about if we make it easy on you?" Bob Moore pleaded. "You can just lie back and we'll jerk off if we can cum in your mouth".

"And I just want to cum on that slip", said a voice from the group that Barbara recognized as belonging to Fred Cooper.

"Alright, I'll go some more, but if I can't suck, you will have to just jerk off", Barbara finally said.

And so the remaining guys lined up before the couch again. Barbara did suck some of the smaller dicks to completion, but the more endowed had to be content with ball licking and a hand job, although even that ended as Barbara's right arm starting cramping up (and she couldn't do a decent job with her left). So the last few guys were left to just jerk off into Barbara's open mouth. They didn't seem to mind, though.

By Barbara's count, she took 13 cum shots this second round, most in her mouth, although two other guys followed Fred Cooper's lead and deposited their cum on the lace bodice of her slip. That made an even 40 cum shots she had taken for the morning, topping the unofficial count of 33 on Tuesday, and making 73 in less than 24 hours.

Her fellow Rotarians helped Barbara clean up. Since her slip was now cumy and her clothes were clean, she removed the slip and put her suit on over her bra and panties. She was folding the slip to put it in her purse when she noticed Fred Cooper staring at her with a strange look of longing.

"Could you...would you...can I,,,", he stammered, making eye contact and then looking at the slip in her hands.

"You want this thing?", Barbara asked.

Fred just nodded his head.

"Ok", Barbara said, tossing the slip, still wet with cum, to him, "but you owe me. You have to buy me another".

Fred nodded again, and walked away beaming like a kid that just got the Christmas present he always wanted.

As Barbara prepared to leave, there was an awkward silence. Nobody knew what to say. Finally Bob Moore said, "thanks, Barbara. That was good."

Barbara just looked at him and brushed by him on her way out the door. She got in her car and drove home, and went straight to bed. Unlike the previous night, she went right to sleep and slept for 12 hours straight.

12