Caught with Dick in Hand

Story Info
He masturbates for himself & woman stranger.
1.3k words
4.11
93.6k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The events related here took place in the late 1970's. I was living in the East Village section of Manhattan, having moved from my parents' house to be closer to school and farther from them. I had very little spending money, but it was always possible to find ways to entertain one's self that were cheap or free. One of my favorites was to take the subway to Flushing Meadow Park. Those of you unfamiliar with New York might recognize the park as the place where the 1964-5 NY World's Fair took place. There were still a few buildings and statues left standing. Shea Stadium stood across Roosevelt Avenue from the park and plans were in the works for a tennis stadium later named in honor of Arthur Ashe.

The designers of the park put in many paths so that fair-goers would have an easy way to walk from exhibit to exhibit. Since the fair closed, a number of these side paths were forgotten and New York City's later budget problems put them at the bottom of the maintenance list, allowing them to become overgrown with vegetation and hiding them from view of the main pathways.

I spent lots of time exploring Flushing Meadow Park and eventually I rediscovered a few of the abandoned paths. Some were near other, larger paths and, if it weren't for the bushes, one could easily see who might be walking by only a few feet away. There was one such path on the west side of the park. It ran parallel to a wider path, the two walkways separated by about 10 feet. There was a tall and thick growth of bushes that blocked anyone on the main path from seeing what was happening on the side path. I often used that side path as a place to take a piss when nature called. The park had almost no public toilets and one had to make due with the resources that were available. I'd whip out my dick and spray the nearby bushes.

At this time I had become very much interested in sex magazines. Of course there was Playboy, but newer and bolder publications with names such as Penthouse, High Society and Hustler were growing in popularity. I'd buy a mag and take it to my apartment to jerk off to pictures of sluts with big tits and high-mileage cunts. I would think about how lucky the guys in porn movies and peep show loops were who got to fuck those bitches and have their cocks sucked by them.

One day I had a brilliant idea to combine my knowledge of the secret pathways in Flushing Meadow Park with jerking off to sex magazines. I stopped at the local newsstand and bought a new issue of one of the stroke books and then headed off to the Astor Place subway station. In about 50 minutes, after changing trains, I got off the #7 at Willets Point Station and walked across the bridge spanning the IRT yards and Long Island Railroad station into the park. It took about half an hour to reach the forgotten path on the west side. Before making my way onto the path, I looked around to make sure no one else was too close. Then I crossed over from the main path onto the sideway.

In a minute I reached a place where I could take out my cock and play with it with little chance of discovery. I opened the magazine to a pictorial of one of my favorite porn actresses. At the time there was no real sex allowed in these magazines, but this whore's poses were volcanic and made my testosterone levels reach dangerous levels! I jerked my dick as I studied the pictures and soon left globs of my seed decorating the nearby vegetation. After calming down, I tucked my cock into my pants and headed home, feeling very satisfied with the experience.

Over the following month I repeated this performance at least twice a week. Only once did someone on the other side of the bushes seem to realize there was an unseen person nearby. I figured I could keep on doing my thing forever and never be found out. It turned out I was wrong.

The fateful day was hot and sunny. I put on a t-shirt and shorts, bought a magazine and headed for the subway station. In a little more than an hour I was at my "usual place". I dropped my shorts and underwear to the ground and started manipulating my prick. Things were going smoothly until I heard a voice exclaim "Oh! Excuse me!" My bliss instantly turned to terror! My reaction was to turn in the direction the voice came from. Of course, I did this out of pure instinct and never thought that by doing so I'd expose my genitals to the unknown person. It turned out to be a woman in her late 30's or early 40's. She was dressed in a bright tank top and skirt and looked to be a bored housewife who decided to kill some time at the park. As I took this in I noticed her eyes locked on to my erection. I tried to cover myself and fumbled for my briefs and shorts.

"I'm sorry lady! Please don't scream or call the police! Let me get my clothes on and I'll go away and you'll never see me again!" My pleas must have sounded so pathetic! With her gaze still riveted on my cock she quietly told me to shut up, no one was calling the cops (yet), and to resume masturbating. Our eyes locked and she motioned with her hand for me to start jerking myself. The lady moved closer until she was about a foot and a half away. She squatted down, putting her face even with my penis. She looked with rapt attention as my cock slid in and out of my fist! I was very nervous and wanted to get away as fast as I could, but the brain in my dick vetoed all sensible actions. So, I stood there beating off for a stranger!

After 2 or 3 minutes I felt the familiar tightening in my nuts. Soon millions of sperm began their one-way journey out of my cock. I blurted out that I was coming. The woman didn't move. The first and last spurts landed at her feet. The remaining jets of semen impacted her chin, her neck and the tank top covering her right breast. I was so drained my knees almost gave out. After taking a couple of deep breaths I took a look at what the lady was doing. I was astonished to see her collect the sperm hanging from her chin and pooled in the hollow of her neck onto her fingers and bringing them to her mouth. She gave it a little sniff and touched my liquid with her tongue. Finding the taste to be good, she licked the remainder from her fingers. Then she scooped up as much cum as she could from her tank top and ate that too. Finally, she took hold of my shrinking cock and used her fingers to clean off residual spunk, which also ended up in her mouth.

She told me to get dressed and get out of there. I was glad to oblige and in seconds had my clothes back on. As I gathered up my magazine she grabbed hold of my arm and gave it a squeeze, thanking me for making her day. I got bold and asked if we could do this again. She replied that it wouldn't be a good idea and to be happy with the memory of what had just happened. With that walked away while I ran out the opposite direction.

Time passed. Eventually I returned to the park, but was too afraid to go back to the secluded path. I even saw that woman again and as we passed we nodded our greetings. Her lips formed a ghost of a smile. We never did a repeat performance, but from that day on I became increasingly interested in being naked in front of women. Today they call it CFNM, and I'm one of the biggest fans!