Cause and Effect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers

After a leisurely lunch we picked out some clothes for myself and headed home, where I set about restoring some semblance of order to my room. By the time I had finished and showered, Mom had the evening meal on the table. She seemed preoccupied as we ate, and after we finished she remained silent, fidgeting a little as we sat watching TV. About ninety uncomfortable minutes later she went into her room. She was gone for at least a half hour, and I was beginning to wonder if she was upset, when she emerged and stood nervously in the doorway. I looked at her and my jaw dropped. She was wearing a matching bra and panty set in a delicate lavender lace, and despite the evidence of her abuse I had never seen her look more stunning.

"I tried to look pretty for you."

"Mom, you have always been the most beautiful woman in the world to me. It doesn't matter what you wear." I stood up but she held her hand up, palm facing me.

"Petey, I liked what we did last night. You were so wonderfully gentle and understanding. It didn't turn me on like I hoped, but it was nice, so if you want to do it again ...."

I opened my arms and she came to me, face upturned for a kiss. She didn't flinch when I covered her breast with my palm, and as her nipple stiffened he placed her hand over my growing erection. After a moment she turned away, and knowing I would follow she went to her room and sat on the bed looking at me.

"Take your clothes off Petey," she whispered.

When I was naked she ran her hands down over my chest and stomach, then fleetingly pressed my shaft against her cheek before unhooking her bra and stretching out on the covers. She sucked in a sharp breath when I uncovered her boobs and took her hard brown nipple between my lips. Wanting to let her set the pace, I concentrated on the firm mounds and rubbery tips, sucking and caressing until she spoke again.

"OK Petey."

Taking my time I kissed and stroked my way down her body, and when I drew her panties down her legs I saw why she had kept me waiting for over half an hour. The silky bush had gone, and her smooth pink mound with its neat dividing line pouted in invitation.

"Do you like it Petey?"

The anxious question seemed so ridiculous that I had to stifle a giggle. "Do I like it? Oh Mom, it's perfect. It's the most perfect pussy any man could see."

She sighed with relief, and there was a smile in her voice when she answered. "I don't care about any man. I only care about my man. My sweet gentle man."

I separated the puffy lips with my tongue, seeking her clit. Although except for a little additional wetness she was showing no indication of being aroused, I felt that she was getting some vicarious pleasure from my licking, even if it was only because she knew she was pleasing me. After a while she pushed my face away and reached for my cock, watching closely as she masturbated me, and when I reached the edge she directed the stream of cum onto her tits.

This became a pattern over the next couple of months, with me licking her delicious pussy almost nightly, but eliciting no response other than a gradual, barely perceptible, increasing wetness, after which she would jerk me off, each time aiming my cum on to a different part of her luscious body. During this time, I suppose because we had only each other for company, I noticed more and more how fucked up Mom was by her past experiences. When she knew I was going to touch her, she remained calm and composed, but otherwise she cowered if I made any sudden movement, and any sound from outside the house almost made her jump out of her skin. It was clear that it would take a lot of patience if I was to ever get her to where she deserved to be, but I loved her more than enough to persevere, especially since I knew that she was trying just as hard.

During one of our more relaxed moments I asked Mom why she had never tried to escape, even though to do so she would have had to leave the home she grew up in. Her answer shook me. "I couldn't Petey, I had to stay for your sake. He said if I tried to leave he would kill you."

I looked at her in disbelief. "Surely you didn't believe that? It was just talk to intimidate you more."

She shook her head. " Don't be so sure. Before you say that I think you should look at something." Going into her room, she returned after a few moments and handed me an envelope. Lifting the flap I extracted two typewritten pages under the letterhead of the coroner's office. It was a report into the inquest on my grandparents, the bare bones of which stated that forensic examination of the car had revealed a sharp stone lodged between the chassis and a brake line. The report stated that expert opinion was heard that the stone had lodged in place after being thrown up from the road by the action of the wheels, causing the brake line to fracture, resulting in brake failure. In light of this evidence a verdict of accidental death had been returned.

I returned the pages to the envelope and handed it back. "So? It seems pretty straightforward to me."

"On the face of it yes, but taken with other things..." Mom paused to gather her thoughts and words. "Firstly, your father hated my Dad, and Dad was throwing him out. Secondly, a couple of days after Dad told him to leave I heard him banging around in the garage, and when he came out he threw a handful of stones into the road. You know he is a mechanic, so you know he would know how to fix things to make it look like an accident. If you knew what you were doing, it would be easy to take one stone out of millions on a gravel road and jam it against the brake line. Who is going to prove it wasn't an accident?"

My blood ran cold at the thought. "Well the bastard is crazy enough to try a stunt like that, but you could have told someone."

"I couldn't, don't you see? He told me if I opened my mouth or tried to leave he would hunt us down and make me watch him kill you. Then he would kill me and himself. I didn't care about myself but I couldn't take the risk with you so I kept quiet."

I remained silent as I thought about the chilling logic. A mother will do anything, endure anything to protect her offspring, and any accusations she made could be interpreted as an attempt to get out of a marriage she no longer wanted to be in. After all, this had all been before the abuse started, so there were no injuries to prove he was a violent man.

There was no point in me going to the authorities at this late date, because I had learned the truth too late. All of the bruises and weals had disappeared, so again there was no evidence of any violence. Anyway he was out of our lives now, so I could only hope that someday he would get his.

Almost two months to the day after the night in the motel, we were startled by a loud insistent hammering on the door. Mom screamed and fled into the bathroom, locking the door behind her, and bracing myself for trouble, I went to answer the banging. Opening the door, I was confronted by two burly men who flashed ID cards, identifying them as plain clothes cops. After I had satisfied them as to who I was, they told me they wanted to interview the rat bastard in connection with a number of violent attacks on women. CCTV, footage of a suspect leaving the scene of the latest attack had linked him to an old photo on the police database, so there was no mistake about his identity. The shorter of the two detectives asked if they could search the house, so I stepped aside, then remembering Mom, I went to the bathroom and tapped on the door.

"It's OK, Mom. It's the police."

During the search I explained the latest developments, and Mom seemed to recede back into her shell. "Oh, Petey, I'm scared. What if he comes back here to hide?"

"He wouldn't be that stupid Mom. Trust me, this is the last place he would want to come."

Despite my assurances, the next time I tried to touch her intimately, the old tension had returned. She let me feel and kiss her tits, but as soon as I went near her pussy she froze. Just lately we had appeared to be making real progress, to the point where when she jerked me off she had seemed to take genuine pleasure in smearing my cum over herself and rubbing it into her skin. Now we were back to square one, and we would have to start over again.

The breakthrough, when it came, was as surprising as it was unexpected.

A couple of weeks after the cops had searched the house they returned. They told us that the asshole had been in the act of attempting to rape another woman when one of her relatives had disturbed him. In trying to escape he had dashed across the road, straight in front of a truck. As his only known relatives, they needed either Mom or me to identify the body. I didn't relish the thought, but Mom had gone through enough trauma so I agreed. He looked so puny and pathetic, lying there covered only by a sheet, with his face frozen in a look of shocked horror, and I felt a grim satisfaction that he had gone out feeling the way he had made so many others feel. They asked me about funeral arrangements, and without mentioning the part I had played, I told them bluntly that any responsibility we may have had ended when he decided to walk out on Mom and me some time before. For all I cared they could throw him out with the rest of garbage. When I arrived back home and told Mom it was definitely him, she looked as if the weight of the world had been lifted from her. The defeated slump went out of her shoulders, and she seemed to grow in stature at the realisation that for the first time in her adult life she was truly free. Her own woman.

That evening I had begun the usual ritual of licking her slit, hoping but not really expecting anything, when her breathing deepened and her hips began to move. Taking it as a good sign, I licked faster, and within minutes she was grasping my hair and thrusting frantically to push her clit harder against my tongue.

"Oh god Petey! Oh my god! You're making me cum! Oh Petey ... you're making your Mom cum! Oh Petey ... I didn't think I'd ever ..... Ohhh!" Her hips were moving faster, and I lapped up her nectar greedily, until suddenly she stopped and sighed. "Oh my god, that was the first orgasm I've had in fifteen years. It was wonderful. I'd just about forgotten what it was like. Just imagine. My first in fifteen years and it took my wonderful Son to do it."

This time when she got me off she did it with almost the entire front of her body. Never in my life had I imagined that being masturbated could be so mind blowingly erotic. Pushing me onto my back she gripped my cock, stroking slowly as she rubbed the tip over her face and down to her boobs. Straddling my knees she leaned forward, pushing the bulbous head hard against each nipple in turn as if she was trying to thrust my tool inside her breast. I felt as though the top of my head would explode when she squeezed my shaft between her firm mounds, tit fucking me for long delicious moments, before sitting up straight. Resuming her relentless stroking, she pressed her navel against the end of my rod, and then timing it perfectly she rose to her knees and a hot stream of thick cum shot vertically out of my throbbing cock and spattered over her shaven slit before dripping onto my balls.

"Shit Mom, that was sensational. You're the best." I gasped as my prick stopped pumping.

"My beautiful son deserves nothing but the best," she smiled, scooping the sticky puddle off my balls and rubbing it into her pussy. "You brought me back to life. I'm not so sure I am the best, but for you I'll be the best I can be. I'll do all the things I hated doing with him."

I shook my head violently. "No, Mom, you don't have to do that. I won't ever ask you to do what you don't like."

She leaned forward and kissed me, not with passion, but with a kiss loaded with promise. "Don't you see Petey? That's exactly why I'll do it. Because I don't have to I want to. Because I know that if I ask you to stop you will stop, Because I know that if I want to refuse to do anything, you are not going to beat me up and force me to do it anyway." Rolling over to lie beside me, she held my hand. "Let's get some sleep and see what tomorrow brings."

I was wakened next morning to what I thought was the sound of the radio, and then I realised it was Mom singing. I was pretty stunned because I had never heard her sing before, just as I had never heard her laugh. She came into the bedroom carrying two mugs of coffee and naked as a jaybird. I took the time to study her properly as she approached. How absolutely stunning she was now that all the marks of the abuse had gone from her perfect skin, and my heart ached with love for this beautiful woman that was my Mom. With every move her tits jiggled as though they had a life of their own, and her nipples stared at me like two huge brown eyes. My adoring gaze moved down over her slightly rounded tummy, to her pouting hairless slit that seemed to wink lasciviously with every step she took. Underneath the sheet my cock stiffened as she sat beside me and handed me a mug.

She chattered aimlessly as we sipped, and when her coffee was almost finished he took my hand and placed it on her mound. "You don't have to wait any more Petey" she whispered, settling back against the pillows and pulling the sheet away. "I think I'm ready to let you put it in me."

Before she could say any more I covered her mouth with mine, kissing her deeply in a true lover's kiss, our tongues fencing with each other as I slipped a finger into her wetness. Now that I knew that my dream was within reach I hesitated. In all the times I had jerked off thinking about how it would feel to slide my cock into Mom's pussy, I had never really thought it would happen, and now that it was likely I wanted it to be as perfect for her as possible. I slid my lips down over her throat, and across her shoulders to the slopes of her breasts, squeezing the resilient mounds into cones and taking each dark apex one at a time, and then both together into my mouth. I sucked and caressed and nibbled until her breasts were heaving with each ragged breath she took, then worked lower, poking my tongue into her deep navel. Her hips lifted in involuntary anticipation, and I went directly to her fork, parting the sweet pink lips to press my tongue hard against her stiffened clit.

As the pungent odour of her sex invaded my nostrils, she gasped. "Now Petey, now! Put your cock in now! Fuck me! Fuck your Mom!"

A stray thought entered my mind. The pig had called me a pansy and a faggot. He sure as fuck wouldn't call me that now if he could look up from whichever hell he was in, and see his wife begging for her son's cock in a way she had never begged for his.

I moved quickly above her, stroking my throbbing cock up and down her slit, coating my shaft with her secretions then slowly, oh so slowly I slid into her. Oh my god, so this was how it felt to fuck my mother. In all my fantasies it had been superb, but the reality was beyond superb. There were no words to describe the feel of her tight wet twat clutching my cock as I thrust in and out, no words to describe the thrust of her hips as she rose to meet me, and no words to describe the way she mashed her tits against my chest as she clutched me to her.

"Oh, Petey... Oh Petey... Oh yesss, fuckmefuckmefuckmeeeee!" Her nails raked my back and her heels beat a frantic rhythm against my ass, driving me on, and in and up into her. She moved her hips from side to side so my cockhead probed her depths from different angles, and i leaned forward to scrub her clit with my pubes. "Oh fuck Petey I'm gonna cum! Oh yesss!" Her juices gushed out around my thrusting pole, and I groaned as I pumped gout after gout of hot slippery cum into Mom's flooded cunt. "Oh Peter, that was even more amazing than last night."

My cock felt so good in her warm wetness that I tried not to dislodge it as I raised my shoulders and smiled down into her sparkling eyes. "Mom, that's the first time you ever called me Peter."

"Yes, that's because you're not my little Petey any more. You're Peter, my big wonderful Son with a big wonderful cock who just fucked his Mom to the gates of heaven. I only wish I could have let you stick it in me sooner, but I couldn't while I thought there was a chance that he might come back. I hope it was worth waiting for?"

"God yes, ever since he first made you show me your beautiful cunt I've dreamed of nothing else but fucking you, and it was a thousand times better than I dreamed it would be."

"Careful young man," she said with mock sternness. "If you use dirty words like that your Mommy might have to chastise you."

I leered at her and put my lips close to her ear, drawing the word out . "Cuuuuunnnnnttt."

She reached down and dug her nails into my butt, and for the first time ever I heard her laugh, tinkling and musical. Reflexively I jerked away from her nails, and my still three quarters hard tool jabbed further into her.

She squealed and lifted her hips, pinching me again. "Prick."

I chuckled and jabbed again. "Twat."

Pinch again. "Cock."

Jab. "Pussy."

Her arms encircled me as my tool stiffened. "Fuck!"

"Yesss." I breathed, thrusting smoothly.

There was a faint slurping noise each time I drove into her squeezing some of my previous load out. "It sounds like my cunt is trying to suck your cock." Mom giggled tightening her muscles around my shaft.

Gently I swatted her playfully across her tits. "Shut up woman, I'm trying to have a serious fuck here! How can you expect me to concentrate if you keep clowning around?"

The silly banter continued for some minutes, then we got down to some gentle prolonged fucking, continually switching back and forth, first me on top, and then Mom. During one of her spells she stopped riding me for a moment and lifted my hands to her tits. "I love you so much Peter. I've always loved you."

"I know Mom, I love you too." I had the feeling she wanted to say more, but she resumed riding me, leaning back so I could see my cock sliding in and out of her smooth slit. Her stomach muscles tightened and I knew she was getting close, so I grasped her hips, bouncing her up and down on my cock. Like a gentle wave, her climax washed over her, and a look of sheer bliss came into her face.

"Ohhh, soo good Peter, sooo goood. My lovely gentle man." Leaning forward, she pressed her clit against my shaft. "Soooo sweet. Sooooo gentle. Soooo loving." Lowering herself fully, she sat rocking backwards and forwards, keeping her orgasm finely balanced. My heart was full as I gazed adoringly at this beautiful naked woman that was my mother, her tits swaying gently as her cum ran down my cock. "Cum for me Peter, cum in me. Make me yours forever."

Looking at the soft curve of her belly reminded me of something, but what she did next pushed the thought out of my mind before I could voice it. Without warning she climbed off me and slid down, capturing my slippery cock in her mouth and sucking furiously. I had already been close to the edge, and the sheer unexpectedness sent me toppling over. The sight of her luscious lips round my tool as she slurped up our mixed secretions was more than i could stand, and I barely had time to gasp before my cum was pouring down her throat. She sucked and swallowed until my cock was limp, and then she licked her lips and grinned at me. "I told you I wanted to do everything with you. Now I know what we both taste like."

After the workout we had given each other, I suspected it would take some time before I would be able to get it up again, so I suggested we shower and dress and go to the mall for lunch. This was a totally different Mom to the one I grew up with, outgoing and vivacious, as if she was determined to make the most of her new found freedom. Strolling around the mall with her arm tucked through mine, she was more like a bubbly teenager than a thirty something mom. She preened whenever any man under seventy gave her the once over, and every so often she boosted my ego by pointing out girls with oversize tits, commenting how fast their pants would come off if they saw my cock. When I protested that she was all the woman I could handle, she laughed and started making lascivious remarks about the bulges in the pants of some of the younger guys.

rufriter
rufriter
713 Followers