Caution! Slut in Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny suddenly sat straight up and looked at Darla. For the briefest of seconds Darla thought that maybe she had overdone it.

"Shut up Darla!" Jenny's eyes were blazing with emotion. "Just shut the fuck up! Stop talking about it and start fucking doing it!" She threw herself on Darla and buried her tongue in her mouth. She pulled her t-shirt up and over her head, breaking her kiss only long enough to do so.

Pulling her mouth from Darla's she held her breast out and Darla gladly slid the nipple into her mouth and began sucking on it. It was the best feeling that Jenny had ever felt...

"Oh yesss. That feels so good. Oh yes, I want to be your fuck bitch. Show me how. I'll do anything. Anything you can think of. Tell me what you want."

"Touch my pussy Jenny. Feel how wet it is." The girl tentatively reached under Darla's skirt and lightly touched her pussy.

"You're not going to break it bitch, now grab that fucking cunt and rub it!"

Jenny tightened her grip on Darla's pussy and began massaging it. "Ohh, it's so wet."

""Put a finger up inside of me you little tramp. Do it! Finger fuck me."

Jenny slid first one and then another finger up inside of Darla's wet, slippery hole. Darla threw her head back and moaned.

"That's it bitch. Ohh yeah! Find my clit and rub it for me! Yeah! Fuck it!!"

Jenny was in heaven. Here she was, pleasuring her new friend and mentor and she was enjoying it immensely. Her pussy was wetter than ever and she hadn't ever been touched down there. Just the feel of Darla licking and sucking her erect nipple was enough to drive her wild. She wanted more!

As one, both women stood and threw off their clothes. They stared lustfully at each others bodies. Jenny felt that she had never seen anything as beautiful as the now naked Darla. Her firm breasts, soft white skin and beautiful, long legs were driving her crazy with desire.

"Sit down on the couch honey," Darla commanded. "I want to watch you fuck yourself. Then if you're a good little slut, I'll suck you off. Then you can do me."

"Oh god yes," Jenny moaned. She sat back on the couch and Darla knelt down on the carpet between her beautiful teen legs. Darla pulled Jenny's hips to the edge of the couch and parted her legs.

Jenny's pussy was simply beautiful. Of course she had never shaved her pubic hair but Darla found it even prettier because of that. She hoped to spend lots of time later picking Jenny's private hairs from her mouth. She had always liked that. For just a moment Darla was content to stare at the young girls beautiful pussy. Her pussy lips were full and heavy and at this point they hung open like a beautiful flower in bloom. A trace of moisture covered them and Darla knew there were lots more of the yummy juice inside of her. Darla could barely contain her desire to bury her face in that beautiful cunt..

"I want you to open your pussy up for me baby. Spread it wide open for me."

Jenny moaned and reached down with both hands. Gently grasping her wet lips she parted her pussy wide open and was rewarded with the sound of Darla's delighted gasp.

"Oh honey, you're beautiful down there. Now stick your fingers up inside of yourself. Oh, that's it baby. Slide them in and out. You're fucking it soo good baby. Oh shit yeah! How's that feel you little slut-whore?"

"Oh it feels good, so good in my pussy. I'm so wet. Is this what a cock feels like? Ohh my god that's good."

Darla leaned forward and her tongue gently licked Jenny's clit. She giggled as she answered, "No baby, a cock is going to feel much better than that. Umm, you're yummy. Take your fingers out and let me lick your pussy juice off them."

Jenny slowly slid her wet fingers out of her cunt and held them out to Darla. Darla could see that they were soaking wet as she greedily took them into her mouth. Her tongue and full lips licked and sucked them clean and dry.

"Oh you taste so good! Do it again and then I want to see you suck them clean. Come on baby; let me see you taste your own pussy."

"Oh yes, I want to!" Jenny resumed finger fucking herself. Her fingers slid in and out, probing deeper each time. She looked down and smiled as she saw Darla's face just inches from her pussy, watching her fuck herself. Suddenly, without being told, she pulled her fingers from her cunt and thrust them into her own mouth. Never before, when alone at home, had she ever dared to do this but now she delighted in her new freedom to try anything. The taste was earthy and wonderful and she licked all of her own juices up. She felt free and wonderful when suddenly Darla slid her fingers up and into her and her tongue found the young girl's clit.

It was as if a jolt of sexual electricity had coursed through her whole body. Fucking herself had been nice but this feeling was pure heaven. Darla's tongue knew just how to bring maximum pleasure to whomever she was servicing and she used all of her knowledge to please Jenny. While her nimble fingers continued to fuck the girl's wet pussy, her tongue and lips went to work

Her tongue licked the protruding clit and then she took it between her full, bee stung lips, sucking on it gently. Her fingers slid slowly from the girl's wet cunt and after quickly licking the fingers clean, she spread the wet lips of her pussy open. Her tongue licked the lips themselves and then she buried her lips and tongue inside the girl. Her tongue reached into the pussy as far as it could reach, seeking out the precious juice she knew was there.

Jenny, needless to say, was beside herself with passion.

"Oh Darla...ohmygod..shit yes! I never... oh god..do it . oh right there fuck yes..oh that tongue. Suck it...oh yes..!"

Her legs were on Darla's shoulders now as Darla continued her assault on the teen's virgin pussy. She knew the girl couldn't last too much longer and she was eager to taste her cum. She wanted to suck out all of it and then swap it into Jenny's wet mouth. There was nothing better than to see another girl with her own cum juice coating her lips. Oh that was so yummy!

Jenny had actually brought herself to a climax once before but she was unprepared for what was about to happen to her now. She felt the slow buildup of pleasure between her legs as Darla fucked and sucked her. It seemed to radiate outward, through her whole body and began to increase dramatically with every breath. She actually flinched uncontrollable once or twice as her body reacted to the mouth between her legs.

Suddenly she began to feel as if an electric current were surging through her. Her hips rose up and thrust out to meet Darla's mouth halfway.

"Oh fuck Darla, what's happening?..oh god I feel like...Ohhh Ohhh.

First one and then a series of bolts of pure pleasure shot through her body. Her eyes closed and she clenched her fists in Darla's hair and pushed her face even deeper into her. Her body jerked uncontrollably as wave after wave of her orgasm swept over her. The feeling was beyond her wildest dreams and she was aware on some primitive level that she was screaming at the top of her lungs. For what seemed hours, but was really just a minute she was outside of herself with pleasure and she rode it as best she could.

Finally she became aware that the pleasure was leveling off and slowly retreating. A few more intense jolts shot through her but she became slowly more aware of her surroundings and of Darla who continued to gently lick and suck on her pussy. She started to tell Darla how wonderful it had been but Darla suddenly pulled away from her pussy and joined her on the couch and kissed her deeply.

Jenny was aware that Darla's lips and face were coated with juice and as she allowed Darla access to her mouth, she felt Darla push some juice and spit unto her tongue and lips. The taste of her cum was wonderful and she was excited that Darla was sharing it with her. Their tongues met and they swapped the precious juice back and forth until there was none left. Finally they kissed gently and looked into each others eyes.

"Oh Darla, that was incredible. I had no idea that anything could feel that good."

"That's just the beginning honey. Trust me; we're just getting started on your education." She kissed Jenny on the lips. Jenny suddenly got a sly smile on her face.

"Can I do that to you now?"

"Thought you'd never ask baby, but you have to ask me properly, like a slut would ask."

Jenny giggled. "Oh I forgot." Her hand slipped down between Darla's legs and her fingers began oh so lightly rubbing on her wet pussy lips. She looked Darla in the eyes, smiled and said, "Please baby, your little slut wants to lick your pussy now. I want to taste it and lick it and suck it for you. You can cum in my mouth too. Please baby, let your little suck bitch fuck you?"

"That's it you little whore. You want to suck my cunt for me? All right baby and guess what? Tomorrow's Friday. You know what happens on Friday whore? You and I are going to suck off the mailman. Oh you're going to love the taste of cock honey. Not to even mention the taste of his hot cum. Think you're ready for that you filthy little pussy licking bitch?"

"Darla, I've been ready all my life. Now spread those legs of yours. Your little bitch is hungry."

12