Cavendish Gets His Pipe Polished #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at your well fucked wife, Tim. Look at her mouth where she eagerly caught and swallowed my load. Look at her face smeared with my cum from the head of my cock. See how I've marked her with hickies on her tits?"

"Yes sir," I said.

"Look at your wife's open cunt that moments ago was being stuffed by my big black cock. See how a black man's cum coats the inside of a white women's cunt?"

He was right. My cum would be just a little watery drop at the base of her pussy but his cum was clinging to her inner walls and pooling inside her vagina. It was so nasty and sexy at the same time.

"Yes it's beautiful," I said.

"I want you to know that when I shot my load my cock had penetrated her cervix and entered her uterus. That's how us black guys knock-up our bitches. This is something you could never do isn't it Tim?"

"No, my cock will not reach that far."

"Tonight you presented your wife to me as a slut for my taking, correct?"

"Yes sir," I said.

"How does she look now to you?"

"Very beautiful sir," I said with emphasis. It was true, she look so hot! I wanted to grab my dick and jackoff but I knew better than to dare.

"Remove her ankle bracelet."

I was surprised but did as told. Cavendish then pulled a gold bracelet from his pocket and told me to place it on her ankle. As I fastened it to her ankle I saw that it had the Queen of Spades symbol dangling from it.

"You have willingly been replaced tonight Tim and this bracelet represents that. Kay will not remove it. She will wear my bracelet to work, family outings and even the doctor. I will use her holes from now on as I choose and when I choose. To signify that you understand, kiss the charm on her bracelet now."

Now again this has all gone on a little too far too fast but surely this was more about having a night fantasy of fun rather than a true reality. Kay said we would talk all about this later so I bent down and kissed the charm.

"Good boy," he said. "Slut come." Kay rose and stood next to him and he swatted her ass with a smile.

Cavendish then announced it was time for him to go. He said he had to visit another slut tonight but I'm sure he was just worn out and pretending to be the big stud. He filled his glass with Glenlivet and said he would return the glass later. I stood up and said goodbye as Kay escorted him to the door.

As she returned to the living room she was radiant. "Did you have fun?" she asked as she leaned over and kissed me.

"Sure, but I would've liked to fuck you."

"Oh, there's plenty of time for that tomorrow or this week. Besides it's time for bed and I want to drift off to sleep with my boyfriend's cum in my pussy," she giggled. "Are you coming?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute."

I sat at my nightly masturbation station mindlessly clicking through porn. Finishing off the scotch I thought I may need just a sip or two of Wild Turkey to cleanse the pallet before bed. What did all this really mean? It was a very hot experience but not what I expected. Hell, I thought at the outside Kay's "boyfriend" would "make love" to her and she would return home like a little school girl on her first date that I would have to scold. Kinda like some advanced version of the "Leave It To Beaver" show.

A lot of Literotica cuckold story shit had been part of our fantasy night. Wait, that begged the question of who's fantasy night was this, mine or hers? She's the one who chose him, had webcam sex with him and brought him home to fuck without warning me first. I am the Hot Wife bracelet guy, she's the dominatrix trying to make me the submissive. It's obvious, she has always pretended to be totally submissive to make me submissive. Wait, what?

That Wild Turkey will kick your ass! Fuck it, it's time for bed. This is too much thinking. "I'll just leave it to beaver," I laughed to myself. Damn, I'm a lot funnier when I've had a drink. "Another drink maybe?" I thought. No, I'm funny enough for bed. "Good night everybody!" I said out loud to nobody and waved as I walked down the hall to bed.

12