Cayce & Damien Ch. 01

Story Info
Cayce fights a robber and pays for it.
2.1k words
3.88
16.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story that includes acts violence so if you are not into these types of things or if you are faint of heart, you should stop reading here.

Everyone in this story is over 18, and I wrote it with a guy I was seeing a while back, so there will be changes in points of view. I tried to integrate his part and mine and make it more uniform...

--------

Serving a couple of drinks to a group of particularly drunk and rude men, Cayce snatched her tip off the table and scampered off as quickly as possible before the men, who really weren't more than boys, could get their hands any further up her short black skirt. That was the downside of working at a strip club at the ripe age of 19, even if she was just a bartender/waitress half the time.

"Darn it" she muttered, "Just when I decide to break in my new heels these guys decide to get drunk and friendly".

----

Damien opened the door, walking into the local convenience store. He picked up a case of beer and walked over to the counter. "Just put it on my tab" he said, eyeing the cartons of cigarettes behind the man who worked there every night. The man sighed, picking up the beer and brought it back the fridge.

"Your tab is already at 80 bucks Sir, I'm not letting you get anything else until you start paying it off."

Angrily muttering, Damien scowled at the man and walked out of the store empty handed, who knows when he'd get the extra money. Disgruntled, he started heading back to his apartment. He stopped and turned his head over to a sign.

"Tripple X Strip Club..." he whispered to himself "First two drinks are free..."

He changed directions and headed to where the gaudy neon sign was hanging above a door. Just before entering, he zipped up his light jacket and popper up its collar. No point in looking like a pervert if he was just going for the free drinks. He walked over to the catwalk and sat himself down at a table with pole 9 being nearest to him.

Motioning to the nearest bartender for her to see the newcomer, he decided to enjoy himself and watch the girls dance, just till he got his drinks that is. Then, he'd be gone. He watched as a couple of men had their hands all over a young waitress or bartender.

---

Getting to the bar counter, Cayce easily pulled herself up, swinging her legs over. "Not the most graceful way to get on the other side of the bar" she thought to herself, "but certainly the quickest".

"Hey there Stronghold!" Chirped Kristeena, "Check out Pole 9!"

Both girls swung their heads over quickly gazing at the catwalk. All ten strippers were going their routines, but the new girl on pole 9 was having some trouble. Glancing at the clock, Cayce saw that there was still a good 20 minutes left till the girls switched.

---

Damien laughed to himself as she left, quite quickly he noted. She was surely not new to this, not with those looks. He could see her sliding over the bar, and he got the sense that she somehow gave off some impression of innocence

"Although, dressed like that, you'd never know" he thought to himself, taking her in, all of her in.

He sighed, shifting his attention to the girl putting two bottles of beer on the table. She smiled sweetly when Damien showed signs of not being a pervert, and asked if there was anything else she could do for him. Damien looked up at his dancer, shaking his head as she fumbled again. The waitress acknowledged his complaint and laughed "I'll see what we can do about... that" She said, trailing off and heading towards the bar. Damien took a sip of his beer and felt his taste buds protest. The beer tasted like shit.

Begrudgingly, he started chugging.

---

Cayce, choosing to go around the bar this time, walked as quickly as possible to the cat walk, where she swiftly climbed on, ushering the new girl off (who was looking quite scared and humiliated). For the next 20 minutes, Cayce did a section of one of her routines that she knew would make up for the dwindling performance of the other girl.

---

"Ahh... this will do nicely..." Damien thought to himself, smiling as the girl he had eyeballed before came over to the amateur on pole 9. He saw the poor thing thanking this girl, as she stepped down and ran out a side door marked employees only. As he continued to watch, he took in every detail of the girl. She was stunning, a real hot piece. She was slim but with nice curves, about medium height, but then again, she had huge heals on. Her dark brown hair fell right over her tits, which were quite hot on her little frame. Her face was sharp but warm, and she had quite a piercing gaze. He watched as she gyrated her hips and swung her head around, whipping her hair. As she spun, he saw that she had a lip right which surprisingly, Damien thought, made her even hotter.

Slowly, Damien began to picture what it would be like to have her. Abruptly, he stopped. "No" he thought "I can't start thinking of these things now".

20 minutes later, the girls applauded each other and stepped down, filing through the door to the side. As customers began to leave the strip club, Damien watched as this girl proudly trotted off to the bar (stuck up bitch? Or is she just trying to strut confidence that she doesn't have? He thought) to talk to her manager. He watched them, and saw her manager pull out a bill, holding it out to her.

"Perfect" Smirked Damien. Getting up, he walked out, started up the street, and turned into the alley between the strip club and the next building.

---

After her show, she met her manager behind the bar

"Good job hiring another girl straight out of high-school who's obviously still quite insecure about the whole stripper business." Cayce coyly smiled at him, opening her mouth and flashing her tongue piercing. "Shouldn't I get a little extra for saving your ass from dealing with some unhappy customers?" Again, with the coy smile.

Sighing, her manager, Anthony, opened the cash and pulled out a fifty dollar bill. Turning back to face her, he slipped the bill down the front of her top.

"Go on now, get out of here before you cost me anymore tonight" He chuckled, making a "after-you" gesture.

"See you later!" Cayce called as she stepped outside. It was the beginning of October and she was chiding herself for not bringing pants to slip over her black skirt and fishnet stockings. "Now why the hell didn't I bring a sweater?" She muttered to herself this time, pulling her long black coat closer to her, for she only had a deep red tube top on. Pulling her ipod from her purse, Cayce slipped one ear phone in, pressed play, and began her 25 minute walk home.

Just as she passed the building, she heard what sounded like a moan of pain in the alleyway. Freezing, she peered into the dark.

"Hello? Is there anyone there? Are you alright?" She stammered, having always been a little scared of the dark, and man, was this alley dark.

She quickly decided to leave and just as she passed the entrance to the alley she heard movement behind her and felt arms grabbing her. She lashed out, her heal making contact with a leg, but the person grabbing her managed to spin her into the alley, blocking access to the street.

She heard a man's voice, cursing as he bent over to grab his leg.

Cayce had managed to catch a glimpse of this guy,

and saw that he was quite tall. Panic took over her and she ran into the alley. Seeing another path branch out, she ran, hoping she had gone fast enough that he didn't see where she went.

Suddenly, she reached a brick wall. Biting back a yell, she kicked the wall and sank down, putting her back against it. She looked up and heard him walking towards her.

Then, she heard nothing. Just a deep chuckle, sky rocketing her anxiety as she pushed herself harder into the wall, trying to hide in the dark.

---

Damien walked towards the girl slowly so that she wouldn't completely freak out. He liked trying to give people the false impression that they'd be safe. When he was just arms length away, he crouched, grabbing her neck and pulling her into a standing position.

As she opened her mouth to plead, or scream, he firmly placed his hand over it.

"Keep quiet, and I promise I won't hurt you".

Making sure she was firmly pressed into the wall, he began to search. He put his hand in each coat pocket, searching for the bill that her manager gave her.

Pushing his forearm into her throat, he warned her again not to make any noise as he pulled her purse out of her hands and went through its contents, feeling more frustrated that he hadn't yet found that bill.

Damien slowly looked the girl over as she trembled and laughed aloud when he saw, even through her bra, that her nipples were hard from the cold. Suddenly, a though occurred to him.

Smirking, Damien whispered "Really sweetheart? Did you really put his money there?"

Slowly, always keeping the pressure of his forearm against her throat, he reached his hand under her shirt, slowly pushing up to her breasts. He watched her eyes darting back and forth, clearly quite scared. She began whimpering, and the pleading began.

"Please, please don't rape me, I can get the money out myself, please stop" It came out almost a shriek, but with an underlying tone of anger and defiance.

Damien paused, a grin passing over his face, as thoughts flooded into his head. He just wanted the money, but now that she had mentioned it... He quickly grabbed her breast, putting his other hand over her mouth. He felt his cock twitch, and smiling, he tightened his grip.

---

Cayce, now fully in survival mode began to thrash violent. Damien had a firm grip on her, but her legs were still free and kicking. As she tried to go dead weight, she kicked out with one foot, slamming her heels into his groin.

"Fucking cunt" He choked out as he instantly let go and doubled over. As he tried to look back up,he received a knee to the face, making him grunt in pain as he stumbled and fell onto his back.

Yelling in triumph, Cayce tired to bolt, jumped over him to get back to the main alley, but she wasn't fast enough. Just before hitting the ground after her little leap, Damien shot his hand out grabbing her ankle and sending her down face first.

Has he climbed onto her back, he grabbed a fistful of her hair and knocked her head into the ground, making her scream in pain as agony washed over her. She was momentarily blinded.

He then covered her mouth, pulling her head back, and whispered in her ear with a malicious tone.

"Hey you little cunt, first thing's first. Face and balls are off-limits. Secondly, you just tried to fuck over the wrong person. Now you've gone and fucked yourself good."

With that, he slammed her head once more into the pavement.

The pain in Cayce's head doubled and left here in agony like she had never before felt.Before everything went dark, she prayed that she was dreaming, and that she wouldn't lose her virginity.

---

Damien slowly looked her over in silence, and breathed slowly trying to calm down. He massaged his face with one hand, but didn't even try touching his groin, which still hurt like a bitch.

"So much for just money and a little fun" He thought.

Trouble just loved finding him. He knew he was stubborn, but he didn't care. He knew that if this had happened to any other man, stubborn or not, they should all have acted in the way he did. Oh, how he was going to enjoy getting this little hot bitch back. No one usually ever dared hurt him, and when they did, they paid dearly. Picking up her purse, he slowly began formulating a plan.

Damien picked her up, and putting her arm over his shoulder, he slowly walked to his apartment, doing a good job of looking like he was helping a poor drunk woman. He looked caring to all who saw him pass by, but his thoughts were spinning as he imagined all the lessons this bitch was about to learn.