CC

Story Info
A very dear friend and fun to play with.
1.8k words
3.93
12.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers

I met "CC" over 16 years ago, at a time coincidentally, when we were both going through a painful relationship break up.

I call her "CC" and she called me "Double D", which we still use when talking or referring to the other in conversation.

"CC" is her bra cup size and at the time mine was double D so thus the names.

Anyway, I was looking to make a drastic change in my appearance and decided to get my hair cut and streaked, and get my nails done in the most outrageous color I could think of!

At that time I was working in the coffee shop in a large central jersey mall and so was "CC" in the hair and nail salon at Sears. They used to have salons in the big anchor stores at the mall back then.

I didn't know anybody in the salon and didn't have an appointment so I took a seat and waited for the next free stylist, which just happened to be "CC" that day.

I sat down, picked up a magazine when I heard the word, "Next" and was guided to a chair and draped with the robe they used and was asked, "Well what is the plan for today?"

I looked up and saw "CC" for the first time and couldn't help but smile back at her wide eyed grin and cheery attitude.

"I need to make a change and I thought I would start with my hair and nails", I said.

"Okay, anything in particular?"

"Let's trim it, streak it, and do my nails today, I'm feeling like I need to stir things up," I replied.

So for the next three hours we talked while "CC" did my hair and nails and we found out our situations were similar and we had a lot in common.

When she got done, "CC" asked if I felt like getting a drink or just hanging out and talking over coffee.

"A coffee would be nice," I said and she got ready to clock out. I waited in the reception area until she came out and we left deciding not to stay at the mall.

We went for coffee and talked for hours about everything, from family to men to work to music.

We really did have a lot in common and it was nice to meet somebody who enjoyed the same things and really seemed genuine for a change.

We became really good friends and most of the time we would hang out at my apartment and just watch television or talk and just be goofy.

"CC" still lived with her parents at the time, she was 24 and I was 41 but we got along as if we had been friends forever.

One night, we were joking and "toking" and we just got really stupid dancing around until we collapsed on the bed laughing like idiots.

"CC" said to me, "Double, how would you feel, if neither of us is married or involved, we go to the top of the Empire State Building on New Year's Eve 1999 and get married?"

I thought about it for a minute and said, "Sure, it's a deal!" And we rolled around laughing like nuts at the thought!

"Let's seal it with a kiss," CC said and as we turned to face one another, we both got quiet and leaned in towards the other.

Her lips were so soft and before I could think about what was happening, the kiss became more passionate.

"CC" rolled closer and climbed on top of me and proceeded to kiss me harder.

I responded tongue and all because my body was reacting to her tongue's playing with my own.

It had been a while since either of us had been intimate with a man having been alone for at least the past 6 months and it just seemed natural to "go with the flow" of things and enjoy some harmless "making out."

I reached out to touch her breasts and found a very hard and swollen nipple under my palm.

I had the strongest desire to take it in my mouth and suck it until "CC" came for me.

"Go ahead Double D you know you want to", and "CC" lifted her t-shirt to make it easier for me to do what I wanted.

"CC" stood up and took off her t-shirt and my mouth went dry as I stared at her double C sized breasts, firm but bouncy and nipples that were dark brown and hard, just begging for my mouth to taste them.

I looked at "CC" and she nodded and smiled.
I gently rolled her right nipple in my mouth with my tongue and I could hear her moan softly as I did.

It took all my self-control not to throw her down on my bed and suck her nipples but I wanted to be slow and gentle.

I was soon rewarded for my tenderness when "CC" moaned, "Yes baby" and held my head as she orgasmed from my tongues manipulation of her sweet nipples.

We spent the night exploring each other and trying everything we could to get the other to one orgasm after the other.

I fantasize nowadays remembering how she felt sitting on my mouth and rocking back and forth for the longest time. "Oh fuck what a pussy she has!"

Many a night were spent in each other's arms, although not always ending in sex but more times than not we "helped" each other work out our frustrations a few times a month over the next few years.

We never did get "married" to one another but we did meet our husbands and nothing more was mentioned once we became involved in long term relationships.

Nor did we "help" each other, no need; we had lovers to be with.

However, 8 years ago "CC" was getting married and asked me to be in her wedding party as a bridesmaid.

I jumped at the opportunity to share in her special day and she rented a room at the nearest Sheraton Hotel.

We all, bridesmaids, moms, guests met the morning of her wedding to get ready and as is typical it was confusing and nerve wracking and fun and noisy!

What do you expect with a hotel room filled to capacity with an excited bridal party and one really nervous bride!

"CC" was pacing in her robe back and forth, back and forth making all of us nervous.

Her mom pulled me aside and asked me to take "CC" in the bathroom away from all the noise and just talk to her and help her get ready and calm down.

I took "CC" by the hand, led her to the bathroom suite, sat her down and proceeded to brush her hair and calmly talk to her so she could relax for a little while.

Which was beginning to work until...she heard a knock at the hotel room door and realized it was her fiancé'.

"Oh no, he can't see me, it's bad luck, tell him to go away", she hollered.

All the calming I did went out the window and I just told her, "CC stand up let's get your stockings on so you can think of something else."

What I failed to realize was that "CC" was not wearing any panties as a surprise for her soon-to-be-husband.

When she dropped her robe, I was left staring at a neatly trimmed bush with nothing between my eyes and her pussy.

I took a deep inhale of her scent and proceeded to put one stocking on her right leg to hook up to her garter belt.

"CC" kept fidgeting and I put my hands on her butt cheeks to keep her still and without thinking I slowly leaned forward and stuck the tip of my tongue in between her pussy lips.

"Oh", it was as sweet as I remember and for a moment CC stopped, looked down at me and opened her legs wider to give me room to lick her pussy like I wanted.

"Mmmmm" was all she said and rolled her hips to give me a better angle so I could tongue fuck her snatch like I used to.

Oh fuck she tasted so damn sweet and I knew I would have to redo my hair but her cunt was worth it!

I did not hear the knock at the bathroom door but "CC" did and she answered her mom with a soft spoken, "I'm okay, Double D is keeping me calm and relaxed."

I was more pissed that somebody was interrupting my meal and "CC" laughed at my groan at being disturbed.

I was too busy "dining" on pussy to care and sat CC down on the side of the tub, spread her thighs as I got on my hands and knees and crawled between her legs!

I licked her pussy, bit her lips and drank her juice every time she came!

I felt her hands on my head and as she grabbed my hair and shoved my face and tongue deeper into her cunt, I knew she was close to coming!

"Yes DD that's it..yeah..more..lick me..suck it..hear it comes..Here it comessssssss" and she gushed into my mouth and I licked each sweet drop of pussy milk she gave me!!!

"More please more D it feels so good."

I stood her up so I could taste those sweet dark nipples that fit so well between my lips.

Her white lace bra barely covered her breasts and I was careful not to rip the lace when I unhooked it.

Damn they were full and bouncy and her nipples were so hard and so ready to be tasted.

Oh fuck they were stiff and cold to my tongue and I sucked them until they were warm and slippery in my mouth.

I reached down and slipped my fingers into her wet pussy not the least bit surprised to find them coated with her "pussy milk."

I brought my fingers up and rubbed the juice on her nipples and was pleased to hear "CC" groan each time I took a little bite of her flesh.

I could have stayed there all day but her pussy was wet and I was hungry.

I kneeled down and slowly pushed my tongue into her snatch, in and out as I tongue fucked her until she came, dripping down my face and on to the floor!!

I could hear her breath slowing down as I continued to lick her pussy and her lips making sure I got all of her cunt syrup in my mouth.

"CC" smiled down at me and whispered, "thank you DD that helped a lot!"

With a final grudging kiss to her pussy, CC stood up, and I washed my face after we finished putting her stockings on.

Of course her sweet pussy was still right in front of my face and just begging for more attention, but we did have her wedding to go to!!

I have to laugh remembering how grateful her mom was for my calming CC down for her wedding.

If she only knew how much I really enjoyed "calming" CC down!!!

I hope her honeymoon is as exciting as her wedding day morning was and that her groom can take care of her like I can!!!!!

loorslady
loorslady
54 Followers