CD Cum Slut

Story Info
A crossdresser gets more than she bargained for.
1.2k words
4.19
122k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shave my body smooth and get dressed up slutty in heels, nylons, garters, panties, short skirt, tits, wig, makeup, fake nails, etc. A ripped punk rock tank top and spiked belt complete the whore look.

You pick me up off a street corner near my place, I hop in your car and before we say anything, your cock is out and its buried balls deep in my throat.

We drive. You tell me to stop. I look up, we're at Petco. You take out your wallet, flip me a couple twenties and order me to go buy a dog collar and leash. "Keep the change, slut," you say as I open the car door.

A few minutes later I return, face burning with embarrassment from the public humiliation. I'm cute, but not passable, and I had lipstick smeared on my face, which smelled like cock.

The young, tattooed male clerk knowingly rang me up, and I noticed a bulge growing in his jeans as he did.

He watches as I traipse my little ass back to your car and get in, resuming my place sucking your cock before you pull out of the parking spot. The clerk's jaw drops and you give him a wink.

We arrive at an Adult Bookstore. I know this because you tell me, I'm still face down in your lap milking that big shaft up and down slowly.

As I slurp up your precum and lick the head of your cock, you inform me that I'll be sucking off whoever you tell me to, starting with the clerk on duty, a short Mexican guy named Juan, who you know.

"You're my cum slut now," you tell me as your jerk my face up toward yours with the leash, and spit directly in my face. It dribbles down, running my mascara, and you look me in the eyes.

"You'll eat cum, lick ass, and get fucked whenever I say, by whoever I tell you to. But first I need to make sure you're going to take good care of Juan so he doesn't kick us out," you say.

With that, you pull the leash down until my mouth is back on your cock, all the way down, until your balls are pressing into my face and my eyes start to water.

"That's it, bitch," you exclaim, as your hips buck and you fuck the back of my throat, "Take my cum! I'm cumming! FUCK! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

You shoot straight into my stomach as you feel my throat contracting on your cockshaft, milking the cum out. I gulp it down, swallowing as much as I can, but there's just too much.

Cum starts leaking from my nostrils, and as your orgasm subsides, you slowly slide out of my throat and let up on the leash.

Strings of cum and saliva cling to your cock from my mouth and I inhale deeply, having been unable to breath while you filled me with your cum. "Yeah, you'll do fine," you announce, zip up and open the door.

You lead me inside with the leash, my face still covered with spit and cum. "Look what I brought you, Juanito!" you tell your friend, who smiles and walks from behind the booth.

"Take her to the gloryhole, I'll be there in a second," Juan says. You take me to a dark hallway at the back of the store, where guys are leaning against the wall or walking up and down checking for unlocked doors.

You take me in a booth, put in a $20, and tell me to get on my knees. You lock the door. "Juan gets first dibs," you explain. I hear the door open in the next booth and hear money going in the machine.

A few seconds later, a knock is heard, and Juan enters. "Gotta be quick," he says, "I just took a ten." Without further ado, he pulls down his basketball shorts and briefs, turns around, grabs an asscheek in each hand and spreads.

To show you what a good slut I am, before being told I lock my mouth on his asshole and start fucking it with my tongue. Juan moans in ecstasy and my groping hands feel his cock harden.

"Good girl," you purr, and push my head, and I taste a bitter tang as my tongue is buried further in his ass. I jerk his 5" cock with one hand and his balls with the other as my tongue darts in and out of his asshole.

With no warning, Juan lets out a cry and shoots his nut all over the door. I slowly jerk his cock, milking the last drop of cum out, sucking it off his tip. You nod towards the load dripping down the door. "Lick it up."

I smear my face all over the cum load, lapping the door and slurping it up. "Thanks," says Juan as he makes a hasty exit.

The guy in the next booth over had been watching through the gloryhole, and now had his cock out hovering near the hole. "Put two fingers through," you command, and I obey, raking my Lee Press-on nails around the perimeter.

A large, uncircumcised brown cock pokes through, pressing against the wall to get near my mouth, balls and entire package through. I take the opportunity to suck his balls for a while, teasing his cock, precum building in a big drop.

Finally, I place two hands against the wall and slowly take his big head into my mouth. My tongue circles his shaft, getting under his foreskin. I love a big, uncut cock. Then I start to slowly bob up and down, sticking my tongue out.

He bucks against the back of my throat and I suck his shaft with a Pop! making his big cock swell even larger. I spit in my hand and rub his shaft with it as I gag on his length. You hand the leash over to him and he pulls me tight to him.

With my face stuck in place with the leash, I have nowhere to go as he pummels my throat mercilessly with his entire cock. I gag, but don't throw up, and finally I feel his swollen cock head start to shoot.

He pulls out and squeezes his cock hard for a second, then lets the pressure go, making his cum spray hard all over my face and in my eye. I try to clean his cock for him, but its out and gone before I know it.

You unceremoniously bend me over the cheap plastic chair in the booth and hike up my skirt, pressing two fingers into my wet asshole. I let out an "Oh!" as your thick fingers invade my tight little boy pussy.

You spit on my ass to lube it, then your fingers slide in all the way and I melt. You fuck my hole with them for a minute, then pull them out and quickly replace them with your now rehardened cock.

With my leash in one hand, you take the fingers that were just in my ass and make me suck my ass juice off them while your big dick slides in and out of my bareback ass pussy. "Mmmm. Tastes good, Daddy," I moan.

It doesn't take you long to shoot, and when you do you unload deep into my ass, cum spilling down my thigh as you finally pull out your cock. "Clean it," you order, and I eagerly suck it down all the way.

"That's it for me," you say as you zip up and walk out of the booth. "Fuck!" I think to myself, "How in the hell am I supposed to get home now?"