CD Fun

Story Info
Michael becomes Mikki and is married to Caz.
7.3k words
4.38
34.2k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 11/25/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
62_goo
62_goo
358 Followers

I was lying on our marital bed blindfolded with my hands cuffed to the bedhead, wearing a pair of sheer black knickers. I was waiting for my beautiful wife to come home from her date with Antwan, her big black lover.

I thought back to how this all began. Caz and I met when we were both studying at the State University. I was doing an MBA having completed my degree in Business. She was finishing her degree in International Finance.

She was the most beautiful woman I had seen and I thought I had no chance with her. She was the life of any gathering, the centre of attention wherever she went. I, on the other hand, was quiet and shy, preferring to sit back and watch things happen.

One night I was quietly sipping a beer at the bar next to our campus that we frequented. Caz was, as usual, right in the thick of the noisy College crowd, doing shots. She was at the bar ordering more drinks when she tripped and accidently knocked my beer over.

"Oh, my God, I'm so sorry, here let me clean that up for you."

"No matter, nothing much went on me anyway. There's no problem."

"Aren't you sweet. Thank you for saying that. Most men would go ape shit if I did that to them. Have a good night."

"Thanks, you too."

"Maybe I'll see you again," she said, as I got up to leave.

I smiled at her as I turned to leave. I didn't see her to speak to for another week. She was leaving the bar as I was walking past.

"Hey," she called. "Wait up."

I looked around and realised she was talking to me. "Oh, hi, how are you going?" I asked.

"Good, hey listen, do you want to have a beer? I still feel awful about the other night."

"Um, yeah, OK."

We spent about five hours drinking and talking that night. Caz never once joined her friends, nor was she in the middle of any mayhem that was going on. We went out together again the next night and again two days after that.

We were inseparable for the rest of our time at College. We graduated together and were fortunate enough to find jobs in the same city. It was then that I asked her to marry me. She said yes and we set the date for a year later.

Our engagement was one of huge workloads and a busy working life. But it was also one of plenty of quiet, intimate times. We lived together for about six months before the wedding. It was a wonderful time in our lives.

The wedding went off without a hitch and we spent a great two weeks in Hawaii for our honeymoon. Life was bliss. There was only one time that we had a little spat in Hawaii. Caz asked me one night if I would like to go out to a steakhouse for dinner or get some pizzas delivered to our room. I didn't particularly care and told her that.

She blew up. "For God's sake make a decision, please." And she stormed off.

I found her an hour later in the bar, back in the middle of a group of people dancing, laughing and doing shots. I went up to her and said, "Let's go to the steakhouse."

"Well, it's about fucking time you made a decision. Let's go. I'm famished."

It was such a small incident that I took no notice of her reaction or of what she had said about me not making a decision.

Over the next few months our life together was great. Plenty of good sex and we seemed to understand each other's needs really well. The only time we argued was when Caz cracked it when I allowed her to make decisions. Whenever there was a decision to be made that affected us both I allowed her to choose. She actually called me a wimp one time because I couldn't choose between a PlayStation and an Xbox.

It didn't help that she towered over me. We were the same height, 5-7, but she loved to wear heels, usually 4-inch heels, so she was much taller than me most of the time.

Caz calling me a wimp surprised me but that night our sex was better than ever. Afterwards Caz mentioned it. She said, "Hey, did you like it when I called you a wimp? You've never fucked me like that before. For a wimp you fuck me really well."

I was immediately hard again. Caz kept up her verbal barrage while she played with my cock. "Such a wimp. Can you even fuck me again? Maybe you need to wear my knickers you're such a wimp."

That last statement made me cum so hard I nearly passed out.

"Ooh, so wearing my knickers excites you? Maybe I need to find myself a real stud if you are going to be a knickers-wearing wimp."

"No, Caz, please, I love you so much. Please don't do that."

My cock was getting hard again, even though I'd just cum for the second time.

"Seems like you keep saying that but your little fella here is telling me different. I might just have to explore this side of you some more."

Over the next month or so Caz kept on taunting me in a similar fashion. She would call me a wimp and threaten me with wearing her knickers. At the same time we fucked like rabbits. Only now she would have me go down on her after I came inside her.

"You love it don't you, wimp, cleaning me of all your sticky cum."

"No!"

"Yes you do. Don't deny it."

"No!"

"You do so. You are just a cum loving wimp."

"No!"

"Stop saying no. I know you love tasting your cum, don't you?"

"Yes."

"What did you say?"

"Yes."

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, I love it."

"Yes, you love what?"

"Yes, I love the taste of my cum."

"Oh, that makes me hot. Maybe you'd like more?"

With that Caz went down on me. She took my cock into her mouth and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. I never stood a chance. I came quickly and with force. She caught it all in her mouth and then, with a twinkle in her eye and a smirk on her face, she raised her face to my level, grabbed my head in both her hands and gave me a sloppy kiss. She kissed me hard and swirled her tongue around in my mouth. In doing so she transferred most of my cum into my mouth.

She didn't say anything, just got up, went into the bathroom and got into the shower. After her shower she climbed back into our bed, hugged me and said, "That was soo hot. "

I silently agreed but didn't say anything. I was still in shock; not only at what happened, but that I loved it so much.

The next day she sprung a surprise on me. "I think you loved it so much that you would happily clean my pussy of another man's cum."

I was stunned. I had never even considered that Caz would even think of cheating, much less talk about it with me. But my little fella downstairs had other ideas. I was immediately as hard as a rock.

"I can see by your reaction that you'd like that," she said as she stared at my hard-on.

"Caz, I..."

"I know dear, you don't know, how could I even think it, I'd break your heart. Yes, I know what you will say. But your cock speaks differently. You'd love it. I know it, and you know it, even if you can't say it."

I was shocked but deep down I knew she was right. I'd love it.

She went on, "So this is how it's going to be. There is a guy at work who has made it pretty clear he wants to fuck me. Don't look at me like that. You're such a wimp you probably won't stop me anyway. So I am going to get together with him after work tonight and you're going to wait up for me to get home. If you're lucky I'll have a present for you."

I watched her, as she got ready. She showered and then walked into our bedroom. She went to her lingerie drawer. She pulled a few things out and threw them onto the bed. They were black and sheer. She grabbed a garter belt, wrapped it around her waist and hooked it on. Then she took picked up a stocking. She sat on the bed and slowly rolled it up her freshly shaved leg. Then she grabbed the other one and repeated the process. I was really hard.

"Are you enjoying this, Michael?"

I nodded, unable to speak, as my mouth was too dry.

She hooked her stockings onto the garter belt. She then picked up her bra. It was very pretty, sheer with flower patterns on it. Caz hooked it on and adjusted it so her beautiful breasts fit snugly. She walked to her wardrobe, opened the door and picked out a black pencil skirt. She put it on. A satiny black shirt was next. It was a snug fit as she did up the bottom three buttons. Her breasts stood out and she was showing as much cleavage as I had ever seen her show. Then she did them all up. "This is the look for work. I'll undo the buttons afterwards."

She sat down at her vanity and picked up something. "First, concealer. A little on my fingers and dab it under my eyes and around my nose. This helps cover any dark rings under my eyes."

Then she picked up a large brush. She opened her foundation and started brushing it onto her face. "Foundation and then highlighter. You see, first you flatten everything out with foundation and then use the highlighter to show depth."

She contoured under her cheekbones and in the hollows of her cheeks. "Next comes blush, not too much, but enough to look natural."

"Eyebrows come next, the same colour as my hair. After that I prime my eyelids. Dab it on with my fingers and brush it from my eyelashes to the top of my lids. Now we are ready for eye shadow. I am going with dark and smoky. Not too high on the lids, but darker as we get lower until they are nearly black at my lashes. Black eyeliner is next. This will help my baby blues stand out. Mascara next, two coats on my top lashes and a light coat on my bottom lashes. This makes my lids look darker but really enhances my eyes."

She looked over at me and saw how hard I was. "You like?"

"Oh, yeah."

"Now for my lips. I think bubble gum pink tonight. Flirty, sexy, but not screaming, 'Fuck me.' A sealer first, then liner, then lipstick."

She had a quick look, turned to me and said, "And all done. Now I'm ready for anything."

She wiped the pink lipstick off and went for a dark red for work, as she said. "And the pink is for after work."

It was almost midnight when she got home. I had spent the day thinking about what she might be doing. My imagination wasn't even close. She walked into our bedroom and kissed me passionately. Then she pushed me down onto the bed, lifted her skirt and said, "Eat me, baby, make me cum with your tongue."

With that she smothered my mouth with her pussy. I licked and licked. It didn't take too long before she was screaming in joy, cumming all over my face.

"How did you like that, babe," she said?

"It was fantastic. You must have been really horny to cum so quickly."

"Yeah, well, you know what I'm like just after I've been fucked. I can't get enough. And, yes, I've been fucked; so many times I lost count. I'm full of Antwan's sperm. Well, not now, you just cleaned me up."

I was already hard but when Caz said that I think I was harder than I've ever been. She noticed. "Ohh, so you like that I've just been fucked?"

"Um, ah..."

"That's OK, wimp, you don't need to say anything. Your little fella tells me all I need to know. It makes me hot knowing that you like me being fucked by Antwan's big cock. Do you know, when I told him I was going to see him after work, he grabbed my hand and took me to an unused storeroom. He tore my knickers off and fucked me there and then. That was at ten o'clock this morning. He fucked me three more times before we finished work. After work he took me to his apartment and made love to me all night. During the day it was raw fucking but at his place it was tender and loving."

I was almost bursting at this stage. Caz began stroking my cock. We were lying on the bed together while she gave me a hand job. She rolled me onto my back and suddenly, without much warning, I came. She pointed my cock towards my head. I didn't quite cum on my face but Caz made sure she wiped it all off my stomach and chest and fed it to me with her fingers.

"We're going to do this again, wimp."

This went on every couple of days for a few weeks. Caz would arrive home really late, usually around midnight. She would sit on my face and get me to clean her up. Then she would make me cum and clean up again. Sometimes I fucked her but mostly she gave me a hand job. Once she gave me a blowjob and kissed me with a mouthful of cum. It was a strange time but we were both happy.

One day Caz decided that I was such a wimp that I should wear her knickers. "I never wear any since Antwan ripped mine that first time. I just thought it would be a waste of money. He likes it like that. So you get to wear them while you wait for me to get home. Tonight I want you to wait laying on the bed with these on." With that she pulled out a pair of frilly red knickers.

I showed surprise to Caz but secretly I couldn't wait. That night when I got home I stripped and put them on. I wore them while I ate dinner and kept them on as I lay down on the bed. When Caz came home at about ten o'clock I was waiting on the bed for her, as she wanted.

"Good little wimp. Don't you look sweet?" She walked over to the bed, took off her skirt and proceeded to get me to clean her up. I was tenting my knickers with my hard on. She grabbed me through the material and wanked me until I came. She rolled the knickers off me and stuffed them in my mouth. "Clean your knickers like a good little wimp."

When this had been going on for a few months, Caz came home from work one evening, "Hey, wimp, got something new to try tonight. Are you wearing the black knickers I bought for you?"

I took off my trousers to reveal a pair of sheer black knickers.

"OK, good little wimp. Go to the bedroom and lie on the bed. Then I want you to grab the rail at the top of the bedhead for me."

I did as she asked. She came into the room carrying a bag. "Close your eyes"

I did as she asked and felt her putting a blindfold on. It was a good one, too. I couldn't see a thing. Then I heard the bag rustling and a funny clinking sound. Then Caz Grabbed one of my wrists and I felt something furry around it. She grabbed the other wrist and I felt the same thing. I realised she had handcuffed me to the bed.

"Tonight, my little wimp, Antwan has invited a few of his friends around. He wanted you to know that they were all going to fuck me and was worried that you might not cope so he suggested I cuff you to the bed. Don't worry; I've put the key on the bedside table so I don't leave it at his place by mistake. See ya later, wimp"

I was hard while she was talking to me and I remained hard while she was gone. The sensory deprivation was extreme. My mind was imagining all sorts of things. How many men were going to fuck my beautiful wife tonight?

Just after midnight the front door opened and I heard Caz's heels clicking their way to the bedroom. She grabbed my face and kissed me. Her mouth was full of cum. "Antwan drove me home and I sucked his dick in our driveway. This cum is fresh from his cock."

I just about burst my knickers. "You like, huh?" she asked.

"Uh, huh," I replied.

She planted her pussy over my mouth. She was full of cum.

"How would you like it straight from the source?"

"I, uh, I don't know, Caz, that seems a pretty big step."

"Well, after tonight, Antwan and his friends want to meet you and we thought that you like cum so much you might like to get some straight from the source."

"Honey, I don't know..."

She shifted positions so her little pink anus was over my mouth. She dropped down and said, "Can you clean me here too tonight? There are a few loads there too."

I stuck my tongue into her ass and licked like my life depended on it. It was amazing. Caz leant forward and began sucking my cock. "It would be really hot to see you with a big, black cock in your mouth. I think you'd love it as much as I do. Maybe they would like your ass too."

"What? My ass?" I cried.

"Don't worry, wimp. Antwan gave me a present so you can practice."

With that she whipped out a huge black dildo in a harness. She strapped it on and made me go down on her.

"Oh, that looks so hot. Look up at me."

I looked up at her with my mouth wrapped around the rubber dick.

"Oh, yeah, you look like a natural. Make sure you get it plenty wet."

I wasn't game to ask why. Somehow the idea of Caz fucking me with that monster was really hot. I couldn't wait. She made me stop sucking and get on my hands and knees.

"Now, honey, just relax. It's just like taking a huge dump, just it reverse. If you push while I do it'll be much easier."

I felt the head of the cock at my hole. I clenched in anticipation.

"Relax," she said. "I'm not stopping so it's gonna hurt like hell if you don't relax."

So I tried to relax. As the head entered my ass the pain was like nothing I'd ever felt before. I had tears running down my cheeks. "Honey, it hurts. Please stop, please."

"Not gonna happen. Relax and push like you're taking a dump."

It couldn't have been any worse so I tried. As I strained Caz pushed. The next thing I knew she was balls deep in my ass. I could feel her plastic balls against my real ones.

"See, I knew you could do it," Caz said. "Now you'd better get used to this because we'll be practicing all week."

"Oh, babe, I'm so full. It feels amazing. Why haven't we done this earlier? Now I know why you like it so much. Fuck me, please."

She pounded me for all she was worth. Her little grunting sounds got louder and louder.

"Oh, babe, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, butt fucking you. Ooohhhh, yeah, oohhh, oohhh, oohhh, yes, I'm cumming, aarghhh."

With that, she orgasmed and collapsed onto my back. The rubber cock plopped out of me as she collapsed. I looked her in the eye and said, "We've gotta do that again."

"We sure do, babe. Oh, look, you came too."

There was a pool of cum beneath where I had been on my knees.

"Lick it all up, wimp. I don't want a wet patch on the bed."

Caz went out with Antwan again the next night. When she came home, after I had cleaned her out she sat me down and looked at me seriously.

"There's something we need to discuss. Antwan is all man, so are all of his friends. None of them are gay. So if you want to get cum from the source, and I know you do, you're gonna have to dress like a girl. No arguments, no crying. Either you dress like me or the whole thing isn't gonna happen."

I know she was expecting an argument from me but I was secretly really happy. I had long admired my beautiful wife and the way she dressed. She was beautiful and she had great dress sense. Her business dress was attractive; sexy without being slutty. Usually she wore a skirt and jacket. The skirt generally reached down to mid thigh, although she had some shorter ones. Her evening wear was something else. She always looked as if she wanted every man in the venue to desire her. She always wore heels, usually 4-inch. She had heaps of pairs; I'd lost count of how many she had. There were at least as many shoes as she had outfits.

She also had a great sense of make-up. She rarely looked as if she was wearing any, but I know it took her a long time to achieve this look. It was always well worth it. In business mode, she looked professional, but all woman. In her job in international finance she was not averse to using her sexuality to close a deal. She mainly dealt with middle-aged men. They didn't stand a chance. Once again she stepped it up a notch whenever we went out. She always looked ready for sex.

These thoughts flew through my mind. "If I can look half as good as you, dear, I'll be happy," I said.

"So you'll do it?"

I nodded.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you. I knew I could count on you. I love you so much. Thank you."

She went into business mode. "Now, we're gonna have to practice so you will be perfect. We can start now."

"Caz, it's past midnight. We'll start tomorrow."

"OK but you can wear one of my sexy négligées to sleep in."

She went to her cupboard and found a sexy black number, with pink ribbon under the bust. It was sheer, and it was beautiful. I hardly slept that night I was so excited for what would happen the next day.

62_goo
62_goo
358 Followers
12