Ceasing the Teasing

Story Info
He and sis-in-law quit teasing.
6.1k words
4.63
259.1k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the beginning, the relationship with my sister-in-law was rocky to say the least. But after she finally got rid of the girl-beatin-up-little-beotch she was married to, we started getting closer by the minute. I'm not sure when I actually began looking at her in a sexual way, but I am sure that she had me ogling and having impure thoughts in no time at all. At first, she seemed oblivious to my sudden attraction, but after we spent more and more time together, it sure looked like she was going out of her way to get my attention.

Don't get me wrong; I am in love with my wife, and of course I felt guilty at first about my sudden interest in her sister, but I couldn't seem to stop myself. Besides, my wife Terri had been hinting for quite a while that Tammy and I should do the nasty. With comments like "she hasn't been laid in a while, maybe you should help her out;" "time for you to perform your husbandly duties for Tammy;" and my personal favorite was once (or twice) during sex she said "I wish Tammy was here." Needless to say, it didn't take long for me to let go of my guilt and be totally honest with myself: I wanted to fuck my sister-in-law.

The weirdest part is that they are total opposites. While Terri seems prudish outside of the bedroom, Tammy is a wild child no matter where she is. Terri is slim and Tammy is. . .well, let's call it full figured. She's not fat, she's just got a little extra cushion. But it looks good on her, and, let me tell you, that girl's got an ass that'll kill you. WOW! But, perhaps the main difference (and most likely the main reason for my attraction) is the level of self esteem, or lack thereof, in Tammy's case. You see, wife beaters have to break their wives down emotionally first. That way they'll put up with the beatings. If he has her convinced that she's unattractive to everyone else and that she's lucky to have him, she won't leave his sorry ass when he decides to prove his "manhood" by beating up a girl. Yeah, that's real manly, alright.

So even though she finally wised up and sent him packing, the emotional scars he left behind were far from healed. Pity wasn't the reason behind my newfound lust; I guess it was the challenge. The quest to turn this unsure hottie back into the confident woman she deserved to be was quite a motivator; not to mention that she's gorgeous and, ooh that ass!

Anyway, her house was falling down around her, and, being the only man in her life, I started helping her fix the place up. I put a metal roof on it, put silicone around the windows and winterized everything on the outside. Then we started working on the inside. She had hired a crew to remodel one of her bathrooms, but they couldn't legally do any plumbing. Rather than call a plumber and get raped on labor charges, she called and asked me to help her. Actually, she set it up with Terri. Let the teasing begin!

She started out slow, of course. When I arrived the next afternoon, toolbox in hand, I noticed that the shorts she was wearing were skin tight. Upon closer inspection, I saw that there were no panty lines, not even the thong arrow. Although it was odd for her to be wearing shorts in the wintertime (commando no less), I didn't think anything of it. I simply enjoyed the view as she led me to the closet behind the bathroom. The wall in the closet had been left stud-bare so I could get to the plumbing.

"Thank you for helping me."she said as we reached the closet.

"Hey, it's no problem." I replied, stepping past her and into the closet. "I'd rather do it this way than have some plumber charge the shit out of you."

"Well I'll help you, of course." she said. "You'll just have to tell me where you need me."

"Mm. . .a lot of possibilities in that statement." I joked. Our recent flirtations had given her confidence a badly needed boost, therefore I took every opportunity that presented itself.

"Be careful," she replied, "don't bite off more than you can chew."

Touche. Mentally patting myself on the back for the progress of her self-esteem, I turned to the plumbing and began to remove the old drain kit from the bathtub. I had to lay on my back to get to it and, as I suspected (or feared) the damn thing was so corroded that it wouldn't budge. Not to mention that I had zero room to maneuver and, no matter how I tried to prop the flashlight, I couldn't see shit.

"Can you hold the light for me?" I asked.

"How am I supposed to do that?" she asked.

"Well, just turn it on and shine it right here so I can see what I'm doing." My smart-ass came out before I realized just how precarious the situation had become. Realizing my ignorance, she decided to have fun with it.

"Ok, but you may not want to tell Terri about this." she teased.

"What are you talking about?"

That's when I looked down and realized that with my legs sticking out the door, and the need for us to be in the same space; she would have to straddle me. For her to hold the light where I needed it, we would be in the cowgirl position; fully clothed, but erotic nonetheless.

"Oh! Sorry. I'll see if I can make do." I said.

"Yeah, I knew you'd chicken out." she replied. Of course I couldn't let that pass.

"Who's chicken? Get down here if you're woman enough." There. I turned it right back around on her.

Our eyes met and held for what seemed like forever. I couldn't read her expression and wondered if I'd made a mistake. Was she mad? Did I fail some test? Was she going to tell Terri that I'd gone too far? Reaching above my head, I resumed my work, (without the light) and tried to put the whole sticky situation behind us. Apparently, I had nothing to worry about. While straining to break the connection, I could suddenly see what I was doing because the light appeared right where I needed it.

I could feel her thighs pressing gently on either side of me, her crotch poised just millimeters from my own. She had leaned forward to hold the light in the right spot, but why didn't I notice her breasts before? The collar of her shirt gapped, giving me a perfect shot of her braless tits and hard nipples in all their glory. I quickly looked up to her eyes so she wouldn't catch me ogling, but it was too late. She didn't say anything, but I could tell she'd seen me. Luckily, she was smiling.

"Boy I hope you don't tell her about this!" I said.

"That we're in this position, or that you're enjoying it?" she asked, with that insanely cute, mischievous grin of hers.

"Both."

"Don't worry," she said, "I'm just as guilty as you are."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Good." I said.

I returned to the task at hand. As I strained to break the connection on the fitting, I must have raised my hips a little. I heard her sharp intake of breath as my crotch touched hers. My dick had been at full attention since we started this little episode and I could tell that it had wedged perfectly along the length of her pussy. I lowered my hips, put the wrench down, and looked at her.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean. . ."

"It's ok," she interrupted, her face flushed, "we'll keep that a secret too."

"That it happened. . . or that you enjoyed it?"

"Both." she laughed.

"Good."

As we shared a chuckle, I lost what little resolve I had left. Given the fact that she was having just as much fun as I was, I couldn't resist pushing a little farther. I reached down, grabbed her hips and pulled her down to me. She gasped as our loins came into full contact with each other for a second time. It occurred to me that, short of super-human strength (not to mention breaking both of her legs), there was no way I could have pulled her down on me without her help. She could have easily resisted, but didn't.

"Sorry," I said, letting go of her hips, "I couldn't help it." I was right. Although I "let her up," our position remained unchanged.

"You can't stop now, teaser." she said; her face still flushed. She put the flashlight down and pushed herself up; her hands now supporting her upper body. "I warned you about biting off more than you can chew."

Still smiling at me, she began to grind her hips into mine. My agonizingly hard dick had made itself at home; wedged into the crevice that had been beckoning (haunting?) me for the past year. Her smile transformed into the sexiest look of pure lust that I had ever seen. Grabbing her ass, I did my best to match her rhythm as the tempo of both her breathing and her grinding began to increase. After all the jokes I'd made about "dry-humping," I never thought it would really work. I honestly thought we would have to remove our clothes and get down to it before she could get off. I was wrong. As a matter of fact, I might even be able to cum this way.

We continued our hip gyrations, and I could tell she was getting closer. In spite of my amazement, I helped her along as best as I could. Running my hands up her body, I grabbed a titty in each hand. I continued to move with her as I pinched her nipples, softly at first, then harder as I tried to guess how hard she wanted it.

"It's ok; you're not going to break them." she said, pulling her shirt up so I could get to them easier.

That was all the motivation I needed. As I pinched one, I moved my mouth to the other and began to suck and nibble her nipples. While I was rotating to and from each breast, she grabbed the back of my head and "helped" me move from one to the other. I looked up at her when she let go, and latched on to her breasts again with both hands. Our faces were now inches from each other, and I could feel her increased breath as she worked her way toward orgasm. With the ironic realization that we hadn't even kissed yet, I leaned up to do just that. Smiling, she pulled away. She would lean in to kiss me and then pull back. I watched her lips; yearning to cross that tiny little boundary. Sweet lips. I needed them. Had to have them. But still, she refused. God, I love to be teased!

Finally, as her orgasm approached, she crushed her lips into mine. Our tongues dueled while the tempo of her grinding reached light speed. I pinched her nipples harder at just the right moment, as a powerful orgasm swept through her body. She let out a muffled moan while our endless kiss continued. When her climax subsided, we kept kissing. She ceased her hip movements, leaving me hanging, but the ceaseless kissing appeared to be a culmination of our newfound love, lust, and promise of more to come.

"Thanks," she said, catching her breath, "I needed that!"

"Now whose the teaser?" I asked. "You can't just leave me hanging; you gotta finish what you started."

"After toying with me, it's time you got teased back." she replied.

"You're the one who's playing games," I retorted, "with your tight shorts and bare tits."

"Are you kidding?!" she said. "You have been teasing me for years now and you expect me to feel sorry for you after just once. I'm going to take a shower now."

Though it sounded like a heated argument, our exchange, although very hot, was anything but an argument. You could cut the sexual tension in the air with a butter knife. As she stood, I grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled. As they passed her pussy, I saw the most lush forest of pubic hair I had seen in a very long time. Not that a full bush is a turnoff or anything, it's just that I prefer being able to see what I'm doing.

"See why I have to take a shower?" she asked; the mischief grin was back in full force as she pulled her shorts back up. "I haven't had the need to shave for a while now. If you're a good boy and get your work done, I might let you finish what you started." She turned to leave.

"Wait!" I said, standing up. When she turned back around, I took her in my arms and kissed her. She responded with the same fervor we had shared just a few moments ago. During our long, passionate embrace, my hands moved down to that sweet ass. However, when I reached up to grab a breast, she broke away.

"I see what you're trying to do, naughty boy." she said. "We both have work to do." The kiss may have stopped, but we were still in each other's arms, my hands still on her ass.

"Are you going to shave the whole thing?" I asked.

"I don't know; what do you want me to do?"

"Leave a little at the top; I'm not into little girl noonies. And FYI, you started it."

She laughed, kissed me again, and went to take a shower. I, on the other hand, turned back to my own work, but for some odd reason, I was a little overzealous. The drain broke alright, but not the way I wanted it to. Looking down through the hole in the floor, I saw that the drainpipe itself had broken. Oh well, at least I got the damn thing off. But a whole new problem had arisen. I'd have to cut a hole in the floor.

I plugged in the saw and was about to make my cut when I realized that I should let her know what I was doing before I just cut a hole in her house. Right? Or maybe, knowing she was naked in the other bathroom, I needed to see it. Whatever the reason, I put down the saw and went to the other bathroom.

I was about to knock on the door when I heard the shower running, but I turned the doorknob instead. Unlocked. On purpose? Walking into the bathroom, I saw her silhouette through the semi-transparent shower door. I tried to be as quiet as possible opening the shower door, but it was no use. Even gently, it sounded like I was rolling a freakin' piano across the floor.

"What took you so long?" she asked, "I thought maybe you lost interest."

Oh, she looked exquisite. There's something about a wet, naked woman that just epitomizes sexy: the way her hair lay over her head and ran down her back, showing just her face in all of it's appealing beauty; the sheen of her wet skin reflecting off the light, while those incredibly lucky drops of water were cascading down various parts of her body; her pert breasts with hard nipples, which are incredibly gorgeous by anyone's standards; and most of all, the return of her confidence in a smile brimming with the knowledge that she had just rendered me speechless. Sexy. Beautiful. I was staring.

"Are you there?" she was still smiling.

"I have no idea." I replied, still drinking in the sight of her.

She laughed.

"Ok," I began, "I'll be perfectly honest; don't get me wrong, what I'm seeing here is nice, to say the least, but it's a little disappointing."

"Oh." she said, looking confused and maybe a little hurt.

"See, I have been obsessed with that magnificent ass of yours since the first time I saw it and, quite frankly, since its finally bare in front of me, but pointing the wrong way. . .well, let's just say I'm not very damn happy about it."

Let the teasing resume. Smiling, she began a slow turn; then quickly faced me again. Turning the opposite direction, she quickly spun back again. But the joke was on her.

"Ha ha; you just think you're teasing me now." I said, "Because the dance your boobies are doing is awesome!

Of course she responded by covering them up with her hand. . .or at least a noble effort. The laughter was back. I've already mentioned that I like to be teased, but her joy of the situation and the self assurance that she held a certain power over me was far more satisfying, not to mention an incredible turn-on. Finally, biting her bottom lip, she gave me a complete turn and rewarded me with the vision I had been waiting for.

She turned her head to watch my reaction, but I was oblivious at the moment. Have I mentioned that I really like her ass? Man what a thing of beauty: perfectly sculpted with a firm roundness that truly defines a nice ass. Plus, there's enough there to grab a hold of and enjoy the ride. DAMN! I teased myself; meaning that, starting at her ankles, I moved my eyes slowly up her legs (very nice), lingering on her delicious ass (I think I've made my opinion fairly clear), and working my way past those twin "great ass" dimples in the small of her back (every time I've seen a set of those dimples, they've been hovering above a high-quality derriere), up her back (my God, even her back is sexy!) until, finally, our eyes met.

Now, what I meant to say was probably witty, for certain; but what came out was a series of rambling noises that I won't even attempt to spell.

"You like?" she asked.

"Nah," I said, "it was my dislike that turned me into a babbling idiot."

She giggled, then replied: "Neither one of us is getting our work done."

"Sorry," I said, "for some reason I'm a little distracted. Besides, without a guarantee, what's my motivation?"

"Should we draw up a contract?" she teased.

"I think a verbal agreement will suffice." I replied.

"And what sort of agreement are you looking for?"

"Well, we'll need some sort of reward system in place to maximize efficiency. Especially since I'll have to cut a hole in the floor and crawl under the house to fix the drain line I broke."

"What?" her alarm was immediate.

"Please try and stay focused." I said. "You'll run out of hot water any time now."

She turned the water off. "How are you going to fix the hole in the floor?"

"There are two layers in most floors. Underneath the floor you walk on is the sub-floor. I'll cut a big hole in the top, a smaller hole in the sub-floor, and replace the top one to cover it up. I've done it in my own house, and, believe me, it's much better to have close access to those lines. With all that extra work, though, I'm afraid I'll need a lot better payment than our original agreement."

"I'd say your payment so far has been more that fair." she slipped back into the routine.

"You've already had an orgasm." I pointed out. "And let me apologize for my inability to look you in the eye."

"So you'll do it for an orgasm?" sexy, mischief grin was back. She jiggled her boobs for good measure.

"I'm thinking more like two."

"What if I can't get you off twice?"

"Who said anything about me?" I closed the door and left her to mull that one over in her mind. I heard her laugh before the shower came back on.

After cutting through the two layers of floor, I could see that the line had broken in a pretty ideal spot and that fixing it would be a snap. I put the new drain kit on the tub so I could attach it to the drain as soon as I repaired it. As a matter of fact, I had it fixed and was about to come back up when she came back in to the closet. She was wearing a robe and, hopefully, nothing else. Luckily, I had just put the flashlight (man, what a handy tool that had been) back up on the floor.

"I finished my work, how about you?" she said.

"I'm not sure; could you hand me the flashlight?"

Squatting down, she handed me the light, which I turned on immediately and shined right up her robe. She had left a small patch of hair at the top, but the rest was bald. Her bare pussy was a work of art, to say the least.

"You do know that the quicker you get the job done, the quicker you'll get paid." she said, not moving.

"I'm done;" I replied, "I just couldn't let that opportunity pass me by."

"Oh, you asshole!" she laughed as she stood up. Stepping forward and straddling the hole in the floor, she gave me a full body "up-skirt" shot that, I must say, was deeply appreciated.

"Thank you!" I said. "As a matter of fact, you're more than welcome to stay there while I crawl out."

"Nope, you've had your fun; I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself." she said, moving back to sit in the chair she had been sitting in earlier.

Making record time, I crawled out, replaced the cover over the hole and screwed it down. Turning around, I was rewarded with another up-skirt shot and that sexy grin.

"You're filthy!" she said.

"As crazy as it sounds, it must have happened while I was under the house." I said. Her pussy was still exposed and I was staring again.

"I hope there's enough hot water left." she replied.

12