CeCe the Fun Slut Pt. 01

Story Info
Suburban woman awakens to her inner slutness.
2.4k words
4.38
52.7k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 06/07/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Notes & Disclaimers:

This story is set in a land far, far away where unsafe sex has no consequences; a land where

HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis, and other STDs don’t exist. PLEASE DON’T TRY THIS AT HOME! It is fiction...it

is FANTASY!

This story is a work of FICTION! None of the characters or events herein is based on real people, either living or dead. It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further! By reading further, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult of legal majority in your jurisdiction.

Feedback is appreciated to the address in my profile.

Thanks to all who wrote regarding my previous stories! Cheers!

Enjoy,

Suzy

* * * * *

Prelude

So here I was. 10:30 on a Thursday evening and I'm lying back on the bed in a dingy motel room trying to catch my breath as the horse-hung boys I'm with just deposited the 14th and 8th load of cum in my ass and cunt. This was all part of my quarterly ritual to secure large amounts of semen to feed the 22 year old femme fuck toy that lives with me and my husband.

I looked across the room and Ed was getting his magnificent ebony wood back up. All three of these beautiful specimens of black manhood sported more than 11 solid inches of cock. But where Ed was rebounding well, Sammy and Jerome were petered out (excuse the pun).

"You know the rules baby." I stated to my limp-dicked friends. "You're both hard and fucking or its time to go."

Ed rose from his chair and walked to the bed. "Get on all fours baby; I want to pump another load in that fine white ass of yours."

Being the dutiful black cock slut, I rolled onto my stomach and hoisted my ass into the air.

"Take the plug out slowly darling." I said as Ed started to remove the monster butt plug that was keeping the lake of semen dammed-up inside my well-fucked asshole.

As they had done a dozen times before, Ed removed the plug and scraped all the cum that stuck to it into a glass. I then watched in the mirror as he rammed his cock up my used asshole with one masterful stroke and proceeded to fuck me hard. Sammy and Jerome were now dressed and each stopped on their way out the door to give me a peck on the cheek and give my pendulous tits a squeeze.

"See you next time CeCe." They said.

"Uh. Uh... bye boys, uh... uh... thanks for the fuck." I managed just as Ed put load number 15 up my bum. He did his job. He poured the cum overflow from the glass into my asshole and replaced the plug. I swung around, stood from the bed dropped my skirt, pulled-up my tube top and headed for the door.

"Hate to fuck and run lover, next time." He barely had a chance to get in a 'Bye Bitch' out before I was in my car and headed home to feed my slut.

How did I get here? A 39-year-old dominant lesbian/hetero housewife riding down the highway with an eight-inch butt plug in her ass and a six incher up her cunt; full of the semen from three darling black studs and three solid hours of hot, messy fucking.

Chapter 1

It was nineteen years ago. I was newly married to a nice white guy named Joe. We played all the games that young newlyweds do...fantasizing of illicit encounters and forbidden sex. My husband continually told me how hot he got when imagining me with my head buried between the legs of a sexy woman while he fucked me with his fat 8 inches. I would occasionally egg him on when he did me doggy-style with 'Oh Joe, I need a cunt to suck.' and that pretty well guaranteed that he would cum within seconds.

We seriously discussed a threesome with a woman. I always managed to call his bluff by telling him that I would agree to that if we could first have a threesome with another man...that usually shut him up. We just continued with our very active fantasy life.

About five months into our marriage--we had just spent a typical Saturday fucking and sucking all around the house--Joe came up with the idea to go see an X-rated movie and give ourselves a rest and watch others sex up. I was a bit nervous, but agreed. Joey threw on shorts and a T-shirt and I tossed on a short denim skirt and a tube top. (I also put on some matronly panties and a maxi-pad, because I was leaking semen from both my butt and my very sore pussy.)

We decided on a place about thirty miles away that some friends told us about. The friends said it was a fun place to go when they were feeling particularly naughty. (Vicky, the female half, confided in me one day that she had been to this place during the middle of the week to get some 'toys' to spice things up in their bedroom, and ended up spending two hours in some back room getting fucked up the ass by two black guys...I was very nervous, but also very excited)

We arrived about 7 o'clock in the evening and there appeared to be half-a-dozen or so cars in the small parking lot. This was on of those nondescript little places with the yellow sign the read 'Adult Books'. My heart was racing as we entered. Not sure what I was expecting, (maybe an orgy two steps into the front door) but was surprised to find the store almost empty. There were two middle-aged (40ish) white men looking at magazines and a 30ish, somewhat attractive white man behind the counter. Joey and I looked at each other and held hands in a death grip of excitement and fear and we started to look around.

There were books and magazines with cocks and pussies and stretched open assholes on the cover. There were some straight, some gay and many in-between. We saw a doorway with a black curtain covering it and a sign above that read 'Movies 25c'. We turned the corner, around a small partition, and there were sex toys of every imaginable shape and size. Things that buzzed and pumped and inflated and...it was just overwhelming. (I was staring at this huge black dildo and imaging our friend Vicki splayed on her bed, shoving this monster up her asshole...oh god I was getting hot).

Finally, we spotted a large doorway with an arrow that proclaimed 'Theater'. We looked at each other and shrugged, not knowing the difference between 'Movies' and 'Theater'. Joey led us over to the clerk and asked for some guidance. The nice looking clerk answered, but did so while staring directly at my 38E tits, which by that point were hard with anticipation of the evening’s events.

I looked at Joe who was looking at the clerk, looking at me and noticed that his dick was starting to push out the front of his shorts. I turned to see the reaction of the clerk and noticed that his dick was also hard. This place was amazing, so much unashamed lust. I think if I had dropped to my knees right there and sucked-off the clerk my husband wouldn't have even blinked.

Chapter 2

He charged Joey to go in the 'Theater', (This is where the real movies played. 'Movies' just showed short, 5 minute clips...the intricacies of adult bookstore etiquette.) but didn’t charge me. We felt a bit awkward as we entered. There were about 100 seats and only one occupied, that by one of the 40ish guys that had been browsing the magazines when we first arrived. He was sitting in the back row, so Joe and I took seats about mid-theater and on the opposite side of the aisle from this other guy.

The feature was in progress. We walked in on a scene showing a waifish young blond sucking on two very large, very hard cocks while being fucked from behind by a rather butch looking brunette woman wearing a dildo in some kind of harness contraption. I just sat there stunned. I had never imagined any combo like this. My pussy was throbbing and my thumb-sized nipples were so hard they hurt. I heard a moan and realized that it was me. Joey started to nuzzle my neck and whisper that he was so hot he could fuck me right there with people watching. Oh god, that did it. I came without even being touched.

I calmed down a bit and Joe leaned back in his chair. He led my hand to his cock and I started to stroke him through his shorts as we watched the two big fat cocks spray the skinny blond with all their hot sticky sperm. The blond was in a state of ecstasy as the brunette slammed the dildo into her cunt all while scooping the semen on her face into her mouth...wow, what a climax. As the scene ended, I realized that I was no longer feeling my dear hubby's shorts, but his bare penis. I got very nervous all of the sudden, realizing that a few rows back was some stranger watching me jack-off my lover. Joey soon took my mind off anything other than our pleasure by rubbing my soaked panties and the useless maxi-pad against my equally soaked cunt.

The next scene started. The brunette from the first scene was back. She was dressed in some black leather costume that exposed her whole pussy and ass. Two magnificent black men who sported large, angry looking cocks joined her. The young blond was there as well, but she was blindfolded and handcuffed in a kneeling position in the corner. Joey started to get more aggressive with his assault on my cunt and I just stared while the brunette in the movie (who could've been my twin) was getting her mouth and asshole pounded by the black studs. I was oblivious to anything around me. Thoughts of our friend Vicki and her little secret ran through my head. Joey's pulsing cock ran through my fingers and then I felt his mouth on my nipples. He had pulled my top down over my tits and was sucking them while my body spasmed in one continuous climax.

I opened my eyes to watch the first big black stud empty his balls into the brunette's asshole. The camera zoomed in as I watched the cum leak out. The other black stud pulled out of her mouth, walking two steps behind her and very unceremoniously shoved his fat dick up her already gaping bum. Joey hit another hot spot in my cunt and bit down on my nipple. My mouth let out a moan and my head turned to see the older man one seat away from me wildly stroking his cock.

My mind was swimming in lust at this point. I watched this 40 year old push his meat through his fist and then turned my attention back to the movie and then back to Joey's cock that was as hard and fat as I had ever seen it. On the screen, the second black stud was putting his hot load inside the brunette's bottom and the same close-up showed the cummy mess that her asshole had become. Joey started to cup my breasts, shoving them obscenely toward to older guy. Saying, "Cum on her tits man, cum on hers tits." I joined in his chorus with, "Oh god yes, give me your cum." I glanced back at the screen in time to see the young blond led on a leash to the spermy asshole of the brunette and ordered to clean her. My orgasm started anew the moment the blonde's tongue dipped into her mistress' gloriously messed bum. Our friend suddenly half-stood in his seat and started to ejaculate all over my sensitive nipples, pushing me further and further over the edge. Then my darling husband follows suit and starts to squirt his warm semen into my mouth and on my tits. Proclaiming his approval with, "Oh, fuck yes. Yes. Yes."

To my surprise (and delight) our new friend bent his mouth to mine and started to share my husband's cock and salty, spermy treat with me. He licked my face clean, then moved to my tits, and performed a yeoman's job of cleaning the cum cocktail that was dripping from my nipples. He sat back, tucked his cock into his pants and with a quick 'Thanks' was up and out of the theater. Joey and I just stared at one another. He then leaned into me and we kissed a deep soulful kiss. As we broke we both said, "I love you," and started to giggle with total abandon.

As if a light bulb appeared over our heads, we suddenly realized where we were and somewhat sheepishly put ourselves back together and headed for the exit. As we passed through the store we where suddenly confronted with a full house...and all eyes were upon us. Embarrassedly, we moved through the crowd. I was briefly stopped by a guy in drag who reached out and said in a high falsetto, "Missed some honey." He very matter-of-factly scooped a rather large glob of semen from my hair, brought it to his mouth and licked his fingers clean. "mmm...Delicious," he said. He gave me a peck on the cheek, a wink to Joe and spun away walking towards the 'Movies' area.

"I think I just came again." I whisper to Joey as we all but ran out the door and into the safety of our car.

Our drive home was a rush of emotion for us both. I told my dear husband that I had never been hotter in my young life and he stated the same to me. He asked me about my feelings regarding our cocksucking friend and I told him that watching my darling husband getting his dick licked by a guy just sent me to levels of bliss and lust I didn't know were possible. He said he felt awkward now, but was so hot during our little adventure that he would've done just about anything. At home that evening we necked like teenagers and fucked twice more before falling into a long deep sleep. Our adventures were just beginning.