Cecelia Ch. 02

Story Info
My encounter with Cecelia: how she spanked and screwed me.
2.2k words
4.22
27.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 - Caught Out

Cecelia must have remembered my wet g-string she had stripped me out of when I had entered her hut. "Michael, why don't I wash the salt water out of your lovely little g-string for you and hang it up to dry in the sun. That way it will be clean and dry for you when you leave." Cecelia quickly put on her bañador and left me in the bedroom. Then I heard the main door of the hut squeak open and shut.

I had an opportunity to check out her bedroom. The furnishings were spartan, the hut obviously used only occasionally. There was a low chest of draws beside the bed, and a much larger chest against the wall. On top of the chest, propped against the wall was a mirror. Apart from these, the bed was the only furnishing in the room. Immediately I used the mirror to check out the state of my bottom. My whole bottom was red from below my hips to the top of my thighs. Cecelia had obviously done an excellent job of spanking me.

I opened the top draw of the chest and found it empty, confirming the hut was used only occasionally. I then went draw beside the bed where Cecelia had obtained the condom. As well as the condoms, it contained a wooden table tennis bat. Cecelia probably kept it to use as a paddle, but it would be too dangerous to find out. If I asked about it, Cecelia would know I had been snooping and would then probably want use it to punish me for snooping. I was acutely aware of the embers that still burnt in my arse.

Suddenly, I heard the main door of the hut squeak open. I'd almost been sprung. I closed the draw and returned to meet Cecelia as she returned. My heart racing, I met Cecelia as she entered the bed room, and hugged her. I was completely naked and she in her in her bañador. We started kissing. I did not try to undress then her, but just let her enjoy my lips, and explore my mouth.

Cecelia stopped exploring my mouth and started giving me gentle kisses on the lips. It was as if she wanted to change the pace. I slipped the strap of her bañador off her shoulder to kiss her on the neck. I kissed her again. She dropped her arms by her side. She stood there giving me gentle kisses on the lip, almost teasing me to undress her. She watched me in my eyes as I slowly slipped the straps of her bañador over her arms. As her bañador fell away from her, she hugged me and rewarded me a gentle kiss on the lips. "Michael, I don't want to be kissed just on the lips." She took me by the hand back to her bed.

We sat on the edge of her bed, and started kissing. I then felt Cecelia's hand up between my legs, and gently started stroking my balls. I had not had a chance to remove the condom which Cecelia had put on me before she had ridden me. I feel her hand brush my manhood. She looked me in the eye. "Let me take that off for you Michael. I like you completely naked."

After I let her remove the condom, we started kissing again. Cecelia fell back on the bed and pulled me back on top of her. I kissed her on her lips and then on each breast, letting my tongue circle each of her nipples. I then kissed her on fourth place, again letting my tongue circle her clit. I returned to the first place I had kissed her. She let my tongue probe her mouth.

"Michael, stop for a moment. I need to get a little something", Cecelia said as she tipped me off balance, causing me to fall on my side on her bed. My heart raced as I realized she was going to the drawer beside her bed that contained her paddle. I would be completely at her mercy if she had decided to paddle me. I was effectively trapped inside Cecelia's hut. The tiny g-string which was my only item of clothing, was hanging up to dry in the breeze somewhere outside her hut.

I was thankful when it was not her paddle Cecelia returned with, but a condom. "I am sure we will need this latter, Michael" Cecelia giggled as she placed the condom into my hand. "I will bonk you well if you kiss me where I love to be kissed." She gave me a wicked smile and kissed me on the lips. "Michael, If you don't feel quite ready we can always go out on the beach for swim." If I went out now, anyone on the beach would see my well-spanked arse. My tiny g-string could not hide the tell tale redness which I knew was there.

Cecelia had gained complete sexual dominance over me. I gave her a submissive kiss on her lips. Cecelia returned the kiss and then fell on her back onto her bed with her legs dangling over the edge of the bed. Her legs were well parted. She asked for a pillow, which I obediently got and placed under her head.

I placed at Cecelia's feet the mat on which she had recently ridden me. Cecelia's eyes watched me expectantly as I knelt on the mat, and then came down on her nestling my mouth between her legs. Cecelia wrapped her legs around my shoulders, exposing herself completely to me. I let my tongue circle her clit in slow motion until her love lips started to open up. This was my cue to let my tongue make smaller circles so that it touched her clit. When I tasted her juices starting to flow, I let my tongue give her clit several quick firm flicks.

The way Cecelia was now slowly squirming and sighing indicated she was now very aroused. I felt her clit respond with a twitch. I lightened my to keep her in her build-up. I could feel myself becoming hard, but knew I could not have the pleasure of feeling her around me until she asked for it. Slowly I re-started my circles and tongue flicks of clit, backing off again after her arousal had risen to a new level. I kept her in the pleasure of a pre-orgasmic build up for some time. When felt it was time, I restarted my tongue flicks and circles and only stopping when her orgasm was inevitable. As she came I sucked on her as hard as I could, trying to suck her clit out of her love lips.

As she came back to earth again, she started to cry out "Coger", "Coger". I clambered out from between her legs and bounded on to her bed. My shaft was hard at his stage. Cecelia was so randy she fumbled as she helped put the condom on me. She then just rolled back on to her back, and let me plunge my manhood deep in side her. She wrapped her legs around me letting me do with her what I pleased. I was so aroused, it was not long before I spent myself into the sheath which separated us.

After that we just lay in each others arms and cuddled while we both regained our breath and come back to earth.

"Michael why don't I check it your lovely little g-string is dry yet?", Cecelia asked. She quickly climbed into her bañador, and went out the door.

I don't know what it was but I could not help but think about the paddle which Cecelia kept in the draw beside her bed. I wanted to hold it just once in my hand and imagine how she would use it. I waited until I heard the door squeak shut, and then rushed to her draw. I would not have long before I would hear the door squeak open again. I felt like a naughty boy as I opened her draw and picked up the paddle. I grabbed it in a firm grip, which I felt sure Cecelia would have used. I swang it through the air at arse height and imagined the thwack it would have made as it landed on her victims arse. Trying to imagine the feeling which Cecelia derived as she wielded this instrument of corporal punishment I swang it through the air again.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Cecelia at the door. I had not heard the warning squeak of the door. "Michael, what are you doing with my paddle?" Cecelia asked. Completely naked, I stood there and just looked at her.

"Is it possible that you were thinking how I might use it on a naughty boyfriend?" she then asked. I just stood there and nodded because I knew that she had read my mind

"Michael, please give me my paddle." The sternness in Cecelia's voice told me that I would soon hear the sound the paddle made as it landed on a my naked arse. My heart raced as I walked completely naked to Cecelia to give her the paddle. As I handed Cecelia her paddle, I saw that she did not have my g-string. There was no escape. I was completely naked; my g-string was outside somewhere. .

"I am going to have to give you four of the very best on your bare bottom," Cecelia informed me My heart was now racing even faster as I knew that Cecelia intended to refresh the red embers in my arse. "Michael, please bend over and place your palms on the table." I bent over and placed my hands on the table as Cecelia instructed. I knew that Cecelia was going to punish me like a naughty schoolboy. My arse was now completely unprotected. "Michael, if you take your hands off the table before I deliver the fourth stroke, I am going to have to start over again. Do you understand?"

I answered Cecelia like a 10 year old school boy might answer a school mistress. "Yes Miss" was all I could respond. All I could wonder was how I had been trapped so easily.

The.paddle landed almost immediately across both cheeks with a resounding thwack. And it hurt. All I could think of was what a completely unprotected target I was offering Cecelia. All because I dared to imagine how Cecelia would use the paddle. Now I was finding out "Michael just stay in exactly that position", Cecelia instructed. "Just three more strokes to go."

The paddle landed again on both cheeks, right on top of the previous whack. My arse now felt as if it was on fire. Before I could stop myself, I lifted my hands off the table. "Michael, you have moved out of position. Please put your hands back on the table", Cecelia instructed. I resumed my position of submission by putting my hands back on the table. "Michael, I am going to have to start the quatro strokes again."

The paddle landed again on my right cheek. The sting of that swat stoked the fire in my arse to a blistering heat. All I could do was concentrate on submission to Cecelia's direction to keep my hands firmly on the table. "Michael, your bottom is in exactly the right position", Cecelia encouraged.

The paddle landed again on my left cheek. I stayed in my position of submission. The paddle landed again. All I could think of was just one more stroke to submit to. "Michael, push your back down please. It will help stretch your bottom nicely for the final swat." As I pushed my back down I was conscious that I was sticking my aching and tender bottom out even further, offering it to Cecelia's paddle. The paddle landed again on my throbbing arse with another resounding whack. The swat would have been heard by anyone outside the hut. My arse hurt like hell. I stayed in my position of submission because I did not want to earn another set of four of the best.

"Michael, you can now take your hands off the table," Cecelia informed me. I stood and turned to Cecelia. When my eyes met Cecelia's she was looking directly at me with a cool confident gaze. I could not meet her gaze so my eyes fell to her boobs and the plunging neckline of her bañador. "Michael, I would like you to put my paddle back where you found it," Cecelia directed as she handed me the instrument of my chastisement. I did not want desire to earn another paddling, so I obediently trotted off on my errand to the drawer her bedroom. This must have given Cecelia an eyeful of my bottom which felt like it was bright crimson.

After completing my errand, I saw that Cecelia was watching me from the door. She beckoned me to come back to her. Her eyes dropped to enjoy the sight of my manhood swinging as I obediently returned to her. I desperately wanted to rub my arse but knew that this would show that it had hurt. I was both completely naked, and completely at her mercy.