Cecelia's Story

Story Info
A shy woman comes out of her shell.
2.1k words
4.04
37.7k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Cecelia is sitting on the stiff bed staring at the dingy white hotel sheets, she can't help but to feel embarrassed about what she is about to do. She wraps her arms around her quivering stomach as she tries to put thoughts of being discovered out of her racing mind.

Did she plan the event well enough? Was she even sure that this would be worth the risk? The soft knock at her hotel door stops her mind in it's' process.

Cecelia is motionless, paralyzed by her uncertainty. She thinks to her self that she could just not answer the door. She hears a knock again but this time it is louder and more impatient.

This is the event that she had planned for, and dreamt of for years. An event that had so enraptured her mind that all else seemed to be just a roadblock on the path to this destination. Now after having put so much of her time and thought into this was she really going to allow her fear to stop it from happening?

There was no more time to deliberate as she heard two more gentle knocks on the door followed by the heavy melodious voice of a man.

"If you want me to go away I can."

She desperately wants to say, "No" but as she tries her speech fails her.

"Are you shy in there? It's okay if you are shy."

Cecelia can hear his smile through the door. Something about the richness of his tone calms the quivering in her belly and she slowly gets herself to her feet.

"There is nothing wrong with being shy," he coos. Cecelia is now making her way to the door. She is managing, for now, to quiet the fearful monologue in her mind as she follows the sound of the strangers' voice. Once she is at the door she reaches out and places her hand on the doorknob and her body becomes stiff. On cue as if sensing her body's petrified state the voice speaks again.

"We could just talk. There is no reason to be shy if all you are going to do is have a little talk." Before her mind is able to think another thought she opens the door. Cecelia is taken a back by what she sees standing in the door way before her.

The gentleness of his smile is in puzzling contrast to his frame. He is tall and thick, and his blue eyes seem to be glowing with electricity. The man before her is what Cecelia would have dreamt the archangel of war Michael to look like. She thinks to herself "I asked for a man and they have sent me a God."

He is amused by her admiration of his features. The man allows his admiration to be known by broadening the smile on his pale white face and flashing her, the dimple on his right cheek. She gives him a quick and embarrassed smile.

"Please come in," she says backing away from the door but still holding the knob trying to give him some space to walk past her. However instead of taking advantage of the extra room she has made for him he walks as close to her as physics allow, purposefully bumping his body into hers.

His intentioned bump knocks her slightly off balance and she reaches out to grab his forearm in order to steady herself. Once she has regained her balance she looks up into his eyes, she is unable to speak.

"Are you steady now?" The only response that Cecelia can manage is a nodding of her head. He again flashes her, his dimpled smile.

"You should close the door." She obeys him and shuts the door, but continues to hold on to the knob. He walks through the hallway into the hotel bedroom and stops just in front of the floor length window.

"This is a lovely view," he says than he shuts her blinds. Cecelia watches in silence as he walks over to the bed and sits down. He slowly runs his large hand over the comforter admiring its' texture. He than takes off the black wool blazer that he is wearing and holds it out in front of him in Cecelia's direction.

She walks over to him and takes the blazer from him. She turns around and leans over to neatly lay the expensive looking blazer on the arm chair across from the bed. As she stands up she is able to see his reflection in the black screen of the television; he is smiling again.

"Come and sit next me." Cecelia reluctantly does as she is asked. Her entire body is tense not sure of what is to come next. He rests his right hand on her left knee and his touch makes her inhale sharply.

"What is your name?" His voice is almost at a whisper and his tone reminds her of moan.

She shakily whispers, "Cecelia." He slides the soft fingers of his left hand under her knee and kneads the delicate skin there as he moves his face closer to hers.

"Pleased to meet you Cecelia, my name is Otto." Her skin begins to tingle because she can feel his breath on her neck as he speaks. Otto pushes his hand up the inside of her thigh and under her black cotton dress. He stops his hand just before it reaches her black lace covered lips. She quickly reaches down and grabs his wrist trying to push his hand the rest of the way up to her throbbing lips, but his large hand will not budge. She turns her head towards him pleading with her brown eyes; he simply smiles.

"Say please," he says and Cecelia is embarrassed. She is already going to pay him so she doesn't feel like she should have to beg. She wants to tell him no and ask him to leave but she can feel the heat from his hand warming her lace covered lips.

"Please." Before she can finish saying the word Otto pushes his hand the rest of the way up her dress and cups her soft mound. A hiss escapes her mouth. With his right hand he reaches out and grips the back of her neck, while lowering his face so close to hers that they're lips almost touch. She tilts her face up towards him, offering him her lips. He does not kiss her but flashes her, his dimple.

"Lay back," he commands. She obeys him and leans her body back on the bed with his right hand still gripping the back of her neck, and his left hand still cupping her mound. He lies down beside her and moves his right hand from her neck to under her dress and cups her fleshy rear. Cecelia takes her hands and places them on either side of his head running her fingers through his golden hair.

Otto roughly grips her lace panties in the front and the back and sharply pulls them apart ripping them at the seam. Her body jerks from the abrupt movement. He lifts himself off of the bed and stands before her.

Cecelia brings her hands down to her now exposed lips and try's to cover them, but Otto grabs her wrists and pulls her hands away. He grabs hold of her knees and pulls them so far apart that she can feel the strain in the muscles of her inner thighs.

The position that he has put her in has hiked her dress up so far that it barely covers her slightly parted lips. He runs his pale fingers up her thick chocolate brown thighs to her waist, pushing her dress the rest of the way up. Her soft chubby lips are now fully visible and Otto bites his bottom lip when he sees her shiny moisture.

"Give me your hand." Cecelia sheepishly offers her right hand up to Otto. He leans his head down and takes her middle and index fingers into his mouth licking and sucking on them. She starts to squirm as the warm and wet feeling from his mouth sends shivers all through her body. Otto slowly pulls her finger from his still sucking lips and lowers them to her wet and throbbing vagina.

He uses the middle and index fingers of his free hand to part her moist lips completely. He again gives her the single dimpled smile as he glides her slick fingers into her waiting core. Cecelia moans and writhes as she listens to the sound of Otto pumping her fingers in and out of her dripping vagina.

Once she has picked up the rhythm Otto removes his hand and allows her to work herself. He nods his head in approval while he watches her licking her lips and grinding her hips against her hand.

Cecelia keeps her eyes on him as he undresses. He first unbuttons his blue collared shirt revealing his broad creamy chest with his pale rose colored nipples, and flat stomach. He than unbuckles himself and slides his black slacks down his legs.

Cecelia's eyes travel from his bellybutton down the thin strip of light blonde hair to his hard member. His shaft is long and thick, and the pink tip looks to her as if it tastes like candy. Otto positions himself in between her spread legs and grabs her by the backsides of her knees. He bends her legs back and spreads them apart farther while lowering himself down on her. Cecelia takes her hands away from her vagina and places them on Otto's back trying to press his body into hers.

He again grips the back of Cecelia's neck with his right hand and grabs his shaft with his left. Otto rubs the tip of his member up and down her open slit gently jabbing her clit as he passes it. The stimulation causes the warm moisture of her swelling vagina to dribble out and down to her anus. She pushes her hips up towards him trying to force him into her, but Otto refuses to enter her until he is ready.

"Say please."

"Please," she cries in a weak voice. Otto looks down into her glassed over brown eyes and smiles.

"Please," she cries again pleading with him to enter her. Otto reaches the hand that was gripping her neck up to her long black ponytail and pulls it back as he roughly thrusts his entire member deep into her quivering core. To her surprise and embarrassment Cecelia grunts loudly as she takes his hard thrust.

Otto takes the hand that was holding his shaft and brings it up to her full brown breasts. He pulls down the front of her dress revealing her black lace brassiere. He can see her sepia colored nipples peaking through the fabric. He leans down his head and takes one between his teeth, pulling it away from her breast.

Cecelia digs her nails into his back and continues begging him, "please." Otto begins to slowly but roughly dig his member in and out of her vagina. He pushes it as deep as he can with each thrust. Cecelia can no longer speak. She can hardly catch her breath. She thrashes her head from side to side almost unable to handle the intense pleasure that Otto is giving her. She begins to move her hips in rhythm with his thrusts but he stops her. Lifting his lips from their torture of her nipples saying,

"Lay still and take it," take it she can not and she feels herself loosing control of her body as it begins to spasm into an orgasm. Otto feels her spasms and begins to thrust harder and faster banging his pelvis against her hard clitoris to make her orgasm more intense. He doesn't stop thrusting until he is sure that her body has stopped having the spasms. He pulls out of her and lifts himself off of her leaving her quivering alone on the bed.

When Cecelia's body has stilled and her eyes open she sees Otto standing over her with his pants and shirt back on. He is smiling at her again with his one dimple.

"You aren't as shy as I thought you would be." Cecelia's cheeks burn with embarrassment and in her mind she is hoping that this fact is concealed from Otto by her brown skin. She can tell by the broadening of his smile that the fact is not lost to him. She sits up and pulls down her dress once again covering her still swollen lips.

"I only take cash," Otto says his voice loosing its' melodious timbre. Cecelia stands up with a little difficulty as her muscles are a little weak, and slightly stumbles over to the dresser where her purse is. She pulls out three one hundred dollar bills and extends them towards Otto. He reaches out and grabs them but Cecelia does not let them go

"Say please," Cecelia commands. He smiles and obeys her.

"Please."

Cecelia smiles back and releases the money.