Cecillia

Story Info
Burning love doesn't have to be new love.
1.4k words
4.45
35k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers

Cecilia was a six-foot tall naked, alabaster, raven-haired apparition on a mission. The wet sand was cold on her bare feet but fire burned in her heart and soul. The moon cast a quicksilver band across the dark black water of the ocean. The sea mist was starting to rise this few minutes after midnight, adding a surreal feeling to the whole scene.

Captain Jonathan Porter appeared out of the mist, walking toward Cecilia. His sailor's tan looked odd, as he was as naked as she. His arm, face and neck were darkly tanned and the rest as white as she. At six foot five inches, his heavily muscled chest, neck, arms, and legs made him look massive.

Cecilia felt her heart skip a beat and then beat faster. She felt the urge to run to him but the smile on his face made her smile back and keep her pace. This was the only man she had ever loved and now they would be together for always. There was no reason to hurry.

She stopped a few feet from him and looked up into his loving hazel eyes, eyes that lit her body on fire with desire. She gasped loudly as he gather her into his massive arms and crushed her to his chest. She could feel her nipples harden against him. Fire raced along her veins and excitement filled her mind.

Her arms snaked around his neck as her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. For the first time in ages she felt the heat in her sex ignite as it pressed tightly to the upper half of his hot, hard manhood. His kiss was rough and passionate as their lips met. Flames licked at her soul, hunger filled her body and mind.

The kiss was a burning beacon in the night that blazed even higher as his hands caressed her back and ended cupping her ass tightly. She moaned into his warm mouth, her tongue dueling even more fiercely with his. His hands lifted her higher as the burning love flowed between them.

He lowered her slowly. The head of his manhood nudged against her burning opening and slowly squeezed inside its tightness. Cecelia heard herself yell as fireworks blinded her. She arched her back and broke the kiss as she slipped lower, impaling herself even more.

Memories from the past flooded her brain and she cried out with the intense pleasure and the slight pain. A little pain was to be expected, it had been so very long since the last time, she realized.

The Captain slowly lifted and then lowered her, probing her depths a little deeper each time. Cecelia was in another world, a world she hadn't seen for a long while. Even in this other world, she was pleased at the gentle touch and forethought of this giant man.

Their act would be consummated but he would make sure she wasn't hurt, and that she had all the pleasure nature allowed and then some. Cecilia writhed and moaned as he stretched her sheath to new limits, the pleasure mixed with a little pain. Just like life was a mixture of those two elements, so was love.

Life has to have two sides or it isn't worth living. Pleasure pain, love hate, life death, all have two sides to the same coin. One cannot exist without the other. Just like she and the Captain couldn't exist without each other. They were the two sides of their coin of love, the male and female, the land and the sea.

Tonight was the reunion and marriage of the two sides. The final act would be complete. All ties and binds would be broken. The two would become one again. Cecelia gave a little shiver of apprehension at what the future might hold but a full feeling drowned that out as she realized the Captain had stopped moving. She was fully impaled on his manhood.

Tears of joy streamed down her face as she kissed this man she had missed for so long and so deeply. She kissed his face, his eyes, his nose, and finally his lips. When his mouth opened and her tongue was on his, the circuit was completed and lit the fuse of their passion.

She felt her sex clamp down as he lifted her. Fear raised its head momentarily as she felt her core being emptied out and then it was gone as he dropped her back down and she was filled with him. The blaze was lit; there was no turning back now, even if she had wanted to. She gave herself to him to do with as he would. She gave herself over to her rising passion and the lust for him that filled her.

Cecelia's body burned as the Captain took her to new heights, as he emptied and filled her time and time again. The pain was gone; it was replaced by pure pleasure and soulful joy. Her body once again writhed and arched, trying to help and to spur him on. She yelled her cries of ecstasy into the building wind.

At the apex, the Captain ceased moving, planted as deep as he could possibly get. Cecelia held him tightly in her embrace and kissed him deeply as she felt him swell inside her. The burning blast of his seed took her by surprise and filled her with bliss.

Her orgasm burst with its own power and added fuel to the fire. The both went up in flames, a bonfire for the ages. Their love united and ignited as one.

*****

At the Seaside Retirement Home, Greta from housekeeping was making the bed as the head nurse packed the few clothes and belongings in the room. "Wasn't Miss Cecelia married to a ship's captain?" Greta asked as she watched the Nurse pack a framed picture away.

"Yes, I believe she was," the head nurse replied. "A Captain Jonathan Porter, if my memory serves me. That's him in the picture."

"Jonathan Porter? That was the name of the ship that was on the news this morning."

"I haven't seen the news today but, yes, there is a ship by the same name. It's a cruise ship. I took a vacation on it earlier in the year."

"It nearly ran aground last night on the rocks off the point," Greta said.

The nurse paused and frowned. "I wonder how that happened. Those new ships have all kinds of radar and satellite tracking and computer navigation. The Captain took us on a tour of the ship's bridge when I was aboard. I'd never in my life seen so many electronics in one place."

"The news said something about a navigational computer error. It also said there were, like, fifteen hundred people on board. It's a wonder they weren't all killed."

"If the computer was down, how did they miss the rocks?"

"That's the strange part. Several of the crew saw a bonfire on the beach. They said it lit up the whole point."

"Why is that odd?" the head nurse asked.

"That point is right out there," Greta said, pointing out the room's only window. "It's a bird sanctuary and closed to the public. No one's supposed to be out there at anytime, much less at night with a bonfire burning."

"Probably just some kids out partying."

"The caretaker of the place said there wasn't anyone out there last night and he couldn't find any sign of a fire on the beach," Greta replied.

She paused for a second and then added, "He did report finding an old style Captain's cap." The head nurse stopped what she was doing to look at Greta for a moment. She felt an eerie chill run up and down her spine.

"That is odd," the head nurse said as she closed the last box, shaking off the feeling. She looked at the three small boxes and sighed. "This isn't much for ninety-three years of living."

Greta smiled and shook her head. "Miss Cecilia never did like clothes. Right up to the end she was trying to shed them."

*****

At the age of ninety-three, Cecelia Porter died at one minute before midnight on the night of the incident. Her husband had drowned when his ship capsized along that same stretch of beach and rocks fifty years earlier.

Love does conquer all, even after death.

TxRad
TxRad
5,943 Followers