Celebrating Her Promotion Pt. 03

Story Info
How Charley has a gang bang and lesbian sex.
4.7k words
4.43
55.5k
7

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 04/29/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU READ THESE ACCOUNTS IN THE ORDER I WROTE THEM.

Charlene Williams has featured in a number of my earlier stories. She is a successful banker, an attractive thirty something, single woman and she buys sex. She gets a buzz from that and from the types of sex she buys.

She has just received a significant promotion in the bank. This series of short stories explains just how this bizarre woman goes about celebrating her success.

Chapter 1

It was still only eight in the evening. It was still early; there was plenty of night left, plenty of time for Charley to indulge herself. Yes, that evening after the meeting when she had gained promotion to the top job in the mergers and acquisitions division of the bank, was still young and that left her hours to fulfill her fetish. Loads of time in the suite in The Pierre Hotel in New York where she could wallow in the sordid depths of paid for sex. Ample time to explore sex and sexuality with a two hundred pound, black stud and a hundred and ten pounds white waif of a girl. Ages and ages to move on from what they had done so far. The rest of the evening and night as well to explore other sexual experiences than Charley finger fucking both of them as she had done so far.

Both were high class, extremely expensive hookers. They were from an agency that Charley had been using for some time now. She trusted them and they knew her likes, her needs and her desires.

Important meetings always aroused Charley, She was really a business meeting junky, she often thought. It was not uncommon for her to be negotiating a key part of a massive takeover with her nipples as hard as bullets and her panties soaked with her own juices. Quite often, when there was a comfort break, it was not a pee that she went for in the ladies!

As head of M & A for Goddards Bank, Big G as it was known, in Europe and the Middle East, Charley worked killer hours. Twelve to fourteen hours, six and often seven days a week were the norm. As was the punishing travel schedule that took her all over her region and to the New York Head Office most weeks, as well as going where the deals were and that included India and recently China and Russia, as well as HK, Singapore and Malaya. There was hardly a week when she wasn't on a plane somewhere and it was not at all unusual for her to fly long haul for a meeting lasting an hour or so and then fly straight back to London or on to New York.

The hours and the travelling left little time for a social life. They also left little time for family, sporting, hobby or pastimes lives as well, come to that. It certainly left little time for a sex life. Well a traditional, boy meets girl, they get on well, date a bit then fuck, type of sex life that is. Charley just didn't have the time nor did she visit the places where she would meet those boys; the only ones she met were through her job. Her ambition and sense of purpose had made her vow when she came into banking straight from getting her degree from London University, that she would never mix business and pleasure in that way. And she never had.

Instead, she paid for sex, she bought her pleasure. That was her convenience and her buzz.

It was after big meetings that she most needed sex and it was after them that she treated herself. That she indulged her whims and gave vent to her fetish. To do that, she had developed a network of agencies in the cities she visited. They were discrete, creative with their approach, totally non-judgemental, had beautiful escorts, both male and female, could accommodate any taste or fetish and were horrendously expensive.

The agency in New York was the best. They were so professional and they arranged every detail. That was why, when Charley had arrived back from the Wall Street area, the black stud she had ordered was lying on her bed, naked and face down. It was why, when she had made him cum without even seeing his face or talking to him, she had been able to walk away and lock herself in the bathroom. It was also why, when she returned a few minutes later to the bedroom, it had been refreshed and a new partner, the girl, was waiting for her in the bed. And it was why she had been able to indulge in extreme anal sex with both the male, black stud and the frail young girl.

It was also why, now that Mel had sucked her to a wonderful climax, now that she had finger and thumb fucked her to an orgasm and now that Charley had had her finger deep in the black stud's arse that she called Naomi at the agency as she had said she would.

Charley had left Mel lying on the bed and gone to the big bathroom; it was from there she made the call.

"Is everything in order, Ms Mason?" Naomi asked using Charley's agency name.

"Perfect, thank you Naomi."

"Would you like me to make the other arrangements now?"

"Yes please," Charley said as she turned on the shower.

She showered and then dried herself on a big, fluffy towel with the hotel's name embossed in gold in the corners. She took her time for there was no rush and Naomi had to make a number of things happen. Twenty minutes or so later she was ready and she guessed the arrangements would have been made for her.

Naked, she went back into the bedroom, it was empty and dark. She laid on the bed, on her front and pressed the send button on her mobile. The earlier prepared text whizzed through to Naomi.

She waited. Nothing happened for a while. Then she heard the door open. She stayed still, on her front, eyes closed; her legs slightly parted her arms out from her sides. She heard some rustling and felt weight on the bed, both sides of her and beneath her feet, towards the bottom of the bed.

She felt hands on her, running over her, all over her. In her hair, down her neck, across her back up and down her legs. They were gentle but persistent. Their touch was soft, half way between a caress and a massage. They were confident hands, their touch was not tentative or enquiring, but bold and assured, as if they had been invited, as of course they had been. Charley had invited them to stroke the rounded cheeks of her bum, to slide up and down her thighs, to linger on their upward sweep, linger close to, but not quite touching her pounding pussy lips. She had invited them to sweep across her back, down her sides and along the edges of her breasts.

She had invited those hands to do exactly what they were doing, Touching her everywhere, slithering under her body, feeling her waist and stomach, finding her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. Holding her hips, pulling her, lifting her. They were strong hands, they lifted her effortlessly, they pulled until she was kneeling, until she was on all fours, her bum stuck into the air, her pert breasts hanging down from her chest. They could now find more of her, more of her body, more of her womanly places. They cupped her breasts; they stroked her flat tummy and glided across her shaved mons.

She kept her head down, her eyes closed. She didn't try to look at the hands, but then it was too dark to see anything in any case. She didn't want anything other than what the hands were doing. Stroking, caressing, rubbing, pinching and squeezing. She wanted nothing other than the wonderful sensations they were giving her as unseen they invaded every part of her body. She needed nothing other than those hands on her breasts and bum and between her legs.

It was amazing the way those hands that would leave her. Everything would stop; it was as if they had never touched her. The sight deprivation changed her, it made her think and feel differently, made her think that the hands would never come back, that they had gone for good so that when suddenly they did return their impact was ultra powerful and so surprising. They may have been on her thighs immediately prior to moving away. Charley had no idea to where they would return, so when suddenly they were on her breasts, her face or her pussy the shock was staggering. The anticipation of where they would return, when they would return and what they would do to her was sublime and acute.

Now though, those luxuries were put to one side. They were put to one side, because the hands were not leaving her. No, they were staying on her, staying on her and staying in her, staying in her and staying up her. On her breasts, her nipples, her face, her tummy, her thighs and her smooth pubic mound and throbbing, exposed clit. In her and up her. In her mouth, up her pussy and in the crease of her bum. They were pressing against her anus, just as she had pressed enquiringly against Mel's and the black stud's. And just as both of them had, she also pressed back, she also accepted their invitation, Charley also silently said, yes you can invade my arse. And invade it they did.

She was cumming continually, her climax just went on and on, Charley was experiencing a perpetual orgasm.

Her legs were wide open; she was still on all fours. She had fingers up her and hands on her body everywhere. But now there was a lot more, lots, lots more, for now she could also feel other things. She could feel faces, lips, mouths and tongues. She could feel legs and bodies and wonderfully, marvellously, incredibly and amazingly erotically she could feel cocks. Erect cocks, hard cocks, throbbing cocks. Cocks that were ready to fuck, ready to fuck her, to fuck her cunt and fuck her arse. Smooth cocks, hot cocks, long cocks, thick cocks and most stupendously, she could feel four cocks. Yes, there were four men at least touching her. And more, for she could feel breasts, women's' breasts, women's' bellies, women's' thighs and women's' pussies.

There was an orgy of people on that bed. A mass, a crowd, a group; all sightless due to the dark, but all naked, all aroused and all ready to address every single sexual need that Charley may have. And right at the moment in the midst of celebrating her promotion and after the sex with Mel and the black stud, she had plenty.

A cock was pressed against her face. She took hold of it and wrapped her lips round it. It tasted good and felt great in her mouth. She sucked it, hard, long and greedily.

Another was sliding into her pussy, easily, smoothly and so stimulatingly.

Another was trying to get up her anal passage. Her position on all fours clearly was not ideal for that. The two men manhandled her so that she straddled one while the other eased himself into her arse from behind, real doggy style!

Another was pressed into her hand, she started to masturbate it.

Soft hands and even softer lips were on her breasts, her mons and her clit. The men were fucking her, the women were adoring her; the men were having sex with her; the women were making love to her. The difference was incredible, the similarities wonderful, the combination was out of this world.

The cocks and the mouths, the lips and gentle fingers changed, frequently. How many times she was fucked, she had no idea, how many cocks she sucked she couldn't count and could care even less. And how many women, kissed, licked and sucked her mouth, her breasts, her nipples and clit was irrelevant really. The only thing that really counted for Charley was that her body was subjected to extreme sex for the best part of an hour.

She woke up. She hadn't even realised she had slept. She was alone. Her watch told her it was two in the morning; she had slept for four hours. Instinctively Charley reached for her phone and checked her messages. As usual, there were loads. Her mind quickly calculated the time differences between the main markets. It was still early morning in London and Frankfurt, but business would be well under way in Dubai and the Mid East, where it was around ten and dealings would be winding up in the Far East and Australia. Were, She'd kept in touch with the far flung places where she had deals running and a quick glance at the txts told her there was not any panics. There was, though, one from Naomi.

It read.

"I hope everything was to your satisfaction. The group left at ten, but I have them on standby if you would like them to return. Of course, if you want anything at all please don't hesitate to call me, anytime."

Charley smiled appreciating the efficiency and thoughtfulness of Naomi and the escort agency.

As she eased her tired, aching body out of the bed she felt the stickiness on her body and her mind went back to the last knockings of the orgy.

"You can cum anywhere on me," she had moaned as one of the guys had said he was near.

She hadn't actually meant that they all could, but the sensation as cum splattered on her face, breasts, belly and arse at pretty much the same time was something special. It was also something she had never done before and Charley enjoyed new experiences.

She took a slow, warm bath. It made her relax and feel good. It seemed to ease away not only the aches and soreness of the massive fuck she'd had, but also the sexual tension that had been with her all afternoon and evening.

She was tempted to call Naomi, but thought better of it. Enough is enough, she thought. After all she had started her promotion celebrations at six by finger-fucking the black stud's arse. She had continued at around seven with Mel and then from eight to ten she had been gang banged by what she knew were five male hookers. Enough for any girl in one evening she smiled getting out of the bath.

The memories of the evening wouldn't leave her though. They kept reverberating round her head. She kept reliving what she had done to the black, male hooker, what she and Mel had enjoyed and what the unseen men and women had done to her. That had its inevitable influence on her

As she stood inspecting her body for bruises, bites, pinches and scratches looking in the full length mirrors in the huge, marble tiled wall and floor bathroom, her nipples hardened, her breasts felt full and a tingling started in her crotch.

"Fucking hell, I'm becoming insatiable," she said to her reflection as she watched the hands in the mirror cupping the small breasts, each of which had some fierce red marks on them.

Not decided whether to call Naomi or go to her bed and masturbate, Charley shrugged into the white dressing gown she had worn earlier. She walked into the lounge and poured herself a vodka; she doubted whether she would sleep much more without drugging herself with her favourite drink and thought she would have one then decide whether to stay up or get plastered and sleep.

She turned on the plasma TV not really expecting to find much to stimulate her at this time of night, but knew she could always be absorbed for a while in Bloomberg or CNN. She had just settled down on the chaise longue when the buzzer went on her door. As tough and as self-sufficient a cooky as she was, the buzz at this time of night scared her at first. Then her rational mind clicked in and she realised that there was security on the elevators and on each floor. She flicked on the video that showed who was at the door and smiled when she saw who it was.

When she opened the door, the man in the dark suit and brilliant white shirt had his back to her. He turned and in a replica of that scene in Love Actually held up a white card about two feet by one. It read, "I'm on the house."

She laughed. "Hi Carl how are you?"

"Fine Ms Williams, fine and you," the first black stud that Charley had ever had replied.

He came into the suite.

"Naomi felt you might like some company." He said his eyes boring into hers. "Completely on the house, completely without commitment and completely whatever you want."

Charley couldn't help smiling at what he said, or being impressed at the thoughtfulness of the agency.

"It's lovely to see you again Carl," she said not flinching or moving her face to avoid the kiss he planted on her cheek and the arm he slid round her waist.

"And you Charley," he replied, not moving either his body or arm away from her.

They stood staring at each other for a moment, slight grins on their faces and glints of anticipation in their eyes. Charley wondered whether he was thinking back to the time they had spent together just on a year ago.

"No white suit this time?" he laughed.

He was referring to the tight, white, Armani suit she had worn when he came to her room in the old Plaza hotel. The white suit that, for some reason, had played such a part in the long night of sex. The suit that he had kept on her as they had very energetic and quite violent sex on the floor, in the shower and in the bed of her suite.

"No, not this time," she smiled.

"Have you had a nice evening, so far?"

"Yes, so far it has been very nice, thank you?"

She felt his hand move so that his fingers were right on hip. He squeezed it,

"And is it going to continue?" He asked.

Charley looked into his eyes and immediately knew that it was going to. She leaned forward and kissed him, they had been very touchy feely and had kissed a lot the previous time. It had been the combination of him roughing her up and being immensely tender, that had made the time extra special.

Feeling bold and rather outrageous, due probably to this unexpected, but very welcome gesture by the agency, Charley, smiled at him, then turned her back, Slowly walking across the lounge emphasizing the sway of her hips, she undid the tie of her robe. Without looking back for even one second, Charley eased the robe off her shoulders and down her back and arms, dropping it to the floor just as she went through the doorway.

"That's your answer Carl," Charley called out lying naked on the bed.

"And what a great one," he said as he followed her and stood beside the bed looking down at her slim, lithe figure and fit, taught totally naked body.

Charley watched, as one by one, Carl undid the buttons on his sparkling white shirt. He pulled it from the waistband of his trousers and dropped it on the floor. His physique was, if anything, better than she recalled. Not too "muscelly" but with each one nicely defined his black skin glistened as Charley ran her gaze over his firm, not very hairy chest. He held her gaze as he undid his belt and slowly eased his zip down. Carl rolled the black, lightweight trousers down and stepped out of them.

She almost gasped at the sight before her. He looked awesome, amazing, magnificent and so fucking fanciable Charley felt her arousal starting strongly.

He clearly wasn't erect, nowhere near, for the bulge in his tight, white CKs, although big, was just in one place and not spread right up to his naval, as it would be, if he was hard.

They were staring into each other's eyes, then roaming their gazes unashamedly across the others body. They were smouldering and lusting at each other. There were no inhibitions for either of them. With paid sex there doesn't have to be, there's no judgements, no moral standards, no social conventions and nothing expected or given other than money and sex. A totally equitable bargain, the banker in Charley and the male whore in Carl, considered as he ran his hand over his bulge. He slid a few fingers into the waistband, pulled that down and inch or so and raised his eyebrows at Charley.

She smiled and said.

"Stop fucking around and get your kit off you tart."

Putting on a mock gay accent Carl replied.

"Oooo you madam, you know me so well."

The both laughed, but nevertheless he slid his pants down. Charley gasped when it came into view. She had forgotten just what size it was.

"Jesus Christ, come here," she growled holding her arms out to him.

"Get me hard ma'am, I need some help, you think you can give me any?" Carl asked moving forward and kneeling on the bed.

Charley sat up and wrapped her arms round his hips, her fingers grabbing the firm, wonderfully round and magnificently full cheeks of his arse. He let his hands fall down and he stroked her hair and face. She snuggled her face and lips against his cock. It had started to move. She reached up and held it. It was warm and so smooth. She ran her tongue along it as Carl gently and tenderly stroked and caressed her. She could feel it hardening.

12