Celebrating My Own Independence

Story Info
She becomes the center of attention.
3.8k words
4.42
48.4k
1
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveashli
loveashli
45 Followers

Hello again my friends, it's Ashli. I can't thank you enough for all of your sweet and considerate comments and I'm enjoying chatting with many of you. If this is your first experience reading one of my stories, might I suggest you read one of my earlier stories and read a little more about me. I'm unlike other writers that I'm trying to share real, but perhaps less explicit, moments in the life of a married woman. By sharing these moments with you, I hope I can continue to explore my sexual side in real life.

------------------------

Rummaging through the drawers that morning finding some clothes for the day, I knew that July 4th was going to be my personal independence day. My husband Rob was dropping off our 3-month old daughter at his parents for the next two days and we were going to get two glorious days together. Before this, we would have an occasional overnight babysitter and have some nights to ourselves, but now I can forget about the bottles and diapers for a few days and be myself. Who knew that I would later become the center of attention and the object of desire for more than just my one love.

For the next two days, I was going to be Ashli.... cute blonde, not Ashli, Crystal's mommy. And I was looking forward to it. For the Fourth, we would spend a few hours at the beach, something that's hard to do with a newborn, and then go over to one of our friend's homes for a large BBQ and party. And today was really going to be a scorcher...reaching 100 degrees in our area. It was before 9am and it was already in the 80s.

I had been accustomed to quickly putting the baby's diaper bag together, so it was rather easy for me to put a change of clothes for both of us, towel and some drinks in a bag for the beach. I planned on getting changed in the bathhouse at the beach before heading over to the party. I had a tank top and denim mini skirt to wear later on, along with a pair of heeled sandals. The skirt was nice and short...Gap makes a nice 15" skirt that I bleached last summer.

With the bag packed, I went over to the dresser to find a swimsuit to wear. It had been a year since I stepped foot into a 2-piece suit, and having worked to lose all of the baby fat from the pregnancy, I tried a few on to see which one looked best. I picked a floral print two-piece with an under wire halter top - having been breastfeeding the past few months, my chest has been larger than usual. Although I've been phasing it out, they're still making hard to fit into much of my clothes. Slipping into the outfit, I did the usual check in the mirror to make sure everything looked OK. Feeling comfortable with the suit, I took out a sarong and wrapped it around my waist and a pair of flip-flops for the drive to the beach.

When Rob returned from his folks, he stopped to stare at me in my outfit. Wrapping both arms around my waist as he kissed my neck, he made a suggestion that we stay in for the day. But wanting to get out and be among people our own age and socialize had been on my mind all week, so I suggested we make our way to the beach before it got too crowded.

We had a quiet drive to the beach in his Jeep. Rob, in his sleeveless shirt and long bathing trunks, was behind the wheel as I stretched out next to him. We were trying to speak about anything except the baby, which was rather hard for us at first. Rather than struggle for conversation, I rested for the drive but kept one arm around him, massaging his neck.

With the weather reports touting the hot temperatures coming, I guess we weren't the only ones to have the idea of a nice beach visit. After spending 15 minutes trying to find a parking spot, it seemed nearly impossible to find an open spot on the beach to stretch out our towel and chairs. Just when all else seemed hopeless, a little devilish streak came through me. I told Rob to wait back by the bathhouse while I got us a space to stretch out our stuff. I took the two chairs and the towel and left the rest of the stuff with him.

It was to be one of those moments where a woman can determine if she still has it or not. I spotted a group of younger guys, most in their early 20s, taking up a prime spot near the water. There were about 7 or 8 of them, but no gals there with them...but I could see them checking out other women around the water. I took on my "helpless damsel" look as I walked near them looking for a spot to place my chairs. Removing my sunglasses to look them eye to eye, I asked one of them, he appeared to be a little younger than the others, if he'd mind if a friend and I could place our chairs in their area. He was rather shy, but his friend got up from the towel and graciously took my chairs and helped place them down in the sand. He moved some of their items to make a nice area for us in prime territory. Thanking them, I unwrapped my sarong from my waist and draped it across my chair, motioning to Rob that he should come down with the other bags.

It was a nice ego booster...the guys were disappointed to see my husband was the other person, but I kept noticing how they were checking me out - something a married woman and mother of a newborn can only appreciate. We started chatting with the guys for a while, most of whom were friends from a local college. Rob went down to the water to cool off, while I stretched out on the towel face down to try and get some sun.

Having checked with Rob before he went down to make a fool of himself in the water, I asked if one of the guys could help put some lotion on my shoulders and back. Dave, the one I had been talking to the most - who seemed like a real sweet guy - offered to help and we kept chatting as he started to rub in the lotion on my back. He said he couldn't believe that I had recently given birth, and that I had the body that a college girl would envy - just the sort of thing a lady at age 28 wants to hear. I innocently asked him to unhook the back strap on the top of my suit, so I can lay there and get a tan without the dreaded lines. Making sure I was completely covered underneath, he cautiously undid the clasp, which seemed to draw the attention of his friends as well as a few others. From the secrecy of under my sunglasses, I noticed how that simple gesture seemed to attract many eyes towards my body. Dave was a perfect gentleman, although my own mind kept fantasizing about where this could take us. But alas, this is real life and not one of those ridiculous stories you may find elsewhere.

After about a half-hour of chatting, I asked Dave to help me re-attach my clasp so I could turn over. Rolling over, I lifted the halter strap over my head and laid it across my chest. I put the lotion on again by myself, although I seemed to draw a few eyes as I started to rub the lotion onto the exposed portions of my breasts. With my glasses still on, I shut my eyes for a while to get some rest. Rob returned a few minutes later, dripping water onto my face as he stood above me. Lifting my glasses, I responded with the usual "Hi Honey."

"Come join me in the water Ashli...," he requested.

With the temperature rising, I quickly agreed once he said how good the cool water felt on his body. Lifting the halter strap back around my neck, I slowly got up, leaving my glasses on the chair. Grabbing a hair band from my bag, I put my hair up so as not to get it too soaked in the salt water.

The water was gooooood. I mean real good. It was like a liquid cool penetrating every inch of my body. Trying to remain rather dry, I only went in up to my waist. But Rob came splashing in the water towards me. I splashed back at him as he came closer to give me a kiss. Now holding me from behind, I could feel his manhood hardening as it rubbed against my backside. Not that we could do anything - there were way too many people and kids around - but again the thoughts of making love in the water were exciting me.

After about 15 minutes in the water, I decided to return to the towel to stretch out some more while Rob chose to remain in the water and swim for a while. Many of the guys by us were also in the water, or elsewhere, so I quietly laid down, slipped on my glasses and enjoyed the warm rays of sun drying off the lower part of my body. I pulled out a bottle of ice water from my bag and had a drink - frigid drops of water dripping down my face and sliding down my chest. It was turning into a great day.

Rob came back after a while and also stretched out next to me. We laid there in silence for about another half hour. Around 12:30, it was time for us to start heading back for the party at our friends Don and Heather's.

Bidding farewell to our new young friends, we collected our stuff and made the walk back towards the bathhouse. Taking in our bag, I went in to change in the ladies room. The bottoms of my suit were filled with sand, which is very uncomfortable as the suit dries. Reaching into my bag of clothes...

"Oh shit! No, I didn't" I kept repeating. "How could I be so stupid?"

Looking through the bag, I found most of my clothes. But I didn't pack a bra or panties. Oh this was going to make things fun.

I stepped into the stall showers there, just trying to remove some of the sand along my legs and waist. Checking out my bikini, there wasn't much sand in the top, but the bottoms were filled with sand, no matter how many times I rinsed them. And being a woman who keeps herself trimmed below the waist, I knew just how uncomfortable I'd be trying to wear those bottoms all day with the sand inside them.

Knowing that Heather's place was in the opposite direction of our house, we wouldn't be able to stop off. Nor would I want to admit to doing something so foolish. So I decided to make due with what I had. My bikini top was dry and I put it back on under the tank top - a natural look on a hot day like today. Wrapping up the bikini bottom in a zip lock bag, I decided to put on the denim mini skirt on its own. Sliding into the pair of heeled sandals, I fixed my hair before meeting Rob outside.

I had never gone "commando" before, like they used to joke about on "Friends". And I was rather self-conscious at first, climbing into the jeep. By the time we got to the party, I kept reminding myself to be careful...but I decided not to try and borrow a pair of panties from Heather - hey, maybe Rob might get a kick out of it later on.

It was a hot afternoon. Most of the guys stayed indoors in the nice air conditioning. Many of the ladies sat outside on their deck, enjoying the warm air and cold drinks. Don and Heather had a fabulous backyard for entertaining. Their deck was very large, but had deck chairs and couches rather than the typical tables and chairs. We sat around gabbing and having a good time...laughter that attracted more people as the party came on.

I was sitting in one of the lower reclining chairs, a margarita in one hand as one of the guys came out with a little of the good stuff to pass around. Being more careful not to expose myself, I was sure to cross my legs when the guys were on the deck. Don was across from me, sitting on one of the couches, when he gestured to pass me the bowl. Uncrossing my legs so to lean forward, I noticed his eyes drop and quickly focused...at that moment, I knew what he must have seen.

I took the bowl in hand, and sat back again, crossing my legs, and had a nice long hit. Don went back inside after about 10 minutes, and about a half hour later, one of my girlfriends came over to me to share the news.

"Honey, the boys are talking about you," Heather said rather humorously. "I heard them talking about you...and you're lack of undergarments....but they're not saying anything when Rob's around."

Sure enough, as the day went on, I kept noticing, as the guys would come out on the deck, they were sitting themselves in chairs that gave them a nice straight-on view of me. At first, I was certain not to move or uncross my legs when the guys were in sight. But as the drinks took their effect, my concern seemed to lapse as well.

"What's the harm?" I thought.

So when Jordan was sitting across from me, and I noticed he was checking me out, I uncrossed and crossed my legs to the other side. When Will was nearby later on, I got up from the chair, uncrossing my legs and standing up while my skirt hiked up to give him a nice view. Over the course of the next several hours, about 6 of the guys tried to check me out, but it was only Heather and I among the ladies that knew of our little secret. We would giggle quietly to ourselves.

As night fell, Heather kept the backyard rather dim, to avoid the bugs and give us a good view of the fireworks show taking place in a nearby park. By that time, I had a nice buzz going from all the drinks and, coupled by the darkness, I was no longer concerned that anyone could see me. I relaxed and stretched out on one of the couches, no longer needing to keep my legs crossed. However, even just the appearance of my legs slightly apart seemed to stir the imagination of those guys that tried to peek a view of me earlier in the day.

As the party came to an end, we said our good-byes and made our way back to the jeep. Rob, the sober one, took the wheel, while I got comfortable in the seat next to him. At first I was thinking that he was totally unaware of what had happened at the party today when...

"...so why did the guys keep talking about you? What evil things were you doing?" he asked.

I carefully explained my forgetfulness and joked it off. Perhaps the boys thought they saw something, but probably all they noticed was that they saw under my skirt and didn't notice a bright pair of panties...not like they actually saw something.

"So our friends were looking up your skirt and I didn't?" he asked. At first I wasn't sure how he was reacting to this, but he seemed to ultimately joke it off by asking, "So what exactly were they seeing?"

As we approached a stoplight, I scooted over in my seat towards the door and turned towards him. Unparting my legs, I hiked up my skirt to give him a full view of me. He looked down at me and nodded in approval.

"I hope that's not how the guys saw you."

"No honey," I assured him. "I saved the best show for you."

As we started to reach the highway, I reached around my back to unhook the bikini top and lifted the top over my head. Still wearing the loose tank top, I hiked up my skirt more to give him a full show. Leaning completely against the door, I placed one leg on the center console and the other towards the dashboard, spreading my legs and body before him.


"You want to watch me or the road baby?" I asked him in my usual playful little-girl voice. "I want to be wet for you love."

With that, I lowered my right hand down towards my waist, rolling forward down along my sex. Extending my middle finger outwards, I rotated my hand against my outer lips and began massaging my sex for my lover's enjoyment. Knowing that were were above most of the cars around us, and being protected under the darkness of night, I wanted to give him a thrill for something we hadn't done since college.

Feeling my wetness start to come out, I took his free hand and motioned it towards my body...letting him feel my pussy starting to ache for his loving. It was about an hour before we'd be home, but there was no way I could last that long. I wanted to have him now. I could wait to have sex with him later, but I longed to have his hard cock in my mouth.

As I kept playing with myself, I continued talking to him, trying to arouse him more than he already was. "Look at that bulge in those shorts honey...mmmmm I would love to have that in me. Would you? Would you fuck me hard baby? I want that come of yours all over me."

"Can I..........." I paused as I penetrated my pussy forcing one of my fingers deep inside me...the wave of sexual tension surrounding me "touch you cock baby?"

He agreed and I leaned over towards his lap. Lifting my tank top off, exposing my breasts to him, I reached over and unbuttoned his shorts. Pulling his briefs down, I unveiled his large mass, already surging with anticipation.

"Remember when we used to do this baby?" And with that, I leaned my head right over his crotch and thrust his entire shaft into my mouth. He tried to focus on the road, but couldn't help clutching one hand against my back as I surprised him with my mouth. Now on all fours, my ass was in the air, barely covered by my mini skirt that was pretty much pulled up around my waist.

We started a wonderful rhythm together. My head bobbed up and down, his hard cock disappearing within my lips. My right hand joined in on the fun, pumping his shaft just outside my lips and fondling his balls. My other hand continued to explore my own body, cupping my breasts and fingering myself.

Rob tried to remain the conscientious driver, focusing on the road in front of us. But his body would care to disagree. His hips started to get into the rhythm of my sucking, slightly lifting against my mouth as I went down on him. His one hand, which started gently on my back, was now clutching my hair as he would gently push down on me as I sucked him.

With that, he pushed the envelope even further. With a touch of the button, he lowered all of the windows, as winds of our fast driving whipped through the jeep. Meanwhile, my own moans could now be heard all around but were lost to the noise of the highway around us. My ass still in the air, my pussy grew even hotter as the wind only added to my sensations. His cock deep in my mouth, and moaning with his hard mass in me, my body started to tighten as waves of ecstasy surged through me. I wanted to try and free myself from his cock for a moment, but his hand held me against his cock...that slight force he knows I love. "Oh baby," I tried to exclaim, but his cock deep within me and against my tongue made it difficult to hear. I continued to moan as I tightened and came. I kept fingering my pussy to stretch out the orgasm, putting me into sexual diva mode. As the waves of pleasure continued to excite me, I thrust my lips even deeper against his cock, taking nearly every bit of it inside me. I could feel his cock hitting the back of my mouth as my hand massaged his balls.

The sensation only made him want me more. His hips started lifting higher against me and he pushed my head down even harder against him. I didn't want my own wave of pleasure to stop and kept fingering my clit to not let it end. Rob started to utter little grunts and was tightening his breathing...I knew what was coming.

He pushed down on my head with much more force, as I started to feel his manhood explode. His warm juices began spurting into the back of my mouth, which I swallowed with much desire. My body lowered from being on all fours and rested against the center console, as he and I tried to catch our breaths.

My head rested in his lap for a while, his cock still exposed and resting against my face. Not sure if we had any tissues, I happily cleaned up his cock with my tongue, licking his juices from around his cock and sucking him clean.

We pulled into our driveway about 10 minutes later. I tossed on my tank top, which did little to cover up my breasts on their own. I pulled my skirt down and made the quick dash for the front door. Rob left everything in the jeep over night as we made our way upstairs. As he checked the answering machine downstairs, I tossed off my clothes in our bedroom and made my way to our shower. He joined me in there a few minutes later and we finished our evening with a wonderful night of lovemaking.

July 4th had truly been a day of independence for me. Although I thought of our newborn baby all day, I enjoyed the freedom of being myself. And I loved the attention I got from the boys at the beach and the guys at the party. But most of all, I loved the desire and erotic pleasures my love gave me.

loveashli
loveashli
45 Followers
12