Celebrating National Nude Day Ch. 02

Story Info
BDSM National Nude Day Perverted Men's Symposium, PMS.
3.1k words
4.26
39.5k
2
7

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 06/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, who's next? Who celebrated National Nude Day and wants to share their story with the group? Also, let's not forget the rules. You must be naked. It must be sexual. And it must be something you haven't done before."

Eddie raised his hand.

"Okay, Eddie," said Stan flipping through pages of what each man had volunteered to do in celebration of National Nude Day. "Let's see here, you decided to do something with bondage, discipline and sadomasochism. Is that correct?

"Yeah, it's something I've never tried but have fantasized about doing for a while."

Come on up, Eddie and share your story with the group. Let's give Eddie a warm welcome."

Everyone clapped and whistled their appreciation.

"Thank you, thank you everyone. Happy Nude Day. It's great to be a pervert. PMS! PMS!" Eddie raised his fisted hand and cheered the group.

"PMS! PMS! PMS!" The group cheered back.

"Okay, okay, calm down everyone. We don't want to attract the attention of the police like we did last month over Hal's webcam showing of his daughter dancing while stripping online," said Stan. "Please continue, Eddie."

"Well, unlike some of you guys, Nick in particular, my wife doesn't know that I'm a card carrying member of the Perverted Men's Symposium. She thinks that I belong to the Moose Lodge, which is what I tell her when I come here. I mean, yeah, she suspects that I'm a pervert, of course, no doubt, especially after she found those nude photos of her sisters and her mother that I had taken with a hidden camera when they visited last year and stashed them away in my sock drawer."

"Can you bring those photos in sometime?"

"She confiscated them and burned them. Sorry, Sam."

"Wow that sucks. I hide my photos in the ceiling over the loose tile. My wife would never think to look there," said Nick.

"Anyway, that was really embarrassing when she found those naked photos of her mother and sisters, but that's another story for another time."

"So, if your wife doesn't know you're a pervert, who'd you try the BDSM on and how'd you get her to go along with it?"

"That's a good question, Dave, and I was getting to that. I'm sorry. I'm a little nervous standing up here in front of all you guys telling you about my Nude Day celebration. Suddenly, I feel like I'm at an AA meeting baring all my personal information."

"Relax," said Dave. "You're among friends who share the same interest, naked women."

"Actually, I got the idea for bondage, discipline, and sadomasochism from Nick's wife when I snuck in her bedroom on St. Patrick's Day hoping for a bit of fun with the big woman. She was the one who turned me on to it. She bound me, gagged me, blindfolded me, and then beat the shit out of me. It felt good in a bad and painful sort of way. Hey, at least I was naked and she saw me naked. Sorry, but I'm nervous."

"Take a breath," said Hal. "Think of asses, tits, and pussies."

"Asses, tits, and pussies. Thanks, Hal. Asses, tits, and pussies. Okay, I'm good to go. Well, it all started when I got my wife, Cindy, drunk. It doesn't take much to get her inebriated, just a glass or two of cheap wine. She loves those wine coolers and they always make her a bit horny, too. They make her a bit sleepy, too. She drinks them with a straw."

"So, what did you do? Did you beat her, discipline her or tie her up," said Sam.

"Well, after that beating that Nick's wife, Karen, gave me, I'm not into physical pain all that much. I mean, spanking is good and I love spanking a woman, especially through her panties after lifting her skirt. I've fantasized about tying a woman up though and having my way with her, you know. I find that exciting to imagine."

"Oh, yeah, that's always good. Years ago, I tied up my high school teacher, Mrs. Crabtree, once and stripped her naked. Man, she was hot and she wanted it and me real bad. Did I tell you guys that story?"

"Several times, Hal. Thanks for sharing, but Eddie has the floor," said Stan. "Please continue Eddie."

"Well, it was time for bed and we had been fooling around on the sofa, not much more than making out and petting, but she was aroused. She was feeling my cock through my jeans and I was feeling her erect nipples through her bra. She has big nipples. Matter of fact, I brought a couple photos of her tied up." He handed the photos to Dave. "If you'd be so kind to pass those around to the group, Dave, I'd appreciate it."

"Oh, baby, this is going to be good," said Dave looking through the photos. "You're wife has a great body, Eddie."

"Thanks, Dave. Anyway, I helped her upstairs and maneuvered her to the middle of the bed. She has a queen and I have a twin."

"Wait, hold on, Eddie," said Hal. "She has a queen and you have a twin bed? What the fuck is that all about?"

"We have separate bedrooms."

"Are you kidding me? Separate bedrooms? Nobody but the Queen of England and her husband have separate bedrooms."

"Anyway, we continued making out, kissing and touching but we both were still fully dressed. She thought that I was getting ready to push her panty aside, unzip myself, and pull my cock out and fuck her."

"Sorry, hold on, again," said Hal. "Push her panty aside, unzip, and pull your cock out? What is that about? What are you in high school? What happened to getting naked?"

"I was getting to that. What makes this Nude Day celebration so special is that I've never been naked with my wife. We've never seen one another totally naked."

"What the Hell kind of pervert are you if you sleep in separate bedrooms, fuck her by unzipping your pants and pulling your cock out, and you've never seen one another naked. You actually mean to tell us that you haven't ever seen your own wife naked?"

"Well, yeah, why do you think I'm here? Why do you think I'm a pervert? I have all this repressed sexuality that I—"

"This is a crock of shit. I haven't heard anything like this since June and Ward Cleaver of the Leave It To Beaver show or the Ozzie and Harriet Show with Ricky and David Nelson. This is a bullshit National Nude Day celebration story. What the Hell kind of a pervert are you? We should have your ass removed from our Perverted Men's—"

"Hold on, Hal. Allow Eddie to finish his story," said Stan. "We'll decide later if this is a good National Nude Day celebration story and if he's a real pervert or not and worthy to continue his membership in our exclusive group. Okay? For now, let's just hear the man out. Please continue with your story, Eddie."

"Well, she wears a lot of scarves in her hair. She has long hair that she pulls back with the scarf. It looks nice the way she does that. I pulled four of them from her drawer in the dresser."

"What are you doing," she said.

"I thought I'd try something a little different tonight."

"Oh, kinky," she said. "Are you going to tie me up? Help, help," she said. "I'm being kidnapped and raped."

"My wife loves playing that game," said Nick. "We play that almost every night."

"When she said that, I got an erection. I mean, I never seriously considered kidnapping and raping a woman, but it is an exciting fantasy to play out with someone who is agreeable to doing that with you."

"This is getting good," said Nick. "Only, my wife plays the kidnapper and rapist while I'm the victim. Just once, I'd like to be the kidnapper and rapist. Only, she won't let me."

"Shhh," she Stan. "Please continue with your story, Eddie."

"First I tied her wrists to the bedposts and then I tied her ankles. I didn't tie the so tight to leave a mark but I tied them tight enough for her not to escape."

"He sure sounds perverted to me," said Sam. "I mean, I'm a real pervert and I never tied my wife to the bed. I've thought about tying her to the bed and leaving her there, though, especially on those days when she's on the rag and goes on an on about stupid shit. That's when I fantasize about sticking my sock in her mouth and tying her up for the rest of the day."

"Shhh," said Stan.

"There she was tied to the bedposts and the first thing that I did was to lift her skirt up to her waist. I mean, I got an erection just thinking about lifting her skirt up to her waist while she was tied to the bed and couldn't do anything to stop me."

"Oh, yeah, he's perverted alright," said Sam. "Way to go, Eddie."

"I'm embarrassed to admit that I've never done anything like this before. I was in total control of her. It was so arousing to lift her skirt and expose her panties like that. I only wished all your guys were there to see me lift her skirt and to see her panties, which is why I took the photos."

"Me, too," said Sam. "Maybe, you can arrange something for us later. How big is your closet? Can we all fit in there while we watch you ravish your wife after tying her up?"

"C'mon, guys, let Eddie tell his story without all the interruptions," said Stan.

"I fell between her legs and sniffed her panties. The musky aroma was intoxicating."

"Oh, yeah, definitely, he's perverted," said Dave.

"Then, I turned on the light. I wanted to see her naked."

"What are you doing, Eddie," she said. "No don't. No light. Turn off the light," she said involuntarily trying to close her legs, but they were tightly tied to the bedposts and her white, cotton panties were fully exposed.

"I don't know what happened but something snapped and I rolled her over a bit and slapped her ass through her skirt and panties. Then, I lifted the back of her skirt and slapped her ass through her panty. She looked like she was enjoying that, so I gave her a few more slaps on her panty clad ass. Suddenly, I imagined that I was slapping the ass of a Dallas Cowboys football cheerleader. I've always wanted to do that."

"Way to go, Eddie!"

"Thanks, Hal. Anyway, I climbed off the bed and pulled the long sewing shears from the drawer, the heavy duty ones that she has when she makes drapes."

"Eddie," she said. "What are you going to do with those?"

"Shut up, Bitch. I'm going to cut your clothes off," I said. "Now that I'm standing here, I think one of the reasons why I'm standing here is because I've been so repressed sexually, which is why I think that I'm perverted and one of the reasons that I've never seen my own wife naked." Nervously, he paced back and forth as he told his story.

"Purge, Eddie, purge," said Hal. "Get it all off your chest."

"I could have unbuttoned her blouse and unhooked her bra. I could have unzipped her skirt and pulled down her panties, but I think cutting her clothes off made more of a statement. Don't you think?"

"PMS! PMS! PMS!" The guys cheered him on to continue with his story.

"Well, I cut her skirt up the middle first and pushed the material to each side of her. There she was in her white, cotton panties. Oh, my God. I thought I was going to cum in my pants seeing my wife's white, cotton panties. Clearly, I could see the dark coloration of her bush through her panties and she had some pubic hair sticking out each side of her elastic band."

"Well, I hope you don't have any doubts now, Hal, about this guy being one of us," said Dave.

"Okay, yeah," said Hal. "I admit he's perverted. Shh."

Then, I cut her white, cotton blouse up the middle and pushed the material to each side of her. There she was in her white bra and white panties. She struggled. She screamed and the only thing that calmed her down was when I rolled her over and slapped her ass."

"So, did you fuck her?"

"I'm getting to that, Hal. I cut her panties and exposed her brown bush. This was the first time I've seen her pussy. I mean, I've touched it with my fingers before but I've never actually seen it like this with the overhead light on, too. I mean, I could clearly see everything, her pussy lips and her clit."

"Wow," said Sam. "This is like listening to a virgin describe the first time he had sex."

"Before I cut her bra, I got between her legs and smelled her pussy. Then I stuck my tongue in there and started licking her."

"Don't tell me this was your first time giving your wife oral sex."

"It was, Dave. And I loved it and so didn't she. I had her so wet and she was wiggling her ass all over the bed. It was amazing. She had two orgasms, her first orgasms ever."

"Fucked up, Eddie," said Hal. "How many years have you guys been married?"

"Fifteen years. While I was eating her pussy, I reached the scissors up and cut her bra. Moving the Lycra away, I started fondling her tits and nipples. It was amazing to touch them out of her bra and more amazing to see them."

"You've never touched her tits out of her bra before?"

"No, never, this was the first time, Sam. Then, I jumped down from the bed and stripped off my clothes. This was the first time she saw me naked. I showed her my cock. I put my cock by her hand and even though her wrist was still tied to the bedpost, I stood on the bed and allowed her to feel my cock, stroke it, and play with it. It was an amazing feeling to feel her fingers on my cock and then to have her wrap her little hand around it while stroking me a little. I mean, she couldn't really stroke me because her wrist was tied."

"I plan on putting you up for the golden pervert award after this story, Eddie. I can't believe your wife of fifteen years not only has never seen your cock but has never even touched it," said Hal. "Gees, Eddie, when I was over your house the night of St. Patrick's Day, your wife couldn't wait to get me naked and she snapped on the light herself."

"Really? Are you serious? You had sex with Cindy?"

"Yeah and she gave me a great blowjob, too. She swallowed. All this time, I figured you two were having hot sex. I had no idea. Well, now I understand why you are so perverted, Eddie. I'm sorry for you. And now I understand why she was so insatiable."

"Well, thanks for the vote of confidence, Hal. Only, I didn't know my wife blew you. She told me that she was sleeping when you came in the bedroom and that you woke her up by sitting on the bed. She said that she screamed and that you ran from the house. She said that was all that happened. She didn't tell me that you guys actually did it."

"Nah, she just said that not to make you feel bad. The only time she screamed was when she screamed my name after I gave her an orgasm," said Hal. "You have a good little cocksucker there, Eddie. You make sure you treat her nice. If you want my advice, the first thing that I'd do to improve your sexual relations with her is to sleep in the same bed with her...naked."

"C'mon, guys, we'll never get through the list with all these interruptions."

"Okay, back to my story. I climbed on the bed and positioned myself so that my cock was by her mouth. She blew me. My wife actually sucked my cock."

"See? I told you," said Hal.

"Did you cum in her mouth?"

"I did, Sam. I shot a big warm load of cum in her mouth and she swallowed. It was unbelievable."

"See, I told you," said Hal.

"The only thing..."

"What? Why the long face? It sounds like you have a very successful Nude Day celebration," said Stan.

"Well, I, uhm, left for work early the next morning. I leave at 5am and she usually sleeps late. Because I went to bed so late, I was half asleep when I left the house. I forgot that I had left her tied to the bedposts like that."

"Gees, she must have been pissed when you remembered and turned around and drove back to the house to let her loose," said Dave.

"Yeah, well, the thing is that I didn't remember and worked the whole day, but she was in a good mood when I came home. The neighbors alerted the fire department and they responded with the police and found her like that tied up and naked. At least a dozen guys saw her like that, including her minister her came to the house to find out what was wrong."

"Someone is in the doghouse," said Hal.

"Doghouse? No. She told me later that she had sex with all the guys who came to rescue her, including her minister. I figured she's lying just to get back at me. I mean, I really don't think she had a gangbang."

"Nah, she never lied to you before has she? That is, except for the time that she didn't tell you that she blew me? I mean," said Hal, "what are the odds of her lying to you again?" He laughed out loud.

"Fuck! My slutty wife should be the one standing up here telling her story, not me. I can't believe she pulled a gangbang. That explains why that cop didn't give me a ticket when he looked and saw Cindy in the car with me and that explains why the fire truck blows their horn and waves at us every time we pass by the firehouse. Gees, I've been such a dope."

To be continued...