Celebrities Left Alone

Story Info
Katrina Kaif and Charlie Sheen hit it off @ the Oscars party.
1.8k words
4.26
24.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dis2991
dis2991
3 Followers

Katrina Kaif was at the Oscars after party, sharing a drink with Charlie Sheen. They were at the bar, talking and drinking. They had been at it for the last few minutes constantly surprising each other.

Katrina, The Indian beauty looked at Charlie and thought about how different can a man be from the way he presents himself to the world. She knew something about posing, being someone else entirely even outside camera just to keep the image had been getting to her. She had been sleeping with the tabs for the past 2 years. She couldn't have a good time without the world finding out. She couldn't be with someone she wanted for the fear of the paparazzi. It was honestly a nightmare. She looked at the guy sitting in front of her who was Charlie Sheen but not Charlie Sheen. She didn't realize she was staring.

"What?" Charlie questioned.

"You're not like they say you are." Katrina replied, recovering from the trance she was in.

"What do they say?"

"That you're an asshole."

"I am! I'm just out of character tonight!"

"And why is that?"

"Don't know what got into me. You tell me, you've been watching me closely for a while."

Katrina was amused. He likes to talk too.

"As long as you're not an asshole." Katrina said, raising his glass.

"Cheers!" They both smiled, enjoying the company.

"First time in the 'Oscars'?" Charlie asked, eyeing the fair beauty. 175 cm in height and with breasts pushed up to show some serious cleavage, she looked really tasty in the red gown.

"Yeah." Katrina replied.

"Any fun?" He asked, noticing her tongue darting out to catch the wine on her lips.

"Nope! Not until recently anyway."

"Reason for it being not so fun?"

"Many."

"Any of them says- 'being alone'?"

"Maybe."

"We can change that. Wanna accompany me to the suit upstairs?" He put his hand forward but she didn't take it. Instead, she just smiled her charming smile and said-"You're not as smooth as you think you are old man!"

"Really? "

"Uhhuh!"

"And you don't have the poker face that you think you have!" Charlie said, amused by the girl. She was clearly flirting, but was refusing his advances. Interesting girl.

"Is that so?" Katrina said, shifting a little in the seat and putting one leg over the other. This gave Charlie ample view of the creamy white thigh. He knew she was doing this on purpose.

"You blush a lot and play with your necklace a bit too much. Bad habit!" He pressed on.

"I'm an acclaimed actress." She said, unfazed by his charm. Let's dance a little more, she thought as she looked at the smile in the guy's face slowly stretching clearly enjoying the game.

"Or you're a terrible liar." He said, looking at her pink lips. Katrina already had a slight burning sensation growing in her loins thinking about the things she wanted to do with Charlie.

"Maybe." She said, a smile creeping up her face.

"want to dance"?" He put out his hand again. This time she accepted the invite. She had wanted to feel his body too.

"Only if you promise not to step on my feet or trip on it!"

They both held hands and headed to the dance floor slowly swaying to the music. Charlie put one hand on her hip and they move in sync as they looked deep into each other's eyes.

"Miley seems to like your proximity" Katrina said, remembering Miley Cyrus getting cozy with him earlier.

"She does. She wants to sleep with me." Katrina cocked an eyebrow and asked

"But you don't want to?"

"Her father is an old friend. Besides ,I'm her godfather. Screwing with teenagers is not as much fun anyway." Katrina looked at the guy in front of her surprised. Charlie pulled her closer, her breast touching his chest as they changed directions.

"Ooh..!" She looked surprised but pleased. "What's fun to you then?"

"This! I like the buildup! Quickies are not my thing." Charlie replied. Katrina fell silent again, now resting her head on his shoulders and moving slowly. She could feel her nipples tighten as they brushed across his chest. Charlie heard her giggle.

"What?"

"You're totally different from the Charlie we all know... You know... from TV."

"That's the writer's Charlie. It's just a character." He replied. She knew what he meant.

"I can see that."She leaned closer to him. He felt it too, so he pulled her harder. Grinding his man meat against her.

"You know, I could be totally lying right now." Katrina looked back at his eyes, charmed.

"Are you?"

"Maybe."

"I would love to find out." She moved his hand over her ass and wiggled it a little. People were noticing now. "After all, it's just a night right?"

They both knew it was true, so he didn't counter her.

"Right! But I'd like to make it memorable for you!"

"Really? Why am getting the special treatment? Why not any of these pretty ladies here?"

"First of all, You're brave. Actresses from outside Hollywood don't say they are bored to an established actor. They mostly get on with marketing. Like they are going to get a break in the big league or something. And second is that all these women are married. Seriously, there's no bait to be had here."

"I don't want one.. The big break, I mean. I'm okay with whatever I'm doing"

"Good! There's this other reason too."

"What's that?"

"You don't usually meet someone who calls the party lame in front of the host."

"Oh!! Sorry." They both laughed as Katrina looked at him sheepish. "You don't seem to mind."

"Don't worry about it. It's the truth... Want to get outta here?"

"Sure! But what about the party. You're the host!"

"They have the gracious crazy co-host god daughter of mine... They wouldn't want me anyway."

He replied, pulling her with him to the elevator. I definitely want you at the moment, Kat thought.

They entered the elevator, glad that it was not occupied. As the door shut itself, Charlie pinned Kat to the wall and they got locked in a very fierce kiss. He drove his tongue deep exploring her mouth.

Katrina has her hand on Charlie's hair,pulling his face closer as their tongues battle like it was their last one. He grabbed her ass and grind his cock on her pussy. She moaned in his mouth and that motivated him more. He started humping her right there, pinning her against the wall wrapped in the passion that they couldn't control.

The door opened suddenly and Meryl Streep entered in a hurry.

"Wooh!"Meryl Streep cheered with a devilish smile on her face.

They don't stop a second in her presence and she too decided to not care. As their passion mounted, so did the thrashing.

"Please knock yourself out you two, Not me please." Katrina smiled into his mouth, pushed her pussy against his manhood and felt its hardness on her folds. She felt the pleasure of anticipation surge through her body and the slickness between her legs.

"Is that for me?" Katrina whispered, biting into his neck.

"That's a very stupid question."

"I'm a bit distracted with a burning passion to think straight if you didn't notice."

He kissed her a neck. He looked back and saw Meryl Stree p smiling and watching them. The voyeuristic situation drove him crazy and he caught Katrina's boobs in one hand and squeezed it hard. She let out a deep moan and put her hand down to give him a hard squeeze down below.

The doors opened and Meryl Streep walked out not after getting an eyeful at the end. He kissed her again, driving his tongue down her throat. How slow is this damn elevator? He thought.

She ripped the buttons on his shirt and started leaving kisses on his neck and his chest.

"You always get cranky while making love?" He said, resuming the previous conversation.

"Who said anything about making love? I want you to fuck me! Fuck me HARD!!"

"Your wish is my command."

The elevator stopped and they get out, him carrying her in front with her legs wrapped around his waist, still kissing. Charlie opened the door with a card key and took her straight to bed. There had been enough foreplay now. His dick was desperately waiting for some soft wet hole to enter and satisfy. Charle yanked her panties off with a jerk and it came out with a squishing sound. She is definitely ready,Charlie thought.

He got naked in seconds and was in between her legs, positioning his rock hard cock at the entrance. He rubbed the tip on the lips and teased her. She grit her teeth and massaged her tits in anticipation, but the penetration never came. She looked up and glared at him. He knew she wanted it more than anything in the world at the moment and he wanted to punish her for being too hard to get earlier.

He rubbed the tip on the lips and traced it to her back hole. She gasped and shuddered in pleasure. He entered just the tip and left it there. Not moving an inch. She tried pushing herself and tried getting more of the cock in but he pulled back with a pop.

"You son of a.. ahhhhh..." Katrina couldn't finish her sentence as he drove his cock all the way. She came right then with a long moan, arching her back and thrashing on the bed wildly. He didn't stop while she rode her orgasm. He was just getting started so he started banging her hard. He kept pounding her as her orgasm stretched and her hands gripped the pillow. Her legs wrapped him and she drove him deeper. He grabbed the gown and ripped it apart, freeing her from it. Charlie squeezed her nipples and tweaked them with one hand. She screamed loud and long as another orgasm hit her.

As Katrina rode through it, he brought the hand to her clit and rolled it around. Her muscles inside her pussy clamped his cock in a death grip as it milked the cum from his cock. He lost it at the moment when she grabbed his ass cheeks, squeezed it and slapped it hard.

He came loudly and splashed her with his jeez inside her pussy walls. The hot, warm semen hitting her insides sent new waves of pleasure to her body and she felt her orgasm rising again. She wanted to speed it up so she got her finger to her clit as Charlie shot ropes and ropes of jizz inside her. At the exact moment she touched the clit, he drove a finger inside her ass and she came with an earth shattering climax as she saw stars behind her eyes. She had never been violated behind. The combined pleasure in both her holes got unbearable and she passed out with pleasure as her body still kept convulsing at the aftermath. He fell upon her, drained and they descended into a deep sleep with his semi erect cock still inside her.

dis2991
dis2991
3 Followers