Celebrity Downfalls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Layla's moans were loud, they were quickly covered by a louder moan as Nikki came around Michelle's dildo right next to them. Her cries of pleasure came out while her mouth was still engulfing her sister's cunt. The vibrations of the cries caused Brie to cum as well. Both Bella's were screaming and shaking as their orgasms took over their bodies. Michelle pulled out of Nikki once she stopped shaking and walked over towards Rosa, who grabbed the dildo and sucked it dry.

Layla and Rachel were locked onto each other as the vibrator in Layla's ass was still going, now without Rosa's guidance. Rosa pulled Michelle to the ground and removed her strap-on. She called Maryse over and handed it to her. She then rummaged through the bag and found another one, this one slightly smaller and put it on.

"You fuck her while I fuck you." She commanded Maryse.

Maryse started to slowly fuck Michelle with her strap-on as Rosa started fucking the French-Canadian beauty in the ass. Gail came up behind Rosa and shoved her finger up her ass and slowly fucked her. Michelle had been so horny from fucking Nikki that it didn't take long for her to cum from Maryse's pounding. She pulled out of her and Michelle squirted her juices a few feet across the room, hitting Rachel in the face and Layla in the cunt. Neither girl had noticed as they were too focused on their task to care about what any girl was doing.

Brie and Nikki were recovering from their orgasms by making out while the other girls continued fucking. Layla and Rachel finally broke from their 69 when Layla got off of her, pulled the vibrator out of her ass, and started to rub it along Rachel's clit. She jumped and screamed when the vibration hit her sensitive area and felt a rush of pleasure that she had never felt before. Layla chuckled as Rachel violently bucked her hips, pushing her clit into the vibrator.

More cries filled the room as the ass fucking that Rosa was giving Maryse, coupled with the dildo she was fucking Michelle with was being pushed against her clit, caused Maryse to cum. She sprayed the floor beneath her with her sweet juices, which were quickly licked up Gail who removed her finger from Rosa's ass.

Rachel was distracted by the actions next to her and wasn't ready when Layla's jammed the vibrator deep into her pussy.

"AHHHHHH!" She exclaimed as Layla roughly fucked her.

The wide rubber cock stretched the outside of Rachel's vagina wall more than any cock ever had. She was amazed how good this large fake cock felt as it forced its way in and out of her cunt. Meanwhile, Rosa pulled out of Maryse once her orgasm had subsided, turned around and started fucking Gail with it. If there was one diva in the room that's moaned the most, it was Gail and she lived up to it. Her constant loud moans filled the locker room as Rosa slowly fucked her. Brie crawled over to Gail and started kissing her to keep her volume down.

While Brie tended to them, Nikki crawled up behind Layla and forced her tongue into her tight ass hole. She licked as far as she could, while circling her tongue around. She also decided to slip a finger or two into her dripping pussy. The sudden rush made Layla start to fuck Rachel harder. She could feel an orgasm building.

"Holy shit!" Gail screamed out from next to them, after pushing Brie away.

Rosa pulled out of her and what seemed like gallons of cum spray from the Asian beauty's vagina. She quickly bent down to catch the spray in the air, getting her face covered in the sweet juices. As Gail's orgasm faded, Michelle and Maryse were quick to licked the cum off of Rosa's face, Michelle taking one side Maryse taking the other.

The combination of Nikki's tongue and finger soon pushed Layla to the brink and she then came. She stopped fucking Rachel while she shook from her orgasm. She fell to the ground and just lay there, staring at Rachel's dripping wet pussy.

"Fuck, we've only got ten minutes left." Nikki pointed out. "Rachel and Rosa haven't cum yet."

"Quick Nikki, you get rest of the strap-ons. You, Brie and Gail can fuck Rosa while Maryse, Layla and I get to fuck Rachel." Michelle commanded.

The girls quickly strapped the dildos on. Nikki started fucking Rosa in the mouth, Brie in the ass, and Gail got to fuck her pussy. While Maryse got Rachel's mouth, Layla got her ass and Michelle got her cunt. Both girls held each other's hands as all six divas forced their dildos in at the same time. Time was not on their side, so Brie, Gail, Layla and Michelle fucked at a rapid pace while Nikki and Maryse deep-throated the girls. Tears ran down Rachel's face as she had never felt such a mixture of pleasure and pain before in her life.

Rosa came within two minutes of the start. A large puddle formed around her ass as she came hard, wildly bucking her hips for a good twenty seconds. Now the girls' main objective was to make Rachel cum. Each Bella took a breast and lightly bit down on a nipple while Gail gave her a light peck on the cheek. Five minutes passes before Rachel had the most explosive orgasm of her life. The orgasm was so intense that she couldn't move, she just lay there screaming as her body tightened up. Every few seconds a light shake while her cum oozed out of her, creating another large puddle around her ass. A smile came across her face as she came down.

All eight girls collapsed on the floor, drenched in sweat, while recovering from the wild orgy. One by one, each girl stood up and recovered their clothes before redressing. Michelle and Rachel were the last two still on the ground.

"You did really great today Rachel. You can come back anytime."

"Thanks. I really liked that, but I have a question. Why did you get so mad earlier?"

"You didn't sound like you wanted it, but I knew you'd come around. Sorry about your sweater though, but you're about the same size as Gail so you can just borrow hers. Just remember though, you will NOT tell anyone what happened here, you understand me? No one can know!"

"Don't worry, you're secret's safe with me."

Michelle helped her up and gathered her clothes for her. She sat and watched Rachel dress before getting dressed herself. The show went perfectly and Rachel really enjoyed giving Michelle a hard slap in the ring, a little payback from earlier. After the show she went back to the divas locker room, gave each diva a hug and a kiss before they all headed out of the arena. The entire plane ride home, Rachel couldn't get the images of the night out of her head and had a dream about doing it again.

12