Celebrity Fame Whores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
278 Followers

The porn stars all cheered, spurred on by the excited cries of the audience. Since the announcer had given them the go-ahead, they walked over to the other side of the arena and traded spots. And first up was the black porn star with the enormous cock who had just ass-fucked Nadya's big fat butt. He grinned at Kate, and then laid the pregnant middle aged cunt down on the bed in preparation to fuck her. Just looking, he knew he probably wouldn't be able to fit up her ass, even after it had already been stretched and lubricated for him by the previous stud.

Meanwhile, Nadya wanted to get through this ordeal as quick as possible. Taking a lesson from the sexy pregnant mom on the other side, she decided the best approach would be to take on two men at the same time. Calling two of her new studs over to her bed, she bent over and let one of them fuck her well-used pussy from behind while she popped the other one's cock into her mouth. Her thick, collagen-filled lips wrapped around the porn star's huge member and she began to suck on it with wild abandon. The curvy older brunette woman was getting pushed back and forth between the two well-hung young porn stars like a fucking ragdoll. Each of them was fucking her with as much force as they could muster.

Pregnant Kate Gosselin was still struggling with the big black stud on the other side of the arena. She was thankful that he hadn't tried to fuck her up the ass, but even fitting his monstrous cock into her pussy was a challenge. And she'd already been pretty thoroughly stretched out tonight. The pregnant blonde soccer mom spread and pushed her thighs, trying to make it easier for the well-endowed porn star stud to squeeze his cock into her tight cunt, but it was by no means an easy fit. She closed her eyes. There was even a trail of sweat working down her brow as she tried to get as much length of his cock into her womb as she could.

Especially in her condition, Kate was a little worried about possible complications with her pregnancy. Fortunately, this well-endowed black stud was being far more gentle with her than he had been when he fucked the Octomom's curvy round ass. Her was extremely patient, taking hold of her well-toned thighs to try and give himself a little more leverage as he fucked her already jizz filled pussy. Once he had gotten a reasonable amount of his enormous cock into her gaping vagina, he started to work up a tempo, fucking her slowly but steadily. A surprising amount of semen from her previous lovers was spilling out from the sides as he fucked her, but neither of them seemed to mind all that much.

The Octomom had a slightly easier time. Her idea of taking on multiple studs at the same time had worked out in her favor, but soon they were crowding around her, all of them eager to experience her different (but all quite used up) holes. A new stud was fucking her cunt from behind, using the cum from the previous stud as lubricant, and she was still sucking one off. Two more had come up beside her. At first, Nadya tried to jerk them both off, but it required far more skill and coordination than she possessed. Instead, she was content to just alternate between them and let the rest simply jerk off. She already felt a few dribbles of man juice spilling over her curvy middle aged body. It was very hot. And it was just what a fame-hungry whore like her wanted!

But what really surprised her was when one of the porn star studs somehow managed to squeeze in behind her, lining the tip of his rigid cock up with her gaping asshole. And then he did it. He slipped in, fucking her ass while two other studs fucked her throat and cunt. She opened her eyes and took in a quick gulp of air as she felt him enter her, accidentally inhaling a little drop of semen. She choked a little but managed not to gag. Her asshole was still a little rough, but after the ordeal with that big black stud, anything else going up her ass couldn't possibly be any worse. With all three holes now stuffed with cock, the Octomom kept milking them. She was an utter cum slut now.

Their wild orgy continued well into the night, and after a couple more hours both of the celebrity whores had worked their way through the entire string of all sixteen well-hung porn stars. In fact, some -- no MOST - of them had cum multiple times in both women. Both Nadya Suleman and the pregnant Kate Gosselin were hot and sweaty, covered in the semen of well over a dozen men, and they were still eager for more.

The promoters really hadn't plan for it to go this long, nor had they counted on the stubbornness of women. Especially when said women are celebrity fame whores. Still, they were under contract, so they could force the two depraved women into just about anything. The announcer decided that they may as well use this to their advantage, and invited some of the men from the audience into the arena to fuck the two lusty middle aged sluts. A couple dozen more men queued up, eager to fuck the women in multiple holes. It was messy, as both women's vaginas, asses and mouths had been filled with cum, but few would pass up on such an opportunity.

But as the night wore on, the men slowly but surely became exhausted, while both Kate Gosselin and Nadya Suleman remained as cum hungry as ever. But what really surprised everyone was when the Octomom made her way over to the center of the arena, sat down in the bed beside the pregnant blonde, and kissed her.

Kate was stunned by this sudden turn of event, sitting back in shock as the brunette whore eagerly made out with the pregnant reality show starlet. She felt her hands, still sticky with the jizz of a dozen or so odd porn stars and complete strangers, rubbing over her body. The Octomom felt up Kate's swollen belly, and gently played with her heavy milk-filled breasts. And Kate Gosselin could taste the semen in Nadya's mouth, sharp and salty.

But... it was also kind of hot. Throughout the night, Kate Gosselin had found herself looking over at her rival, watching intently as the other woman was fucked on the bed by a string of huge cocks. What had started as a rivalry, as seething jealousy, had soon given way to something... something else. Kate had begun to think that this whole thing was actually pretty hot, and was getting wet watching Nadya get fucked in every hole by her porn star studs. Moreover, she'd also built up something of empathy for her former foe, knowing what it felt like to get penetrated by so many men with huge cocks.

Returning her attentions, the pregnant Kate Gosselin began to rub her hands over Nadya's curvaceous body. Reaching over and grabbing one of her enormous boobs, Kate managed to get quite a reaction out of the Octomom. She had to hand it to the woman; even though her tits were obviously fake, they were still pretty nice. And then Kate snaked her hands down over the Octomom's naked middle aged body, continuing down until she reached the woman's well-used pussy.

Nadya moaned in pleasure, continuing to make out with Kate even as the pregnant blonde MILF toyed with her sopping wet cunt. It was stretched and more than a little sore from the night's long activities, but it just felt so damned good having a woman feeling around down there. Kate kept up, and began to finger fuck the brunette's sticky cunt, provoking an even stronger reaction out of her. The Octomom lovingly ran her fingers through Kate's signature short blonde bob, enjoying the gentle feeling of the woman's hair on her fingers.

Kate pulled away, breaking their embrace and laid back on the bed. Her perky and larger than usual breasts and pregnant belly were exposed to Nadya. It was an extremely arousing sight. The Octomom leaned over, tracing her index finger over Kate Gosselin's pregnant belly and tracing a line down into her extremely sensitive and over-sexed womanhood. Kate was still covered in a sticky coat of drying semen, and some was even leaking out from her cunt after the rough fuck from the black stud, but she was obviously getting wet from Nadya's tender ministrations.

The knocked up reality starlet simply leaned back and gasped as she felt Nadya's skillful fingerings exploring her, probing the very depths of her womanhood. She spread her thighs, letting the Octomom go deeper and deeper. Soon Nadya was on top of her, and Kate and the cum-covered brunette slut began to make out. Their sticky hot bodies writhed around on top of the bed like a nest of mating snakes. They explored every part of each other's bodies... curvy, silicon breasts; full round thighs; pregnant swollen belly; and of course both of their sticky, cum filled pussies.

Everyone else present -- the porn star studs, the announcer and even the audience -- stood back in awe. It was a truly spectacular sight, seeing those two middle aged celebrity moms, covered in jizz and sweat, making out with one another on the bed. Nobody quite knew what to do or say at that point, but fortunately, the cameras continued rolling, filming the entire spectacle on their cold, impartial lenses. Cameras flashed, cellphones were taken out, and everyone tried to preserve this intense, sexually-charged scene for the rest of eternity.

And sure enough, several months later, an exclusive DVD release of the event was put out. Millions of copies were pre-ordered over the internet. This was the most famous event of the century, and pictures and video of it literally flooded across the internet....

Several months later... Nadya Suleman sat sprawled out on her sofa, wearing nothing but her soft linen bath robe, which did practically nothing to cover her luscious cleavage. It felt good to finally take a nice warm shower and relax. She languidly stretched out and picked up the remote, turning up the volume on her new TV.

She had popped in the now legendary porno tape that her and Kate Gosselin had recorded back then. That whole event had helped pay for her new house, new furniture, new home entertainment system; pretty much everything she now owned in fact. And for some reason, the whole experience still made her feel so... horny.

As a scene of her being double-penetrated by two extremely well-hung porn stars came on, Nadya slowly slipped her fingers in between the folds of her robes and began to rub her fingers over her sexy middle aged body. She toyed with her pussy, fingering it gently as she started to get wet and musky down there. Closing her eyes and throwing back her head, she moaned gently as she masturbated.

Just then, the door opened and Nadya jumped up instinctively.

"Hi honey," said Kate Gosselin as she entered, "Oh don't mind me! You can keep playing with yourself if you want. In fact, I'll even watch!"

The Octomom just laughed.

"I wasn't expecting you back so early," Nadya said, "So how did the meeting go?"

"Just fine," Kate replied as she took off her jacket and began to unbutton her floral print blouse.

Nadya looked over as Kate Gosselin slipped out of her clothing, exposing her perky breasts and flat, well-toned abdomen. She'd practically just had her latest baby, and she was already back in shape. The Octomom looked over the blonde's sexy and well-toned middle aged body. Not bad at all!

"The studio executives said that our movie is selling very well," the naked blonde said as she sat down beside her newfound lesbian lover on the sofa.

"And what about doing a sequel," Nadya asked as she untied her robe and let her fake tits pop out.

Kate just picked up the remote, fast-forwarding the DVD to the beginning of their previous make out session. She began to finger herself as she watched Nadya making out with her on the screen. God, that never really got old, did it?

"I think that's a given," Kate said as she looked over at the Octomom.

"Lovely," Nadya replied as Kate grabbed her enormous fake boobs, "Just... lovely..."

The two middle aged celebrity moms began to make out with each other, passionately wrapping their arms around each other and feeling up each other's bodies. Kate pushed her tongue deep into the Octomom's waiting mouth, enjoying the subtle but delicious taste of another woman. And then, she gently squeezed her lover and pulled away.

"You know," she said coyly, "They told me they have some interesting ideas they wanted to run by us... very... interesting... ideas..."

And then she continued making out with her middle aged lesbian lover, their bodies writhing around each other and entwining on the couch. There would be plenty of time for Nadya and Kate to talk about those ideas that the studio had run by her. Plenty of time...

The following year... Since the sexual competition between Kate Gosselin and Nadya Suleman had been such a huge financial success, the studio had no problem putting on a follow-up event to keep cashing in from it. And, if anything, the second orgy was even bigger and more grandiose than the previous one. The arena was packed full, the tickets selling out almost immediately, and pay-per-view making a killing off the whole thing.

The fact that select VIP ticket holders were guaranteed a chance to fuck the hot middle aged celebrity moms certainly didn't hurt matters either. Everyone in the world knew about how members of the audience had gotten to participant in the competition that time; and many of them wanted their own chance at one or both of the women...

But the truly brilliant part of this was the gimmick that was used to sell this competition. The audience cheered wildly as both women entered the area...

Both Kate Gosselin and the 'Octomom' Nadya Suleman were once again pregnant! Eight months pregnant, in fact, and their bellies were ridiculously stretched and swollen. And to top it off, both of them were no pregnant with octoplets too, thanks to the wonders of fertility drugs and in vitro fertilization (and a newly passed law which let doctors perform such procedures on their patients). The two pregnant celebrity whores slowly and carefully entered the arena, accompanied by wild cheers and cat calls from the audience.

Kate Gosselin was barely clothed, a simple bikini top straining the contain her gigantic milk-filled breasts, and a loose skirt wrapped around her waist. Her naked and extremely distended belly was exposed for everyone to see; indeed, pregnant with octoplets, she was almost barely recognizable as the former reality star mom save for her familiar short blonde haircut which she still wore. And her task was made all the more difficult by her high heels, which she could barely walk in. Somehow, miraculously, she managed to get to the center stage.

Nadya Suleman's outfit was equally impractical, but at least she'd had some previous experience carrying octoplets inside of her belly. She was clad in thigh high leather boots, and wore nothing more than a loose dress of shear black fabric draped over her heavily pregnant frame. One could easily see through the soft fabric, exposing her curvy breast and pregnant belly to the cheering audience, and leaving practically nothing to the imagination.

Nadya made her way over to the center of the stage and put her arms around her heavily pregnant lover. As the announcer read off the list of porn stars and explained the event, Nadya and Kate began to make out with one another. Already hornier than usual from the hormones raging through their bodies, the extremely pregnant middle aged whores could barely contain themselves. They were already wet with excitement.

This was going to be a very fun night...

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
278 Followers