Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"That was fucking great, brother," Natalie said patting him on the back. "I didn't know you had it in you."

"Neither did I," the boy replied breathing heavily.

The audience's reaction to James' spectacular display was overwhelming. With the possible exception of King Matumba, he had been the best performer so far, and had proven himself to be a force to be reckoned with. From that moment on, Natalie never treated him with even the slightest hint of disparagement. He had become an overnight sensation.

"James Portman everybody!" Ashley yelled into the microphone. "Thank you Natalie. You guys were great!"

Natalie and James waved to the ecstatic audience; both overcome by the wonderful reception they were receiving.

"Take James into the house and let him lie down," Mary Kate said to Natalie. "The poor guy looks exhausted."

"Thanks Mary Kate," James said, struggling to maintain his balance. "I could use some rest."

"I'll be back in a few minutes," Natalie told the twin.

She then thanked Mary Kate and helped her stepbrother off the stage.

In no time flat the cleanup crew was once again mopping up the puddles of sperm that decorated the front area of the stage and the dozen or so feet in front of the proscenium. During this time several members of the orchestra left their seats and moved to their new positions just in front of the conductor's podium, where a set of drums, synthesizers, guitars, and amplifiers had been previously set up for just this occasion. The women gawked and made catcalls at the nude men, teasing them without mercy.

"Okay!" Ashley yelled, trying to get the crowd's attention. "We have a special treat for you now, ladies! Here she is, singing her No. 1 song 'Toxic'—Britney Spears!"

From the rear of the audience a pretty blond girl came strutting down the aisle toward the stage just as the music started to play. It was indeed Britney, followed by four more pretty girls—her backup singers. As they weaved their way through the crowd toward the stage, Britney and her companions started singing into the tiny microphones they each wore around their heads as headsets. The lyrics of "Toxic" filled the air and the crowd immediately started singing along.

Standing outside the tent were the performers, all of them dancing in time with the rhythm. Even Olga looked excited as Britney and her four singers walked onto the stage and broke into their dance routine. But it was Tom Murphy who was most captivated by the sultry blond entertainer. He stood as close as possible to the singers, not once taking his eyes off the star.

"She's fantastic!" he said to Joey. "What a voice!"

"It ain't her voice that attracts me, mate," Joey replied, staring straight at her ass.

Britney had chosen to perform in nothing more than a pink teddy—a very revealing piece of lingerie that left nothing to the imagination. The other singers wore a variation on the same theme, only white.

"I'd love to have my face buried underneath that tight fuckin' arse of hers," Joey continued, fondling his gargantuan nuts. "And her suckin' on my prick like her life depended on it."

Tom didn't bother to look at Joey or pay much attention to what he way saying. He was too enraptured by the presence of the beautiful Britney, and nothing was going to spoil his enjoyment of watching her perform; not even the vulgar comments of the little man.

As he became more and more engrossed by the singing star's performance, Tom found himself copying some of the exact same moves that Britney's backup singers were performing. The truth was that Tom was a very good dancer, but he had always hesitated to show this side of himself to the world. Now, however, he found himself not caring what anyone might think of his dancing abilities. After all, he was standing in front of everyone completely nude, so what did it matter what anyone might think? And this was, after all, Britney herself, in the flesh, and dancing almost completely nude herself!

To his and everyone's surprise, Tom suddenly, yet discreetly, moved his body into position between the two middle singers, acting as if he was indeed part of the act. The girls looked at him askance at first, but then, seeing how graceful a dancer he was, treated him as if he were one of them. Britney, seeing the reaction of the crowd to Tom's intrusion, was at first a trifle annoyed, but quickly realized that the handsome, muscular man dancing energetically behind her seemed to add, rather than diminish, the quality of her routine. She gave him a big smile and Tom felt on top of the world.

Ashley and Mary Kate, and all the other performers, cheered the good-natured teacher on while the audience chanted the lyrics to the song.

"Well, now he can't complain that he doesn't have a routine," Mary Kate said to Ashley. Suddenly her eyes opened wide. "Oh, wow! Look at that!"

But Ashley didn't have to look. Her eyes had never left the tall, graceful form of Tom Murphy. But now, something else was going on. Britney had taken Tom by the hand and was now rubbing her semi-nude body up against his cock, which had suddenly become erect. Upon seeing his huge prick jutting out before him, Britney whispered something into his ear and he shook his head as if in agreement.

"I wonder what that slut is up to," Ashley said to Mary Kate.

"If I know Britney," Mary Kate replied, "she's going to force him to beat his meat."

"Lovely," Ashley snickered. "Do you really think he'll go through with it?"

"Yup. Can't let a good erection go to waste. Especially not with Britney."

Mary Kate had a sixth sense when it came to predicting the moment of a man's ejaculation. But she also was a very good interpreter of people's actions. Britney was a dominant woman, used to getting her own way. And when she harbored a desire, she was compelled to fulfill that desire by any means possible, even manipulating others to do her bidding—and if the "other" happened to be a male, so much the better. Mary Kate knew the singing star's predilection for kinky behavior, especially when the kinky behavior was suggested by her and performed by someone else. It was a huge turn on for Britney—a egocentric thrill at having control over others. It made her feel like a goddess. And now, before the entire assemblage of celebrities, she was going to make Tom do something wicked, something he could never have imaged himself doing for anyone else, and she would have everyone worshipping at her feet—just as she expected.

With the music now at a frenetic pitch, and the band playing at a deafening volume, Britney and the other singers guided Tom to the center of the stage and told him to start jerking his cock, which he did unhesitatingly. As the girls sang the words "toxic" over and over again, Tom responded by tugging on his huge prick to the delight of Britney and the entire audience. For his part, Tom was completely under the star's control, anxious to please her in any way possible. He felt elation at the thought that his beloved Britney thought highly enough of him to make him part of her act, and he was determined not to disappoint her.

The girls began touching his body all over as he continued to masturbate himself with wild abandon in front of the huge crowd of jeering women. Britney herself never touched him once, she only looked on with amusement as Tom brought himself closer and closer to orgasm. She suddenly brought one of her tits close to his mouth, taunting him.

"She's such a fucking tease!" Mary Kate spat. "A real fucking bitch!"

"I hope she gets a mouthful of cum," Ashley replied with disdain.

"Now that would be great! But I don't think that's going to happen."

"Too bad. Imagine having that on videotape?"

The sisters shared a laugh and then stopped abruptly when it was apparent that Tom was going to shoot his load.

"Here it comes!" Mary Kate squealed into the microphone

The music suddenly came to a stop as Tom's prick twitched and then started to erupt giant ropes of creamy sperm high up into the air.

Britney and the girls stepped back a few feet to witness Tom's ejaculation, laughing at each successive and voluminous spurt as it sailed into the air in front of them.

Tom's fist was pumping wildly up and down on his swollen shaft, trying to coax out as much sperm as possible. With each spurt, he was greeted by wild applause.

"Shoot it out baby!" said a voice from far back in the crowd.

And shoot he did. Long, thick ropes of spunk were fired off in quick succession as the floor in front of him became saturated with his cum. Britney stood motionless only a few feet away from him, but the exhilaration of forcing yet another man to bend to her will was written all over her face. With every long jet of sperm ejected came the thrill of knowing that she was the one in control; the one who held the power.

Tom continued to ejaculate as the women cheered him on. Toward the end he turned his head to observe Britney laughing wildly, as if she had caught him masturbating for the first time. The humiliating way in which she pointed at his cock, with the intent of making him feel ashamed, actually served to excite him even more. And in so doing, he finished off with a series of multiple shots of cum, in homage to the will of his goddess.

By the time he had finished ejaculating, he couldn't perform another dance move and had to retreat toward the tent to the accompaniment of wild applause. Britney then launched into several other numbers finishing with "My Prerogative," having been joined onstage by Madonna and Beyonce. The three divas sang their hearts out and were rewarded by a thunderous round of applause at the conclusion of the performance. The stars then took their bows and waltzed off the stage with the backup singers following close behind.

"Thank you Britney, Madonna, and Beyonce," Ashley said into the microphone. "That was great!" Once the applause had subsided, she continued. "Our next performer really needs no introduction. Most of you have seen his show at the La Fontaine. And if you haven't, then you're in luck, because he's here today to entertain you. The man who has given new meaning to the phrase, 'multiple ejaculations," here he is, Mr. Anthony Riddle!"

As soon as Ashley's introduction ended the orchestra began playing Anthony's signature song, the "James Bond Theme". And just as abruptly, Anthony himself came running onto the stage dressed in a black tuxedo and holding a huge water pistol in his hands. He immediately set about taking aim at the celebrities in the front row and began squirting them indiscriminately. The first few women got completely drenched with water but they appeared to be enjoying the refreshing coolness of the liquid. At one point Anthony turned his back on the crowd only to reveal a big hole in his suit, showcasing his tight buttocks to all the women. They responded with a thunderous round of applause.

He was an excellent dancer and had lost nothing of his innate abilities during his short tenure away from the stage. Craig and Barney jealously watched him glide effortlessly from one side of the stage to another, performing intricate dance moves that made their routine seem dull by comparison. This was no average run of the mill male stripper—he was a professionally trained dancer and he was no less than exceptional.

Suddenly appearing in the front row was Drew Barrymore, looking as sensational as ever. She shouted words of encouragement to her boyfriend, delighting in every move he made.

"Go, baby!" she screamed at him while lowering her blouse to reveal her huge succulent tits.

The women in the front row followed suit, each one of them teasing Anthony in the same fashion. Anthony responded by removing bits of clothing one piece at a time until he stood before them completely nude, with the exception of his black bowtie, which remained fastened around his neck.

"God, he looks so good I could eat him!" Christina Ricci shouted into Drew's ear.

Drew laughed at her remark but said nothing. She was too enraptured with Anthony's sexually captivating dance to pay much attention to anything else.

Now the music segued into an instrumental dance number that got everyone hopping. Already fully erect, Anthony positioned himself front and center as he began to masturbate himself. His extra long tool stuck out from his body at a 45-degree angle, and while her jerked himself off, he continued to sway his body back and forth in time with the music. With the constant goading of the women, it wasn't long before he began to ejaculate.

There was a collective gasp then a sudden burst of applause as the women were treated to not one, but a half dozen of creamy spurts of sperm firing off in quick succession. The cum landed about ten feet in front of him, with only a few missiles splashing into the barrier that formed the outside ridge of the stage. But it wasn't a matter of how far he could shoot; it was the stop and go series of multiple cum blasts that held the audience spellbound.

Within seconds, several thick ropes of sperm were again launched into the air and once more everyone reacted with surprise and delight. And so it went on for about a full minute until at last Anthony's potent tool and its prodigious offerings were utterly spent. In front of him was a giant puddle of cum, and as he bowed to the cheers and applause of the women, the Olsen's steadfast and efficient crew came onstage to clean up the mess.

"Wasn't he just great?" Drew said to Kelly as she continued to clap her hands when everyone else had stopped.

Kelly looked amused. "The lawyer who moonlights as a stripper! You've got to love that!"

Anthony retired into the tent and on the way in he bumped into Johnny, looking every bit as confident as Anthony himself and eager to go on stage. The stripper sized the younger man up and laughed under his breath. "Three nuts!" he sneered. "You better have some damn good routine boy or those broads will eat you up alive!"

"I can take care of myself," Johnny replied sternly. "And don't call me 'boy'."

Anthony looked at the young man as if he wanted to slap him, but instead swore under his breath and walked toward the rear of the tent to retrieve his clothes.

Joey happened to be standing nearest to Johnny when this brief altercation took place, and he patted Johnny on the back vigorously. "I don't know what his problem is lad, but I think it might be called 'jealousy'. Don't let it bother you."

"I never did anything to him," Johnny replied.

"Sometimes people hate for reasons they don't even understand themselves. And sometimes people hate for no reason at all. You just go out there and do your thing and I promise you the ladies will love you."

Johnny bestowed upon Johnny one of his rare smiles. "Thanks, Joey. I appreciate that."

The stage was now once more free of any traces of Anthony's sperm. Once again, Ashley spoke to the crowd. "This next guy you're going to meet is one of Teri Hatcher's boys. His name is Johnny "ET" Adams, and he has a very special physical mutation that allows him to produce enormous amounts of cum for sustained periods of time. Or so he claims."

"What does "ET" stand for?" Mariel Hemingway asked. "Extraterrestrial?"

"Nope," Ashley replied. "But you're close."

A few other women attempted to guess what the initials meant, but none succeeded. Finally, the crowd demanded that Ashley tell them her secret.

Chuckling a little to herself as she moved the microphone closer to her mouth she announced loudly, "extra testicle!"

There was a moment of stunned silence and then the entire audience burst out laughing.

"No way!" Sarah Michelle Gellar shouted. "No fucking way!"

"It's a joke!" one of the lesser luminaries kept repeating. "A bloody joke!"

This was followed by dozens of disparaging remarks that went on for several minutes. At last, after much pleading, Ashley finally got the crowd to simmer down.

"You can't tell us that this guy actually has three balls!" Jessica Alba said to Ashley.

Moving in toward the microphone, Mary Kate replied to the question. "Yes, Jessica, he does."

"Well then, show us!" demanded Alyssa. "Bring him out!"

The crowd then began screaming unanimously that Johnny come onto the stage.

Even before Ashley could introduce the young man, Johnny appeared on the platform dressed in nothing but a black thong. His fair skin, and thin, though muscular, frame looked very much like it had stepped off the pedestal belonging to some Renaissance sculptor. His long, blond hair and handsome face immediately won him supporters, although most of the women were anxious to see if his claims were true.

The crowd teased him mercilessly for several minutes until Ashley took things in hand yet again.

"Okay," she said, calling for attention. "You wanted proof. Here it is." She turned to Johnny. "If you don't mind..."

On her command, Johnny removed his thong.

If the audience were expecting to see something aberrant about Johnny's genitals they were soon disappointed. As he stood there completely naked, it appeared that his cock was really nothing much to brag about. It looked perfectly normal in its flaccid state. His balls, too, looked completely normal. No sign of a third testicle anywhere. Moans of disenchantment filled the air.

"Oh, come on Ashley," Kelly Ripa complained. "What's the deal here? This guy doesn't have a third nut!"

Both Ashley and Mary Kate, like the crowd, had been expecting to see visible evidence of Johnny's mutation. They looked at each other in wonderment, feeling betrayed.

"Where is it?" Ashley said to Johnny. "Where is this extra testicle?"

"He doesn't have a third testicle!" Joan Collins shouted to the crowd. "It's all a bunch of bullshit! Ashley and Mary Kate are putting us on!"

Seeing that the women were getting more irritated by the minute, Ashley grabbed Johnny by the arm and pulled him to her. "Do you really have a third nut? Yes or no?"

"Yes," he replied.

"Then show them!"

"I can't..."

Suddenly, Johnny pulled the microphone from Ashley's hands. "What are you doing?" she asked, startled.

"Ladies," he began, speaking to the crowd. "I really do have three testicles. I know it doesn't look that way, but I do. The problem is that the third one rests behind the two in front. It's a little smaller than the other two and sits further up into my body, but it's there, I promise you."

He made this statement with utter sincerity, but the women wanted proof.

"You say you can shoot sperm like for what...hours on end?" asked Beyonce in a derisive tone.

"Not hours," he replied. "But for a good five minutes straight."

Beyonce guffawed. "Not even King Matumba can do that!"

"No human being can do it, except for me," he stated proudly.

Drew thought this was absurd. "You're telling us that you can do better than Anthony?"

"Yes, a lot better."

"Then why don't you go ahead and show us? Go ahead. Do it right now."

"I intend to," Johnny replied, handing the microphone back to Ashley. He then turned to Barney and Craig. "Hey guys, would you mind bringing out that big plastic container? I'm going to need it."

"You mean the one on wheels?" Barney asked. "The clear one with the flip-off lid?"

"That's it."

Anthony Riddle laughed aloud. "So that's what that thing is for Mr. ET? To catch your juice, man?"

"That's right," Johnny replied.

"You need a fucking thimble, not a container," Anthony said contemptuously. "That thing holds a maximum of one gallon. It says so right on it."

"I know that."

"And I suppose you think you're going to fill it up?"

"Yes, I am."

Anthony sneered. "Fuck you, kid. The only thing that so-called extra testicle has given you is an oversized fucking ego!"

Johnny was going to say something in reply but thought the better of it and turned his back on the disgruntled lawyer.

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers