Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers

"Hey!" Barney said, addressing Anthony in an unfriendly tone. "You had your chance, right? Now give the kid his shot."

Seeing that the powerful black man was serious, Anthony backed down and from then on said nothing further to Johnny.

With respect to Johnny's wishes, Craig and Barney disappeared into the tent and moments later came out pushing a giant, plastic container to the center of the stage. It looked similar to a three-tiered filing cabinet more than anything else, with the exception that it was made of clear fiberglass and could be tilted either forward or backward to an angle of 45 degrees. At Johnny's request, Barney removed the clear plastic lid and placed it aside while Craig angled the container toward the boy.

"Thanks guys," Johnny said. "That's fine."

"What the fuck are you gonna do with that thing?" Halle Berry asked Johnny.

"I'm going to fill it up with cum," he stated in a matter of fact tone.

The audience exploded with laughter.

"I ain't never heard of anything so stupid in my entire life!" Beyonce groaned. "Joan was right everybody. This is all bullshit!"

At this point Mary Kate interceded. "Oh shut the fuck up would you please? At least give the guy a chance!"

"Now you watch your mouth little girl!" Beyonce snapped. "If you two are lyin' about this guy, we're gonna report you both to your chapter leader!"

Ashley, realizing that alcohol played more of a part in Beyonce's behavior than anything else, responded diplomatically. "Fine, Beyonce. You do that. But let's give Johnny a chance, okay?"

Beyonce couldn't argue with that since she was just as anxious to see if the young man could indeed live up to his claim. "Okay, okay," she replied, making mocking faces at the young man.

Johnny, meanwhile, had been stroking his cock during this exchange of words; heedless of anything except the growing feeling in his loins that told him he was going to have an ejaculation of seismic proportions. How he knew this he could not explain; he just felt it happening inside him, much like a person knows if he or she is going to sneeze—you can't control or stop it, it just happens. Already, with only one minute having past since he began stroking his cock, he was at full extension, his balls rising high up into this body. He knew that his third testicle was the true protagonist in the production about to unfold. And as much as he wanted to startle the women with his prodigious display of multiple cumshots, he wanted even more to make Anthony Riddle eat his own words.

"Are you watching this?" Mary Kate asked Ashley.

It was a rhetorical question and Ashley didn't even bother to respond. Like Mary Kate, her eyes were glued to Johnny's persistently moving right hand, now glazed over with a thin, clear patina of pre-cum.

"Do you really think you're going to fill that thing up?" Brittany Murphy asked Johnny from her place in the front row.

"Watch and see," was all the masturbator could respond.

"Are you guys getting all this?" Mary Kate asked the video crew.

"Yes, Ms. Olsen," one of the camerawomen replied with anticipation in her voice. "Every bit."

A strange silence fell over the crowd, as if they were afraid to speak lest they interrupt the concentration of the young man. Johnny tugged away completely unaffected by the hundreds of peering eyes watching intently as every motion of his right hand brought him closer to orgasm. Mary Kate and Ashley purposely positioned themselves on either side of the handsome boy, not wanting to miss what they hoped would be—if Johnny were to be believed—an astounding series of electrifying multiple climaxes. In fact, all the performers now moved closer to Johnny, surrounding him on all sides, curious to see what the supposed boy wonder could do. Everyone that is except Anthony.

The former headliner at the La Fontaine didn't venture far from the tent, watching the proceedings with an envious eye. He wanted desperately to believe in his own fiction, that Johnny was indeed a fraud. Why he disliked the boy had a lot to do with Johnny's cocky attitude more than anything else. But it also had to do with the fact that he had always prided himself on being the only man who could produce the stunning series of multiple climaxes that had made him famous. Now that reputation was being challenged by some young upstart, a nobody who had been elevated by sheer luck to the position of Teri Hatcher's boy servant. His macho sensibilities made him feel disgust at the thought that this damn kid could possibly outdo even his own remarkable achievements. And the fact that he was a Sisterhood lackey made him dislike the boy even more. Part of him wanted to grab the kid by the ears and throw him bodily into the crowd. But another part of him wanted to see him fail, to see "ET" become a laughingstock in front of an entire audience of jeering celebrities, delighting in the fact that they had been right about him after all.
"You're going to cum soon, Johnny, aren't you?" Mary Kate asked the boy as she leaned closer to him, grabbing his right ass check in her left hand. "I can always tell when a guy is ready to cream."

"Yes," he stammered. "I'm going to...blow my fucking load...real soon!"

The boy was breathing so hard by this time that he could barely speak.

Unexpectedly, Ashley grabbed Johnny's balls and squeezed them hard. He gave a jolt, and relishing in the sublime pleasure her delicate, manicured hand was giving him, relaxed and let her fondle his straining ball sack, full to the bursting point with sperm that needed to be released. "Point that big stick of yours into the container," she ordered him. "Mary Kate and I want to watch you fill it up to the brim."

With the audience cheering him on in front of him, and his fellow performers encouraging him from behind, Johnny stroked his cock like a wild man, the huge amount of pre-cum looking as if he had already ejaculated dozens of times. Mary Kate gave Ashley a broad grin, which meant that Johnny's orgasm was imminent.

"Fill it up!" the crowd roared. "Fill it up!"

Johnny braced himself against the twins, who were now pushed up against him, forming a bodily vise like two human bookends aiming to keep him standing upright. Moving his legs further apart to balance himself, he delivered the final strokes to his agitated penis, the expanding purple head filling with seed ready to be launched.

To the unending cacophony of raised and incessant voices all demanding the relinquishment of his hot sticky semen, the young man started to ejaculate.

"Holy fuck!" Johnny screamed, his body tensing for the release of his semen. "I'm fucking coming!"

As soon as he said this, Mary Kate pulled his hand away and took over stroking his cock herself. Johnny was caught by surprise but he no longer had any control over his penis. The sperm was inexorably on its way out regardless of whose hand was doing the pulling. The fact that it was Mary Kate's hand made it all the more pleasurable. His entire body froze in place as the lovely twin's hand traveled up and down his cock at lighting speed. She gave one last look at Ashley before devoting her entire attention to masturbating Johnny. Both sisters were grinning ear to ear.

The first jet of white cream hit the far side of the container with tremendous speed, splashing into the clear plastic at such great velocity that the sperm dissembled into irregular droplets that ricocheted off the four walls of the container. Some of the milky fluid actually flew beyond the rim of the container but most of it remained within it.

"Keep it pointed down!" Mary Kate instructed, as her hand worked his dick in feverish, insistent motions. "I want to see lots of fucking ropes, Johnny!"

As her jerking fist moved up to his glans, Johnny delivered a remarkable series of cumshots. At the sight of it everyone went berserk. Long, stringy ropes of cum were fired off in unbelievably quick succession, as if someone had turned on a hose. Mary Kate, astonished at the incredible amounts of cum being sent into the container, started to tug on Johnny's huge prick even harder, hoping to provoke as much sperm from his balls as possible.

"Keep shooting, baby!" she said. "Keep those ropes coming!"

"It's that third nut!" Ashley exclaimed, as she continued playing with Johnny's swollen scrotum. "I can feel it now!"

Just then a huge wad of spunk flew into the container, a load almost as big as the first had been. Johnny's hips were rocking back and forth in time with Mary Kate's persistent handjob, serving up rope after rope of hot sticky spunk brought forth by the girl's assiduous tugging.

"That's it!" Mary Kate cooed softly in his ear. "Make my hands all sticky with your creamy cum!"

Ashley watched in utter fascination as her sister's hands plied Johnny's tool with unceasing attention, utilizing all her manipulative skills to make his penis surrender every single drop of sperm imaginable. It appeared to her that Johnny, now sweating profusely and in a semi-euphoric state, had been telling the truth after all. She could actually feel the restless sperm inside his huge scrotum moving up through the steel-hard shaft with a singular purpose, all made possible by the abnormality that most men would have died to possess and probably what Anthony Riddle, had he been honest enough to admit it, secretly coveted.

"I love sperm," Mary Kate suddenly blurted out as she watched a dozen sticky missiles sail into the container one after the other. Her statement made everyone laugh.

Ashley laughed too, but for another reason. She noticed that the container was just reaching half full, and she could not reconcile that such a thing was possible with what her eyes were showing her. The sheer impossibility of a man filling a one-gallon container with sperm was incomprehensible—not to mention scientifically impossible. Yet Johnny's prick continued to shoot wad after wad of semen into it. That was one half gallon already!

"Jesus fucking Christ!" Joan Collins hollered as she pushed her way to the proscenium. "Is this fucking bloke for real?"

"What do you think?" Mary Kate answered her, not breaking her stride.

Queen Latifah, who was also hugging the front of the stage, stood absolutely dazed as she watched the continual barrage of hot sperm fly into the container without pause. "Fuck me!" she declared. "And fuck me again!"

Joey Balls, who, along with the other dwarfs had to stand on the outer flanks of the group, thus affording them a less satisfying position from which to watch the spectacle, was mesmerized by the vast amounts of spunk that Johnny was delivering into the murky basin.

"The only other time I've ever seen such a thing," he said to Boris, "was when we were all on the EJAX drug. But even then, no one ever gave up that much of his stuff. This is beyond my comprehension."

"I'll tell you one thing, Joey," Boris replied. "If Mary Kate or Ashley were giving me a handjob, I think I might come like that too!"

"You would not!" Vladimir snapped. "Oh, sure you can cum quite a bit, but not like that and you know it. That boy is a freak."

Pavel, the quietist one of the bunch, felt it necessary to voice his opinion. "I've seen Boris shoot big, big loads," he said to Vladamir. "Okay, maybe not as big as Johnny's, but very big. Bigger than yours!"

Vladamir shrugged his shoulders in disgust. "What do you know anyway you little tumbler of Vodka?"

"Will you two shut up?" Boris demanded. "You are both being disrespectful!"

From her vantage point several feet away Olga caught wind of the dwarfs' conversation and gave them all a harsh look. That was all she had to do. All of them, including Joey, dropped the conversation then and there.

The container was now three quarters' full, which meant that three quarts of sperm had so far been deposited, and Johnny was still ejaculating. Both Mary Kate and Ashley's hands were saturated with spunk, but neither sister removed her hand from Johnny's cock or balls, determined to milk him for every last drop of his vital juices. A good deal of the boy's cum had found its way into the container but the stringy aftermath of each eruption of sperm fell from the tip of his penis like water over a waterfall, coating Mary Kate's busily working fingers with cascading rivulets of man cream that she used to further lubricate the constantly ejaculating prick. Ashley helped her sister along by periodically playing with Johnny's balls, digging her fingers hard into his sac to stimulate the third testicle with the intention of generating a greater volume of sperm.

"Ropes! Ropes! Ropes!" Mary Kate sang as a dozen creamy loads, provoked by her masterly efforts, shot into the container at top speed.

"You're going to drain this guy dry!" Ashley squealed, as she jostled his balls back and forth in her hand.

"That's the idea!" she replied, laughing as she watched a long, sticky wad of semen shoot high up into the air, missing the container completely.

"Oops!" Ashley cried. "Pay attention Mary Kate!"

As the spectators watched in disbelief, Johnny's cock continued to fire off ropes of hot spunk under the control of the beautiful sisters. Johnny looked like he was going to pass out from all the sperm he was surrendering to Mary Kate's merciless handjob. Yet, to see her lovely face only inches from his prick, while teasing him with the most outrageous litanies of filth, he really had no chance at all of holding onto even the tiniest amount of spunk. But he really didn't care. All he wanted to do was to give her everything she demanded of him. Nothing else mattered.

The container was now almost brimming over with sperm—a full gallon of white, viscous fluid sloshing around like heavy cream in a bottle. Many of the orchestra members left their seats to witness the unusual event, some even fighting to get to stand in front of the celebrities themselves. After another dozen or so rounds of cum had been sent into the container, Johnny's prick finally shut down. Ashley stared down into the container in disbelief, as did everyone else. No one could believe what he or she were seeing.

"Jesus Christ!" Madonna exclaimed, wincing at the salty brew. "There's a ton of jizz in there."

"Try a full gallon," Ashley replied. "Enough sperm to populate the fucking universe!"

All at once people began clapping. And suddenly there arose a deafening roar of appreciation from the incredulous audience, none of whom had ever experienced such a thing.

"Now I know why Teri wants you around!" Mary Kate said to the exhausted Johnny. "But consider yourself on loan, okay?"

"Definitely!" Ashley said enthusiastically. "That was amazing!"

Johnny smiled weakly and fell back into the waiting arms of Barney and Craig. "I need to rest for a while. I'm fucking wiped out."

"I'd say you'd need about a week's rest after that performance brother!" Barney joked.

"Let's get our boy back into the tent, Barney," Craig said, helping to prop up Johnny who could now barely walk straight.

The twins looked down into the container and shook their heads in disbelief. Many of the women in the first few rows stared at the container too, just as stunned by what they were seeing.

"If I hadn't seen it with my own eyes," said Angelina Jolie, "I would never have believed it."

"Neither would I," commented Janet Jackson, who seemed revolted at the sight of the obscene gallon of testicular fluid sitting only a few feet from her face. "It's so nasty looking."

"No, it's not, Janet," Mary Kate replied, both her hands covered with sperm. I think it's very sexy."

"Sexy?" Janet asked. "You think this cum is sexy sitting there like that in that container?"

"Knowing that these hands of mine helped put it there, yeah, I do."

"Look at your hands," Ashley said to Mary Kate. "They're dripping with cum."

"And so are yours," Mary Kate replied as she lifted her hands up in front of her, the strands of sticky spunk clinging to her fingers, refusing to be dislodged. She rubbed her hands together vigorously in order to give the sperm even more plasticity, and then intertwined her fingers, forcing the semen to escape between them, creating small grayish-white tendrils as she pulled her hands apart.

"You are so talented, Mary Kate," Ashley said, watching her sister play with the sticky mass. "Now what are we going to do with this load?"

Mary Kate peered over the rim of the container. "How about this?"

To everyone's surprise, she reached her hand down into the creamy solution and withdrew it quickly, flinging huge globs of spunk into the audience. The women in the front row dodged quickly to avoid getting themselves covered in the vile goop. Mary Kate laughed hysterically.

"What are you afraid of?" she yelled at them. "It's only cum! Here, have some more!"

She again reached down into the container and came up with another huge handful of the messy spunk, and once more sent another stringy mass of sperm flying into the crowd. "It's raining cum, hallelujah!" she sang, as the celebrities fought to avoid getting splashed. She did this several more times until finally inviting Ashley to join in the fun. "Come on, high five me!"

The slimy paste that clung to Ashley's hands and arms made sharp contact with Mary Kate's similarly covered limbs, making a loud smack that sent droplets of sperm flying outward in a 360-degree radius. They did this several times until much of the semen had come off their arms and hands and was now forming a small puddle on the stage floor. Together the twins made short work of the sperm they had collected, each rubbing their hands together until Johnny's semen became a gelatinous mass that they began to play with, acting like little girls who had just discovered the joy of play dough.

"Watch this!" Mary Kate laughed as she and Ashley brought their cum-soaked hands together in mid air and then quickly released them, causing the sperm to cling to their fingers, forming a slimy spider web.

"Oh, my God, you two are so nasty!" squealed Queen Latifah. "Playin' with cum like that!"

Joey Balls watched the two girls with bewilderment, yet he found their antics strangely exciting. "Blimey!" he exclaimed to Craig. "I ain't never seen two girls love cum as much as them two."

"If they keep it up, I think I'm going to wind up with a hard-on!" Craig replied.

"I know what you mean, mate. Seeing them two lovely young women playin' with a bloke's spunk like that makes me want to shoot another load!"

A few minutes later, after the twins had entertained themselves and an astonished crowd, they had Maria wash their hands with the garden hose and then towel them dry.

Crew!" Mary Kate hollered to two women standing not far off. "Dump that cum down the toilet. And be careful. I don't want you spilling any of it on my carpet!"

The two women dutifully obeyed Mary Kate's orders and placed the lid back on the now full container and carried it, and its creamy contents, into the house.

"This is one for the medical books!" Tom Murphy said to Ashley. "A gallon of cum from one guy. Fucking astounding! And I liked your cum play too. Very hot."

Ashley gave him a warm smile and turned to look down at the spot where only a few minutes before she and her sister had provoked the most intense orgasm ever induced. It made her feel powerful that she was partly responsible for the incredible sexual feat. Johnny certainly had lived up to his promise.

In the interim before the next act was to begin, Anthony left the tent momentarily to seek out Drew, who was standing at the front of the stage trying to get his attention. When they finally met she gave him a kiss and a warning.

"I heard about what's going on between you and Johnny," she said. "I want you to leave him alone."

"I'm not going to touch the guy," Anthony assured her. "I think he's an asshole but I'm not going to touch him."

fmcchris
fmcchris
573 Followers