Celebrity Jerk-A-Thon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fmcchris
fmcchris
566 Followers

"How big is your cock?" Kelly brazenly asked the young man—she, too, beginning to feel the effects of the gin.

"A full ten and a half inches," Drew answered for him. "I measured it the first time we had sex."

"Christ, that's big!" Christina exclaimed.

"But that's nothing compared with the size of his balls," Drew said. "Those things are huge and they make billions of little spermies every fucking day."

"I'll be they do," Mary Kate said, licking her lower lip and staring directly at Anthony's crotch.

"Which, of course, have to be drained every fucking day!" Drew laughed aloud.

"Really?" Ashley said. "And do you cum multiple times every time you ejaculate?"

"No," Anthony replied, feeling somewhat abashed. "That only happens if I have abstained from ejaculating for several days. And I also have to tease and deny myself for a little while to get the pressure to build up so that the cum can shoot out like it does."

"Like the way I saw you do at La Fontaine," Kelly said. "That was amazing!"

"Yeah," Anthony replied, feeling proud of himself. "I think I must have shot a gallon of cum that night."

"All I remember is that my girlfriend grabbed me and turned me around just in time so that I could see you launch a half dozen shots of cum high up into the air. I thought that was incredible by itself. But you kept shooting out those huge sticky wads one after another, and I just stood there completely dumbfounded. I think I must have counted about twenty ropes of cum from just the first ejaculation."

"You mean there was more?" Mary Kate inquired, now sitting on the edge of her seat.

"Plenty more," Kelly laughed. "I watched him use the cum on his dick as lube... and he kept stroking and stroking really fast until he launched another round of cumshots into the audience. The women went completely berserk. I don't think there was a dry set of panties in the place that night."

Mary Kate whistled loudly. "Oh my God, Anthony! You're like a fucking cum machine! You have to do this show of ours. You have to!"

By this time Drew and Anthony had both gotten so turned on by the sexual talk that she demanded he pull out his prick there and then. It was apparent that any inhibitions Anthony had had been slowly, inexorably, broken down by the combined effects of the whiskey he was freely imbibing and the lasciviousness of the conversation.

"We haven't had sex in a week," Drew informed the other girls. "He's been in Boston on business and he's very, very horny, as you can all see."

There was no other place to look. Anthony's cock was now firmly outlined in his trousers. Mary Kate agreed that he must be indeed quite horny.

"I won't lie about that," Anthony said as he watched Drew toy with his zipper. "What are you doing babe?"

"Well, if you're not going to be in the show, maybe you can give us a private performance."

"Are you serious, babe?" he asked, mildly amused.

"Why not? You need to cum don't you?"

"Well, yes, but right now? In front of everybody?"

"Of course, silly! You used to do it all the time in the strip clubs. Don't tell me you're getting shy?"

"Come on," Christina said encouragingly. "Let's see that big tool of yours, Anthony."

"I want to watch you jerk off," Kelly said, making it sound like an order. "Just like you did at La Fontaine. That was great!"

"Are you sure about this?" Anthony said, deferring to Drew.

"If nobody else minds."

"Do it," Ashley said, happy as the others to watch the handsome young man beat his meat for them.

"Mary Kate," Drew said. "Would you like to get things started?"

Without a second's hesitation, Mary Kate was sitting beside Anthony, helping Drew extricate his swollen cock from his underwear. When the monstrosity finally sprang into view, a chorus of hushed moans greeted his ears.

"Fucking excellent," Mary Kate said hoarsely as she ran her hands quickly up and down the throbbing pole. "We're going to work this thing and work it some more until all those little white sperms are begging for release. Do you understand me, Anthony?"

"Yes," he replied breathing heavily.

"I love nothing more that watching a guy shoot ropes and ropes of sperm. It turns me on like nothing else in the world."

"I can't believe this is happening!" Anthony cried. "Little Mary Kate Olsen giving me a handjob!

"She's not so little anymore," Ashley offered. "And she was never naïve."

As Mary Kate continued to stroke Anthony's ever expanding cock, Ashley gave orders to Anna to get the other five women housemaids and lay down a layer of sheets to cover the floor to protect it from the sperm shower she knew was on its way.

"Hurry up," she instructed. "And make sure the entire area is covered from where he's sitting up to the piano. Get going."

"Yes, Ms. Olsen."

In a matter of minutes Anna returned with the five maids who were all completely startled at what they saw. Despite this, they did as they were told and finally had the sheets in place on the floor. Ashley then invited them to stay and watch Anthony's masturbation.

"You are going to see something that you have never seen before," Ashley told Anna and the other five women, who had been instructed to stand behind Drew and watch as Mary Kate aggressively stroked Anthony's glistening prick.

The five women varied in age and looks. Anna, who was the head housekeeper, was in her mid-fifties, somewhat overweight with huge breasts and a very pretty face. She was short with black hair and brown eyes. Like all the other girls under the Olsen employ, she had come from Mexico years earlier to find work in California. The youngest of these was named "Maria," whose eighteenth birthday had been celebrated just a few days earlier. Although initially shocked to see a strange man being masturbated by her employer, she felt secure with Ashley's assertions that everything was well under control. This was further impressed upon her by realizing that all the women were clothed and outnumbered the semi-naked man 12 to 1.

Maria had never seen such a huge penis, and she could not take her eyes off it. As Mary Kate's tiny hand moved rhythmically up and down Anthony's prick, she felt as if her pussy was on fire and she let out an involuntary moan. The other women in the room thought this was funny.

"Would you like to give it a try?" Drew asked the young girl.

"Yes, miss," Maria replied.

"Well then, come over here."

Mary Kate moved aside to let Maria take over and soon the pretty girl had Anthony in a state of bliss.

"This is incredible," he said, watching her lovely tanned fingers play with his cock. "I really love, and I meanlove, aggressive women."

Maria looked up at him and smiled while she continued masturbating him with one hand while fondling his balls with the other.

"Why don't you tell us a little about your shows at the La Fontaine?" Brittany asked Anthony. "I'd like to know more about it."

"Well," he began. "Before I started working there I had considered a career in porn. But a friend of mine was already working for Chippendales and convinced me to audition."

"So you wanted to be a dancer?"

"Not really. I just wanted to fuck as many women as possible. Sounds crass, but that was how I thought back then."

"How do you feel about it now?"

He laughed. "Well, I hope I'm a little more mature about it. The truth is: I love women who are self-confident, like Drew—like this girl here. What's your name?"

"Maria."

"Yeah, like Maria. Do you see the way she grips my cock? Like she's in control. I love to be controlled by women. And I love to masturbate for them. That's what drew me to the CFNM lifestyle and to the Fontaine."

Maria was thoroughly enjoying masturbating Anthony. She seemed oblivious to everything around her. Her devotion to his huge prick was not lost on Drew and the others.

"You really seem to know what you're doing," Drew said to the young girl.

"I have had a lot of practice," Maria replied without skipping a beat.

"Oh yeah? On who?"

"Lots of boys. My cousins, a few boys at school—even on my stepbrother."

"You're stepbrother?" Ashley exclaimed. "Why, Maria, you are really very naughty."

"I can't help it. I love to play with his penis—to make it big and hard. And to make it squirt out all the semen."

"But what is it about sperm anyway?" Christina asked no one in particular. "I mean, it's just a white milky substance yet so many girls go crazy over it. I don't get it."

Kelly looked at the elfin lovely as if she had two heads. "Are you kidding? It's not the sperm, per se, Christina. It's the whole act of masturbating a guy until he's going crazy and absolutely has to shoot his load. Knowing that you are the one in control; that you can make him do anything you want because you decide when and evenifhe's going to cum."

"So what you're saying is that it all comes down to a matter of control."

"Yes. Control equals power. And power is sexy."

"Of course, the converse is also true," said Drew. "Some guys like to dominate women, which make them feel powerful and sexy, while other guys, like Anthony here, like to be dominatedbywomen. For him, it's sexy to be submissive—just as it's sexy for Maria to be dominant." Drew watched as Maria's small but talented hands brought Anthony's prick to the point where it was now dripping pre-cum from the gaping slit atop its ever-expanding head. "And you do feel sexy and powerful when you bring guys off, don't you Maria?"

"Yes, miss. I like to control it. To make it shoot."

As the tiny Mexican girl said this, she gave Anthony's huge tool several quick strokes to accentuate her intent. Anthony groaned with pleasure.

"I can't wait to see him explode," Kelly said with a big smile. "You'd better get out of the way Maria. He shoots like a fucking horse."

"I think Maria has had enough for a while," Drew said, pulling the girl's hand away.

"Oh, but babe," Anthony protested.

"I'm sorry, but I don't want you cumming too fast. These girls want to see your multiple ejaculations. We'll just keep teasing and denying you for the next hour or so and then let you bring yourself off in front of us. Okay?"

Reluctantly, Anthony agreed. "Well, if all you are hell bent on seeing me cum multiple times..."

"We are," Mary Kate assured him.

"Absolutely," Ashley agreed.

"Can I stay to see it too?" Maria asked Ashley.

"Of course you can. I want all of you girls to stay and watch Anthony perform for us. Why don't you all get yourselves some chairs and join us. Take the rest of the day off and relax."

"You mean it, Ms. Olsen?" Anna asked.

"Yes, I mean it. Have a drink and enjoy the show."

The housekeepers were not as much thrilled that they had been given the day off as they were at being able to stay and watch Anthony entertain them. And entertain them he did.

Standing in the middle of the room, he slowly began to remove his clothes as he used to do in his nightclub routine. The all-male review at Chippendales was where he first learned how to strip for maximum effect, and he took this routine to La Fontaine's where he developed it further, incorporating actual hardcore sex into his performance—something he could never have done at Chippendales.

When he stood before the cheering women with just his underwear still on, he invited Drew to remove the black low-rise briefs he was wearing. She did so standing behind him, with both hands on either side of his shorts. With one motion she brought the briefs down to his ankles.

"Big Anthony!" Drew cried, as her boyfriend's stiff cock bounced up and down before the thrilled audience.

"Now that's a fucking big cock!" Brittany exclaimed.

Kelly and Christina gaped in awe at the stripper's tremendous appendage, appreciating its great size now that it was fully exposed to them. Drew gave his prick a few quick affectionate tugs and sat down next to Maria, proud to show off her new boyfriend for everyone's seemingly universal approval. Ashley and Mary Kate both stared at the monstrous organ with delight.

"Imagine getting fucked with that thing every night?" Mary Kate said softly to her sister so that the others couldn't hear.

"Not really," Ashley replied. "But I wouldn't mind beating him off every night."

Mary Kate shook her head in agreement as her eyes remained focused on Anthony's bobbing prick. "I can't wait to see him cum!"

During the next hour Anthony was asked dozens of questions: how he developed the technique of being multi-orgasmic; when did he discover that he had this talent; how often he masturbated; how much sperm he released; how far he could shoot, etc. And during this seemingly never-ending questionnaire he continued to masturbate himself, bringing himself to the point of ejaculation several times but always stopping just before he lost control. In this way he would build up the necessary pressure that would allow him to produce the prodigious quantities of sperm his audience demanded.

"How are you doing, babe?" Drew asked her panting boyfriend. "You look like you're ready to launch some seed."

"I am," he replied, as his hand worked his prick in feverish motions.

Mary Kate quickly got up and grabbed her video camera.

"No, you can't do that, Mary Kate," Drew warned the twin. "If you do, I have to keep the tape."

"Sure, Drew," Mary Kate replied. "But we should have a record of it."

"Fine. I just don't want it getting out. You know, he still has a rep to protect."

"No problem."

Anthony was nearing his orgasm. Mary Kate handed the video camera to Drew who asked Anthony to let her know when he was going to cum.

"Any second now, ladies," the young man said panting, his cock head dripping profusely with pre-cum.

"Just try to keep it on the sheets and away from my furniture," Ashley advised him. "I don't want the girls cleaning up sperm the rest of the day."

"You're the boss, Ashley," Anthony breathed aloud as he stole a glance at her sexy legs.

He was sweating now and his hand was moving very fast and insistently up and down his engorged pole.

The last thing he saw before he came were the twin sets of lovely legs that belonged to the beautiful sisters, each of whom were sitting next to each other with their legs crossed. Mary Kate provoked him to cum by jerking her closed fist in mid-air while running her tongue back and forth over her upper lip. That was all Anthony needed.

He thrust his hips forward and screamed like an animal. "Oh fuck! Mary Kate you're such a prick teaser!"

"Squirt! Squirt! Squirt!" the beautiful temptress laughed.

All eyes were on his now erupting organ.

"Watch this girls!" Drew shrieked as she focused the video camera on her boyfriend.

Anthony threw his back and howled, his hand now a blur on his spurting cock. With the taunting voices of the women cheering him on, he let go with a giant rope of sticky sperm that shot out from his huge dick so hard that it took everyone by surprise. It flew out so fast that it appeared like one long, whitish blur that kept arcing upwards toward the ceiling, finally making contact with Ashley's crystal chandelier. But the women had no time to pay it any attention because the second volley was now shooting rapturously over the heads of Kelly and Christina, both of whom had to duck to avoid being hit head on. All the women, especially the Mexican employees, shouted out in amazement at the tremendous quantity of sperm being released by Anthony's hugely swollen tool. Amidst cries of "Jesus!" Holy fuck!" and stares of incredulity, the stripper's fascinating organ continued to fire round after round of creamy sperm. Maria, Anna, and the other housekeepers exclaimed their approval in Spanish. Ashley and Mary Kate were spellbound.

"Ropes! Ropes!" Mary Kate incited the young lawyer as she kept jerking her hand in the air back and forth. "I want to see more ropes of cum!"

"Yeah," Ashley laughed hysterically. "Shoot those fucking ropes!"

Over and over, in answer to the twin's wishes, Anthony's prick kept launching giant strands of creamy sperm, and each time he did, the women shouted their approval and goaded him to deliver more of his spunk.

"I can't believe this!" Brittany cried as she watched two, three, four, and then five, six, and seven huge streams of cum fly past and into the wall behind her, coating the entire area, including a Maxfield Parrish print, with Anthony's lustful tribute.

Drew was in the throes of laughter as she watched her friend's reactions to Anthony's amazing masturbatory performance. She, of course, like Kelly, had witnessed firsthand what he could do with his miraculous tool. But seeing the effect it was having on her closest friends was something she could truly savor. She watched Maria's reactions to the ongoing cumshot display and was thrilled to see the young girl masturbating herself in front of everyone as the sperm continued to fly about the room in all directions, making sure to film not only Anthony's orgasm but all the women's reactions to it as well.

"Oh, God!" Anthony cried, as he launched another series of ejaculations, all of which landed over ten feet away on the protective sheets. And just as quickly as it had started, it now seemed to be over.

"Christ!" Kelly exclaimed. "That was fabulous Anthony. Just like I remember."

"He's not done," Drew reminded the pretty blonde.

"Are you sure..."
Even before she could finish her sentence, as giant wad of cream was sailing once again into the air above the heads of the Mexican women. Each cried out in alarm but soon realized that the stream was arcing far above their heads and onto the window behind them.

Mary Kate laughed so hard that she spilled the contents of her glass on the floor.

"He's not fucking done!" she cried. "Come on, Anthony! Give us more ropes!"

Ashley was screaming with laughter at the amount of sperm that was now flying around the room in every direction. She, and the other women reacted with utter amazement as Anthony's pulsating prick fired off one giant cumshot after another, in pell-mell fashion, coating the sheets in his immediate vicinity with his prodigious offering. Finally, after witnessing the uninterrupted and voluminous flow of male ejaculate for what seemed several minutes, the women could only marvel and stare disbelieving at the nonstop barrage of endless semen that splashed onto the floor before them.

"Somebody turn off the hose!" Christina cried exuberantly.

Using his own sperm as lube, Anthony kept stroking his cock, unable to stop himself. He was completely covered in sweat.

"I'm coming again!" he yelled.

"Yeah, we know!" Mary Kate answered as she kept provoking him with lewd gestures.

"More sperm!" Ashley demanded. "Keep going!"

Anthony didn't need to be told. For a moment, he stopped jerking his dick and inhaled deeply, but the devilish Mary Kate, and those hand-jerking motions she was making, induced him to feverishly continue to masturbate himself, as if he wanted to impress her even more.

"You fucking pervert!" Mary Kate hollered at him. "I want to see more ropes of spunk!" She accentuated this demand by standing up next to him, pretending to masturbate an imaginary cock.

No sooner had she done that than he was shooting off another fresh round of sticky hot semen. One after another the ejaculations kept coming, with Mary Kate, Ashley, and all their friends savoring every fresh spurt of the handsome lawyer's love juice.

"This is so fucking cool!" Mary Kate said with joyous delight and she watched in utter fascination the abundance of sperm that was being launched right in front of her.

"I told you he could still come multiple times," Drew said to Kelly.

"It's fucking great!" Kelly admitted, never taking her eyes off Anthony's spurting organ.

Brittany was enjoying every minute of it. She laughed heartily when Anthony sent a huge load of cum flying in her direction, missing her by inches. Christina, too, was completely entranced by the outstanding performance. Drew merely sat back and watched in amusement as her lover entertained the women. She had seen it many times before, yet it was always exciting to watch and she never grew tired of it.

fmcchris
fmcchris
566 Followers