Celebrity Liaison Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed with relief. 'It was exactly what I needed. I'm just glad you aren't expecting a relationship from that.'

I looked at my watch. 'It's getting late, I better go.'

'Yeah, me too.'

She stood up and shook my hand.

'Goodbye Jason, and thanks for everything. Especially the, "you know what."'

'Bye Michelle. Remember, job second, orgasm first.'

She laughed hysterically and started walking. I opened the door to the back seat and started throwing my stuff in and then suddenly I was pushed roughly inside. When I looked up, I was surprised to see Michelle Monaghan lying on top of me and closing the door. She said.

'For the record, this doesn't have to mean anything as well.'

'Of course,' I said, still trying to get over the surprise.

And with that, I roughly shoved my hand up and shirt and started groping for her smooth, supple breasts. And we had sex once more in the back of my car. It's a miracle no-one saw us. And for the record, the sex was great.

12